gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=6282817712F9D7A1A1F26CEF85E7BDB5
shift-magazine.net/2015/11/17/10-countries-most-affected-by-climate-change/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

manmade climate change is a myth

required reading:
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=6282817712F9D7A1A1F26CEF85E7BDB5
fifth chapter

This is now a poo in the loo thread

I don't care, but coal and oil are finite resources and we need to incorporate more sustainable energy methods in our day to day regardless. Leave the oil for the important things like commercial and military use.

i agree Climate change has been over simplified.
disregard my flag.
for some reason i cannot change my ip

Regardless of whether or not it is manmade or not, we can and have observed a noticeable change in the climate.

So while tanking the economy for environmentalism is ridiculous and should be avoided, there needs to be more work done on how nations, especially ones like Australia with 80% of it's population living in coastal regions, can adapt to a changing global climate.

It doesn't matter if we caused it, refusing to ADAPT to it is pure madness.

Quit shitting up the board with your meme faggotry, faggot.

Climate change is real, inexorable, manmade, and inevitable.

That being said, any actions taken to reduce or forestall anthropocentric climate change are just pissing in the wind, so why bother. Also, why am I supposed to care about the future of humanity when the nigger population is expected to quadruple while the white population continues to dwindle? Fuck the third world and all of the human locusts yet to be born there. I'll be laughing my beef-consuming, first-world head off from the driver's seat of my air-conditioned SUV.

>manmade climate change is a myth
-he said, unnknowing to the fact that 80% of the worlds natural forests had been cut down since the industrial revolutiuon.

not real. next.

It's fake news

We have less than 200 years of accurate data to work with.

For the Earth, that's like waking up for the first time with a hangover.

Yes, it's real. No, implementing a carbon tax won't stop it.

Funny how all the people telling us about climate change fly around in private jets and own billions of dollars.
And yet the only solution they can come up with is a "carbon tax".

It's the US and Chinas responsibility to fix things.
Any carbon tax outside of those countries is a scam.

Why in the fuck would we ever agree to paying a tax that no one else pays? Whether we're responsible or not, fuck that shit.

We need to stop climate change because if the ocean level rises africa might be close to hospitable. We must not fail our polar bear brothers who have been guarding our sacred water from 3rd world countries

Water level rises will eventually put Estonia under water.

Good. Finland is sick of baby sitting those faggots.

personally I don't really care about climate change. it won't really affect the 1st world that must, nothing cataclysmic. the countries that are most at risk are the biggest shit holes on earth and in the most need of a cleansing.

shift-magazine.net/2015/11/17/10-countries-most-affected-by-climate-change/

man made climate change is a meme but we need to research into Beyer sustainable energy sources because coal and oil are finite.

Stuff like adequately storing solar energy during extreme sunny periods so it can be used during the winter etc. Germany had a huge problem with solar energy whereby during the summer the grid was being overloaded and they had to force them to use as much electricity as possible (and paid them to do it) to stop a disaster. Then during the winter they had huge energy shortage problems.

THIS IS THE ANSWER. FUCK THE ENVIRONMENT, FUCK 3RD WORLD SHITSTAINS, FUCK THE GOVERNMENT, CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL ALL YOU FAGGOTS BUT IT'S A BLESSING!!!!! I NOW SEE HOW CLIMATE CHANGE WILL HELP TO CLEANSE THE WORLD OF THE WEAK. WE NEEEEED THIS. WE NEED IT.

you're good parrot, and an even better goy.

Global warming is a jew ploy to tax the goy, PERIOD.

Myth. NASA manipulated the data to look like a trend. In reality, the temperature change has been boring for decades.

>ITT: We have a serious discussion
Stopped reading here.

Climate Change is caused by pajeets rampant shitting on the streets

>So while tanking the economy for environmentalism is ridiculous and should be avoided
I have to argue this point with TYT co-workers every fucking day. We have budgets, debt, and other sectors that need money. We can't just drop all that shit to buy renewable energy when it isn't competitive. So retarded

bump

shitty low IQ racist white idiots getting in the way of progress as usual

Well as I look at it there are scientist who are saying there is manmade climate change and there are those who oppose that. So it's two theories and none of them is proven. So if it's just theories at this point, why would I care?
And there seems to be climate change, but not manmade. I personally tend to think it's a myth. But we don't seem to know for sure yet.
But even if the climate is changing by a few degrees, it's not really our western countries which are affected by it. More like Africa and so on. So it's not really our problem. The only problem might be, it might make people flee to our countries. But of course we can defend our borders and drive them away. So it would then be our responsibility to keep them where they are and let them die where they are supposed to die. It would be a good thing in terms of decreasing the world population after all.
That said, in the end it's probably all fearmongering so we probably won't get rid of them that easy.

