Guys, I think I'm breaking

Guys, I think I'm breaking.

All this shit. All these years seeing it all fall down. Suffering aggression after aggression. Deceit upon deceit. It's overwhelming.

I'm an oldfag. I have a job, a family. Low wages, consumerism, debt, immigration... SJWs, antifa, anti-white rhetoric, anti-Western politics... shills, human trafficking, pedophile rings, digital surveillance, PsyOps, WW3, NWO, (((them))). Yesterday a surfed the dark web and what I saw there brought me to tears of rage. The hate keeps building and I don't know what will be the happening that will make me cross the line, but I feel that eventually, there will be one.

Have you been here?
Is it just angsty paranoia or are we here, as a culture, as a generation?
Is Sup Forums a spark that will light the final fire, is it the last cry of desperation of a whole culture, or is it just systemic trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYQrm0TDnVc&ab_channel=TheGoldenOne
youtube.com/watch?v=YD3DIkkiwxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did you see on the dark web?
Stay hopeful as it will give you some peace. Times will change.

Its obvious our civilization is on decline and will sooner rather than later reach a cataclysmic tipping point. I dont blame those who suffer from depression in all this, because at the end of the day no matter what we do to try and "fix" our societies, there's no way we could ever go back. We've already passed the point no return. Even though this is true, it doesnt mean we shouldn't fight for our principles. Because out of the ashes (hopefully) will rise something greater.

Honestly just stop looking at all this shit for a while. Sup Forums makes everything seem 1000x worse than it actually is. Focus on your work and your family for a while, get back to doing things you enjoy. Just take a break from it, this place starts to drive you insane if you stay here too long.

>Is Sup Forums a spark that will light the final fire, is it the last cry of desperation of a whole culture, or is it just systemic trash?
m8 the anti christ is coming this century so it does not even matter

Anger is part of the process it is normal.

Focus on yourself for a bit.

>Yesterday a surfed the dark web and what I saw there brought me to tears of rage.
pics pr it didnt happen.

Also, you need to stop being a self-defeating faggot. Family? good for you! But if your culture and values aren't enough to inspire you or your children to build upon them, they are evidently not worth much to begin with.

Best thing to do is go apeshit on people at work, let them know how you really feel about them and the world, they'll appreciate your honesty,

This. Yes, the world is a degenerate shithole and the west has been systematically infested with shitskins. But pol would have you believe that every time you step outside the front door there are trannies fucking in the streets, niggers killing everyone in sight and that SJWs are now the average citizen. This whole board is a cherry picking echo chamber. Most normal people don't concern themselves with this shit nor do they support Liberal bullshit.

Step away from the screen for a week. You will feel much better

Don't be a faggot. Things are bleak but are also getting slowly better. Spain didn't fall into communism and thanks to the economic crisis most rapefugees stay clear of our country and move up north. Things are getting better, even in this cucked-up corner of Europe we happen to live in.

Take your anger and focus it on something productive: write a political blog, join VOX or try to uncuck the PP, raise your children right. The future is open and we can do everything: there is nothing stopping a far-right Podemos from crashing into the political scene and Making Spain Great Again. Fight for it.

Also is right. Information overload. Take some time off, Manolo.

Elaborate on the dark web explain it as if I was of age 5 If you will.

Yeah I've been angry like that too before. It's justified anger, and these people deserve far worse than what we can even punish them with. However you shouldn't give into anger now.

We're in a position to dismantle a good deal of this evil in the West right now thanks, but you need to strike while the iron is hot. Stay informed, show support to the people fighting the good fight and expose the works of darkness.

Out of curiosity how old exactly?
All in all don't get discouraged old timer. People haven't gotten sick today. They were always sick, the difference is that today with the interwebzz we can know about it.

Learn what you must but as the others have said dont overload yourself with shit. Take a break, enjoy the things that truly matter and smile. Let the tears for God.

War is hell man.
You just have to realize that you're part of something bigger now. Now you can laugh at or mock the idea but in the end Sup Forums is important. We're involved in global politics holding huge reserves of power ready to be used for anything. We divert WW3 every year by showing the elites how we freak out. When Ebola struck we gave it so much attention memeing it that the WHO had no choice but to get involved. We have whole organizations with deep pockets attempting to change or subvert this place. Those who don't know this obviously haven't been here very long. The FBI was the first agency to come in here then the rest followed when they realized it's a giant honeypot that people knowingly indulge in like Google.

I've been in 4 cults because of Sup Forums. One of them a blood cult and the most recent a chaos cult. Nonetheless Sup Forums is a cult. It has its way of brainwashing you to its cause and ways not because it is charismatic but because it is the truth. Sup Forums will tell you how it really is without sugar coating it. If you want proof Sup Forums will give it and anons will write huge summaries FOR FREE.

Is it depressing? Yes. We're constantly under fire and at war whether it be internally or externally. The whole board is one giant war zone of different factions trying to pull it all together for their agenda. They know the power that is in these NEET's.

