Discussing the Holocaust with your parents/siblings

Have any of my fellow Holocaust deniers here ever done it? What happened?

I just tried talking about it with my dad and he got really upset and angry with me. Maybe it's always wiser to shut up about stuff like this in front of people who have been indoctrinated their whole lives.

DISCLAIMER: To deny the Holocaust is basically saying that most Jews died due to starvation and typhus rather than having been gassed to death, while also claiming that the 6 million figure is heavily exaggerated.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/amp
imgur.com/a/725A7
youtube.com/watch?v=kjuH-8w1Y5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's something I've thought about discussing with my dad. He definitely seems like he either already does or would admit that it didn't happen.

>he got really upset and angry with me
its normal, you have to be a retard to deny the holocaust

>: To deny the Holocaust is basically saying that most Jews died due to starvation and typhus rather than having been gassed to death, while also claiming that the 6 million figure is heavily exaggerated.
As a Jew who openly believes this, I do not agree that it is Holocaust denial.

So you're saying that Bobby Fischer, one of the greatest chess players ever, a Jew with over 180 IQ, was a retard?

I had lunch with a friend yesterday. He was astounded when I tried to redpill him. Years of brainwashing are hard to reverse. I told him I didnt deny the holocaust, that I just challenged the numbers. He asked me, why would they do that?

>>kek

Well that's what the whole western world calls it. In Germany, France and lots of other European countries you can go to jail for saying this.

Redpilled both of my little brothers using the math behind it. After that it was just a matter of slowly adding more. Was ez. They tried to talk to my parents about it, and my Ma is too liberally indoctrinated and still trust's news networks, despite voting for Trump, and my Dad has completely bought into the poor Jews stuff. Went decently find, but I couched a lot of my points in humour, and my family is fairly open-minded on average.

It's actually a great introductory redpill because you can make the point: "if they lied to you about this, what else would they have lied to you about?" I didn't even have to provide the answers half the time, they couldwet the conclusions on their own.

Yeah. Even my Jew uncle and his son are aware of the shenanigans. Both decorated military persons. But the Jews because their mom's one.

being good in maths and geometry is not all, theres many types of inteligence, hes antismitic, he cant see beyond his bias, witch an be low emotional inteligence for example

One of my best bros can't function outside of a family structure because autistic as fuck. Yet he's a certified master electrician at 28yro.

Your labels mean nothing, nobody likes greedy jews.

Fuck you, you fucking (((half-Mexican))), go lurk moar.

They lied about Best Korea too

the holocaust happened, do not bring Sup Forums memes into real life it will only ruin things for you, your family wont understand the satire (i hope) which consumes Sup Forums. sadly people take it seriously, like you.

just dont bother. get these conspiracies out of your head, invented by some armchair historians who have failed in life with no knowledge or expertise in anything, just a couple amateur websites as a route of their sources.

This

The Holocaust most definitely happened

At best the numbers might have been slightly exaggerated

>Sup Forums is satire

How come every damn Indian I see on this board act in the Jew's interest?

sorry but for the sake of my own sanity i cannot possibly assume people here actually think like this.albeit a small amount in comparison to the total population, but still scary no less.

definitely satire

You keep telling yourself that.

>slightly exaggerated
Didnt some jew just claim they burned 10000 a day at auschwitz alone?

>Not denying the holocaust is acting in the jew's interests
Keep in mind that this does not mean I like jews, I utterly despise the Talmudic and Zionist jews for spreading moral degeneracy and destroying western civilization
Yeah shit like that is blatantly retarded and should be looked down on

My brother in law who is pretty red pilled on nearly every issue brought up the holocaust. I didn't say anything because it's not something I casually bring up, it makes peopke uncomfortable.
I've tried a few times to talk with my wife about it, and even though she was raised by pretty based people, she still likes to live life on normie mode. I admit, I get a little to riled up when I talk about it, which is why I try to avoid the topic.

I tried to explain it calmly to my mother and
my ex.... they both got really uptight

all I said was that the numbers were exaggerated
and that jews in Germany were all communists
trying to subvert the country

>slightly

google.com/amp/www.jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/amp

amazing argument, you must be a retard whose only way to have self-esteem is white nacionalist.
also go fuck your goat you burger redneck

you keep telling yourself nothing happens in the world and the nazis are good boys who dindu nothing
just invading countries man its all good :) just saving europe right? :D

>All I said was that it didn't happen and even if it did they deserved it

Any time I bring up the Jews and their sneaky lies they just say well the Holocaust was a really bad thing that happened to them so I break it down by numbers. WWII lasted 2190 days and apparently 6 million Jews were killed that means they would have had to killed at least 2740 Jews every single day that the war lasted. Fat Chance. They just go quiet when I say that.

