It's Easter. Why aren't you at church?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mH0fpgvNUM
rogerebert.com/rogers-journal/how-i-am-a-roman-catholic
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> my wife son religion

no

Church hasn't started yet you dumb fuck. Some us don't live on the Least Coast.

hasn't started yet

>being a jesuscuck
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I'm Jewish.

>not attending Sunrise Mass and already home

Fucking heathen

I'm Jewish, we don't do that shit.

I'm at work.

I don't want to go alone :(

I feel for you

>blessed are the meek for they shall serve the Jews

Atheist.

Nothing is forcing me to go to church. I'm certain the Creator of the Fucking Universe doesn't care if I sit down and listen to old women sing for an hour.

i believe in the values of christianity not that man in the heavens superstition bullshit, that's why

because religions are power-structures of man and while they do tremendous good, I cannot fully serve God by subjugating myself under the rule of other men

Bcoz I'm not a christcuck LOL!!

Easter or Ostara is a pagan holiday and is orginally celebrated on the Spring equinox, march 21st. I already celebrated it

more

Kill all Christfucks like based ISIS

I went to the mosque yesterday.

Get with the times you old geezer.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mH0fpgvNUM

I went to vigil mass. 2 and a half hours but it was great.

I went 10 hours ago

You're never alone at church user.
Where ever two or more are gathered in His name, Christ is there

I'm watching Jesus of Nazareth.

Because I don't believe in spending my Sundays listening to ancient Jewish fan fiction.

I'm a Catholic, but I don't take it very seriously. I don't know if I even believe in God.

LARPer

Supposed to go see my family this afternoon, but fuck this shit. I'm tired of their bullshit, I'm tired of always being "proper", tired of mind numbing conversation about which old aunt is dying, I'm tired of the whole "we have to be here, we dont want to " vibe. I see people posting photos of them and their families and they seem so genuine. I only feel discomfort and the desire to leave. Plus God isn't real so there's no point going to church

Christianity is a cuck religion

>God isn't real
not if you believe he is

Fucking ISIS. Wasting those bullets.

>

I've got three racks of spare ribs on the smoker. As soon as they are done I'm headed over to my buddies house to eat easyer brunch, shoot guns and, blow up some tanerite.

Because even if God exists, I'd rather listen to him directly instead of some childfucking piece of shit that thinks he is holier than me and has carte-blanche on everything.

I made peace with my atheism a long time ago. That doesn't mean I don't go to mass every Sunday though.

If you don't let on that you don't believe any of it, going to church is beneficial for you, your family, and society.

>le ontological argument

I'm Christian Identity, I can't stand to hear that universalist filthy garbage taught in those just wow justin beiber lady gaga suck Israeli jewish dick "churches"

Oh, for heavens sake, from where does this Ishtar meme even comes from?

I'm not an atheist, maybe agnostic. I feel about it in a similar was as Roger Ebert. I'm certainly not a traditionalist.

rogerebert.com/rogers-journal/how-i-am-a-roman-catholic

Brown people aren't people. Also fuck traitor pope. Refugees not welcome.

It actually comes from their Anglo-Saxon cognate Eostre goddess.

Church is a place for fellowship. Every church in my area is 95+% Mestizo, and I don't belong there.

I'm a bit homeless right now and I was embarrassed to go to mass because I'd look like garbage. I know it isn't a real excuse and I unironically feel bad about it.

You need this.

I am, user.

>implying i'm going to catholic mass
No thanks

I'll take a look.

Went to the Easter Vigil last night and it was beautiful

Just wanted to point out your ID

>3 dEO
>father, son, holy spirit

church is for sinners

Even if i'm not really religious, but I usually went to church on holidays as a tradition. Shame our usual priest died in car crash he actually made whole process bearable. Now he's replaced by an old guys who's hard to understand and keeps ranting how we don't go to church on other days only on holidays.

Leave LA and drive down to Newport, it's better here

Kicking up 10% of my income doesn't do shit fot society except fill the pockets of a pastor.

this..Sup Forums is a Jewish board

I'm right outside of Washington, D.C. lad.

I am too smart to fall for the jewish meme called jesus

Too many muslims too reach church

Are you kidding?

Why should I care about some folk tale?

No

Wait where do you live? You are telling there are so many muslims that you can't even walk around town?

fucking lmao

They are always infront of the church and everytime you try to get in they start harrassing you and spitting at you police does nothing

I have the %10 of the army of kekistan ready for battle in reddit if that's what you're implying

Hey Rabbi Whatcha doin up there?
>dying to forgive your sins
Can't I just go to confession?
Hey Rabbi Whatcha doin up there?
>Saving you from what my father says you did

Because majority of Americans are "protestant" heretics.

It was worth a try, I've heard the same sentiment a lot around here

What city if you don't mind telling me. Things like this make me support Breivik

Car's broke and the only Catholic church in my city is four miles away.

I don't have soft pudding for brains.

I already poop'd, thanks

As if we go to church

>i don't support thousands of year old traditions which my people followed

Atheist 2bh lad. I wonder what Marlon Bundo is up to.

Top kek
Me too.

>Noy a single french flag in a picture about european christianity
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I went to the vigil mass last night at the cathedral.

I'm not a good goy and I don't listen to what (((they))) tell me. I will not turn the other cheek .I will not welcome refugees.

Go shove your jewry somewhere else, priest.

I thought easter was just about chocolate?

I don't want to go because I don't feel any community with the people inside of it.

>lets all go to a magic building and chant things and drink wine and eat wafers

why?

you should love god with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind

and you should love your neighbour as yourself

Just put on a Jesus jacket and start kicking people.

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

I hate it when people do this. As if an atheist is supposed to be afraid of someone you believe to be just an ordinary dude. These stupid protests are really bringing out the autism of both sides, honestly. We're looking just as stupid as the left.

Because I'm not a kike-serving crosscultist drone goon and ishtar is my enemy? Why would I even acknowledge her "holy" day, she doesn't deserve one, and all you faggots who give her power make me despise you.