You'll be long gone Cletus

When you go back to India Kolompar

it begins

also, checked

Fap

galatean prost, ne faci de ras

we will already have lost, leave the shitskins to their misery

Heyul quiine llahteefahiya.

we are here on our lands but you can also take your cousins and let them india we are sick of you and your brow cousins this joke has gone too far it's time for you to go home

We send our greatest autist to drop his spaghetti so hard that mustard gas.

Wake up.

wouldnt this be advantageous? an insane warmongering ethnonationalist with access to nukes would be a field day for us, the happening would finally be nigh!

Nothing because that shit drawing will remain just a shitty drawing

Move forward to a coffee-coloured, technologically advanced golden age.

But really I hope the US will have descended into a brutal civil war by then so I can come and help.

yaaaas qweeeen slaaay

I'm telling you, this shit will happen. Pandora's Box has been opened with Trump.

We leave, probably for eastern yurop

It's already happening to your shit hole of a nation

I'm legitimately worried that someone like Opera Winfrey is going to run on the democratic ticket in 2020 and win

Bow down as the superiors walk amongst us as our betters, give myself 50 whips every day for slavery, and present my wife in order to satisfy Prince Tyrone's sexual needs. Every weekday I will prick cottob to fuel the Pyramid-Starships built by Jamal's ancestors and restored by the new, superior regime to before it had been sabotaged by whitey. A tear in my eye as Le-a leads her people into the starts and restore the intergalactic KANG empire under the benevolent and wise rule of Empress WEWUZ, former president of Earth.

Stop paying taxes you morons and work off the table, which you should have done years ago. Also stop buying and watching jew things.

gtfo hun

t. mongol with more gypsys in their country than romania.

cracker monkeys will be annihilated
remember the original human was black

>1 post by this ID

She is so sexy, black angels are truly a gift from God.

Le ebin foony danube war maymay

Thead dedailed

Remind me who had a nigger for president during 8 years ?

+pic related is pretty white imo.

i leave the country

Oprah is too fat. Kanye will be the next president, don't doubt me.

the best they had to offer, still the wurst potus ever.