White Men And The Vote: Why We Took The Blog Down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/04/14/this-blog-on-white-men-is-going-viral-heres-our-response_a_22039753/?utm_hp_ref=za-homepage

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jdtAm
cliffcentral.com/the-renegade-report/
archive.fo/MFURt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does anyone bother visiting that satire site anymore?

How about somebody boycotts them?

archive post faggot I'm not giving that festering shithole my clicks.

Huffington Post SA has removed the blog "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" published on our Voices section on April 13, 2017.

We have done this because the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist.

We have immediately bolstered and strengthened our blogging procedures that, until now, have operated on the basis of open communication and good faith. From now on, bloggers will have to verify themselves.

We will hold discussions on putting in place even better quality controls.

In addition, we note the commentary on the content of the blog post and will submit it to the South African Press Ombudsman Joe Thloloe for his analysis of the opinion we carried.

Huffington Post SA stands aligned to the Constitutional values of South Africa, particularly the Preamble of our Constitution which states that: "We the people of South Africa believe that South Africa belongs to all who live in it, united in our diversity."

We further understand that universal enfranchisement followed a long struggle and we fully support this.

In addition, Huffington Post South Africa is a signatory to and supporter of the South Africa Press Code. We support free expression as limited by the following value as set out in that code.

>We have done this because the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist.

So, this article was basically a Sup Forums-or-similar falseflag?

Archive to the original article archive.is/jdtAm

I like how they try to bury the fact that the article was technically hate speech and they were obviously facing a smackdown from the ombudsman in South Africa by prefacing it with that bs about the author not existing. They obviously removed the article because they were about to be censured by the ombudsman, not for some bullshit about the author.

>archive.is/jdtAm

I thought I was an awful person for ironically claiming women shouldn't vote. This cunt is 100% serious.

Afrifourm would just about shoved it up their fat asses.

lmao. how do they justify the articles that doubled down and supported the first?

Nah, they probably really did get trolled. For all its screeching about income inequality and rich white men, Huffington Post doesn't pay any of its contributors. (Only editors get paid.) I've heard this is why they publish such ridiculous shit from nobodies, because the editor makes money from the clicks and so is eager for clickbait.

>So, this article was basically a Sup Forums-or-similar falseflag?

That or they're just claiming that to save face.

Women unironically shouldn't vote

It literally was a white male proving a point about how """journalists""" at the (((Huffington Post))) will publish any shit that feeds the narrative.

cliffcentral.com/the-renegade-report/

Daily Maverick at least had the sense to turn this shit down.

>who claimed to be an MA student at UCT,

So if she was a fucking student then her blog article would have been fine?

LOL fucking women.

I know right. My buddy who isn't a lefty is always browsing Huffington post. He sends ridiculous articles all the time. Why would anyone in their right mind subject themselves to this nonsense?

only voters should be:

1. Land Owners
2. Income over 40K
3. Cash reserves over 30K

4. Vets

The left's strategy of fighting racism by being the most racist really isn't working out too well.

Do you really want an elite ruling class of animal doctors making every important decision for you and your country? Fuck off.

Right, its working VERY well.

pic related

Get fucked, Rhodesia was perfect.
>Have a Metric - and if don`t fill in and pass this short written test

Elite? None of the criteria i listed constitutes elite. Its geared directly at working class and undermining the poor who only vote for entitlements.

idiot

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

his joke

-----------

your head

JUST

Kek

>facing a smackdown from the ombudsman

Wait what? Aren't you about to be genocided by your own government just for being white?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how bad SA actually is? half of the SA's on this board say they're all going to die, but the other half say everything is fine.

> Huffington Post SA stands aligned to the Constitutional values of South Africa, particularly the Preamble of our Constitution which states that: "We the people of South Africa believe that South Africa belongs to all who live in it, united in our diversity."

Lying whores. They doubled down on advocating for white men being stripped of the vote because it adhered to "well established feminist theory." This was before they realized the original author didn't exist.

Based user. OP is a retard for giving HuffPoo site visits.

Translation :
> We fear that a FUCKING WHITE MALE sent us a joke article, and may gloat about us publishing it.

White genocide is kind of a meme. They're probably not going to kill the tax payers just yet. We have the farm murders, but it's not as widespread as Stormfront says. Life is still good for rich whites. For now.

Gas the vets. Beast wars NOW.

Yeah but your complacent mindset is going to create issues. You have to be, "proactive" and all that jazz.

obvious troll was obvious but the real problem here was when the editor doubled down on it

Don't worry, Paco.

We're working on sending you and your family back home where you belong.

Archive this shit you jackass. Dont give the bastards a single dime of ad revenue.

Reminder that prior to taking this down, the Editor in Chief defended the article.

archive.fo/MFURt