When did you realize moving out at 18 is an (((Anglo))) meme and considered not normal throughout the majority of the...

When did you realize moving out at 18 is an (((Anglo))) meme and considered not normal throughout the majority of the world?

When I moved out at 30 after saving the majority of my income for a house.

It teaches self determination. If you turn your back on that because its easier to have mommy buy your tendies then I hate you as a person.

I love dumbass sheep like you getting all ass blasted at the live at home master race.

I'm 24, engineer. Max my HSA, 401k, IRA and put 10k in index funds every year.

Apparently good goys like you think we should waste half our money on rent and the lease to a BMW to show how successful we are. Stay mad (((consumer)))

Ever notice how the "you're a loser if you still live with your parents" meme only started because of Jew media portrayals and stupid cunts saying so? Its the typical leftist attempt to break up the family unit. Ideally you could just bring your wife into the family and maintain a large group of people that always have your back and a support system, but the Jews can't have that now can they

Move out at 18
>no credit (good goy) score
>no money
>living paycheck to paycheck with internship/apprenticeship job
>rent that takes up most of your income
>can barely afford anything
>"At least I appear to be successful!"

Stay at home
>split rent with parents (or not even if your parents like you)
>around family, take care of one another
>family dinners
>able to afford nice things
>have more than enough to save for retirement and investment ventures, giving you a path to having money work for you

Staying at home is the smartest thing you can do if you have the option. I make more than enough to move out and live comfortably but choose not to. Parents enjoy my company, I fix their shit and help around the house (They are getting older).

What's so loser about being responsible with your money and taking care of your family? Oh right, nothing, but ((they)) will paint you as such because you aren't buying into their scam.

A year ago I moved to this city with my russian gf and her family. I was only meant to live with them for a few months until I settled a job. One day she tells me that the family and herself don't want me to leave. Originally I was annoyed because of my plans and muh freedom but damn, nothing better than splitting the rent between 4 people that aren't under 23 and home cooked meals.

t. goodest goy

Get the fuck out of here you fucking fraud. Self-determination means getting your shit together, not putting yourself in a financial hole you'll never climb out of.

This isn't the 60s anymore, you can't just walk in a job expecting to be hired because you showed up, you can't pay for college flipping burgers or support a family and buy a home on a single income.

It's an exclusively Northern European thing. It's not uncommon for Meds to live with their parents, well into their late 20's and even early 30's.

As someone who moved out at 19 (I'm now 25), I kind of envy that close, familial culture. However, moving out made me to be a "man", so to speak. Taught me financial responsibility, how to take care of myself and others, invaluable life skills etc.

When I lived at home, my mum would do everything for me. Cook, clean, laundry. Everything. Wouldn't let me lift a finger. I miss it sometimes, but I know I was forgoing personal growth.

To each their own, i guess.

But come on goy, the tribe needs shekels, what better way than shaking down the goyim and collecting rent for their 1 bedroom condos.

Large families are based, that's were all solidarity stems from. Anyone telling you to work two shitty jobs so you can afford to have strangers do the things you could do yourself is fucking with you.

I'm not surprised though, the protestant anglos have always been the bestest goy.

BITD you could move out at 18 and even a entry level job paid the bills, our economy used to be insanely strong. It's just an old hold over that isn't true or applicable in the real world to 99% of people. I don't know anyone that doesn't live at home, in the barracks/dorms or in a place their parents are paying for/own.

i did it cause my parents made me

Here it's normal when you're going to college in a different city or to plumbertown, England.

I didn't really move out well after I graduated and landed a job that allowed me to be more or less self-sufficient. But I'm from a shit part of the country so no reason to stay there.

I don't see nothing wrong with living with parents if you're working and helping at home instead of being a fucking NEET drain for years on no end. But that's if you're single. If you're planning to live togehter with your spouse and prospective kids together with your/her parents, you're a fucking monster.

I wish I had an Asian family with parents who already mapped out my life for me.

This so much.

We need to bring back the Real World and jam a cramped beachside shack with a nazi, a hippy, a fedora and lil wayne.

Try getting room mates so as not to be a burden on your parents in your adult life.

when i was 30

TOO OLD.

I wanna move back

When my Anglo dad demanded I move out at 18, and kicked me out when I turned 18 even though I had no job and I was homeless for 6 months

I'll start following what the rest of the world does when the rest of the world stops being shit.

Sounds like a failure of family. Failed parenting by not getting you prepared for the real world. Failed at adulting by not having a job by 18.

He said he actually helps his parents and they like his company you dumb cuck.

Do you think your parents would tell you otherwise....

Falling for the "your special to me" mommy meme as an adult.

Calls me dumb....

Yeah, what do you think all the houses that have been split up into duplexes, etc. use to house? I mention that and it gets completely lost on people. Apartments have never been a thing until recently.

>Shigeru
Supreme taste.

Nice mommy issues

>Few years ago I was finishing up college
>Fell in love with entrepreneurship during my junior year
>Started some low budget business projects
>When school was over those projects had turned into decent earners, but not enough to support me fully
>Move in with mom and dad
>Build business further while driving for uber at peak hours
>Over a year and a half businesses are big enough to support me fully and I put away a ton of that dank uber money
>Will never have money issues
>Tfw never had to get a job

This makes the wage cuck weep

> says the manchild

I think average first time house ownership in England is like 33 now. You would have to crazy to move out at 18.

