Do you carry a knife on your person every single day? How about a gun?

Do you carry a knife on your person every single day? How about a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

heinnie.com/spyderco-ukpk-frn-leaf-flat-grind
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both being a truck driver is dangerous

My buddy, my buddy
Wherever I go, he go
My buddy, my buddy
You can run for your life when I stick him out the window
My buddy, my buddy
I lay your ass out motherfucker is simple
Stay in your place I recommend or say hello to my little friend

I carry an illegal gun at all times.

Only cucks give a fuck about the cuck laws.

>knife

Always.

>gun

Can only open carry as I don't have a concealed carry permit. However my state is about to make concealed carry part of the state constitution so I'm waiting.

Unfortunately I cannot carry my gun to class, but hopefully I'll be able to soon if Governor Nathan Deal stops being a pussy and signs campus carry into law

I carry a small knife, but it's not really for self defense, mostly just for cutting things when I don't have scissors or something.

Instantly heard it in my head

I carry a leatherman multitool that has a knife on it every day. I only carry a gun on me if I'm going to a shady area, otherwise I keep it in my glovebox.

it's somehow better if it's illegal, because if you dispatch a shitskin under a bridge or something, it cant be traced back to you.

I just keep a 9mm S&W in my drawer and a Mosin in the closet. If I have work in Miami, I might put the 9 in the glove box. Thought I rarely feel the need to do so

Allways a knife. Sometimes a pocket pistol. Brazil is fucked.

Thinking about it.

Those aren't safe times anymore...

Knife. Gun illegal.

Depends on where in Dade you go. If it's downtown, then you'll be a-ok

>always

Yea I have this on my keys. Partly as a joke about weapon laws because it is fucking laughably pathetic but now I love it unironically.

I had an old harbour job where i could legally open carry fixed blade knives of any size and I still did everything with this little cutey.

I don't carry a knife for self defence but I'm a big martial arts fag and know a knifes worth in that sort of situation. Knife stuff is by far my favourite martial art sparring but they're good for killing and killing alone.

I lament not being able to carry collapsible batons far more than knives.

Forgot pic.

Sharpest thing i carry is like a pair of secateurs

Knife? Yes.
Gun? Not yet, poorfag trying to save up for one.

>posting on a tajik truck driving forum

>mfw we are doing the same shit like britbong
>bin the knife n shitz
>knives can only be carried for good reasons(e.g. camping, work requirement...)

I always want to have some cool self defense weapons, always want a brass knuckles but knife is more deadly

I always carry a knife I'm a felon so I am not allowed any thing but black powder guns. my wife always has a gun in her purse sometimes she packs an extra if I am with her.

what did you do?

what type and where did u got it?

Recently got a 21 inch baton and in North Carolina you are allowed to open carry them on your belt as a civilian. God bless this state.

Both.

>However my state is about to make concealed carry part of the state constitution so I'm waiting.

Godspeed.

Use to always carry a knife, but been leaving it at home lately. Been feeling ready to die lately.

Nice try BND/Kripo

one must not tell lies, hans

Small pocket knife. Blade has to be

Growing one single marijuana plant over 20 years ago
They considered it a commercial drug charge.
I could not afford a (((lawyer)))

What am I? A caveman? A carry a laser strong enough to blind for a while if not more.

If I carried a knife I feel like I'd lose it, same reason I don't carry cash or ID. I carry knives in my backpack.
I don't own a gun because I'm poor. I know to be a proper citizen I should keep myself armed and trained in arms but I don't.

obligatory when I'm in Bulgaria

top kek yeah fuck those govt cunts am i right?
but seriously tell me where bought it.

My local arms dealer, he also sells hard drugs and insider bets for the Bundesliga.

i might just travel to serbia or so to get cheap arms.

> not getting it posted to you in a sandwich box with ham

Pleb

Do it (or simply order it over the darknet or some shit).

Nobody will ever find out you have it, only if shit goes down.
So don't worry too much about it being "illegal".

Glock 19 and large folder at minimum, errday. No permit needed for concealed or open carry here.

Rugar mark4 22 and 6 inch scandi blade bush knife. All times.

A knife. Illegal but dont give a fuck

Leatherman and a DoukDouk at all times.

cute, CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

tfw australia

I carry a Machete

kek i heard it

>Tfw not allowed anything over 2 inches, blade must not be lockable or serrated and you must have a valid reason.

>Pretend to be scottish, allowed to carry a dagger anywhere.

>knife

yes always because too lazy to remove it from my belt

>gun

don't have one small enough to carry around all day

3 inches actually, you can carry a normal swiss army knife

I carrry pepper spray and my own Krav Maga/Boxe trained hands.

Knives are illegal to carry here

I always have a multitool on my person with a folding blade that stays scalpel sharp because I don't use it for everything like a fucking fool.

