My sexual orientation is part of my individual freedom, so how about you stop judging me?

My sexual orientation is part of my individual freedom, so how about you stop judging me?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you got it fag

Keep your sexual orientation in private.

No one cares.

You wanna know why gays are so bad? I'll tell you.

Homosexuality is the result of a genetic disorder. Schizophrenia is also the result of a genetic disorder. Now, imagine for a moment, if you will, that the Government passed a law requiring you to indulge schizos in their delusions. Some homeless fuck on the street wobbles up to you one day and says he's Napoleon Bonaparte, and you have to agree despite knowing damn well that crazy bastard never once in his life conquered Egypt. But it's the law. How would you feel? What would this mean for society? How does it relate to gays? Because, despite homosexuality being a genetic disorder, everyone who is actually normal has to pretend homosexuals are good, normal people. Because it's the law. So what are gays doing about their disorder? Are they demanding Government funding for discovering a cure for their sexual abnormality? Of course not! But even the schizophrenic, who has absolutely no grasp on reality, will eventually seek treatment! How worse off are the gays, who are more deluded and confused than the mentally ill. No. The faggot rubs his abominable, unnatural sexuality in the face of society. When we otherwise wouldn't care about his sexuality, he rubs it in our faces and makes sure we know just how big of a queer he is. And lastly, what's worst than all, is the fact gays are more likely to catch sexually transmitted diseases, be raped, indulge in pedophilia, and get murdered than heterosexual people. But does this humble the gay community? Of course not! They hide their fear of AIDS by acting flamboyant, once again making sure you know they're gay, as they double-down on degeneracy.

That's why gays are bad and God will one day destroy them (by providing man with a cure for homosexuality).

Wether I choose to hold my boyfriend's hand in public or not is none of your concern.

Well it aint hard to keep it a secret?
Stop acting like a stereotype and youll see that youre not even as xinopanosexuallop as u thought

sexual preference, who gives a fuck

No one is under any legal or moral obligation to keep their orientation a secret.

Hello? Welcome to the 21st century.

>Welcome to the 21st century.

Thanks, but i'm not interested in buying a house.

seriously mate I think Germany has bigger issues than where you hide the snake atm

Quit flopping around like a fish for starters

I don't link your proclivity to your ability
You can fuck that up without me knowing what kind of hole you like getting plugged or plugging

Fags are almost always pedophiles.

Why is the Sup Forums guy cute and the gay guy ultra faggy? It's the other way around ...

How about I don't fucking care and you shut the fuck up, faggot?

This is a prime example of why Germans aren't white.
We all know your BF is either Muhammid or is being dicked down by said Muhammid. Don't lie, Hans.

So glad we don't have gay marriage.

>I enjoy getting deepdicked by savage rapefugees, stop judging me!!!

Same forces that allowed queers to come out of the closet are welcoming in the foreigners. It's all interconnected.

hans likes hans, nice one fag

Okey, I will not judge you, but, please, don't pressure the congress to get hate speech laws approved or pressure churches and bakeries to bow the knee to you.

Judging is part of my individual freedom

My boyfriend and I are pretty fashy desu. We basically want everyone else to be 1950s traditional families and us to be left alone. We're monogamous, both earn money and pay lots of taxes.
I don't really get pol's obsession about homosexuality , as long as it's removed from general degeneracy

>individual freedom
here we value order more than freedom

>hold my boyfriend's hand in public
Come and try that over here. See what happens.

I'm single currently. Some Muslims can be really cute, but they're cut so that's an automatic no.

This thread is cancer and y'all should neck yourselves or at least leave my chan.

>Come and try that over here. See what happens.

group orgy?

brazil

>stop judging me
Why?
I rape this baby as part of my freedom don't judge me.

>so how about you stop judging me?
Only if you let me suck your dick.

I will if you're cute

Sure, a BDSM one, involving bats and knives.

Same here. It's pretty funny. I think gay pride parades should be banned and any (cultural marxist/liberal) politicization of sexuality should be mercilessly cracked down on. On the other hand I just wanna crossdress and smoke weed with my bf, sigh.

>involving bats
Holy shit, I thought the gerbil thing was fucked up but you Latvians are taking it to a whole another level.

Is every German a homosexualgayfaggot?

If (((you))) are not waving (((your))) individual freedom in front of my or my family eyes, than just be like (((you))) want. (((You))) faggots are just attentionwhores. Freddie Mercury was a faggot, but he was good faggot. Be like Freddie Mercury.

>a copypasta where faggots are compared to people who literally have a false perception of reality where their memory is completely fucked
>ID: fCC
typical.

I really hope you guys are cute, ugly homos give us a bad rep.

Only the native ones.

> part of my individual freedom
> stop judging me
You can't have both the pie and the coin. Judging you is part of my freedom as well, faggot.

The difference being...????

I wish I was born in a libertarian country..

gay

There is no such thing as a non-native German.

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitposting

Thanks for cleaning up the record

Are Latvians cute?

I'm talking to THE cutest Estonian right now and we're planning to meet up in June, can't wait. I've never spoken to a Latvian though.

Chapeau. *tear rolls from one cheek in slow motion*

You rampant spreading of AIDS and HIV as well as your unbridled rates of child molestation are not part of your individual freedom. Nor is marriage.