Multigenerational homes are coming back.

Stop helping the (((banks))) exploit our people. Pass your home to the son who helped you the most. Under no circumstances do you split land up between children. I've seen farms get split up and sold off because of this. The farm is there to provide a foundation for your family and the future generations. Keep it whole and give it to the son who is best suited to operate it profitably.

Many people in Finland move out at 16.

That's for sure. I believed him but after 30 or so job applications and all rejected, he said it's because I didn't want it bad enough

You should have been working a part time job at 15 16ish. By 18 you should have already been working.

living at home is bad for banging girls

This is Sup Forums. Too many ugly neets. Banging women is not an option to be considered for most users.

You right leaf

>I'm not surprised though, the protestant anglos have always been the bestest goy.

Napoleon freed the jews throughout Europe wherever he conquered.

Frenchies bestest goy.

(((they))) make their children move out at 18. (((they))) seem to have lots of success. Some say (((they)))rule the world. I wonder if there is a corelation

nice mommy issues

25 year old living in a huge house with my parents who're usually away

I can guarantee that girls would definitely prefer to fuck around in my house, than your piss-stained 20 sqm cuckshed.

You don't even have a garden, lil' bitchboi, what do you know about banging chicks when I'm over here literally drowning in horny sluts who wanna hang out at my pool.

L M F A O @ urlyfe

Projecting manchild

It's funny because living at home actually taught me all those skills. I'm a pretty inquisitive person and I was curious about cooking and whatnot. Mom was a great cook and taught me and my dad was a business founder and fiscal whiz and taught me how to handle cash.

Yeah, it's good for real estate market and everyone who earns money from it, not so good for everyone else, and "everyone else" is most of people.

There is no rational reason to do it, especially so with less than 2 children per average family in western world, which prevents overcrowding for most people.
For example, i live in a house built by my great grandparents, lived in by my grandparents, and by my parents, and by me, and if i have children, they will probably live in it too. As a side effect, it creates an additional attachment to tradition and land, much like the land ownership requirement for voting all over the western world centuries earlier was based on, and it is no surprise that the globalist proponents of "citizens of the world" hate this.
Another side effect of such multigenerational households is that they have less need of a welfare state to take care of both their eldarly and children. This way of life suggests ideas that run directly against theirs, and provides excellent lead into basic understanding of nationalism, with family as the smallest social group and basic block of society. Not one based on some religious or philosophical meandering that hardly anyone understands, but one based on simple economic and practical considerations that say "it's good for you and everyone else, because as long as no one really fucks up, it works out great for everyone, and everyone saves money that would be spent on other people doing the same thing, treating your family like shit if they are unlucky".

Hear that libertarians? Got to use some traditionalism, it outright destroys some of the big arguments for existance of welfare state.

Moving out at 18 is a boomer privelage. It came from having easy access to well paying jobs and an extremely low cost of living and housing. When boomers were buying houses a house in a good neighborhood was the same cost as a year of wages. Now a house in a good neighborhood costs 5-10 times the median income.

I live at home with my parents and for people to say you get "pampered" is not true at all (although it depends what you do with it). You have a place to live, free food and family so why not enjoy it while it lasts? Any housework to be done (repairs, renovation) I can do all by myself with my dad watching and giving advice and I help my mom with laundry and other things. The only thing I can't really do yet is cook because my Grandma has a monopoly on that,I've been shadowing her and trying though.

>Yeah, it's good for real estate market and everyone who earns money from it, not so good for everyone else, and "everyone else" is most of people.

I wonder (((whom))) that is .

I chose to move out mostly because i couldn't get along with my father. I respect him and follow his advice but at the afe of 20 I just yearn for a little freedom. My parents also need to move out and since they can't find a cheaper place to live they'll be getting an apt with one less room, so I like to think it all worked out at the end for the best.

I also think people forget that living at home has a ton of drawbacks as well. No privacy being the biggest one. Living at home does not mean you are pampered.

Depends on the family and the house. If the house is not overcrowded and you have good relations with the rest of family, you should have at least as much privacy as you would have living in an apartment with thin walls and expensive rent.

If all world's problem can take a one human form it turns in to (((Eternal Anglo)))

>Hispanic
>always told I'm not good enough
>always a disappointment
>succeed at everything
>still hated and harassed by family non stop
>develop ptsd, social anxiety, multiple personalities
>run away from home
>run drugs
>try to go to school and work but have multiple nervous breakdowns
>transition
>meet awesome husbando
>he becomes a multi-millionaire
>still love my family for some fucked up Stockholm syndrome reason
>want to help them but hate them for not ever treating me like their child
>all I ever wanted was unconditional love like a normal family
>the last time I remember being hugged or told I love you by them I was like 6 years old

Fuck them I have my husband's croatian family now and they all love me.

> Spic tranny meets millionaire husbando
k

Definitely this, land supply is limited here in the UK so a multigenerational house is hard. Maybe in other countries with more space it is easier to build a nice family home.