Let's have fun with it

bring your best anti roach memes

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.com.tr/en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel bad for all the white turks tbqh

you should feel bad for all the white swedes Sven,This is your future

We're both in deep shit, greekbro.

See, only rural and suburban retards voted for Erdogampf, city people were all against him.

t-thanks ;_;

Lul all the No votes are from places where people are actually genetically Greek

Well if I die in war at least my yaya will build a statue of me in a my village

feelscivilwarman.jpeg

They deserved it. For ISIS support.
Dumbfucks.

i need a basic gestalt

Armenian Greek genocide never forget

Good, I can't wait to kick them out of NATO and form a White Alliance with Russia instead.

This is such a fucking shame. Turkey deserves better. Sorry roach-friends.

“Events will start that will culminate with us taking back Constantinople. Constantinople will be given to us. There will be war between Russia and Turkey. In the beginning the Turks will believe they are winning, but this will lead to their destruction. The Russians, eventually, will win and take over Constantinople. After that it will be ours. They will be forced to give it to us.” -Saint Paisios

Applies to Greece too

Except Istanbul

Turkey has an ISIS backing jihadist in charge that did a referendum to take full power over tukrey and he won.Civil war inc,nato membership BTFO any chances at EU BTFO

God willing, we will take back ALL of our birthright lands. The world belongs to the West.

How much do the Greeks hate the Turks?

yea that i knew i meant like what actually is the referendum. is it actually like full on fuck elections we is kangs or what?

>The black flag will fly over the dome
Oh fug :D :D

uncucked greeks hate them to their bone.Neo liberal cucks pretend they like us and that our people are similar in culture and history and that we should all kiss and be friends.They don't understand the nature of the roach

How much do you hate niggers?

As much as how North Korea hates South Korea.

So can we kick them out now?
How long after the vote do we have to wait so it isn't too rude?

Just reopen Dahau,it wouldn't be too rude

Digits confirm Trump kicks them out of NATO

someone redpill me on this, is "yes" a good thing and what happens afterwards.

someone gestalt me

Someone explain whats going on?

they become a jihadi state.See the problem is so many turks follow the Ataturk secular principles.Also Kurds have been getting fucked as long as I can remember.With no voice to represent half of the country in the government civilw ar is inevitable

vote to make erdogan (who wants less secularism) basically the new sultan of the ottoman empire until 2028

wet dream

didn't he dissolve all upper tiers of the military and jail thousands of journalists after the coup?

So basically guarantees WW3?

What was this about?? fuck sake i sleep and miss everything even when i change my body clock to burger time

Putin doesn't like Erdogan that much.He merely keeps them around for gas and oil

Nevermind

Thanks m8

is-is that a Bulgarian girl (male)?

>white
>turks

>White

>Turks

Turk is a muslim shithole,AMIRRITE?

The lands they conquered had alot of non shitskins

translate this dog language. I dont understand what the poll says

>Istanbul against Erdogan
>rural and suburban Turkish retards supporting Erdogan

We really fucking hate a part of their society, but at the same time we like another. We believe (and I am not sure how true it is after all these years), that there is a substantial apart of Western Turks that are basically some unholy mix of Greek/Slav/Anatolian which we can bring back into civilization. Bankrupt civilization, but still.

No Pajeet,India is a hindu LITERALLY shithole

Turkey was the most normal mudslime country but they done goofed up lol.Serves them right

This is happening in pretty much every country.
Including rich countries.

Gonna need a qrd I dont follow roach politics

Boi you're talking about shit under indian flag what an irony

Roaches are shitskins by default or by proxy. Period.

They have more money than you, they always did, we use turks and jews as interchangeble terms.

God bless yall greeks
Take back the greatest city in chrisindom
And take back rightful greek lands in symra
Also happy easter

There are white turks! Some of them look greek/ italian/spanish/portugals I've seen this with my own eyes

White turks

Also 99% of actors in their tv series look white

I'm out of the loop. What are they voting on?

Can someone give me a basic gestalt?

Meds are not White mate, we are Meds, different breed.

They are just european ethnics left behind after the Byzantine Empire fell, and turkish hordes took over.

They are rape babies though.Genichari army offsprings

can I get a quick rundown?

Greeks are shit

See:

>white
>turks
>posts eastern European slave rape babies
K.

Now you are just embrassing the lolwhite meme

The marble empire shall rise again

Making Erdogan dictator

Well, yeah, since they converted to this savage religion I guess we can consider them shitskin sandniggers.

I am just saying, Southern Europeans, do not look the same as Northern Europeans on average. The phenotype of both places can create individuals that resemble those of the other, but the average is certainly different. Also I am talking about external appearance, not subhuman behaviour.

Evet wins

New junta when?

We need to help Greece annex Ionia. Even if the Russians were bastards at least they had the right idea in trying to destroy the Ottomans.

Well Greece is in NATO, so I don't think Emperor Trump would take too kindly to any sort of warfare between the two

If Putin turns the back on Turkey it is over.Turkey is done for

My final prediction 50,9% yes
T*rks BTFO!

just kick the roaches out

If we did then they might cozy up more to Russia. That's probably the only reason

Putin in his heart hates turks,they are strategic allies until he decides to fuck them over

Turks dont care about greeks, the greek gov portraits the turk as the boogeyman to create a identity, like armenians, armenians have nothing beside "muh 3 bizzilion genocide"...
In Sweden its the totalitarian putin dictator thats gonna invade sweden, when in fact russia sees sweden as a bunch of fags and thats it

This kills the white cuck. You are not getting it back

what is /ourstance/ on it?

we are happy a mudslime country is getting destroyed

sven this mentality of not fearing your enemy got you into this shit.STOP BEING KEKED SWEDEN NOOOO

I'm outta the loop. What happened?

yes or no?

Majority of German and Dutch Kebab voted for The Sultan.

aa.com.tr/en

assimilation into western society worked wonders mhmmmm

Only rural and suburban retards voted for "yes".

City people all voted for "no".

i kill myself tonight goodbye Sup Forums

I am,turkey is a despicable nation with an even more despicable history

no user,come in Greece with a boat

Have fun!

10 years and turkye will look like Ysyria. Mark my words.

> White Turks

*Syria

so we want it to become more authoritarian right? no more turkroach shitposters?