Steve bannon

Why is steve bannon being ousted by trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxmarch.org/who-we-are/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he had two jobs

>be trumps campaign manager
>rearrange the nsc to benefit trump

and completed them both, so now he can operate from the shadows again

Because there can only be one rooster in the hen house and Trump is the cock of the walk. :(

he fucked up on the freedom caucaus.
he didn't stop the hype. pic related
he used Brietbart as a subtweet against Trumps son-in-law.

Trump doesn't like that Bannon is often depicted as shadow president.

Trump belongs to the Deep state now.
MAGA failed.

Trump was bought by the kikes and had to abandon bannon.

Daddy, Bannon is a mean racist!!

Destroying the Democrats and keeping them out of the White House was too much for Trump so he is kicking Bannon out and replacing him with registered Democrats Kushner and his team of kikes.

Trump was given an ultimatum:

- Get rid of Bannon and take in these kikes and everything will be ok... for a little while.

- Keep Bannon and refuse the kikes and we will not stop with the Russia meme until you are out of office.

Trump has been compromised and they used his family to do it. As soon as Bannon is out and the kikes are in full control is when Trump is going to be dropped and destroyed by both the MSM/Deepstate/and his base.

Trump has walked into a trap because he is not capable of dealing with the negative pressure from the media. This war mode Trump is in over Syria and NK is just cover to keep him from being the target of every news story.

Is there any way to save degenerate lunatic collectivists like these though,
taxmarch.org/who-we-are/

Do we put them in re-education camps where they learn to be productive humans again or what? How do you save the stolen generations?

It'd be like have your senile grandfather in the whitehouse.

Trump is a worthless kike tool

Yeah no, Trump got butthurt about the media calling Bannon the true president and lashed out against him. Now Trump is against him and in bed with the neocons around Kushner

Because of Jared Kushner, Cohen and the other new York jews who are co opting the presidency.

Bannon is based and not a jew so he needs to go

Trump is such a faggot for caring more about the media than his base

>the media told me to believe this thing that the media said it influenced

must be true

Is it just a room of you people talking to yourselves now. That's a pretty great end to this toilet website though.

He's fighting against the isreal agenda

Bannon just came on too strong, too quickly. The country just wasn't ready for him. It's really too bad - I wanted to see what he had in store for us.

Something something Jews

Round of layoffs should wake the idiots up.

He's being ousted by (((kushner))) and (((ivanka)))

that's the narrative. keep pushing it for another three weeks please.

The NSC has fucking Kush and Dina Habib Powell on it.

Steve Bannon is a fucking genius. He's basically the guy who transformed alternative media from something that was only read by educated, angry people in to a serious political force.

Yeah, basically this.

And when we need to win elections again in 2018, he'll be influential again whether or not the idiots in the media realize it.

And your source is the same fake news outlets that came up with that narrative in the first place. It's horse shit. Believe it if you want, though.

>believing fake news

He's still Trump's chief strategist. Bannon doesnt need any fancy official seat as long as he continues to go to the important meetings and has a say on things.

I'll start to worry when he no longer goes to these meetings and actually gets demoted unlike what the media has been hyping up the past few days.

Yeah, exactly.

He's still in the room. He still sees those Neocons and he still knows what they are. This is why they hate him.

I get that Trump likes having family close in his operations. JFK did it too with RFK. But I do not fucking like this Kushner guy - he is literally a poster boy for smug rich Jewish liberals. I hope they make him ambassador to the EU or something and get him out of the way.

>Why is steve bannon being ousted by trump?
Crazy-ass Breitbart insane world domination fucker would be my guess. Plus Bannon publicly attacked Trump's family members.

Ivanka gives her dad an erection

She gives me an erection too.

Probably blackmail.

he has served his purpose and is no longer needed

If this is true he will turn into a full blown liberal before 2020