Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

babbies first Sup Forums shitpost?

I've been to Israel. None of the army chicks look like this

She looks Nordic, not Israeli.

>Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature?
You write like a roach though, so it's difficult to believe you.

If youre going to make an argument please dont post Israeli propaganda "soldiers".

>How can you hate Israel?

Jews lie. Constantly. Fucking parasites with a fake country -- the Jews that claim to be Israeli have European DNA, end of story.

The "Holocaust" wasn't real, but that's no reason not to conduct a modern Holocaust and mop up the remaining 14 million Jews.

Seriously. Jews should all be exterminated. Everyone would benefit.

>Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Replace Israeli with Palestinian

>Palestinian girls fight for home and family against warmongering Israelis everyday.

FFS what's your DNA, American?

>their war against satanic islamic invaders

I know this post is satire but for the new normies that makeup neo Sup Forums they need to know that jews themselves are the satanic invaders.

there's a reason theyve been kicked out of 100+ countries

> this post again
> this post again

You are both faggots.

>supporting a country because it has a few attractive women
Get that shit from Latino sympathizers all the time, fuck off, your country is a stain on the world stage.

>he actually thinks the Holocaust isn't real

Stick to your denial circle jerk threads, lol. Blaming the Jews for you being a failure doesn't do you any good.

Jidf please go

israel never did anything for america and somehow its our greatest ally.

>How can you hate Israel?
Because they are jews.

>Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.
I don't care, women should not be allowed to carry guns in the first place.

>Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?
I would rather put a collar and leash on that bitch and keep her as a sex slave.

>Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys
That is a dirty lie and you know it.

Female Israeli soldiers are ugly butch women, that bitch on your pic is just an actress paid to do some propaganda to try and get american males to enlist to fight for Israel.

Calling out others misdeeds is not denying ones own failures.

why does the jidf hire retards

I have no problem with jews being in israel. I wish they all would move there and prosper. Idgaf about arabs getting btfo.

I genuinely don't understand our country's hard on for Israel. I get that they are a "democracy" and "westernized", but our loyalty to them is so cucked. Why does the average burger love Israel so much Sup Forums?

>no ass
disgusting

Jew rat face, kikes are not white

K i'm going to pretend you aren't just LARPing for 5 seconds. You do realize all the people doing this shit you hate aren't actually Jewish according to actual Jews, right? It's rich people using their money and influence to push their friends and family into money and influence. 90% of Jews in Israel have 0 connection whatsoever to (((them))) that Sup Forums has a hard on for...

This. Arabs (generally, with the exception of naturalized citizens in civilized countries #notall) suck fat cock, they're the only group of people I've generally had a problem and dislike for. They can seem nice and shit but then you ask them what they think about Mohammed fucking a 9-year-old and they'll tell you that they're "matured" at that age so it's fine. They'll tell you how jews are parasites that need extermination, homosexuality should be illegal etc.

The values of so many muslims run contrary to our western values, which are the superior values everyone should strive for. Fuck Islam and may Israel prosper and fuck their shit up.

SHhh, you're going against pol's narrative where we created Islam and sent them to fuck your women.

This. Not enough THICC braps coming out of that ass desu famalam

>you're gay if you don't like jews
>you're espesially gay if you don't support jews
>jews are white
Jesus kristus lillebror, skärp dig

because of the bible it says jews are gods chosen people thats why i believe the bible is a lie.

Jews will sooner rather than later be whiter than suedes though senpai.

Fuck off JIDF

Secret 51st state, you bluepilled faggot.

>against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Fuck you.

"Why would the United States have a hard on for its military stronghold and leaping point in the middle east?"

Really? You can't figure it out?

PEOPLE get pissed about Israel because of the privilege and double standard they have. Apartheid is bad in SA but not in Israel. Racism is bad in Germany but okay in Israel. Muslims are holy and peaceful in the UK but not in Israel. Israel wants everyone else to sign treaties but not them. It's okay for immigration to be out of hand and there be no quotas but not in Israel. It's okay to have dual citizenship if your American with Israel and be an elected or appointed higher up but no where else. Jared Kushner, Ralhm the douchebag Emanuel, Stanley Fischer. So fuck you. Any jew, and guess what you can't be a citizen of Israel unless your some amount of "Jewish", which isn't a race, any one who has dual citizenship and has an influential govt job should be forced to renounce that citizenship; it's a conflict of interest. Oh, and lastly, we all have to swallow that Israel has the "right" to exist as a Jewish nation but we here in the USA have to deny that were a Christian nation...Again, fuck you.

this is not an israeli girl
obviously russian or german or nord who gold inngggin mom might and i say might have married some jewy sperg tax parasite and then fucked other guy behind his back

Yes never mind the over-representation in the Federal Reserve, their rampancy in Hollywood, the litany of Jewish "scholars" within academia pushing cultural relativism and the like, the laundry list of dual-citizens within the halls of the federal government, the multiple interest groups such as the ADL or AIPAC leveraging the social and political fabric of America.

mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf

Go ahead and read that PDF, actually think for a moment in your life. Israel and Jewish activities in the West (as a group, not necessarily as individuals obviously) amount to subversive at minimum, nation wrecking seems to be a consistent result of Neo-con agendas so I really feel like the only one disconnected here is you.

