So fake right

so fake right

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a strange gas chamber he's holding

I have to wonder, if you're standing naked in a field with a bucnh of other naked people and your guards have guns and there's a pit been dug ready for you and it is war time and there is a implication of threat against yourself...

Well....

Wouldn't a group of people rather run at the guards? It'd only take one of you getting a gun to cause a serious problem and you're all already going to die anyway so what's the problem?

What sort of person just waits to die?

White people

wouldnt u also be aware of teh rest of the army in the region? also fear instilled on u on top of major fatigue from wartime conditions and the fact that u are being transported in shit covered trains

Oh boy you bout to get BTFO so hard...

cmon bruh

You are about to die, you have these options:

>Do something about it and almost certainly die.

>Die.

Which do you pick?

looks like they died from typhus... yep, that's typhus, i can tell by the color of the smoke.

Yes, didn't know the Nazis hired Russians to do the job either!

>not knowing about einstatsgruppen

Ur fuckin dumb

This is of a Trainwreck that happened in Ohio.

That man is not wearing a Nazi uniform. Look at the picture.

Cover sits too far back

could be anything, anywhere really
or "typhoid fever"-victims

we want to see the gas chambers in action

posting some more of stanley kubrick's beautiful work

Clearly a Red army officer

Kikes BTFO

I count at least 7,000,000.

fake

Starve yourself for 3 months while conducting demanding physical labor in horrible work conditions without any basic comforts and see how fuggin combat ready you feel. They were probably begging to die by that point.

They're shooting past the civilians..

You posted the wrong one you dumb nigger. You're supposed to post the one that's zoomed into the soldier on the left and the women with her baby.

That's the kike propaganda photo. This one clearly shows them shooting past civilians at combatants.

I'm glad you're wasting JIDF shekels though moishe.

the cure for typhus

Thanks for posting this.

Actually yes, if they'd killed all the communists originally, there would be no war.

Your picture even says communist "partisanen" in its title.

Toppest if lels

That's a ppsh43 he's holding

Looks like a still from Salo.

>sign says "photographing forbidden
>some rebel takes a photo of it anyway
i didn't know people back then were so D E V I L I S H

I'm starting to think this whole thing was a sham

That's a really concerted and industrial effort to exterminate all of Europe's Jews there user. Gotta hand it to you.

You mean a pps-43? Cause it's definitly not.

Looks more like a kuomi m31.

Oh wow, that's like what, 20 individuals?

I wish I had the link, but I stumbled upon a couple of imgur albums posted here with about 300 pics shown to be fake as fuck, but used as evidence for the holohoax.....wish I could find it

I once remember asking in school when learning about the holocaust "why didn't the germans just shoot the jews instead of spending all the time and money rounding them up into camps." My teacher replied with "because they didn't have 6 million bullets user"

>mfw

No a PPSH -43 is what I meant .
I'm mobile at mo small pic
But regardless
Not German regulars
Look like potatoes to me

Don't forget battlefield

>so fake right

yea, it looks fake actually.

Do you even realize what's in that picture? Just might blown your mind.

i thought they put the bodies in crematoriums, op.

>demanding physical labor
>starving
>3 months

you can starve for 3 months. or you can do demanding physical labor for 3 months. not both.

Goddamn Russian hackers REEEEEEEE

>hanging
>while touching the ground

vot ist dost?

>Do you even realize what's in that picture? Just might blown your mind.

Well...?

yup

Seriously though, rounding them up in a camp, quickly killing and burning the bodies made things much easier for them. It was industrial thinking on their side.

BTW I unironically don't understand Sup Forums's obsession with holocaust. There were mass killings of jews regardless of literally anything you can come up with. As long as that's undisputed all your arguments will be forgettable.

Kill yourself you dirty faggot.

No there wasn't there were a shit load of communist jews as well as political prisoners that ran the countries media, banks and government before Hitler took power, these people had been exploiting and raping germany for over half a century, they were thrown in labor camps and largely died of either typhus or the allied bombings cutting off supplies and they starved.

that's the best you've got? I thought jews were being gassed by the thousands, every day. that's a lot of bodies.