You're here for life and you have to learn to like it.

this will help you, very quick read that will change your life

If you look at the politicians who get elected, if you look at the businessmen who make the most money, if you look at the men who are the most successful with women, there is no other way to get sick. I never liked this world, but I always felt special for recognizing what's wrong with the world and I still think that's a character trait to be proud of.

Calm down western civilisation wont fall yet
Its the same paranoia we had when the
Germans/muslims/soviets came, when the time is right, europeans will stand up
Besides the right wing is on the rise so rest easy

You will never "cross the line" pussy

Hey man, I've been feeling the same way. I've been thinking about how obese my country is, lots of fat disgusting hogs eating so much they can't move and sitting on welfare, having mixed race shitlets etc. These people are lazy, dumb and fat. All the material production is now in China and India. Shitskins are pouring through the borders. We're going down the shitter and I can't do anything about it except walk through the scores of fatass goyim cattle on their little scooters while I grab my groceries. They can't wake up, they're full of fat, processed McDonald's and Mr. Shekelberg's medications and they live for just that.

Maybe if European countries or Canada or Australia or any fucking white country wasn't being flooded I'd feel better, but that isn't the case, you're all circling the drain too and under constant threat of terror attacks. We're all in debt. And legions of cuckolds line up to oppose any real attempt to reverse these trends.

I just stopped really worrying myself over it and just focusing on myself. I'm going to be a success, and I'm going to raise successful kids. Fuck everyone else. Most white people are ethnically suicidal so let them suicide, fuck em.

>The only nuanced right-wing opinion on the entire board
I would like to be proven wrong.
Sup Forums is about as bad as it gets man, there is a reason some people choose not to involve themselves in politics. It is complex, evolving and extremely stressful.

fuck off sean

He's right you know
The European man rises to the challenge
Keep faith and more importantly keep prepared, and inspire those around you to do the same

take two molly's and call me in the morning

I go through regular Sup Forums detoxes when I start feeling unhinged, maybe a week or two and I stop thinking about all the bullshit I see on here. But ignoring it doesn't mean it's not happening, and I can't keep myself away from this place.

I wonder if SJW's feel the same. Do they think that they are surrounded by nazis and if they don't stand up they have to watch how the 4th Reich rises?

The point is our anger will show it's face and by then it will be too late. It doesn't really matter in the big picture, but yes, our anger is going to fix everything.

I'm praying for a Reconquista where a pan-European identity calls for a complete wipeout of Islam.
At least we got Trump and UK got Brexit, still hard to believe it, it's a start at least.

It's important to find things you enjoy besides taking in information from the internet user.

Do something out of your comfort zone. Maybe get into a new creative hobby. I find I forget about how shitty this world can be when I'm creating music (even though it's not very good).

Eat healthy, exercise as much as you can muster, don't do any drugs unless in controlled moderation (that includes alcohol)

I know that sounds gay but it's the truth and it works for me so far.

Deaftism is never good idea!

Stop blackpilling! Start Lifting!

youtube.com/watch?v=SYQrm0TDnVc&ab_channel=TheGoldenOne

>Have you been here?

Oldfag here.

I remember the 1960's

I remember watching the Newark riots on tv and asking my dad how far way Newark was.

"Six miles", my dad responded.

I was 9 years old at the time.

I got through that, you'll get through this.

B-but Sup Forums is always r-right :(

I understand, society is in a bad way and there are very real issues that can't just be ignored.

I'm not suggesting people bury their heads in the sand but taking a step outside into the real world will confirm that SJWs are not running amok, white women are not being bred with black bulls en-masse and most people are just trying to get along in this shitty economy without having to worry about when WW3 is going to break out (something else massively exaggerated by Sup Forums)

Maybe things are worse in America. Immigration is far worse a problem over here but I guess Americans are loud and crazy and overtly patriotic by nature. Regardless, Sup Forums is not an accurate representation of reality. I'm ready for another detox myself.

This isn't true though.

Ask this guy:
These evil people have a strategy and once you see the pattern you see how it has happened. They pick a location to start their plots. Once the hooks have been sunk, they then normalize it. Once this happens, they begin to export the ideas to the surrounding epicenters. You may not see the effects in your little community, but by the time you do, it is too late to do anything about it.

I have been on my City's nature trail for over 20 years. It was always a lightly used trail. Then within the last 10 years you'd start to see unwhites on the trail using it like the whites. Now, within the last few years, I go there and it's a lot more frequented and the people going to it are almost all unwhite aside from a few older white people. It's a bit insane now and I am coming across middle easterners and blacks who won't even speak English. I saw an arab family of many women, children, and a man dressed like they just came from church and they were trying to do some kind of religious ceremony in the middle of the bike trail as they spoke some gibberish to each other. None of these people seem bad on the outside, but the face of our demographics is being changed intentionally and these people not only have entitlement to the world, but they are encouraged to have it. Diversity does not work and their anger will build just like ours has.

It starts in places like California and New York. They put it on the news and slowly lull people's real fear and anger with enticement of virtue and the excitement of change. The next thing you know, these new ideas are coming to your kids schools and new traitors are elected to run your city. Money flows to those who obey.

Newfag here
why does pol care what happens to others other than themselves

Because we are more than a brotherhood, faggot. Now btfo and lurk moar.

Oh squadward. let me play a sad song from the worlds tiniest violin.

MR. STEIN SITS IN HIS ROOM. RUBBING HIS HANDS. INCREASING THE BLOOD FIAT CURRENCY. KNOEING IT WILL FALL. MR. STEIN SITS IN HIS ROOM. RUBBING HIS NOSE. PLOTTING HIS LIZARD OPPRESSION.

It's ok to be mad user.
I feel pretty mad too but with seeing how things are going politically worldwide I feel there's going to be time where people will say "enough". Brexit and Trump are a sign of this.
It's clear every single day that the average normie is getting redpilled even by accident.
Times are changing for the better.
/Pol has alot of power. He who controls the memes controls the world. That was clear with Trump and Brexit.
Don't give up Spanish bro.
May the Spanish Inquestion happen again.
Kek be praised!

when people say 'enough' the lizards get artsy but a little bit fartsy. see : elites v.s. the public previous volumes.

remember to tell your kids the truth. there will come a day when everybody knows the truth.

You're a pussy. The world is a great place.

>I've been in 4 cults because of Sup Forums. One of them a blood cult and the most recent a chaos cult.

uh, what?

that 4th dimensional aliens who rape and eat children are running the government. that treat life like a game. oh wow.

>I wish NEET'dom had never come to me, I wish none of this had happened

>so do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide, all you must do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you

what he wrote nigger. F O U R C U L T S.

I'm about a 7 right now

save it for civil war

some people take the memes too seriously

Some make great money despite not deserving it and some make little money deserving much more (i belong to the little money category, many of my relatives belong to the big money category).

You have a family, i think your family is who you are. Do not get caught in a mind-trap of your own inadequacy, do the best you can for your family, thats all they want and need.

My parents loved me, i feel so happy thinking back at my own youth. I will remember my parents always despite them not being rich at all.

My advantage nowadays being born not rich at all is i rank everyone equal or by what they can achieve. I don't rank anyone by their heritage or money at all which is the swedish/nordic way (that so many tries to destroy nowadays).

winter chan > ebola chan. youfuckingnigger.jpg

Haha, where are you from?
I grew up in Union. Moved when I was 23.

start shitposting steven universe cause thats the biggest elite shitfest show that pretends to care about humans right now. but wait. lizards only care about eating people and Q U A L I T Y C O N T E N T.

>why does pol care what happens to others other than themselves

Because that is what legitimately good people do, my burger friend.

ebola-chan got at least 10 times the body count

your chaos god is WEAK DESU SEMPAII

>Have you been here?

I am too. When I first started digging into pizzagate back at the end of last year, I was all over the first threads and did tons of archiving and graphics for anons. I cried for the first time in a few years. That shit shook me to the core. We just have to stand strong, breed some QTs, homestead and raise a culture out of the ashes of the current one when it dies.

I was hoping for ww3 but Trump is too much of a coward to start one.

yeah right. 2000 year old lizard confirmed.

FLY YOU FOOLS

4cults. Its an alternative to Sup Forums.

I know that over the past 5 -10 years things have certainly gotten more chaotic but I think this chaos is needed, maybe to balance something else out.

you seem to be down to earth guy, strongly rooted in society and enjoying the safety swimming with the masses brings.

try to focus more on yourself (and your family) than on society.

also if life taught me something, then its that nothing ever happens. actually, the more people scream, the less actually happens. so there is not really much to be afraid of.

If youre saying facism is a solition it isnt. Its a cancer.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy - willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

ooga booga doomper dee doop. be boopa loopa whooper fooper.

I fucking feel you mate. The psychoterror is getting to me. Take pride in your defiance, we may be scattered but we are with you.

wear a 'making a difference shirt' then call it a day.

I know how you feel amigo. These past couple days with all the happening shit had me paranoid. I was on the board for like 3 days straight shitting my pants over whats going on. So I got off and took a break. Im about to retire for a month. I suggest you get off for a while and focus on your life. Spain is a great place and Im jelous of the food there :-]

I'm already feeling that way and I'm 30 lel

I'm going to eat pop corn and watch society burn to the ground like it's a sitcom.

But if you're feeling dread or doubt or dismay 24/7 try to bring yourself out of it by doing martial arts, it does a lot to keep you balanced and mentally fit.

I have and use the Holy Spirit to not break inthe face of Satan's works. Just remember Satan, his children, and his servants are all demonic and they rule the world for a short time on the earth.

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

youtube.com/watch?v=YD3DIkkiwxw

Hail Victory