For defense though I'd be fucked because it takes a few seconds to get out of my pocket and open.

>knife

I used to when I used public transportation regularly.

I always carry a French Opinel No 8.
Very handy

An old TT, right? Good shit. Those will drop a motherfucker.

I carry a knife every day, and a tape measure. im in construction

>Sprite

That's a nigger soda, senpai

I carry a razor-sharp spoon hidden in my arsehole at all times.

Where can I get one? I work in closed government areas where we can't carry any sort of arms over like an inch.

Hail bro, constitutional carry is the best.

Are you serious? Just take a fuckin pair of nail clipper lol.

Pocket knife, pepper spray (the kind that stains and glows in the dark), 9mm in my glove box and sometimes in my purse (have a CCW) , and a 1943 colt .38 detective special under my bed.

I was robbed in my second apartment while I was alone. Thus my paranoia.

Bless Alabama (not for getting robbed by nignogs though) and now where I live in Colorado.

Colorado is such a strange state.

no

i don't like relying on weapons to defend myself
also, if i pull a knife on someone who's a better martial artist than i am swordsmam, he'll take the knife and now i have to disarm him

Yeah they are pretty strict in those areas and I'm always having to open boxes with a damn pen. I don't want nail clippers they suck.

>Do you carry a knife on your person every single day? How about a gun?
No, because police will outright execute you on the street like a dog if they find out you are armed, despite whatever reasons you might have to carry those weapons.

>purse
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
Pls be my ai gf

>pic related
seven shots of .380 in my pocket anytime I go outside.

no i got cucked by the courts

Are you authorised to use that on weekdays mate?

BIN IT

I always carry a knife

sometimes a gun as well

Tin pupil punch gas-giant

I got in the habit of keeping my dive knife on me way back.

Depends on if the pants I'm taking make a gun/knife comfortable now.

On a completely unrelated note she's holding that bow very oddly.

What pistol do you have? I'm looking for something for deep conceal, but business casual and sitting all day is a pain for waist carry.

EDC is as follows:
>Glock 43 with +2 extension
>Spare 8 round mag for Glock 43
>Ontario Rat 2
>Benchmade SOCP
>Fenix E12 light
>Gerber Dime multitool
>Casio F91w

If I am going somewhere shitty ill replace the Glock 43 with a USP9c
>Purse
>Colorado
DENVER
E
N
V
E
R

I am armed at all times.

Reminder that if you are not armed 100% of the time outside of exceptional circumstances (like being in an airplane) you are not red pilled.

heinnie.com/spyderco-ukpk-frn-leaf-flat-grind

"Can eye fist Uranus"

>a 3" knife, for walking the dog out in the countryside

>a rambone with 4 bands and 20mm ball bearings for walking around London or 12mm balls for shooting at seagulls when they dive bomb the dog.

Its not for cheap fags though.

Women don't defend themselves or even bother weapons education. I was always the weird one who went hunting with my dad.

They even offer CCW and classes at half off for women, and when I took it there were only 2 other women there besides me but there was space in the course for so many.

I thought us women needed to defend ourselves in this oppressive patriarchal rape culture
=^)

Are blackpowder weapons in the UK?

Yes. You need a black powder license though for historical weapons I believe.

Yes, it's relatively easy to get blackpowder guns here.

are europoors allowed to carry knifes or does their politicians try to cuck them with making it illegal?

I carry a small butterfly knife on me, but that's it.

Only if two farmers say you're not a mentalist and then you can get a gun license

.380 jam-o-matic for $500, and a $60 watch

Should have gone for any other pocket gun for half the price, and not a macy's level watch.

>ccw carry (((half off)))
>based missouri just got constitutional ccw
Feels good man

Side note
>ywn go shooting and or hunting with a cute girl
Feels bad man

Ah black powder nvm. Yeah you can.

Depends on country. UK has the most restrictive knife laws that I know of in Europe.

Personally I use extendo because I don't assault people and if faggot attacks me with a knife, sword, baseball bat or some other shit that don't shoot he's getting one way ticked to either hospital or morgue.

In work I use 2in1 paralyzer combined with pepper spray since here I sometimes have to Zap! a hobos or junkies first because they're unwilling to leave the property, the pepper is there for uppity ones.

And when some muslim stars shit I'm either getting a gun or moving out, but so far they just attack gibsmedat countries.

>knife
Pocketknife always. Usually a semi-cheap 3-4 inch folder.

>gun
Not here in my lily-white middle-class town, but if I go anywhere else I bring a pistol.

>my state is about to make concealed carry part of the state constitution
MO just got that on Jan 1st, it's great.

Australia is just as cucked as the UK when it comes to self defense laws.

fuck cc

>If I carried a knife I feel like I'd lose it