They're not even hiding it anymore

Star Wars Battlefront 2 got anounced with a campaign this time around and who is the fucking protagonist? A fucking female nigger of course pic related.

SJWS GET OUT OF OUR VIDYA REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the nigger is a coloured female,
y'know a macaroon

Who gives a fuck, it's an original character

Brownwashing Leia would be bad but there's nothing wrong with non-white non-male characters if they're well written (which video games are not known for but whatever)

I kinda agree with this, its way worse when they change a known character

this is an advertisement thread

At least there won't be any black on white mixing involved so I can at least tolerate looking at a sexy booty for 60 hours knowing it doesn't matter what happens to her because she isn't pure anyways.

It's more stupid because no female could ever make it in the special forces than because of her skin color.

game will be shit anyway who cares. would only pay the $100 for being able to play darth maul

I wonder why game publishers hate money so much.

Battlefield Nignog

Mass Effect: Assromeda

They won't learn until they run out of money.

If you haven't bought Witcher 3, do it now.

Meanwhile at EA headquarters

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Nigger here.
She isn't one of us. Shes more like a dark Italian. If you don't like it don't play it.
>fucking toothpaste

B-but I though the Empire was a white supremacist movement ?

>I welcome strong black womyn entering my culture and orifices

>I..it's no big deal guys, I-i don't really care

The difference is the motivation. You know why (((they))) are putting these kinds of protagonists in there. That's the issue. It's indicative of a larger, deeper problem.

Maby I can play as the rebel general moon man and save my planet!

If the character isn't a SJW stereotype then what is the problem? Can black people not even so much as exist in media in your utopia? Jesus.

worse she is a female of indeterminate race

She looks quintessentially 'american """""""white""""""" '

gif related

>That girl
>Coming even close to resembling an Italian

top kek

>nigger
>women
>ugly
fuck EA, fuck SJWs IM SICK OF THIS SHIT!

>EA
>DICE
No thanks.
The last AAA shooter worth being bought is DOOM.

>Can't make a new blockbuster franchise on their own
>Have to turn an existing one into gimmedats
This seems to be a trend

Sounds like you should give them your money, since nobody else will. You don't want them to feel their decision is a bad one, right? Better spend your cash to prop them up or the racists win.

And by doing this, they sadly utterly ruin their franchise.

Who will buy Mass Effect Andromeda 2? Nobody.

Who will buy Marvel comics? Fewer and fewer.

Take an existing franchise, get parasitical SJWs to stop dreaming about being parasites on working people for once and instead set them to work on a franchise, get middling sales and a dead husk of a franchise.

can't wait for a multiplayer shooter where cis white males are slower, take more damage and have an aiming penalty lmao

The series died a while ago.

Good lord, why are they making ugly protagonists now

You're surprised?
George Lucas sold the Star Wars franchise to Disney. Disney is owned by a kike

>objectifying womyn

Based swede
TFW they ruined war of mordor with this exact same shit

I'm pretty done with vidya at this point anyway - it feels like a waste of time

And you know, somehow in the story, she's going to see the error of the Empire and leave them to join the rebels. Because they're racist sexist or something

This, remember?

Is that a real set costume or is she just LARPing? It looks CHEAP. Fukking Disney...

Do they really need to keep the crappy 80's armour designs.

They already made battlefront 2

Jesus Christ you people are more sensitive than leftists. It's their video game, who gives a shit?

>And you know, somehow in the story, she's going to see the error of the Empire and leave them to join the rebels. Because they're racist sexist or something

I don't see why she should. The Empire in Starwars is pretty human supremacist but it isn't sexist or racist at all.

thats a 3d model in a video game lel.

Are their promotions based on merit? That chick leading the stormtroopers in TFA seemed like she earned it by being a hardass.

I am not surprised they are inserting a female nignog 'stormtrooper', it is expected these days.

but what the fuck is up with her 'armor'? her 'chestplate'? it just looks like a collection of randomly colored squares and circles.

its like they took a glance at vaders armor and stormtrooper armor, said 'I got this', and just shit out some random shapes.

those squares and circles are suppose to be buttons and dials, but on hers they look like bullshit insignias drawn in whatever the star wars universe equvilent of MSPAINT is.

*i am triggered*

>Are their promotions based on merit?

The military and civilian side is both a meritocracy and human supremacist, promotions are based on merit but humans are favoured. Aliens who receive rank have to be above average skill.

It is more like classical Roman fascism rather than Nazi Germany.

also the imperial flag in that screenshot is red and silver... what the fuck are they doing to the empire's AESTHETICS. I absolutely loath their use of red in the new disney movies, and now this? the flag is suppose to be black and white, and red was only used in conjunction with the emperor's royal guard, not on EVERYTHING..

god damn it. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The last AAA shooter worth being bought is DOOM
DOOM is great