Johnny Depp doesn't want you to see the new Pirates film

>Johnny Depp is remaining resolute in his comments about President Donald Trump and says he is unconcerned about the remarks potentially influencing his marketability.

>The Pirates star has been a staunch critic of America's 45th President and his supporters from the beginning of last year. On Tuesday, Depp, 53, went as far as to say that if anyone was offended by his comments 'then maybe the new movie isn't for them'.

Sup Forums BTFO yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnh-f2_eU3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Hmmmm.... That should boost sales." - t. Disney

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Thanks Satan

I have to agree I really don't know who the pirates of the Caribbean 5: Jack sparrows booty, is for.

Good. people need to stop thinking and just saying what they want without caring of who gets offended

Well, of course, it isn't for me, i don't watch shitty movies, lol.

They're still making pirates movies?!

>making 5 after the abortion that was 4

Was not going to go see it anyways. Now I have a reason to actively boycott it.

Why the fuck do celebrities feel the need to get involved in politics? It's the most retarded shit ever. You make your money having the public buy your shit, why would you want to potentially piss off half of them?

I'm only want to watch it for Javier Bardem

Great, wont watch, thanks deppy

God he so fuckable in Nightmare on Elm Street......his last good film.

I know, right?

What the fuck could a movie about 18th century pirates possibly have to do with Trump?

Johnny Depp is a known pedophile.

does anyone actually want to see that shitty movie anyway? the franchise is garbage

Pirates 5 isn't for anyone

How the fuck did they make 5 movies about an amusement park ride. Fucking Disney milks the shit out of everything. How about a creative and original idea for once?

Johnny Depp is a mess

the last one with all the spics was awful, wasn't planning on seeing it anyway desu

They should just say fuck it and do a Pirates of the Caribbean vs Fast and Furious vs Resident Evil vs Underworld movie. A crossover with all four.

nightmare on elm street was garbage, so are most johnny depp movies with very few exceptions and all of them are pre-the first pirates movie

He hasnt been relavent since "Crybaby ".

Okay, i won't watch it then.

When movies cost $100 million each, they're not going to take risks

Maybe it isn't for my kids either. Remember who really pays for your crap, Johnny. Doesn't this guy have a full wine bottle to drink before beating his underage wife?

Sad

I think it actually does work by convincing anti-trumpers that seeing the movie is an act of protest

Too bad I was actually a big fan of the series and was looking foward to the new one. But if these people see fit to insult me based on political beliefs ill take Mr.Depps advice and not go see it

I bet they made a pirate trump who becomes pirate king and promises to make piratecy great again but end ups fucking over the pirates until Sparrow shows up to save the day

1 - Trump is a kike-loving traitor scum
2 - This movie is most probably trash
3 - Depp's carreer is behind him

>How the fuck did they make 5 movies about an amusement park ride. Fucking Disney milks the shit out of everything. How about a creative and original idea for once?

JEWS took over leadership of Disney in the late eighties and then used the board members to enact a hostile take over of the company in the early 1990's that used loopholes and nepotism to oust Disney's remaining relatives from having any say in how the company is run. In effect it's the reason that Disney has got progressively worse since the late 1990's and got rid of quality while milking the image Disney and has family made over the 50 years before that.

So that's their plan when people get tired of capeshit and reboots? Turn every fucking movie into a political debate?

another pirates of the Caribbean movie?
hollywood needs some new blood man.

Why does Depp speak in an English accent. He's American

>2006
>Holy shit a new Pirates movie I gotta see it

>2017
>A new pirates movie? The fuck they are still making those?

madonna does the same thing. they're both just really fucking pretentious.

john waters has never made a good movie, it's all campy garbage that tries too hard

ed wood and platoon were the only good movies he's been in

I appreciate him warning me of the leftist garbage and will gladly avoid watching it

Thanks jon

I pirated the movie. Didn't make it halfway through

if I want to watch a shitty disney movie I can pirate it

Since Trump is a lying twat i do not care anymore.
Save it for the reddit.

Oh geez, I was really looking forward to seeing Pirates 5, what am I gonna do now?

Why do (((celebrities))) care so much?

>the left still hasn't stopped to rationalize the fact that the bourgeoisie has co-opted them fully

Depp is a greasy freak.

I can't even look at him without giggling at all his accessories - the amount of effort he puts into that look is comical.

The headbands, armbands, wristbands, beads, belts, rings... it must take him an hour to put all that crap on in the morning

Lmao this

He's a mess since he cheated on the best thing that happened in his life: his french waifu.

All of this because he couldn't manage his middle life crisis. Pathetic.

