What the fuck Sup Forums

Im rethinking everything I have ever got from this board since seeing this poll and realizing more than half of you are actual retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, just go ahead and stop coming to this board. You won't be missed.

the earth is flat you dumbass

Sup Forums is full of abrahamics

Can't refute my evidence though can you, fucking conspiricucks

fucking autist, you should probably leave

>Not understanding this meme

>A leaf
People actually do un-ironically believe this

End yourself.

>being this dumb
Sees flag: inbred spotted

> Many more than half.

Keep in mind you're measuring this on people who believe whether or not THE EARTH REVOLVES AROUND THE SUN

> more than half

Take a closer look. 90% of this board are jobless virgins who genuinely believe people like me are paid operatives targeting jobless virgin 24 year olds, and not some boring dad trolling assholes in the parking lot of a Starbucks before going home to play with my kids.

Learn to fuck with this board. The diehards are useless to our society. The faster we convince them to kill themselves, the better.

>calls me inbred
>is from netherlands

fucking kek,

also, not an argument

Im not a flat earther - but I dont think that Australia to Argentina flight would fly AROUND the outside of the flat earth in a big arc like that if the earth was flat.

prove the earth is round, I dare you
roundies are never able to fullfill this simple request

It's fake, I argue flat Earth all the time on Sup Forums to teach you idiots to actually argue beyond the meme responses. We aren't going to beat the left by isolating and circlejerking. It doesn't work for them and it won't work for us. Our ideas must be virulent as they are veracious.

Check my 5

refer to

These motherfucking flat eathers. Why dont they tie a gopro or any other camera to a high altitude balloon and have it parachute down from 30 kms. You will actually see the curvature of the earth!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

refer to

lol except flights follow a straight path on the bottom map but a curved path on the top map or on a globe, proving they fly over the flat surface, not the curved one...

You've only just realised that now? I come to this board for the happenings, occasional intelligent conversation and entertainment value.

You cannot copy a round surface on a 2D map and keep the same dimensions you fucking bong Island inbred.

I didn't think there were any spherecucks left on this board

can't tell if trolling or just ignoring the response in previous thread....

main difference between rounders and people who can think ...

you are unwilling to consider any and all options.

>curvature is counted in top map,
>bottom map is what you believe and the distances even if both straight would be 3x more

expecting pol to not be silly for the fuck of skewing a pol

>he trusts airlines

Prolly the most stupid post I've ever seen.

HOOOOLY SHIT, you actually believe dis right?

>not having a commercial flight path over the arctic
>current year

>You can copy distances.

Also how does it feel knowing you will never be germany only a shit country nobody knows the location of on a map, no matter how hard you try?

Most of those are probably meme answers

It actually takes 17

>what the fuck Sup Forums is dumb as shit everyone thinks the world is flat
>troll? you mean like in harry potter?
literally OP

>Sup Forums is satire XD
>the earth is round XD
>we actually hate Trump XD

leave

It's hard to distinguish the trolls from the retards on this one.

This flat earth bullshit started appearing about 1-2 years ago

What the fuck. Is it some outside group trying to discredit us? Or is it people trolling?

CIA

I want to know about those free games

accidentally clicked on my post there which actually is an argument.

yes, you can see flat earth threads with 1 guy posting over 100 replies to his own thread.

Wait im confused you tea drinking cuck. Do you believe the earth is round? If so: tie a camera to a balloon and let it parachute down from 30 km.
>see curvature of the earth
Please go back to preparing you bulls cock, he can explain these things to you as well

Its some random website they link in every single image

Well, Bognanoffs ultimately, but sure okay

>he fell for the LARPers

Just a few faggots LARPing

*if not

Confirmed, get your tin hats boys

no - it's real.
also - can we please get a fleet of ice sail boats and sail south to the edge? Fuck - lets fund this guys. Guys?

What the fuck? Is 56% of this board actually retarded?

the idea the earth is round is one of the things that caused colonization, otherwise sailors were afraid they would sail off of the earth and there would be no india to sail to heading west

I imagine a lot of flat earthers are doing it as a joke or as a way of saying that everything you know isn't infallible. the sincere ones are likely uneducated and don't know how spheres work and take nasa photos seriously which are taken and edited to be pretty for the masses so they can get more people to want to fund them.

why are we always using fish eye lense cameras at high altitude?

