Most violent country in the world, leading in homicides number

>most violent country in the world, leading in homicides number
>most corrupt country in the world, every president since 1986 is being indicted for corruption
>undergoing deepest recession in history
>only jobs available are minimum wage for cashier at supermarkets
>minimum wage is 300 dollars/month
>every electronic is at least double the price than in USA because of tariffs/taxes
>rampant degeneracy, most women are whores and 10% of the male population is gay/bisexual
>can't even post on Sup Forums or Sup Forums without 10 people telling me I live in a shithole

Brazil is the worst country ever created. What did I do in my last life to be punished so hard being born here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
oglobo.globo.com/brasil/cerca-de-34-das-campanhas-do-brasil-foram-abastecidas-por-caixa-dois-diz-marcelo-odebrecht-21211441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least you aren't Finn

at least you've got lots of trannies to keep you company

Blame your parents for being stupid enough to reproduce.

Also, don't forget the fact that you probably have a low IQ.

I absolutely love watching your people kill each other on r/watchpeopledie

inb4 "GET OUT REDDIT FAG". Like 8/10 posts on there are of Brazilians.

Also, why? Mudslimes?

Could be worse, you could be Belgian, French or German.

Nothing wrong with being Finnish, he's just brainwashed in to hating being Finnish cause he hates himself.

nothing like a feminine penis to cheer you up after being mugged

>What did I do in my last life to be punished so hard being born here?

You don't want to know answer to that question user, at least now you fell you can complain, if would know the truth there would be no reason to complain.

Either do something to actively make your town better or just fucking leave. Just where ever you go, learn their history and language fluently.

Perhaps you would be a better a country if you gave Portygal more gold

>I suffer in tropical bunda land

Oh come on mate, life ain't that hard in Poland.
Look at Ukraine.

And you're in the EU, you can move if you wish to.

Maybe you were born to fix it as much as possible

>fix it as much as possible
You can't "fix" a race's IQ.

actually you can. (we have some used ovens to sell btw).

NO DAMN YOU!

MAKE IT NOT THAT WAY, user, MAKE IT A BADASS MODEL OF A SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRY!

Take pride in your nation, dammit. TAKE PRIDE IN IT!

At least you're white. I'm not and it hurts

>actually you can.
By mass killings and/or eugenics after a state-wide IQ testing, sure.

But who's going to do it. Not a politician, it's so easy to get stupid people to vote for you.

>Selling your ovens
>Right when you had all the bad mudslides all in one spot, some even already in the camps
JUST

Have you been mutilated at birth, like most Malaysians?

yes im circumsized ;)

Those ovens arent yours.

>Brazil
>White
nb4 56%. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and Wyoming is 95% white. If it was Detroit or like Cleveland I'd get it but here it's just Hicks and the occasional native

Does Brazil have like half naked chicks everywhere like the pictures show? Like no tits but nice asses.

It wouldn't be that bad being born there.

Atleast you don't live in south-holland

Hey, you're making us look bad. Next time open the picture before you save it

I'm sorry mate.
If you end up in a real country some day, make sure to sue your parents, the hospital and the country for mutilating you.

That's cute

>You can't "fix" a race's IQ.
Sure you can. set up sperm banks with sperm from intelligent donors. Can also import sperm if they need to.

>set up sperm banks with sperm from intelligent donors
And what, force stupid women to use them instead of breeding with real people?

Also, lots of sperm banks ask you if you have done an IQ test when you donate to them.
But studies shows that women would rather take the sperm of a tall man instead of a smart man.

Women are so fucking stupid, I swear.

If you want to lose every bit of respect for female you have left, look at statistics made by sperm banks (private ones are more open to show compromising data).

You guys do produce pretty rad skaters though. Bob Burnquist is a legend. I always love watching the next gen pedro barros during the vans pool parties and street tour thing.

He's insane compared to the other skaters and always puts on a show. pretty sure he won the 2016 pool party and 2015 he didn't win but made history with his tranny over the hip.

chin up and pick up a deck

Flynn effect, average IQ of white americans in 1930 was 80

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

wew, lad, it's not a race, slow down

lol a friend of mine went backpacking in Thailand after his service, mugged and raped by two ladybois

>raped by ladybois

lel, he should feel lucky. a lot of guys pay good money for a threesome with thai ladybois

Well why don't you move out?