No one is denying that all that shit happened. What they're saying is that about 150 thousand jews were killed - tops.

The 6 million figure was fabricated.

>Fotografieren verboten!
>there's an image of it
wew

damn she THICC

Need more gasses jewess

Has anyone actually tried to recreate the Nazi gas chambers?
After all, if they are fake, then why not build one, sit in it, and then show the world how fake it is?

>Seriously though, rounding them up in a camp, quickly killing and burning the bodies made things much easier for them
if it was so easy then why didn't the nazisdo the same thing for communist partisans instead of hanging and shooting them on sight and dumping their bodies in mass graves?

>BTW I unironically don't understand Sup Forums's obsession with holocaust.
because as westerners we are tired about having the holocaust shoved in our faces. I don't know the situation in poland but in the USA any time anybody acts a little to right wing they get accused of being a nazi and get told "don't think like that, thoughts like those are why the holocaust started."
>. There were mass killings of jews regardless of literally anything you can come up with
true, no one is saying the nazis were perfect angels, all sides committed atrocities during the war

Lol,

Okay prove these photos are what you claim they are

People didn't walk around like a bunch of faggots with cameras/smartphones back then. Plus incrimination. No photos.

Jesus Christ you have to work hard to remain that stupid.

>if it was so easy then why didn't the nazisdo the same thing for communist partisans instead of hanging and shooting them on sight and dumping their bodies in mass graves?

They did the same thing to the Jews on the eastern front you know.

The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000 European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.

Nobody was gassed you inbred kike. A few hundred thousand sunken eyed Jewish refugee families died but they deserved to be thrown in camps after this and everything else they had done.

Ever wonder why it's just as antisemitic/illegal to say 5,999,999 died or 6,000,001 died? It's because the torah promises the messiah will come after six million jews perish. If six millions jews perished then Christ was truly a false messiah as they claim. It's also why the NYT did this.

How can you be sure that those are not dead Germans? It is well documented how German people were rounded up and killed in the concentration camps by Russians after they lost the war.

WTF I love Israel now

The entire holohoax narrative is trying to con people into accepting widely desperate testimony and avoiding all questions they ask because the narrative falls apart immediately. These inbred kikes will never answer any questions, they just spout garbage testimony and say 'prove it didn't happen' which is impossible as they know. The holohoax is a giant ruse to hide judeo-communism and particularly the famine of 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea by jewish commies in the 1930's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Anyone see anything in common? What about with the three people held chiefly responsible for this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

(((Gengrikh Yagoda))), (((Lazar Kaganovich))), and Vyacheslav Molotov, yeah that molotov, who wasn't Jewish but sure enough was married to a very prominent kike. I can thank the ukes out west for making our teachers teach us this shit.

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew is.. 1:50
>Two Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:781,250,000,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

When you see it..

disparate.

We were taught this garbage and dealt with lying and cheating kike rats growing up so people can appreciate why we want real physical proof not more garbage Jewish testimony about anal pumps and vaporization.

those guys are yugos

its not a german rifle there are holding

The Holocaust really happened. Millions of innocent or mostly innocent people (probably less than 6,000,000, though), including people caught in the wrong circumstances at the wrong time, ended up getting killed in concentration camps.

The globalist, elitist, nation-wrecking Jewish ruling-class members in Germany deserved to be stripped of their property and deported. The communist Jewish insurrectionists deserve death, yes, because they were guilty of never-ending treason. Romanian and Hungarian peasant Jews who lived by subsistence farming and minded their own business should never have been targeted, however.

Acknowledging historical fact doesn't mean that you have to be sorry for being white or that we have to give in to the Cultural Marxist agenda.

You can oppose Cultural Marxism and the present-day trickery of globalist Jewish elites without reinventing history and denying something for which there are asstons of evidence.

I know that it eases your cognitive dissonance to say "the Holocaust didn't happen; my side is completely good and your side is completely bad," but that's rarely the case.

*deserved death

I'm speaking in the past tense here, referring to the Bavarian communist insurgents of 1918-1919.