Here's a photo from the V2 rocket

The diehards are narcissists and/or self-induced schizophrenics. If they truly believe they're being harassed by government agents on a website dedicated to anime, tentacle dicks and arguing, then that's on them. Eventually they'll vanish to some more obscure place and be forgotten.

this is a shitposting board genius
this board is also full of people
who are working to subvert us

you honestly think that (((poll)))
has any validity other than being a joke

SAGE

not quite yet, still gott finish my beer. mabs post takin pre bed shit too

Quality post.

Go home and rape your children for Easter nigger.

I should probably start being an online and irl bully.

Pic related, me on Easter morning

So the holocaust is real then?

I've been wondering since realizing the same people who believe that also believe 9/11 was faked, moon landing was faked, nasa earth was faked, round earth was faked, soviet union space program was fake, all scientists are in a conspiracy to trick us all, all sailors are lying, all air pilots are in a conspiracy to trick people into thinking the earth is round, all flight passengers etc...

Do you think the earth is round or flat brittcuck?
I think its round btw.

obviously round

this was literally started by that retard with rogan and alex jones on the 911 podcast.

I'm seriously fucking pissed. Delet this. You idiots, the Earth is not flat.

Im not a flat earther yet but im curious as to why there aren't no CGI or edited space photos around. You can see the sky is full of stars yet when they show "space" images there's not a single star. Is a photo of how the space actually looks like asking too much? Are they hiding something?

That why are we arguing you shemale teadrinking crooked teeth ballgobling faggot??
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he doesn't realize it's shitposting to keep normies away

the holocaust happened... it was just
largely exaggerated

somehow you got the impression i believe earth is flat despite calling flat earthers retarded and proving that it is round

You just realized? To take this place seriously you have to be a combination of an outcast who can't get laid AND a dumbass who can't get into college or get a job. I usually just pretend I'm a black guy to piss people off and everybody believes it. If you have a future, you should get off this board immediately.

checked

Pictures cant be seen because:
>actually there are photos with stars
>if you want to take a photo of the earth from space you have to adjust the lighting, why?! Because:
>if you see the stars the earth will look like a glowy blur ball, if you see the earth the stars are very faint

If you take a pic of the earth seen from space ou can adjust the glare and find the stars, but notice how the earth will look like shit

Pol is chaotic neutral. This is exactly the kind of shit you should expect.

I go into threads and spout off antifa shit. The dumb nigs here eat it up every time.

>not believing that Earth is a multi-dimensional dodecahedron

fucking plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw

You are the retard if you think people are actually serious with that vote.

Makes sense.

Take a physics 201 class.
Anything you learn in it will tell you how gravity works. Don't believe anything the tell you? Fine. Do your own tests. All you need is a stick, a string and a ball.

Hahaha they're fking stupid.

>applying 2D images represent to 3D space

good one

>actual redpill time

Holocaust is real, numbers likely inaccurate but a genuine tragedy and yes Jews were targeted. Plenty of actual proof out there, all conspiracies can be countered if you do your research.

Earth is round, basic laws of physics such as how orbit works fall apart within flat earth theory. Flat earth is mostly a meme, and only genuinely stupid people believe it seriously considering that science (which relies on being able to reproduce a result consistently with the same variables) can disprove all flat earth nonsense in an afternoon.

Racism and the dividing of the lower and middle class is a plot to keep us in-fighting while the elites routinely embezzle money and fuck our ass while the media riles up everyone about Tyrone commiting petty theft rather then Larry Goldbrick skimming enough off the top to improve our roads, schools and quality of life many times over.

>british education

Qantas flight 27 from Sydney to Santiago flies slightly over antarctica.
>Inb4 "fake flight"

yeah that wasn't antifa highjacking this strawpoll fuck off jew

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitpost

Thanks for cleaning up the record

canada the post

i like seeing "smart" people bounce up and down like a chimpanzee anytime this comes up.

it's like...I dunno...

WE WUZ SMART

Oh, you're angry? Take a step back and think about your chimp emotions, buddy.

>what is atmospheric refraction

Okay, but even if you draw a straight line what the fuck happens.
Oops

Flat earth BTFO

Why can nobody give a good answer for Mr. Mekotur's argument?

Silly Proxy, Swiss never take a position.

Because flatties don't refute arguments. They just go "hurr its obvious" and yell "conspiracy" a lot.

I miss the subjective gravity threads.

44% is not more than half, retard

wow you opened my eyes, I am a flattie now.

go back to /poll/ britbong

>no hollow Earth option
Kike detected.

Don't believe these idiots.

The Earth is actually banana-shaped.

Literally no difference. The relations of radii and diameters are linear. Toothpaste education

This is irrefutable

Flatfags will either ignore it, or respond with deflection and insults.