I'm a black Sup Forumsack

I agree with all of your ideologies but I'm left out because I am a black man.

What should I do

No you're not. We welcome you!

Come to Sweden!

ty

go fuck yourself white boy

black men are ok but niggers are not

Try to build up your own community. Or at the very least find a qt redpilled black grill and get married and have a kid or 2 and raise them well and live a wholesome life.

>tfw mexican
>tfw shitpost on Sup Forums for (you)'s

black girls are ratchet. i like white girls but y'all hate blacked couples and shit.

Anyway, my roomate is a black Sup Forumslack as well, we get along fine. In our life time we're not going to have to worry about what would happen in the course of an ethno-state.

Vote democrat like all those retards you love so much
MASA

>white
that's where you are wrong kiddo

democrats owned the slaves & shit.

Basically this. Live your life as a white man. If you're on welfare, get off of it IMMEDIATELY. If you have any children (or desire to in the future), marry their mother. Get a job (any job), go to school, or stay in school if you already are.

It's been said already, but get your ass in here black bro, you belong.

Black people are welcome here. Tbh idc about race, if you're based that's all that matters

Kill yourself nigger. I try to give you advice and you immediately try to shit on it. Do the world afavor and off yourself fucking ape.

There's redpilled black qt's out there. Find them in conservative venues man, and yes race-mixing is not ok. I don't date black women, you shouldn't be dating white women.

hah triggert
i stick my ground n*gga

Careful with that edge you're scaring the children.

Nah, a lot of it is just edgy shitposting and jokes. If you're on board with a lot of this then you're okay.

Look at that shit that went on in Berkley yesterday. A lot of people were throwing up Nazi salutes, but right next to him protesting on the same side was a nigga, beaner, and God knows what else. The Nazi salutes were just them trying to piss off the antifags and telling them to fuck off.

Try to redpill some of your fellow niggers, and remember: it's very much possible for you to reveal your power level IRL because youre black.

You're not left out if you're black. You're only left out if you're a nigger. You're left out if you have little to no self control and resort to violence on a daily basis. Being black is a physical thing. Being a nigger is a cultural thing.

put shoe on head

I can't help it, i only like white wimmen.

some quality posts here, Homes'.

50% of Sup Forums isn't white, we are propably more colored then any left/liberal internet.

yeah cause they CHOOSE their mods.
this place is a FACIST OLIGARCHY and i bet the liberals h8 that.

Don't even have to look at the flag to know it's a canacuck. Once your country gets infested by niggers that desecrate your women and bring down the standard of living you'll understand.

we're just one step above shit-flinging apes and that step is made by spirit, willpower and action. not by genetics and instincts.

>"You've heard of animals chewing off a leg to escape a trap? There's an animal kind of trick. A human would remain in the trap, endure the pain, feigning death that he might kill the trapper and remove a threat to his kind."

But if you call the Republican party "Black Republicans" as the newspapers did back then, southerners get pissed

I'm cool with race mixing as long as you bring positive ethics.

Thanks Reddit.

Don't act like a nigger. At the very least act like an example for black youth to perhaps follow instead of the thuggish shit underculture your people so often fall into. Tell them to stop being retards if they call you an uncle tom.

Don't racemix. It hurts us all and the day of the rope will be worse for you.

Work hard. Take care of your family. Improve your community. Do your best
>pic related unfortunately

cringe bait comments ITT

I ain't abusive, I don't follow hood culture, i just wanna have intercourse with white girls, that's all!

fuck as many white girls as you can

you should try fixing niggers

OK I will!

Off yourself or I'll do it for you.

How many of them weigh close to or at 200lbs? Don't lie to me motherfucker.

go be liar somewhere else

no white trash, only perfenc white beautys

Bruh, there are some quality thicc white chicks though.

the thing about americans is that we are all niggers, regardless of our race

*upvote*
BASED BLACK MAN IN MAGA HAT

Of course

>What should i do

Don't take the opinion of a Sup Forumsack seriously and enjoy the show.

>he thinks Sup Forums is a white board

y'all sure act like it

Redpilled black men are welcome. You, however, are not motherfucker. Especially not on Easter Sunday.

>What should I do
Kill yourself nigger.

Actually fuck off, i read some of your posts and i already want to lynch you.

jesus himself was jewish, there are good ones you know

nobody cares about ireland

Fuck off hue monkey.

Irish built this country, niggers just whine and fantasize about fucking white women.

Why do black guys go after fat white girls?

I want you to explain the psychology behind this, don't give me the "fat ass" or "thic" excuses. Why do black guys fuck fat white women?

Instate the ideology in a black country. I suggest you take a look at the exchanges between George Lincoln Rockwell and Malcolm X.

I don't like fat wimmen.

Bullshit

To act like a normal human. Go to work and stop any ghetto shit.

not bring your race into everything you nigger.

Anybody is welcome on /pol.

If you have thin skin and have a psychological need for approval for random weird deviants online, then it might not be the place for you. Otherwise, /pol is for everybody.

I'm a black polack and the daily nigger hate threads have never bothered me.

Because fat white girls are vulnerable and black men's "game" is to exploit vulnerablities (hence fighting in groups, robbing old white ladies in gun-safe zones, etc). Do you think any white girl in her right mind would want to fuck a negroid and make wierd looking kids?

Funny recent anecdote, Tinder did some poll for women to see who the "sexiest" NBA players are. The top 5 highest voted we're all white guys (in a league that is 95% black). The kikes at ESPN were eternally butt hurt over it.

You may be right but I don't give them a chance anymore. I was raised Protestant in Middle America and very pro-Israel. I was also raised to be honest and treat people fairly. I didn't become aware of (them) until I moved to South Florida and had them wreck my small business and learn firsthand how they screw people over for their own gain. Further observation revealed that this wasn't a one-off event; it's their modus operandi.

What's he thinking about, Sup Forums?

insubordinate slave

that gun would be useless, it's pointed at your self. i guess i'll just have to learn to shoot in reverse?

He also renounced his Judaism and literally beat out of the kikes who were "money-changing" in the temples. It was the only recorded instance of Jesus being violent.

the problem with jews is their ethnocentrism. america is supposedly to be a society based on individualism, however ethnocentrism will ruin this naturally. particularly when certain groups are politically allowed to practice it while whites are not.

you will be holding the gun you stupid nigger

So you like white girls better than black girls? You think the white ones are... superior?

Niggermind

yeah but as a black man i should have equal rights to sex any white women i want

post hand and ps4 games

the negroid differs from the black mans intellect. Flipping niggers into men is your sole purpose now.

This could solve so many problems.

If you agreed with our ideologies you would agree with the fact that ethnicity is important.

Go and convert other black people. Why do you want to be white?

The negroid differs from the black mans intellect. Flipping niggers into men is your sole purpose now.
Make Black Men have pride again.

bleach. speak like you would have 2 years ago

this, pretty much.

Anyone who thinks a white ethnostate is actually possible in our lifetimes is an autistic LARPer the race war will be fashies vs. commies

emma stone is hot

have a bleta

I've since started doing business with some white South Africans and slowly I'm putting my life back together. I even lost my home. My dog and I sleep in my office for right now.

I get annoyed by racial differences from time to time like everyone. I've had my belongings stolen by black crackheads and white meth addicts back home. But when it comes to (them), I am always on guard and I give them no quarter. I'm not a stormfag hell bent on crazy shit but (they) are not to be trusted. Not after the humiliation and pain they needlessly caused me over the past year. Thank God I don't have a family yet.

go make africa great again.

take as many of your fellow niggers with you as possible

Time to find a tree.

Find a white woman to spread our glorious genes and join your aryan brothers.
Oh wait no, guess you should go for libertarian master race instead, m8.

blaqq polaqq here, same!

u good, it's mostly just pushing back against the "white ppl's fault" meme

Go to western Africa.

fogof u , i's born here binsh make me *push* make me *shove* yea thot so

I honestly feel sorry for you and the small percentage of decent black people. You get roped in with the 99% of shitty blacks that are loud and ignorant. Lucky for you you're probably not a conplete dumbass like most blacks and affirmative action will get you free passes white people don't get. Still I think it would be best if each race kept to themselves.