Muh Eternal Alliance xD

Why are the Portuguese such unlikable cunts to us for no actual reason? I prefer the Spanish so much over them, and WE ARE the ones supposed to be backstabbing lmao.
Why are the Portuguese such a pathetic joke Sup Forums? The Spaniards are 100% superior to them like I said, and we've always had a rivalry with them. Just why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-4ejzALy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We never backstabbed anyone. We are quite honourable actually.

Fuck off, portugal greatest ally

>Be Portuguese
>Form an Alliance with the Britons
>Always aware of British politics
>Have relatives working and residing in London
>Receive many english tourists, specially in the south and specially in the summer
>Give them tips on the cheapest bars and best beaches to pick up chicks who dig the brittish accent
>Always treated Englishmen with respect and offered to guide their path if they were lost
>Come to Sup Forums
>Get stabbed in the back with a thread made by a Brit

What the actual fuck?

Hi Scotland, happy Easter!

I love you oldest ally.

>Brits were the smartest of us all when they decided to keep the GB pound instead of the Euro...

Long live the Queen!

Because so many Portuguese people I've met act so much different from you. They fucking hate us and I know it, they've always hated us. They're so ungrateful and unaware.

>Muh Eternal Alliance
m8 the alliance from the 1300s is still in effect

Little baby Scotlnotquitealand is sad they got cucked out of their alliance with France.

AH, that. Portuguese people badmouth everything and everyone, including (and specially) themselves, regardless of nationality/race/religion/gender.

Not all Portuguese people are like the ones you've met, and not all of them are nice. The nicest are usually the more educated (from 18 to 40). People younger than that treat *everyone* like shit, and when it comes to old timers it really depends on their political inclination.

I feel like OP is Spanish

I want a Portuguese wife

you did actually
>british ultimatum
ring a bell?

t. Juan the expat

Im portuguese. Portuguese are a special breed of hard working, rl shitposting, hard headed, short tempered and nonchalant. Love us or hate us.

Just banter, mate.

The English are notorious backstabbers. They fucked you over for some pointless shitty african clay they abandoned later anyway.

t. Michael Smith English
you know that was for the Cape to Cairo railway right? you know the Portuguese wouldn't of let us do that?

You forgot perma-depressed and generally motivated by spite alone to prove someone or something wrong: i.e. only do shit under pressure or when it becomes apparent that something can't be done.

t. Juan

Yes, and they were completely within their rights because that was their land. And you backstabbed your oldest ally with threats of war over your autistic train project that was never even finished. Truly perfidious.

We are actually one of the most honourable peoples but whatever makes your autistic memes line up more. Who says I condone that anyways? It was a bad decision.
Why do you hate your ancestors?

Daily reminder there is a Yank with a Brit proxy making these type of threads. He's been called out dozens of times. He just hates UK for some reason.

>Biritsh
>Honourable
AHAHAHAHAHAH
You're the Jews of Europe m8

British allied with turkroaches. Who gives a shit what they think?

shut up spic, I see you're still mad at us for actually keeping our islands.
im not? wtf? why do you lie?
It's just the sort of things that heavily divides Europeans and destroys old alliances, nor is it actually very funny.

who says theyre unlikable? one of the few i can tolerate on this board. bro tier

Shut the fuck up and come back when you have an army

>We are actually one of the most honourable peoples
>Literally has multiple wikipedia articles with historical documentation dedicated to how treacherous you are
sure lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion

>Why do you hate your ancestors?
I don't hate you at all nor am I speaking to you personally, I just think that the United Kingdom has always pursued a very self-centered foreign policy and never really stood for any of the things they claimed to stand for, nor honored their agreements when they could afford not to, using allies as pawns and multilateral agreements for personal gain. Since the middle ages you have been known for being treacherous, this is nothing new.

Don't lie bro, we all know you are one of us

Those are just what countries have called us since we didn't lose or didn't do what they wanted.

Most of the time we've kept our promises though. Once again, the ''le eternal anglo'' meme is normally created by Iberians, Germans or asshurt Celtic people (likely Irish Americans)
why have you came to that conclusion?

>why have you came to that conclusion?
Found you. Spaniards have a tough time with English.

Brits in Sup Forums telling good things about Spain? That is merely impossible, unless you have been in my country for a long time

Things us burgers do not understand for 1000, Alex

read again. It's normal English.
came is the past tense of come
why means for what reason or purpose.
have means to possess, own, or hold.
conclusion means the end or finish of an event, process, or text.

I've always loved Spain and Spanish culture/people. They have just been so much nicer to me than any Portuguese person has.

We are nice with almost everyone, even with strangers, it's in our blood. Keep working like this, lad

>WE ARE the ones supposed to be backstabbing

You have backstabbed us, pink map, etc.
but we even donĀ“t care about that one.
Our soul is much greater:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-4ejzALy0

You obviously do care somewhat, and I'm genuinely sorry for that. But it's just that almost every Portuguese person has been so hateful to me, like we have fucked them over. Like we are just another nation to them. As the diaspora Portuguese told me, it's just genuinely what you people are like I guess.
:) Gracias Espanbro. You're cooler than a lot of people think.