$314 million spent on nothing

You call yourself America first? Spending $314 million dollars on a single bomb is not America first. That money could have been used to feed poor black AMERICAN families. There would not be so much black crime if they had food to eat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8f58326ivW4
archive.fo/vzzts#selection-1523.1-1535.72
youtu.be/s_P4OLEaWfE
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>That money could have been used to feed poor black AMERICAN families

I think I'd honestly rather feed ISIS and drop a bomb on poor black American families than the reverse.

at least isis can run a state/pseudo country unlike africans

Nigga, it only cost $170k. You retarded? Plus, blacks don't deserve anything.

>$314 million

liar. it didn't cost even $200,000

get fucked, fake news

Should have bombed the niggers as a cost savings.

They are probably adding in the cost of the tunnels since they were built by the US.

The program cost $314 million dollars.

We 20 MOABs.

MSM divided $314 million by 20 and got $16 million per bomb.

This is false and lazy mathematics.

The bombs themselves cost about $170,000 to make each. The R&D, salaries, materials, transportation, and testing all made up the $314 million figure.

The giant bomb U.S. forces dropped Thursday on an ISIS training camp in Afghanistan did not cost $314 million to develop, or $16 million per unit as reported by multiple news outlets. The actual cost of the bomb is unknown. The actual cost of the program isn’t publicly available because the Mother of All Bombs, officially known as GBU-43 or the Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB), is manufactured by the military and not a private defense company. In fact, the Air Force doesn’t even keep track of the per unit cost, nor the cost of the program as a whole, because it is not manufactured privately.

If your black your African.
Black == africa.
Location means fuck all.

Blacks and Hispanics are the fattest racial groups in America.

That black mom looks well fed to me.

>feed black americans

isn't that what your government is doing for at least 50 years? isn't that what foreign aid does for at least 50 years for non american blacks in africa?

>That money could have been used to feed poor black AMERICAN families

just no

>Bush builds the bombs in 2003
>MOABs have a 15 year shelf life, expire in 2018
>Trump uses them up before they get wasted
M A G A

Most of those black families don't give the slightest fuck about this country. They'll suck the government's teat but talk shit about the US.

>Spending $314 million dollars on a single bomb is not America first.
It was around $170k actually. And killed 36 jihadists and destroyed a cave complex that they used. I'll take it.

nuck figgers.

If there's one good thing you can say about all this war shit it is this, that's 314 fucking million dollars that DIDN'T go into welfare. How fucking great is that?

Imagine how much better the world would be if all your taxpayer money got completely wasted like this, and everyone went ''holy shit, why do we even pay taxes?'' and everyone started supporting less taxation.
You'd fix the entire world in 10 years.

Drumpfkins are idiots. We need to keep threads like this going. Fuck them and their (((MAGA)))

Anybody have that picture of the nigger protesting NASA

>wow im a poor nigger
>better have 5 fucking kids

WHERE IS PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?

Oh wait...
Niggers

sure they are

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=8f58326ivW4

Looks to me that spending money on both of those things would be a waste.

All price counting retards should have their opinions made ilegal for the simple fact that WE ALREADY SPENT THE MONEY ON THE BOMBS BACK IN 2003. If they wanted to complain about "muh spending" they should have done it back then, literally NOT using them would be a waste of money.

Teach your kids not to have 4 children before they're 30, like you.

Obama spent that money on bombs. Trump is just using them so they aren't wasted. MAGA

>launch the MOAB at a ghetto
>niggers doesn't starve anymore
>problem solved

-It should be almost lunchtime. Why don't you go take a break.

Tell Brock I said Hi when you pass his cubicle.

If the money went to poor white people then I'd care but it doesn't. Whites find it and it doesn't even help their own people

That bomb was built like 15 years ago. It cost nothing to build under Trump and was going to go stale anyways, you turbofaggot.

The US’s Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb does not cost $314 million, or $16 million, but $170,000 a unit, the US Air Force told Business Insider on Friday.

archive.fo/vzzts#selection-1523.1-1535.72

The bomb was only 160k you dumb fuck.

Fund

In the US, you can survive on $30 / month for food if you can do basic mathematics.

SNAP welfare food stamps give $200 / month. If you can't survive on that, you are literally 6x less efficient than a person who can do basic math.

They are you daft cunt, See obesity rates in Mexico the Obesity rates of Niggers.

BTFO by wizard Styx

youtu.be/s_P4OLEaWfE

>We spent that money in 2003
>1 post by this ID

saged

>That money could have been used to feed poor black AMERICAN families.
Why? So they fuck around and multiply the number of unemployed small time thugs and thieves?

If anything, that bomb should have been dropped on Harlem or Chicago.

Making ((you))'s on a Saturday.

>your
>Not you're

That free college education really helps, huh leaf?

I would much rather my tax money went to blowing up shit skins over feeding lazy criminals

Richards hair is brown you retarded shill.

I'd spend 314 million on bombing sand rats instead of on gibs to niggers in a heartbeat.

this

he used a bomb that already existed

sage
Poor black families get plenty of gibs for free food.
Also where the fuck did you come up with 314 million?
Hang yourself.

>Someone needs to pay for all my children.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

It's important to thwart rogue states with a show of force.

Niggers aren't even human, let alone Americans.

Spending the money on blacks is the same as spending your money on nothing.

Why do you give a shit?

Proof, the 316m are the price for 20 missiles, EA cost is 16 m

/thread

>make 15 kids
>don't take any responsibility
>some nigga gotta pay for muh children

why don't you drop the expiring MOAB's on them?

That money was already money spent under Obama or Bush (whenever the bombs were purchased) They didnt order 314million dollars in NEW bombs, they used what they had.
Fucking nigger tier argument at best. We lost 0 dollars in expense on those bombs since they were already purchased.

Its like I bought a case of water bottles 2 weeks ago and you are bitching that im drinking them now and not giving my money to some bum

Fuck the stupid niggers, tell them to get a job and stop reproducing

That and the units cost is only 100k, your sum's entirely a sunk cost.

if you give food to niggers they will just adjust to it and breed even more. You won't be helping, you will be creating a bigger problem.

plus, you don't pay for the bomb only after it explodes. It was paid for already. Fuck ISIS

OBAMA MADE THE BOMB IDIOT..TRUMP USED IT SO FUNDING WOULDNT BE SPENT ONT IT

>top of photo makes less niggers
>bottom of photo makes more niggers
the only waste I'm seeing is the money spent on helping poor niggers feed themselves and reproduce

>America = fat, single-mother nigger with her welfare nigglets waiting in line at the welfare office

>He thinks this is a moral crusade against ISIS

See? f your mother got more aid and fed you better as a child you would not have the learning disabilities you have.

It's Sunday....

Gotta love the us gov. "Doesn't track costs" kill me now

Just ask yourself my burger friend, would you rather see a fat single mum have another 3 kids so they can rob pajeet's store in 15 years time? Or a YUUUGE fucking fuel implosion taking out moderate exploding camel cavalry?

I'm getting baited, but I'll take it.

314 million includes R&D. Not just one bomb. One bomb was around 170,000.

These bombs were made durring the Bush admin.

>kill yourself

u realized that 314m has already been spend when its made 15yrs ago during bush era?

great points
I'm wondering what the "out the door" cost was to deploy it and get the people on the airplane and such. Total mission cost is still probably shockingly low.
Makes sense too.. Why should a bomb cost more than a new high end sports car? The only thing the bomb has in it is a lot of tolerances and certificates.. the actual device is not that complicated I imagine

>having 4 more kids than you can support by yourself
she doesn't deserve support

>Spending $314 million dollars on a single bomb is not America first. That money could have been used to feed poor black AMERICAN families.
I think a bomb is a much better investment then feeding niggers.

>There would not be so much black crime if they had food to eat.
Now that is just delusional wishfull thinking. Niggers in Brazil have plenty to eat and still act like violent criminals simply because it is their nature.