Kek

kek

delet

>no point
>no debate
>no discussion

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create religious threads in an attempt to cause infighting among us. It's classic D&C (divide and conquer). Ignore religion threads: the OP is NEVER sincere with his questions or points. It all just to start a fight.

Christians created a comfy civilization for you. Islamists want to destroy it.

no guns yet but by all means keep pushing your autocratic shit Broklesteins.

Keep playing pretend time while the cognitive dissonance is staring you right in the face, fuckstick.

yeah, that part was cringy as fuck

The difference is spreading violene, OP, u fucking degenerate (leftist)

Actually, secular philosophy and thought from the enlightenment brought us civilisation as we know it.

>degenerate (leftist)

Patriotic conservative*

"Ay, siwmae, and Allahu Akbar to you!"

"Ay, siwmae, and Deus Vult to you!"

Wrong. US government is secular. Middle eastern governments are religious. We will always be better because of this.

that's what Brain Forceā„¢ does to you

Antifa is in the same league of faggotry. They just happen to like skinny jeans and gay indie music. Same thing, different nigger.

>muh moral relativism
The fact of the matter is that one is an evil heathen and the other is a follower of Christ, end of discussion.

>pretends this was unintended
Fortunately for (((you))) Sup Forums really is this stupid.

true, this is hilarious though

One has to be armed to get his point across.

The other has the passion to do it unarmed.

Get the fuck out of here religion is part of politics

Nobody here thinks Islam isn't barbaric. You're not a social genius for figuring this out. Though extremism is extremism. This isn't an attack on conservative ideas. I'm a conservative. This is just pointing out that left to fester in an echo chamber, any idea can devolve into violence and illogical behavior. Again, not an attack on conservatism or even religion. Important to know this

Speak carelessly and carry a big ass gun.

>one is an evil heathen and the other is a follower of Christ, end of discussion.
so much of this
i really fucking am starting to hate these agnostic fucking cowards. they're all too afraid to believe in anything so their potential just rots away. they'll pick a side or when the holy war starts they'll wish they had.

Nobody would need to "pick a side" if it wasn't for ideologues like you. There's a difference between being wishy washy and not being a crazy fuck.

>The other has the passion to do it unarmed.

you mean he needs permission to carry a weapon and in some states hes not even allowed to carry a weapon right?. mental gymnastics to justify your world view

you're fucking delusional my man. like i said, pick a side or someone will pick it for you

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitpost

Thanks for cleaning up the record

Tribal thinking is for subhuman monkeys. You're advocating mindlessness. Listening to reason is the opposite of delusion.

>In God We Trust
>secular
are you pretending to be retarded?

yes, and that's an ideological stance.

what happens when islamists come knocking -- your head can still reason with them as it rolls down the street, I suppose

pick a side, and pick the right one before some brown shirt picks it for you anyway. we're all in this together.

Not a fan of the constitution this guy.

>US government is secular.
it's technically secular but if you read the writings of the founders its clear that it was intended to govern a diverse christian population. lutherans, protestants, catholics, presbytarians, yes -- buddhists, ragheads, moors, islamists, no.

>yes, and that's an ideological stance.

No it's anti-ideologue. Incorrect.

>what happens when islamists come knocking -- your head can still reason with them as it rolls down the street, I suppose

MOAB.

>pick a side, and pick the right one before some brown shirt picks it for you anyway. we're all in this together.

MOAB.

>No it's anti-ideologue
you're too steeped in your ideology to see it as ideology. thats pretty normal. but it doesnt look that way to any outsiders.

tribal thinking is how humanity got this far
you dumb nigger

you can't fight collectivism solo
we've tried for so long

>you can't fight collectivism solo

You can fight collectivist thought.

>you're too steeped in your ideology to see it as ideology.

lack thereof.

Being anti-coke doesn't make you pro-pepsi. Maybe I'm anti-coke and anti-pepsi because they both taste like shit and they're both full of sugar and cancer.

ideology is a simple square that anyone can fit in as long as the get in the box and color within the lines...

Awakened by a box, you arise from a box and wash yourself in a box.

You timely leave a box and step into a small box that will transport you to a box.
You enter a big box and spend eight hours in front of a box in a box within the big box.

Upon the end of your eight hours, you return back to a box.

There quietly in a box, you unwind in front of a box until you retire to a box and peacefully dream round dreams only to be rudely awakened by a box.

The black pill is my favorite pill

one man isn't going to defeat collectivism
nice try

Infowars with a Jewish book in his hand...a true Murican...

Topkek

It's still retards with a book fighting other retards with a book.

New boss,
Same as the old boss