Long-bearded Sup Forumslacks

Have you ever been mistaken for a Muslim?

If so, what do you do in order that people don't get confused?

Should I pet a pig? Should I wear red clothes like a commie (apparently Muslim men are not allowed to dress in red)? What do you recommend me?

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/8341
youtu.be/b3Z5mHJSLYM?t=2m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just keep it clean and well groomed. Emphasise the moustache too.

I grew up a fantasy nerd and always wanted that look until I worked on GoT and Vikings. They have literally bottles of vaseline in their hair and beards. I can't watch those shows anymore I can't unsee it. It's so fucking silly looking.

>have you ever been mistaken for a muslim?
no, because i am white

Having a beard is the most blue pulled thing you can do a real white man is clean shaved and presentable at all time you lefty degenerate cuck

This

Gayest post i've seen in a while

>Just keep it clean and well groomed
Most Muslims I've seen have a quite groomed appearance. Although it is true that the average terrorist shown in the news in conflic zones has a sloppy beard.
>Emphasise the moustache too
How do I emphasise it?

But, for instance, there are Bosnian Muslims with blonde beards, dude. Also it is not an excuse: my skin is so pale that I get sunburned only by sitting in the side of the bus where the sun shines and yet people asks me if I believe in Islam.

Wear gold jewelry. Earrings, necklace, or whatever as long as it's gold (or golden if you're cheap.)

I have a 14 inch beard starting from bottom lip.
shaved head

people tend to stfu when I look at them. feels good man.

Cut it off you faggot

>Have you ever been mistaken for a Muslim?
I don't think so but I do get a lot of leg room in waiting rooms and movie theaters.

Most muds shave the mustache.

I point out that difference when anyone says something to me.

kek

We are talking about muds, not Amish, retarded leaf.

Someone thought I was a Swede but I guess they're same thing so yeah

Abraham Lincoln was a Muslim.

Hard to do that with the Bible in my hand.

people have beards to hide how ugly they are

Really? Any other school stories? I suppose it's how they get that greasy look though.

I meant stories relevant to working on Vikings, just woke up

you sound like a typical beardfag who thinks that people care about your facial hair

A blonde guy with a van dyk can get mistaken for a pirate, a musketeer, or a high functioning autist, but not a muslim.

t. High functioning blonde autist with a van dyk

I kept getting stopped by the Jewish community center I lived by and asked to join them since thsy thought I looked Jewish.

(((I))) guess I must (((look))) a bit Jewish.

just wear a MAGA hat or a regular ball cap.

No, but every other college age retard feels the need to make some remark like "woah EPIC beard bro" and young girls always want to tell me about some character from Sons of Anarchy. I'll get rid of it next month once I'm confident I'm back to having one chin.

oi vey
what a messuganah

Holy shit, the Sons of Anarchy thing is 100% true. Got me laid a couple years ago because some girl told me I looked like Charlie Hunman.

you going for the leonidas?

I cant even grow one, its so "thin" and gap-y on my cheeks, yet my head is so thick women get jealous.

same

How do you anons clean out the cum from your beard?

Ei parta pahoille kasva.
>the evil ones are unable to grow a beard
t. finnish proverb

Wearing some ornaments is something that I have always considered, but maybe it would be a bit LARPer. Btw what is the reasoning behind this? Can't Muslims wear golden things? Oil sheikhs do not fit in that rule.

Well, that's not a problem where I am from.

kek

Wew. I really admire your beard, Germanbro. Although there is still no way of distinguishing ourselves from Muslims. See the Chechen guy in pic related.

>tfw blonde/red beard
no, last month an old man started speaking english with me, assumed I was european ( I was at the airport)

The guy in my pic is actually a Chechen, like myself. Was just fooling around with

this

But your a squinteye finn, you're the evil ones.

Luckily my grand-dad/mother werent squinty finns.

verse and chapter in quran talking about colour?

op is a fag

Wear a cross or don't have a beard.

I noticed he has some Chechen traits but I harboured hopes of him being mixed German, so that I posted a "pure" Chechen guy.

Anyway, this is how worrying this whole issue about the beards is. I do not want to be spotted by the police as a possible criminal when I carry a suspicious bag in the train station.

It is written in some ahadith I think, but I don't have the source.

nice one , bro

I've found something. Check this webpage:

islamqa.info/en/8341

One time by a beggar, I told him to fuck off
Since I don't shave the moustache it's fine, most muslim cut it so they know who are part of their cult.
I have the same hair and the same beard but a little longer than the guy on the right of your pic

>hooked nose

Got a long beard, quite ginger, have been called Jihadi John a few times.
Normally I just say Allah u Ackbar and they stop laughing.
Stupid normies

His name is Islam Ismailov, he is a Chechen living in Moscow and known from his appereances in the Stop Xam videos.
White russian women love him
youtu.be/b3Z5mHJSLYM?t=2m24s

I shaved my beard last night. I forgot how incredibly Irish and stupid looking my face is.

Some muslim don't believe me when I say to them I'm fully french because they expect the withey to act like a faggot :(

It's here too, it's common knowledge that Europeans are either fags, gonna-be-fags, or cucks, because all the europeans tourists we have are all "DIVERSITY, TOLERANCE, LOVE", Australians and Americans are usually the only people doesn't display this degenaracy.

Daily reminder that if you dont have a beard you are a degenarate manlet

Seriously?
>tfw you don't want to be spotted as a Muslim but your name is literally Islam

dope ass beards guys

>Chechen
>being spotted a muslim
They are muslims, I think?

I've got some ancestry from the Caucasus so i look like an off-white. When i have a beard the muzzos get a little too friendly and approach me just to say hello.

>Thinking Beards make you taller

I used to go on pol to be on a non-diverse board and I'm here talking with a fucking meghrebfag...
Can't you go on biladi ?

I wish I could grow facial hair like our guy Ian

I don't let mine get long and unkempt. 2" max til it's time to trim. Pretty much just long enough to be full without getting poofy.

>t. faggot who cant grow a beard

I feel sorry for you discount britton
In the other hand the random muslim is terrified to have eye contact with me by the grace of the Lord

>t. faggot who thinks beards make you taller

>discount britton
Please call me roast beef

No.
But my friends often call me techno viking.

No. I don't shave my mustache and I have a lot of blond hairs in my beard.

Just don't shave your mustache and you'll be alright

>t. manlet who can't grow a beard

I wear a long goatee, and keep the rest either short or clean, varg style

Love that site

Yep, they are. I was just joking.

From a Muslim point of view (maybe I'm implying too much and you are Pagan Amazigh or something, excuse me if so), what do you recommend Europeans to overcome the Muslim "monopoly" on beards?

When I have a beard, I post pro-beard on Sup Forums

When I don't, I post pro-clean on Sup Forums

Moral of the story is it doesn't truly matter.

If you look like a muslim with a beard than you should shave.

I'm ginger and white so luckily I don't have this problem.

Show us.

get yourself a mohawk and dye it red.

The emperor of cucks

Only women can wear gold in islam

Yes. Not actually seriously, but as a joke people say I'm a terrorist. The blue eyes help. The dark hair doesn't.

Not in a million years am I putting my face, or any part thereof, on a tibetan monkey hoarding forum, mate

Stop shaving your , faggots

Youre not supposed to wear bright colours but its not mandatory so nobody cares.

I'm a Chechen-Syrian Christian with dark brown hair and a bright red long beard, I say I am Muslim as often as possible to virtue signal

Why?
CIA and MI6 already know everything about you.

No. Because we have hardly any Muslims in my country and lots of bearded men.

I agree, beard without moustaches looks terrible.