Hey I got to know two venu peeps when I was living in canada for a year! Think they're still alive?

>results not supported

Dumb frogposter

The Flynn effect has no proved cause and if the theory is correct, most first and second world country have finished their increase in Flynn effect.

Maybe your country already has reached its IQ ceiling.

Well he wasn't lucky enough to pick, or say anything. But yeah wish I could be stupid enough to backpack in thailand.

Have you not finished reading the sentence on purpose or are you leaf posting again?

It just means the magazine publishing the picture does not endorse its content, but the data are not false per se.

Find me a map that shows different data, I'll wait.

>Pedro II assumes the Brazilian throne at the age of five during a time of uncertainty
>builds his country after assuming rule, shows himself to be a model for the people
>opposed slavery despite heavy opposition, supported education and the arts/sciences
>ended up being overthrown by a military coup during a time of great support for the monarchy >leader overthrown two years later despite no attempts to reclaim the throne (this was due to Pedro II's lack of male heir/doubts about the empire's monarchical state)
>welcomed back into Brazil from exile wholeheartedly after abolition of slavery occurs
>praised by those who deposed him as a great Brazilian leader
"The lack of an heir who could feasibly provide a new direction for the nation also diminished the long-term prospects of the Brazilian monarchy. The Emperor loved his daughter Isabel, but he considered the idea of a female successor as antithetical to the role required of Brazil's ruler."

If he had a male heir, Brazil would likely be in a much better state today.

Digits will confirm I was Stalin.

>And what, force stupid women to use them instead of breeding with real people?

it would not take much to convince a poor peasant woman to use a sperm donor. If the biological father was a math professor, they could brag about it, and the child would probably be smarter, do better at school, and earn more money later in life. Once one woman does it and has good results, other women will want to copy her.

>studies show
women love money, and intelligence is linked with money. they will choose the tallish smart man every time.

I know that feel Hue Bro. We should bomb our Congress. I hope a Military Coup happens!

All these bunch of corrupt politicians should be executed by firing squad

About 3/4 of the Election campaigns in Brazil were supplied by Bribe/Corruption, says Marcelo Odebrecht

Cerca de 3/4 das campanhas do Brasil foram abastecidas por caixa dois, diz Marcelo Odebrecht

oglobo.globo.com/brasil/cerca-de-34-das-campanhas-do-brasil-foram-abastecidas-por-caixa-dois-diz-marcelo-odebrecht-21211441

Ever tried leaving for a better life?

Where I live is pretty safe.
I can walk by myself at night, and not worry about anything.

city?

>Roman Catholic nations becoming as corrupt as the religious institution they belong in.

This has always led me in awe and wonder. Why are Roman Catholic peoples and nations corrupt and rotten to the core? I guess Jesus said it best, "You will know them by their fruits."

lol no there's like 30k mudslimes here. I love this country and wouldn't leave it for anything. This dude is just some lonely fat degenerte on the brink of suicide living on my tax monays

>it would not take much to convince a poor peasant woman to use a sperm donor.
No man will raise another man's son.

This is not Sweden, for christ's sake.

Just move to Portugal

>tfw virgin in degeneratezil

tha picture is so true

joinville.
could be better, but it is very nice here.

I have good news for you.

If you are at least caucasian enough to not be deemed Argentinian you can fake that your great-grandfather was named Hrvoje Horvat and request citizenship or at least a green card for Croatia.

Pay is only slightly better.
Politicians are still corrupt as hell.
But at least most things are affordable.

If you want a better country you have to work for it.

kek, the Irish really are white niggers.

Basically the Catholic Church has almost nothing to do with Christianity.

see

Here in Rio de Janeiro. 20 people dying by violence in a single day is considered a pretty "safe" day.

It's pretty low for a white nation, yes.

It has nothing to do with the catholic faith(source pre 1960 Europe) also Brazil isn't catholic anymore many priests and bishops are liberation theology communists since 1960-70s and have opened doors for Protestant sects, Mormons, and Jw missionaries to convert large populations to their sects.

