Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy
USA in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Go to bed

Fuck off Shareblue sleepyshill

Americans are cowboy bros din jævla neger

We don't have meters, we have yards.

It wouldn't even be fun.
It would make most of us sad to slaughter you.
Beyond all other considerations, a war with Norway would just seem unnatural and unjustifiable.
This is a weird thread.

Fuck off to your manlet mountains

Hahahahahahaha

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy
NORWAY in a week TOP KEK FJORD ABBA!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with Norway. We will fucking ANNIHILATE our dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Norwegian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding our defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Norwegian pig shit they see. When Norway's done with us, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Wait wait wait, which one are you again?

Be afraid

33% of americans are armed, niggers will stand no chance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

deja vu
I have seen this thread before

Its adorable when the weak countries talk dirty.

This is my favorite pasta, but couldn't you pick another random country?

>implying jamal or bubba could outgun automatic rifles
delusion

RIP USA

I'm all for a Russian alliance but this right here is a monthly russian shill.

I respect your country for a number of things, but above all it's the fact that I can sense that same feel of a land that was never conquered.

People from the end of the world.

burgershits

Thanks for the laugh.

Too much booze?

this thread again?

Fuck off.
We have the sexiest mountains

No you dont

Huh?

Afraid detected

If america invades I am joining Americans.

Don't proxy post.

>This is a weird thread.

Soon, oilnigger.

>us
Yank stop role playing

You're a fat low test cuckold not fit for combat

Did you guys find some new oil or something?
You seem a little worried.

I LoL'd
I sag'd

In all seriousness with the amount of unregistered, as well as non restricted gun ownership in Thailand (owning explosives, fully automatic etc)

They could overthrow pretty much any small nation of equal or slightly greater size.

KeK