They wanted control of their own country and to take back land stolen from them after WW1, land with majority German populations. Apparently that was asking too much.

2740 per day doesn't really seem that hard.

Whenever I talk about the jews, I just talk about myself.

But I'm not a jew. Honest.

So my step father just called me a Nazi. Said he was going to kick my ass and then kick me out of the house.

Story starts...
>be me 18 y/o male going to community college and taking some online classes while having a part time job making pizzas.
> Talking to step father, somehow start talking about the holocaust.
> Bring up the thought of maybe 6 million jews did not die due to gas chambers.
> Step dad begins to swell up.
> His face turns bright red and starts screaming at me.
>"YOU NAZI, my dad and uncle killed Nazi's during WW2. In school we had a holocaust survivor tell us what "really"happened.
>Explain to him how a holocaust survivor is any Jewish person who lived in Nazi territories from 1933 to 1945.(didn't have to stay in concentration camps)
>Now he is furious and tries to show me pictures of Jewish people starving in concentration camps.
>Say if the Nazis wanted to kill all the Jews why did they take them to camps and not just kill them on the spot?
>He can't think of anything at this point so he calls me a murderer and starts to put words in my mouth.
>Me knowing this is impossible to debate since he won't take any of my points into consideration go to my room.
>Follows me and starts getting in my face threatening me to fight him because he doesn't want to live with a Nazi,racist,white supremacist.
>Says I'm getting all this "information" from the internet so he is going to get rid of it.(but I need it for a few of my online classes)

I would like to say I am knowledgeable on the subject from both sides. Being forced to watch the Oprah Winfrey Auschwitz documentary in elementary school to David Cole's interviews on Holocaust revisionism.

I am so confused. Am I right? Is he right?
Is it not alright to think different or question anything? Are dead Jews more important than his step son of 12 years?

I told my mother and she just stayed quiet and left. I thought she didn't believe and got angry but about a year later i heard her redpilling someone about the 6 gorillian

what I'm saying is that people today
really don't actually know for sure
how things went down.

even if it was as horrible as they say
I don't think it should be used as a
shield by jews against criticism....

every time a jew gets confronted in an argument- it's always
"MUH 6 GORILLION"

>Sup Forums logic

>lets argue for something that needs to have physical proof inorder to counter the common knowlage of what the holocaust was

>il just use my argumentative skills instead of showing documents :^)

>why do they disagreee!??? buuhuu

get better at arguing instead of using this site as a safespace to cry to when things go wrong

we have enough of those threads allready, this site is full of it

You are right and he is a retard. I'm sorry about all that, user, but you've got nothing to be ashamed of. Fuck that bastard.

the fact that it's illegal to hold the opinion
should tell you how fishy the whole
story is

it's not illegal to deny any other occurrence
in history

>le holocaust le didnt happen because of some image macros I saw on an anime website all peddling things that have been debunked decades ago or starting from ridiculous false premises

imgur.com/a/725A7

>get better at arguing instead of using this site as a safespace to cry to when things go wrong
You can't argue with someone who won't even listen to your arguments. He just got mad as hell and started yelling at me before I even got the chance to give him the whole picture.

Tell him to calm down and stop being so emotional. America invented aggressive manipulative sentimentality and then exported it to the civilized world.

Best Goys ever, #MAGA!

yea i done it before

mom: dont be a nazi, son!

dad: yea your probably right ((((they))) always lie to us

I smell shareblue.

wanna change his mind? subersion, throw in logic in his way, never mention holocaust or anything sensetive to your father. keep your distance for a while, do not just jump back in

be casual and say things that only "makes him think"

Fine tell me why the holocaust didn't happen

Try crunching the math of supposed 1.5 million at Auschwitz in a year and a half and 10 crematory ovens, haha. Anyway, quibbling over numbers and whatnot doesn't matter, many Jews died ultimately as a result of being rounded up, state power. Jews are a threat and menace to society, but Hitler made it nearly impossible for us to answer the Jewish question. Deporting all Jews from Europe would have been better than work camps and typhus.

well i tried with my friend, he wasnt open to it "dude they MURDERED CHILDREN the age of my children!!"

My wife has a German mother. Her father and grandfather had been Nazis. Not going into any more specifics, but she hates Jews and is a radical Democrat. Want to ask her too.