>But of course we can defend our borders and drive them away

Yes, CAN. But we wont. Leftists already got a

Honest opinion here:
-Climate change is probably real
-It's exaggerated in how bad it is - every time I see or hear a range of projections I always err on the side of the lower prediction
-Academia cannot be trusted to provide the best plan for dealing with climate change. Academics in Britain during the Irish potato famine considered it part of the social order, and encouraged it to occur, or at least discouraged people intervening to help them
-Politicians will use it as a political tool if given the chance (they already are, but it can get worse)

Ergo, I support the policy of assuming it isn't real, because at least that way it doesn't become the plaything of academics and politicians. Besides, if policies such as solar power are economically financially smart (which all those greenies tell us it is), then it will occur due to market pressure regardless of whether climate change is real or not.

Good point. But I'm a optimist. We're talking about something that if it happens at all, lies quite a bit in the future. I think until leftists will have finally pissed of 99% of society and we will have destroyed their shit ideology

a word that is used to gain power by its confusing merits between climate change that is natural and man made climate change, where both are used only as a words "climate change" to cause the confusion

thats all there is to it, its a attempt to grap power by focusing on the "manmade" while ignoring rest of the worlds normal climate change, thats right NORMAL CLIMATE CHANGE, NEVER THOUGH OF THAT HUH?

also if any climate change faggots would be for real they would be plans to attack directly china that kills all living creatures in their sea for profit that is the very reason why climate change supposetly is the hot topic

also i suggest to not trust anyone to be able to change climate change as ITS NORMAL and remind yourself its only to grap power. humans are so fucking small that we couldnt change anything, just pretending we can

Why can't those things occur without destroying the economy through climate change bullshit?

If they can, let's pursue them for the sake of pursuing them, and not because of climate change.

If they can't, then your argument is invalid.

By the way, I love nature and I think it's a good idea to protect it, like our forests and so on. Well in places where there is some nature left at least. But all this bullshit CO2 enviromentalism achieves the opposite. Because it turns everything into bueraucracy, it doesn't do anything good for nature, it's just people in expensive dresses discussing in a city far away from any nature and with no understanding for nature. It leads to something like "hey, I've got a low emission car so I guess it's okay if I throw away my plastic garbage somewhere in the forest." if you know what i mean

he said as though their was an arbitrary amount of forests the world needs

Britain has more forestland today than it did in 1850. Look that shit up

Nature is amazing and we shouldn't pollute it but the climate models are suspect at best and completely bunk at worst. Not to mention that 'climate change' doesn't address the real problem, which is the economic cost in preventing it. Future technological advances could make greenhouse gas sequestration a simple and cheap process, whereas the current approach is to slow the world economy via carbon taxes. A rudimentary approach at best that doesn't address the real contributors to global warming...methane and water vapor.

>future technological advances could make greenhouse gas sequestration a simple and cheap process, whereas the current approach is to slow the world economy via carbon taxes.
Agreed. I'd rather grow the economy for 100 more years and see how far we advance to deal with any problems, rather than tank our economy now and stagnate any potential we have to solve the crisis

>manmade climate change is a myth
The Sahara used to be a lush tropical canopy. The African tribes cut down all the trees and now it is a desert.

The mid-west from Texas to South Dakota had a scrub plain, but unwitting settler tried to plow it and turned a massive portion of the US into a desert - the Great Dust bowl.

The cedar tree is the symbol on the state flag of Lebanon, but people cut down all the cedar trees for firewood. Now there's almost no cedars in Lebanon.

The Amazon River has a lush tropical canopy, but oil and logging industry are cutting down thousands of acres a day. It will be a desert soon.

Men do cause climate change and we can do a lot to mitigate it.

climate change. well, there's the 4 seasons. their duration and strength will vary based on astronomical conditions. taxing us is not going to change that.

How can you when its fake and gay?

i think the elite want the coastal regions for their own use. 80% in the outback.

he said climate change is a myth, not deforestation.

this is basic sustainable living.

>tfw you will experience a mini ice age in your lifetime.

The market does it automatically. We don't need Marxists with long beards deciding how much coal and oil we should mine each year, the market decides.

Yep, isn't this a fucking huge issue that is never talked about?

Also what about the climate engineering shit that (((they))) pull.

here, you can have this urban micro apartment. reminiscent of 1970s communism. it's sustainable.

Nothing is free fag. Everything the government does has a hidden cost.

>philippines
>low iq

Does the market care if they turn the entire world into a desert by removing all the trees?

>tfw the ice age is 500 years overdue.

>turning lush rainforests into literal deserts
>not considering this climate
Nigger get out

>We have a serious discussion about Climate Change

The latest fraud designed to suck the wealth from the West and distribute it to inferior sub-species.

Why are we even discussing junk science, communism and climate hypocrisy? That movement has been exposed and dead for a few years now. It's MAGA time now.