Politics

Why dont we nuke finland ?

wtf would anyone want to nuke finland? if anything we should nuke sao paulo

chill pepe

Don't you dare to speak shit about my fellow ural-altaic friend.

Because I'm still a NOKIA fanboy.

Hey Brazilfren

I love love love love love Emma

That's all you can afford, after all.

It's not about money you faggot it's about Faith and Reliability plus personal preference.
I'd go for Johnny Rockets over Carls Jr. anyday because fuck you that's why.

Because he know what's good for his money and you don't.

go for toilets over shitting streets

Nuke Swrden first.

Go for working your shitty ass jobs at McDonalds while we grab your jobs.

At the Google.

Aren't Nokia phones exclusively Windows Phones now?

go for toilets over shitting streets

Old symbian Nokia phones f(am also the new Windows made Nokia phone are pretty durable compared to modern smartphones

Why in the God's blue sky would you want to nuke our country? The fuck did we do? Monkeys are bigger threat to humanity so we should nuke you instead

Ah-bloo-bloo

They were recently sold again to another company and they're back into the game with Nokia Android devices. Nokia 9 will be coming with Flasghip Snapdragon 835 Processor. I can go on...
But seriously do you live under the rock?

>6 posts by this ID out of 20
How about go get some fresh air, Tyrone Hernandez

get emma stone to come to my house and give me intercourse and i'll do whatever you say

finland doesn't exist

>Eastern Sweden
>Lose Finland to Russia and then suddenly they lose their ability to fight
They can try and conquer us but their army is so pathetic that they would lose against couple civilians with rocks. In fact, they would end up getting conquered

You think the Jews give you a hard time about the Holocaust? Think again. If Finland was nuked, every single Finn living abroad (and there are LITERALLY hundreds of us) would instantly turn into a weaponized autist. Every single Finn is a shitposting sleeper cell. You will drown in spurdos, at the hands of the most advanced meme race the world has ever seen.

Oy vey, it's like anudda Winter War!

not this fucking thread again. fucking nigger one day you'll get the ban you deserve

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitpost

Thanks for cleaning up the record

kill yourself

you will fucking bow before the khanate you jungle monkey.

>Nuke Finland
>Kill 2 people

What are you blathering about monkey? Finns are less cucked than 70% of europe. Hey finns, fingolia still white?

Because if we threaten to nuke Finland, they will develop nuclear weapons, faggot.

One Finn can kill 505 Commies dead.

One Finnish nuke will obviously take out 505 cities.

We? You mean some other advanced group of nations that does not include you? Because there is not a group that you monkeys belong that is able to nuke anyone. You are a just a big joke

Because they have based moomins and we have commies

>nuke Helsinki
>finland is 100% white again

Moomins were created by a Fennoswede, they are the plague eating at Finnish society.

Because Finland is the best country in the world whereas Brazil is a favela shithole with traps.