>hurr stupid idiots only look at the internet for information now here's a very long post from the internet to prove you all wrong

Ask him about the reason why the Allies fought WWII. They didn't do it because of the "poor" Jews in the concentration camps, those were revealed after the war was over. Until then the main reason was to defend the freedom and independence of Poland, which was invaded by Germany, but when the war finished Poland was under the rule of the USSR, so the main argument that justified the war was lost, millions of lives lost and the whole continent in ruins, but luckily the Nazis were demons, and the war was justified again, that's very convenient right?

>I just tried talking about it with my dad and he got really upset and angry with me.
Once happened to me exactly the same. And the funny thing is they brought up the issue to trying to call me evil for having radical views.

White people were hostile to jews,always contriving plans to get rid of them.Then a window of opportunity came for them and they took full advantage of it.

They didn't really care but thought I was being overly sceptical.

t. Mossad. Questioning the holocaust isn't the same as supporting the Nazi's actions.

it's illegal for me to say nigger on twitter does that mean black people dont actually exist?

yeah there's a slight difference between image macros and in-depth researched information bit hard for an american to understand

>black
>people
no they dont

The Holocaust most definetly happended.
Holocaust denial is, like other outlandish conspiracy theories, driven by emotional confimration bias.
"Don't believe all those mountains of evidence, just listen to this David Irving guy here or watch this youtube video!!!"
I would recommend you to read this here: imgur.com/a/725A7
And I say this as someone who finds the tribalist jewish zionist identity "We are le chosen people goyim, you better submit to us" pretty cancerous.

>Didnt some jew just claim they burned 10000 a day at auschwitz alone?
yes, and it was probably true to some extent. Probably during the hungarian jews genocide

Do you even know that the actual Spaniards are the sons of the ones that didn't went to South America?

The right gets more successful the further away it gets from NatSoc memes. Think about that.

>siding with your forefathers enemies

Absolutely disgusting

It's like the italian mob who sided with the allies in WW2. Absolutely disgusting

>Questioning the holocaust isn't the same as supporting the Nazi's actions

But that is the assumption normies make when confronted with holocaust denial. It's not the questioning of numbers that they find offensive. It's the underlying nazi sympathizing and implicit approval of dehumanization and slaughter they're reacting to. The popular sentiment and history surrounding the holocaust makes it absolutely impossible to be openly sceptical about it without implying (intentionally or not) that you're anti-semitic.

nice false equivalency you kike living in angloland

that's not an argument... you won't be prosecuted for saying nigger

our forefathers fought on the wrong side

I convinced my friend about it and also talked to my mom about how they claimed there was a genocide of 6 million many times before

Poor poor germany.

>tfw actually in support of a "holocaust"

I tried it once directly and it failed. My parents know that there is something wrong and the media lies about nearly everything but they dont want to worry about it. Its too late for them to break their chains that the brainwashing got them.
They could to it but they do not want the trouble of thinking afterwards.

But the most important thing is never try to redpill this issue directly. Got 2 school mates that were redpilled by me pretty heavy at different issues, Im just thinking back how we discussed illegal things while studying maths lol.
That could have got me into some pretty big trouble.

Well thats the average reaction to that.

If you take away that brick, the whole wall falls apart. Your world view changes completly.

Thats not easy. Some people dont want to change their world view. Its too hard for them to admit their whole life was a lie.

>discussing history is actually illegal
>some germans (the majority even?) agree that this is good
jesus fucking christ, I bet this shit is gonna come to leafland soon too.

>trying to fix turbo-cucked brainwashed baby boomers

Don't waste your time, the old guys will defend their zionist masters until the bitter end..... it's really pathetic.

I once tried talking about it to my family.
They didn't seem to really believe me, they didn't get mad either but seemed indifferent.

I told my jewish gf at the time. she got pissed. she even told me her grandmother was a holocaust survivor and still received money for it to this day.

This thread perfectly describes the average Holocaust denier. It's basically a little kid crying about how his dad is mad at him and doesn't want to play along with his fantasy games.

Yeah Listen to Shekel Goldenstein he is tellin you da truf

great argument you've got there mr. burger

as I said already, I am against Zionism and I dislike the jewish religion because it is tribalist and supremacist in nature,
but I don't throw my reason in the trashcan in favor of wishful thinking.

Funny coming from someone who calls it a outlandish conspiracy theory driven by emotion you fucking cuck.

After the Spicer Holocaust thing one of the butthurt liberals posted a Holocaust survivor talking about how trump is bad or whatever and the guy said 10000 bodies in the crematorium every day. One of my normal friends just multiplied it by 5 years and asked how one camp burned more Jews than currently exist in the world. It's pretty easy if you just talk about the numbers being exaggerated lol.