Brazilian is not a race.

I won't argue semantics, but the fact is that you're dumb.

The corruption in your contry is more destructive than you can think. Marcelo Odebretch says that all brazilian politician are elected through money of corruption. Maybe own candidate wasn't elected by caixa 2 money, but the party was.

I'm waiting to get my law degree and move to Portugal or other european country. I was lucky enough to have portuguese and spanish grandparents.

>I hope a Military Coup happens!

yeah because last time the military ruled we sure had a great economy, right? look at late 80s and early 90s, retard.

Restore the monarchy you cucklet. Get active and make it happen.

>if true

Holy shit that is depressing. The US is only in double digits because of the demographic problem, and we're still higher than Ireland. Sad!

Not moving out. I've seen a documentary about the discrimination of white south africans in netherlands, they're treated worse than morrocans.

oh shiet i thought you were talking about us for a moment

You have something else in common.

But I'm sure that's a coincidence.

*hug*

are travelers considered in this because those knackers are literal white nigs they barely get the legally required amount of education

NO. FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

bang some of ur trannies user itll be okay

This should be spread everywhere

>Mfw my iq is 80

Just nuke the whole fucking island

At least Azerbaijan doesn't have millions of trannie bois

>Mfw my iq is 80
You're sure? You've done a proper test about it?
We usually don't get people this low IQ here.

In any case, I'm sorry about your shitty genes man.

Also, please don't reproduce.

>trying to generalized a nation with 200kk hab in an average to represent all Brazilians
>Imposing a general average as a representation of all Brazilians

Brazilian education (especially the basic education) is sabotaged. This begins even in the first years, just see the PISA data according to the type of school (municipal, state, federal, private).
In my time, I studied in the best colleges of the private network. The quality of education is frighteningly disparate when compared to a municipal or state school.
It is not everyone who has the condition to pay a private, it is accessible only to the elite. As well as in federal colleges (IFs - federal institutes), reserved for those who excel in the private network. Most of my aeronautical engineering colleagues did high school in IF (the Brazilian "SAT" reserves college seats in the proportion of 50% for public schools (federal, municipal, state) and 50% for private ones. ~ 2010, practically all the students of the best colleges in Brazil came from public schools.

Understood this scenario, I would say that in Brazil, about 10% stands out and the rest is cattle.

>mentally handicapped and arrogant people
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not congolombia' mentallity
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.

dont be like that user... you could be in a worse situation, like being born in Uganda, Somalia or something like that, cheer up!

I thought the libertarian movement was starting to take shape in Brazil? Support them. Mises over Marx and Brazil will recover.

>Mfw I meet corrupted Brazilian whores overseas

I don't know what the fuck you folks do over there to make these women

But please keep doing it

Nah Brazil is a model multicultural society. That's why we all want to imitate you! Yay diversity!

I meant the country IQ, my mistake.

I've never done one but since I'm smarter than the average loud-ass nig I should be around 90 or 95.

I'm an Aspie (Autistic with High IQ), Engineering Sophomore College Student, with a 2D Anime Waifu and proud of it.

At least you're white?

Welcome to the hell son

Actually every trash fron Europe came to Brazil for a new life...
Jews,greed people, european rednecks and commies (worst of all)
Also came to here Japanese rednecks
Mix it with niggers
And you got hueland

Perhaps it would be great if your royal family wasn't so degenarate

Hermano che

you live in a shithole

>Scored an IQ of 137 when I was shit at mathematics.
>Blew my tutors' minds in college when I took an IQ test (they didn't tell me what I scored), to the point where they actively searched me out of a huge room to talk to me privately.
>Probably would score 160 at the present moment in time.

Let me tell you something, having a reasonably high IQ isn't fun. It's not a boast; it's deeply depressing, seriously. And not in the 'misunderstood, but beautiful genius' way, either. I'd wager it causes more mental anguish than the opposite. But on the other hand, retards can be depressed, too.

Well, at least the weather is nice in Brazil - right?

>What did I do in my last life to be punished so hard being born here?
might be something to do with having been a tribal monkey believing in reincarnation