Defend this

Defend this.

>leaf
>but leaf is right
>incoming trump shills

Art of the Deal, he literally says it right there. He's working on a deal with them.

Trump is a flip flop.

It's pretty defendable. It's a subtle threat, if China doesn't help with North Korea they will have problems.

>Why would I offend China while I'm in the middle of diplomatic negotiation with them?
Are you really too dumb to realize he is saying this

how about he stays quiet?

he looks much more aut for contradicting himself.

US Army plane heading for North Korea.
It is finally happening.
WW3 starting.

>get china to do something you want
>dont label them a manipulator just yet
We already had this thread you fucking moron, we have China by the balls doing our bidding and you want to waste that.

This
Sup Forums gets dumber by the day it seems

>Why would I call China a currency manipulator
>when they are working with us on North Korea problem?
>We will see what happens!

He already defended it himself

>literally too stupid to see the genius of this tweet

its just reactionary faggots who spout memes and refuse to think critically

Literal morons

>Sup Forums gets dumber by the day

More like offboard (1 post by this ID) shills get dumber by the day

This isnt even critical thinking for christ sake
>hey china do X or we label you a manipulator
>ok we will
We are blackmailing the chinks into doing our bidding, why play the card now? We can do it if relations worsen.

as soon as the n.korea situation ends he'll start calling them currency manipulators again is what i'm getting from the "when they are working with us on the north korean problem" part

>Defend this.

>implying morons can comprehend subtle threats

this ISN'T 88d Chess it's 88 player Sternhalma

Exactly
>a final solution to the Nork problem

>hey xi, deal with the norks and I won't throw you under the bus
>[Agrees in Chinese]

It's called leverage.

Seems like he is being rational. Calling China a currency manipulator is not useful or productive at all if they actually are coming to the table with us and negotiating.

However that was probably Trump's plan with that rhetoric from the beginning.

Retarded OP doesn't understand that this tweet is saying to China "work with us on North Korea, or I will label you a currency manipulator".

>what is leverage?

They are currency manipulators. They played nice so he backed off on it. Like training a dog. It works on a nation scale, as well.

Ding ding ding

He is china and Russia bitch boy. American do dumb

The Art of the Deal, faggot

You don't think it's a good general policy to abstain from trash talking a country that you are making a deal with? You live in the world, right? It boggles my mind that you can't see the logic in that.

Dude you should have seen the last thread, Sup Forums is flooded with morons, i dont know if its reddit being stupid or what.

National security > trade.

re-al politique

Because hes saying that we got bigger fucking problems right now and working together and that hed rather not bring it up and talk shit while theyre working on something. This is the exact fucking resson cuck democrats cant be friends and work with countries when the need arises. So then they look at us like a bunch of faggots. Hillary would have refused a combined effort soley to save face. And then when we war it up and half our troops die ofd shell say "what difference does it make"

Read the thread dumbass

Hahahahaha . I get it

Sup Forums can't defend this and it won't care to. Trumptards are hypocrites.

why? i hate the fucker.

Its definately reddit. They are far left with "muh privilage", defending 19 different genders and having sand in their pussy over hillary losing. The only reason they are pissy is because the social justice niggers are so useless they would do anything to believe they were the creators of some golden generation where a woman was president because they created gender equality just likr hillary created that cheese pizza

>dumbass anons that dont understand realpolitik and are too illiterate to read the thread.

why would he insult someone when he needs something from them. this is very basic stuff... something i wouldnt expect an autist like you to understand

>need China to do something
>'I know, let's piss China off'

Back to le leddit, faggot.

So obviously this. His supporters tend to see that he's actually NOT a steamrolling boor. When he provides clear evidence of his dealmaking nuance (still in service of U.S. interests -- remember that shipment of coal to China announced on the 12th?), it's NOT a backstab.

Anyone who criticizes Trump can just be told to fuck off and read TAOTD.

There's no reason to be tough on China when China is playing ball with us.

did he lie to us or were the signs always there Sup Forums?

was I stupid and naive to actually believe in a politician?

Good for Trump!

>adapt to any situation
>art of the deal
defended

I've read the thread. It's more 4D chess nonsense. Try harder shill.

His opinion changed 5 years later. Woah! I bet half of you degenerates are 19-20 years old.

I bet you had much to say when you were in your early teens about geopolitics.

Sup Forums causes aneurysms

he's saying he won't call them that, he's not saying it's not true

it's like saying:
>"Why would I call Bob a fatass when he's helping me with my homework?"

>i want to work with X
>i know lets piss X off first insead of saving it for later
Yeah you're a moron

You're ALL idiots for not recognizing Trump's witty writing style and that he's mocking china subtlety. Remember "I want to call Megan Kelly a bimbo but I won't say that" etc.

He's making deals you absolute moron.

Him:
>"I think nato is oblosete"

other nato members:
>"Okay let us double our defense budget real quick"

Him: "nato doesn't sound so bad after all"

This is the same shit, and it's fucking working.

Bruh exploiting leverage is basically checkers if the current bar for political checkers wasn't Jacks with dollar bills

This

Lots of /leftypol/ memes, glad you guys hate jews too!

Trump was hostile to China until they started playing on our side on the Korean issue. Now he has no reason to hate them.

ANOTHER CAMPAIGN PROMISE!!!!!!

Btw, why did we vote for this turd?

Trumps words are so powerful his enemies are willing to do what he wants just so he doesn't bad mouth them on Twitter.

Drumpfisters elected a conman while all the cool kids elected

muh realpolitik interventionist 69D hymperdimensional Hungry Hungry Hippos xD

PRAISE KEK

CONNED

Only retards didn't know what he was doing,but this tweet makes it alot more clear

Well this thread is filled with them

Kek

>Literally geetting a great deal

do you have any idea how long we've been trying to doxx the norks?

>"China China China" during election
>Chinese president schools him for 10 minutes
>joke's on North Korea, I was only pretending to be a retard

wtf I love Trump now

He has no spine. He talked and talked and talked during the election but now sells out to his advisors and foreign leaders.

Can't believe I used to shill for him around here