>don't post youtube
>post imgur of all the fucking things he could chose
Its not like there is a lot of holocaust denial literature but w/e. I'm sure your "reason" will save you when achmed opens you ass wide.

Start subtle and slow at first. Worked for me, but it helps if you're parents are already distrustful of the government. If you're parents are professors or journalists on the west coast don't bother.

Here's how the convo went:
>hey parents, have you noticed the media always stretching the truth any way possible because it benefits group X or Y?
>hmmmm yes I have noticed that son, go on.
>well, of all the people that died in WWII, doesn't it seem like one group gets all the attention? I don't see any Russian museums, and they lost probably 5-6 times as many, and had far more than 6 million die in camps. Why aren't we giving money to Russia, or perhaps China/SEA countries that were raped by Japs?

Try not to make "final" statements, don't say "this happened, end of story" type comments. Just point out coincidences when you see them, and let them make the connection themselves.

>I'm sure your "reason" will save you when achmed opens you ass wide.
yeah, because you can only oppose achmed and schlomo when you are an irrational emotion driven child.
"Having a rational and empirical approach to your analysis is for KEKS, real alpha men put feels over reels."

Summer 39' till 1945.
Let's round that up to six years.
6 milion jews in 6 years.
6*365 = 2190 + 1(44' was a leap day year).
2191 days.
2191*24 = 52584 hours.
52560 * 60 = 3155040 minutes.
3153600*60 = 189302400 seconds.
6,000,00/189302400 ~= 0.03169
0.03169 Jews per second, for six years.
Or 0.03169*60 = 1.9
1,9 Jews per minute for 6 years.
Considering they used shitty methods for the first few years, and used camps in the later years, the numbers seem to be exaggerated.
114 jews per hour every day?
2738 jews every day?

>yeah, because you can only oppose achmed and schlomo when you are an irrational emotion driven child.
Considering your only source is imgur and not books on forensics and history you're pretty fucked up even on the reason part.
>"Having a rational and empirical approach to your analysis is for KEKS, real alpha men put feels over reels."
Well they sure do multiply while not caring about rationality and destroy your country while you defend the holocaust with bad sources, ain't that funny. Your country is becoming bigger shithole than mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjuH-8w1Y5w

>be me
>try to red pill mom
>typical christ cuck freak out
>she kicks me out if the house
>Samson option engaged
>red pill younger brothers and sister on the jew
>they gaslight her for me
>too afraid to lose her babies to kick any more out
>she apologizes two years later
Victory is mine!

Of course, in germany they want to make the holocaust sound especially bad to make sure that no one ever gets it in their head to target jews like this again.

>stepdad

the joke is on him in the long run

Niggers killed 1 million in 2 months with machetes

So superior aryans can't beat those numbers?

>average denier

Read a book, retard

>while you defend the holocaust with bad sources
>"My youtube sources are better!!!!!"

>Considering your only source is imgur and not books on forensics and history you're pretty fucked up even on the reason part.
I never said that that imgur link (which you didn't even read) is the only source there is. All of those historic and forensic arguments have already been debunked,
and you would know this if you just would bother to make an unbiased research but why would you do this if you have already made up your mind that every fact you don't like is a lie by (((them))).
>Well they sure do multiply while not caring about rationality
which is why these people are so shit and stupid, no need for me to do the same, because being a retard doesnt help me against my enemies
Also have some images that debunk the most common holocaust denial claims you see here on pol.

>poortugal has the nerve to call actual humans retards
No surprise you got your quints denied, you fucking monkey

this is the worst comparison i've ever seen and i have pic related saved on my computer

>unbiased research
and the people who do them often go to jail, strange.
>because being a retard doesnt help me against my enemies
You sure aren't better than a retard as shown already.
>libs being authoritarian once again
cant make that shit up
Yeah risking your life and saying you didn't saw jews getting holocaused is a really smart move, who doesn't want to go to jail.

This was clearly written by some lib with run of the mill theories

no holocaust theory is as realistic as flat earth theory

>and the people who do them often go to jail, strange.
show me one

>Yeah risking your life and saying you didn't saw jews getting holocaused is a really smart move
Almost everyone who admitted to partake in holocaust got sentenced to death, you retard

What are you even trying to say?

Everytime i've tried, and reading these kinds of stories. Suggest that everytimem you even propose it you get labeled a nazi, white supremacist and the person gets either super angry or just laughts at your face without even looking 1 second into the Evidence.

This phenomenon is interesting, there is absolutely no way to even discuss this. Their entire brains just completely shuts of. I really wonder how this even works.

Am i the only one that thinks the holocaust meme is just gonna backfire at (((them)))?