Prove it happened you inbred rat. We were taught this garbage growing up and were swindled by your inbred tribe regularly so forgive us for not accepting ridiculous testimony.

If this wasn't justification for deporting every last Jew from Germany watching Jew NKVD head Gengrikh Yagoda, Stalin's right hand (Jew) Lazar Kaganovich, and (Jew-married) Minister Molotov (yes that Molotov) famine 6,000,000 European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's was certainly justification for full internment and deportation. The NKVD which was almost entirely Jewish from the outset had murdered any halfway intelligent gentile in Russia/Ukraine and it's hard to dispute this was the plan for Germany and the rest of Western Europe.

Germany seen this writing on the wall and were the sole force that stopped judeo-communism from completely overrunning and destroying Western Europe.

That's a neat shotgun

Jews always project.

Yes them jews are playing dead

Either it's not fake, and it's a good thing. Or it is fake, and should be made real.

Holy shit, I counted 6 gorillion bodies in that picture

Police raided an orgy?

Damn the gulags look brutal
Communism: never again.

I was in Germany I would have pushed for their immediate removal after this. After kike NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of inbreds famined 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea I would have made removing Jewry from Europe by life goal.

>those uniforms

>holyhoax believers NEED the ovens to explain why there is no mass graves
>mathematically impossible to cremate the numbers they say in the time frame with the equipment they had

Prove it then.
Build your own gas chamber, fill it up with Zyklon B, and enter it. Now the world will know the gas chambers were a hoax.

>>holyhoax believers NEED the ovens to explain why there is no mass graves

But there are mass graves

Anyone can look at aerial photos from the war and see there no coal trains, no massive coal piles, no massive coal miles. People forget the claim is that they produced hundreds of thousands of tonnes of Hydrogen Cyanide from one IG Farben plant (instead of ammonia-bleach which is 1/100th of the cost, deadlier to humans, doesn't require humidity, but doesn't kill lice) and then gassed/torched 3k bodies per day per camp.

Ask a kike where the 24,000,000lbs of ash went, why the Germans used only a few single slot crematoriums, why they didn't use their hundreds of industrial slaughter houses, and the kike never answers. This is why it's illegal to question the holohoax is Europe at the moment, it falls apart immediately upon closer inspection.

The Jews don't fear the holohoax myth being blown wide open, they fear the judeo-communism story and killing of tens of millions of christians from being blown wide open.

>prove something didn't happen
Filthy inbred rat, if you want people to believe your holohoax you need to start answering questions. I prefer to argue how you deserved full internment and deporation but i'll bite. I'll give you four good ones that come to mind. I want to believe but it's so hard.

>1) Where did the 24,000,000lbs+ of ash go?
>2) Why on all of the aerial photos of the war are there no massive coal piles at the camps, massive coal trains, or massive coal mines that are surely required to torch 3k bodies per camp per day?
>3) How did IG Farben produce hundreds of tonnes of hydrogen cyanide from what in 1942 was their remaining chemical plant and why didn't they just use a simple ammonia/bleach combo which is far more deadly than hydrogen cyanide but notably doesn't kill lice?
>4) Why did Germans use the most inefficient and costly methods available with the Jew when they had hundreds of state of the art industrial slaughterhouses and were low on fertilizer? Why didn't they make a nice Jewish paste to spread on the fields next spring?

Again I want to believe but it's so fucking hard sometimes. When you answer these i'll give you four more. I have twenty or so here that need answering.

hundreds of tonnes of hydrogen cyanide,pardon me.. autismo

yeah like a couple ditches full of partisans big discrepancy between muh 20 million

'The great lie always collapses under the weight of itself, eventually.'

>einstatsgruppen
Every time.
Its like the "get out of jail free card" for holocaust believers.
First of all "Einsatzgruppen" literally only means "task force", its a non-term.
Second it always gets crammed out when people notice that the soldiers in the pictures are wearing russian uniforms or using russian weapons.

The Truth Will Out

A few of the doctored images ended up in german school books.

>I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000 European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.
Also in hungary.
Look it up.
The same murderous kikes tried to have a jewish revolution in hungary at the same time.