You're lucky you don't get thrown off buildings. Given your flag though, that won't be the case for much longer.

Yesuesyesyesyesyesyes

kek

>unbridled rates of child molestation

I'm gay, not Catholic.

Notice how priests don't molest girls, only boys? Gays are the problem. Not Catholics.

And what you gain by telling the whole world that you're gay?
Nothing
If you want respect do something that deserves respect.

Notice how females don't molest kids, only men do? Males are the problem. Not females.

gets aids faggot and get off pol

Women do molest kids. All the time. However, they do it rather proportionally. As do straight males. Gays, however, despite being only 1% of the population, are responsible for 33% of all child molestations. You're a disease.

Man, I just want a cute bf to shoot guns and play vidya with, I couldn't care less about fag parades or marriage or really any of that shit.

Is there any cure to being a homosex? I fucking hate almost everyone i've tried to date or hell, even met because they're usually all liberal douchebags who don't have jobs or actual lives other than that of sleeping with other men, or even worse they have a laundry list of mental issues that they pile upon you.
How do I be a NatSoc and still be quiet, contributing member of society who lives his life as normally as a straight man?
>tfw you will never find a redpilled cuteboy

This is just plain untrue.

Whether I choose to view you as a disgusting faggot is my concern.

>Are Latvians cute?
Only our girls are. Though luck, faggot.
>Estonian
Yeah, Eesti has always been the faggiest of the bunch.

>one is a biological fuckup essentially preventing reproduction
>the other is the inability to perceive the truth about your surroundings or to ground yourself in reality

And priests molest girls.

Voicing my objection to your lifestyle is part of my freedom of speach, you voicing you're opinion on my opnion is part of your freedom of speech. How about we alow dialog to stay free and open.

>Only our girls are.

Sorry to hear you're ugly :(

>How about we alow dialog to stay free and open.

Acceptable.

face is meh... average, or a little above average I'd say. Body is cute tho, because it's smol :3

What do you think?

>Gays, however, despite being only 1% of the population, are responsible for 33% of all child molestations. You're a disease.
Only if you consider every male who rapes a boy a homosexual, but that's pretty misleading.

Judging is part of my freedom lad.
I find every human to be annoying and worthless but I tolerate them and respect their freedoms. Grow up kid.

Ah, the child molester comes to defend his kin. And he does so without a single argument in sight. A true shocker.

>Oh shit, he hit me with stats, better fire off this singular headline that I had to go searching for just now
You sure showed me, child molester.

>Body is cute tho

Good

>gay sex doesn't make you gay
The fucking state of queers. Actually trying to defend child molestation. A true insight into their psyche.

I've mercilessly disproved your claim. Of course this triggers you.

Fuck off faggot you can't tell me what to think about your life choices, not everyone is going to accept you get used to it or hang yourself like the weakling you are.

Hello, it's not a choice, I was born this way.

your sexual orientation and the freedoms dont extend to my opinions about it, you can get fucked by men if u want im gonna call u a faggot for it and theres nothing you can do about it except not fuck men u dirty faggot

How about you stop telling other people what to think? Who gives a fuck if other people judge you?

>claim that homos are hugely over-represented in child molestation
>THIS ONE PRIEST DIDDLED A GIRL SO HA WE WIN AGAIN

how about you just post pics of your feet? then I'll see how I feel about judging you or not.

>Who gives a fuck if other people judge you?

Because it's the first step to unfavorable legislation, aggression and persecution.

I say: live and let live.

What would you call someone unwilling to accept there is a biological fuckup? And was proud of it?

We are! We're both tall & blonde so it's sort of a shame our aryan genes are going to waste. Atleast I have a lot of siblings.

>ignoring actual problems of where all this shit happens ie the very staggering difference between preists having more sex with women than boys
>not going for much bigger struggles when he mentions stds ie niggers and aids
i'm sorry you were molested, but noone really cares

Niggers and Kikes were born there way too that doesn't make them anyless subhuman.

No, you claimed that priest-on-girl molestation doesn't happen. I've showed the opposite.

Now you are flailing. Sad.

pic related

Unrestrained freedom is what got us to this state. When you do not teach accountability and social responsibility from a very early age, degeneration and self destruction blooms. It has gone on far too long, and now drastic measures must be taken to reel it back in.

You have the right to comply or to hang.

I took this for a Canadian footfag earlier this year. Should have cut my toenails, eh?

>social responsibility

Coming from a Sup Forumstard this made me kek.

>I was born this way
Faggots actually believe this.

eww hairy shitskin

Next week I will go to my boyfriend for a couple of days.

We have already agreed to hold hands in public.
My heart is beating so fast as I write this.

I´m so happy right now.

if you stop bringing it up people will stop judging you

fucking fags with their pride parade bullshit

Hello, I'm an ethnic Bavarian and I am ridiculously smooth, at least regarding my upper body. I can't even grow a beard. Thanks for listening.

did he ask for tops? cus usually people want to see soles.

also, why are you worried about being judged for being gay when it looks like you aren't even white? shouldn't you be worried more about not being white?

So glad to hear that

And what is that supposed to mean? I'm a biomedical researcher. I volunteer at a hospital on weekends. Who the fuck are you?

But I am.

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx