Sup Forums will defend this. Literally

Sup Forums will defend this. Literally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI
youtube.com/watch?v=2SHuGha_bTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is wrong with that picture, anyway?

>tfw my country didn't kill the king

drumpf's manchild request

Our king was murderd by Jews and communists. We will never forget it.

After Ivan the Terrible, here's brand new 2017 Ivan the Cuck

I think you dropped this m8

Ah. The old notacountrycharoo.

Fuck off back to redit. Or kys.

fixed

I do not agree with what you say, but by God I will check those digits.

trump wants to sit with the queen in that thing

The safest place to be in London for Trump is seated right next to Queen Elizabeth in her golden carriage. The British aristocracy will see that she is protected at all costs even if it means killing everyone in sight who dares come close to her.

Countries with a royal family are more nationalistic. Part of Americas problem is the fact that after every election half the country hates the president, Even though the presidents job is to represent the country.

ahahhaha fucking sweet, mexibro!

You just dethroned and exiled him.

why you dont split (serius question)

Not really, check Spain. In fact I'd argue nationalism is a consequence of the loss of power of monarchy and the way modern states have to keep the country together without the complex and solid fealty relations that were the pillars of the old regime.

Anyway, monarchist here. Feel free to ask anything, fags, I might even answer.

>defending a woman this hard

He can ride in the Royal pram if he wants to.

why are the footmen not black?

he could also be the royal idiot

>france
>calling anyone cucked
Top kek

there is a disgusting lack of diversity here

That's a comfy looking basketball court, desu.

Mark it, nuncle.

what do you think of this image

I used to be one of the 'horse guards' (Household cavalry) in the Army

shit job Tbh

>tajikistan
>calling anyone anything

how does it feel to be the most irrelevant country on pol

When did you leave? I heard they treat you like slaves

Are you trained as an ordinary soldier first?

The way god intended...

Interesting suspension springs why the curve?

Wanted a real job

The only thing I left with from that was a fucking BTEC in tailoring and equine management lmao

And yes you work often until 2 AM cleaning your kit everyday

Riding down the Mall most days is pretty cewl tho

Yes, ceremonial is 1/2 the role, the other being reconnaissance tank crewman.

Maybe you should've cooled it with the pogroms.
But I guess if you hadn't I would still be in your shithole country and not living the life in America.

Ta, often wondered about that.

.... plus one would think that a cavalry would be quite useless if it ever came to house by house combat around the palaces in central London.

:(
I think Azerbaijan is less relevant

gilded isnt golden

Just cause youre too poor to afford it, doesnt mean its wrong

stupid fucking belgian cuck
fix your roads before you try and fix other countries

So you would rather Jews finally control 100% of their government? Idiot. Kill yourself.

This is all real gold Btw

kek

Queenie deserves everything she has, she's defend this country for over 60 years

youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI

>aristocracy will see that she is protected at all costs

How retarded are you? The aristocracy has fuck all to do with protecting the royal family in
a physical sense (arguably not in a political sense either). You think some Etonian boys are going to swan along next the carriage beating anyone who gets close with a cane?

nothing wrong about a horse-drawn carriage ride

ACTUALLY

The ones who ride to the sides of the carriage are real tofts and ruperts

They're well connected with the Royal Family

Need to get one and wait for robot horses.

those coachmen are they armed?

really tacky desu

police horses are fucking massive dude
unless youre fighting against some sort of guerilla warfare where people are inside houses/buildings and trying to get at you, you just charge at them and they'll either have to run or get tramped

Police horses are nothing to fuck with

youtube.com/watch?v=2SHuGha_bTo

It's probably made from plexiglass and plastic spray painted gold and costs way less than your president's armoured car. Including the feed for the horsies and veterenarian.

You can (Used to be able) view them at the royal mews.
they are coated in gold leaf & that's all I can remember from school trip.

>Sport bros rioting over soccer
>Not the non white invasion

Yes well, but in a commies-are-storming-the-tsar's-palace kind of situation, they are pretty useless.

Unless they've got some surprise up their sleeves, they are. Take for example the Swiss Guard of the Vatican: They still wear their medieval uniforms, but they carry state of the art automatic firearms and are actually trained militarily.

We, we don't have anything. The sorry state of our streets wouldn't even take a carriage wheel, they'd break in the next potholes, and so would horses' knees.

videos from like 5 years ago
and believe it or not, unlike America, immigrants aren't all cunt when they come here, and the non whites are the best kind

its not like the palace or No. 10 arent well defended

and iirc, theres a few barracks dotted around London with even more troops

Not to mention, you could easily land multiple Chinooks around the Parks in London if there ever were full on anarchy

It would be like "London has fallen", with Pakis and muslims in the armed and police services shooting their mates first.

And then it would get interesting. Where would the Queen flee to? Australia and Canada Dominion are full of Chinks and Indians and can't really be trusted. Monarchies in Europe aren't really better either. Leaves pretty much the Falklands and Diego Garcia.

kek

As long as they don't hold power I don't care if it's a president or a king. They should spend less though.

>ywn stand in front of the queen unable to get an erection due to the ungodly power of her aura