>Sequel number 5 of flogging a dead horse: caribbean edition

Johnny depp doesn't want you to see it cause it's absolute trash and he knows what a good movie is supposed to look like

>pirates 5
they made a fourth one? I never watched the third one, too much schlock

>make shit movie
>inject fringe politics into the ad campaign
>the group you pander to is literally too poor to go see your movie in the theater
>the normies who would have seen it hate politics and feel alienated too
>your shit movie bombs

hollywood doesnt even hide the fact that it just exists to help the rich launder money and make tax write offs anymore

4 had the best scene in the entire series though. The Spanish arriving to rekk the fountain of youth and getting away with it was based as fuck. Fucking Spic SS coming to enforce the will of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnh-f2_eU3g

The funny thing is that it will be bootleg in 1080p with in a month. It will show up, and I'll watch it without forking over money to Mr. Depp.

Same thing happend with the movies of Sam JAckson. I totally disagree with his stance on everything. His dislike of Trump, his calling of violence against police, his celebrating the thugs the Mike Brown etc. I vowed to never purchase a ticket to his movies or rent any of his movies, however, I have seen a lot of the moves he has been in- via bootleg edition.

Johnny Depp movies generaly a shit, but I'll have to watch this drivel when the bootleg comes out.

ooooh nooo, that sucks

If it's anything like the last three movies it's going to be shit no one wants to see anyways.

it's a movie about pirates mate.

calm down depp lad

Is it just for wife beaters, Johnny? It looks to me like you're telling me to make sure you have the image of a wife beater (:

Possibly. But it certainly didn't work for ghost busters or for Shia LaBoos new movie in teh UK which sold 7 tickets or something

>he got married and lost all his money
>hasn't even learned his lesson and still is a libcuck

oh boy, let's destroy this retard on twitter

They made it up to movie #5? When the fuck was #3 and #4? Oh man it's hard to give a shit about hollywood

The wife he beat was much hotter

Damn man johnny depp doesn't like us, we'll have to start beating our wives to get his respect, or maybe apologise to a country in a cringe fest video?

Why should I care? His role is to entertain, not to have opinions. I don't care about hookers opinion either, as long as she is good at sucking dick.

>nobody goes to see this piece of shit (((movie)))
>"it failed because of white supremacy!"

thats ok statement

What are you talking about? It's the white suburbanites who are the bourgeoisie. Disney™, Nabisco™,Unilever™, and Nestle™ just want to bring power to the lower class because of their good morals and ethics.

His life is already shit
He's gonna sudoku soon

No Sweeney Todd? Hang yourself.

KEK AGREES THIS MOVIES GOING TO BLOW AND WILL BE THE LAST PIRATES MOVIE

Is this just a new form of advertising? There was that Noko spoof film from sony that got "hacked". The ghostbuster film had "Muh sexism". Starwars had the "safety pin" thing. I think it is because they aren't creative anymore batman 7, Pirates 5, another marvel comic book movie. I can't watch this garbage anymore.

You mean younger and ambitious.
She still proved she was no good marriage material after she "exposed" him with videos. Meanwhile Vanessa Paradis defended her ex-husband's honor.

Wow I wasn't aware johnny depp was the sole financier of this film and that it's success or failure impacts him and him alone

Eh. All these celebrities will learn that they should stay out of politics. They don't gain anything but they risk losing many potential viewers. If nothing else their (((agents))) will tell them to calm the fuck down because they are losing shekels.

let's accelerate that

Who the fuck pays to see movies? Literally thousands of free streaming sites exist.

Lost respect for him when he acted like a prat after disrespecting the border. No one would have cared if he didn't make a thing out of it. Australians don't care that you break the rules. We dislike the idea that you're above them.

There's five of these movies? I haven't even seen them.

The Alt Right approves of this movie. Fuck (((Trump)))

meh, it's Disney. They know how to rake in the sheckles.

sweeney todd was garbage, bad music, terrible singing, and tim burton relying on visuals that aren't even original (bearly all of his movies look directly lifted in style from the silent movie the cabinet of dr caligari) like he always does

Hey Depp. How's the divorce going?

nearly*

Congratulations, you're sane.

That didn't work at all for Ghostbusters.

LUL, implying I pay for my movies and downloads. I only watch it on the theatre if its worth receving my money

/thread

The Spanish Armada are nothing compared to the Royal Navy

Dont really care about the opinion of a guy that marries an obvious gold digger then gets divorced from her a year later.

He just says that shit because he wants to be popular.

No one cares Johnny. Watching that mind rot is a 20th century vice.

I never saw a single one.
That's the difference between an uncultured american and a true european. Americans love this kind of franchise. We prefer a decent story.

Just a pre emptive move because it's probably going to bomb the first one was the only watchable one. When it bombs they can blame muh trump supporters

They are still making those shit movies?

The real question is: if he said "then maybe the new movie isn't for them.", what could they possibly put into it to scare republicans away?

How can leftist politics be incoorporated in a pirate movie?

JUST FUCK MY TICKET SALES UP SENPAI
Coming from the same guy that beats up his gf.