No, sir, fuck YOU!

No, i get pissed at them for 9/11.
kike pls

By stabbing random people in the streets.

why don't they convert to Judaism then?

>Same Norwegian flag shilling for Israel using race mixed whores
You know, JIDF, some of us aren't newfags here

burger pls

I'll kill you.

wtf i love israel now

COME GET YOURSELF A BEAUTIFUL JEWESS, GOYIM

JEWS ARE BRO-TIER, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT? NOW SEND SOME MORE MONEY TO ISRAEL!

AIPAC is a basic PAC. Every fucking country has one because that's how the US political system works. It's not a conspiracy. The Palestinians have one too. You have an answer and are looking for reasons to believe it. Not looking critically. No duh rich people bring their friends into rich people positions of power. Spurging out with your "neo-con" crap isn't an argument.

Beware of the cyber Jew

JEWS ARE RED-PILLED! Support Israel, go- I mean, bros!

noice

> source: BBC
> other articles from BBC: Evil Israeli oppressor steal's poor Palestinian's dagger with his ribcage

Don't forget to mention the 6 trillion.

Don't you just want to race-mix with a beautiful Jewess?

Like any female in any military, they push papers (badly) and suck their NCOIC/CO's dick for promotions and easy duties you dumb snow nigger.

There's a good chunk of retards on here, i.e. people replying to "post or your mom will die lol"-posts, believing in an invisible man in the sky, praising Trump while simultaneously ignoring all his lies and anything bad he ever says or does due to "lol he's trolling" "lol it's 9000d chess" etc.

I wouldn't take any Sup Forums narrative seriously. I just come here for the dank memes.

shes just a kid right?

> kek approved message
Cheers, nordbro. Hope your country uncucks itself soon.

Falling for IDF propaganda. Yknow shes just a model and doesnt actually do any fighting.

Kikes are not white jew boy.

Those olfactory organs are really get my gefilte fish swimming.

OY VEY! These ladies are HOTTT. Much better than all your Shiksa whores.

My fucking eyes. Delete this post immediately please.

Only a people that ugly could kill jesus, maybe they were cursed to look on the outside like what they are on the inside.

In the evangelical community (my mother is one) theres this thing about being jewish without actually being jewish. The tbn channel is full of this crap. Its basically larping. They cant convert though because that would actually mean they cant worship jesus as the messiah anymore. Its the most cucked thing i've ever seen, throwing money and support at people who are majority liberal and fucking vote against your interests in every single election. This is why i can never take deus vult people seriously. At the end of the day, the roots of christianity are in fact JEWISH!

>Hope your country uncucks itself soon.
Thanks, me too. Hope your country remains uncucked.

>Jews are European converts and have no claim to Israel
>Jews are not white

Pick one.

See this?

This is a glass lizard. It looks just like a snake, it mimics the appearance of a snake but is in fact not one.

I wonder if there are other animals or insects you can find that mimic the appearance of a different species to give themselves a survival advantage?

>JIDF detected

Gtfo, nu/pol/.. You're not wanted here.

You don't understand much about how species work, do you?

It's biblical. How does nobody understand that? Lol. The Bible says that the "empire to the west" will fall once it turns its back on Israel. Since this country was founded on Christian roots and beliefs, it's why our government has always felt an obligation to protect Israel at all costs. Not that this makes it right, just saying this was the motivation. Also why muzzy Obama didn't give a shit about them.

Another Jew lie

The Jew were expelled out of Israel, by God's decree. Their return is an affront to Him.

Secondly, Obama, the "Muzzy" gave them $38B in aid his last year. If this is "not giving a shit" about Israel, I wonder how much goyim blood and treasure it'll take for them to consider us "friends"....

"empire to the west"
Looking directly to the west I see Egypt. Egypt was ruled by the Ptolemy who had a known alliance with the Israelite empire and it even caused the death of an Israelite king because he refused to let the Seleucid through to fight Egypt. Moron.

>founded on Christian roots and beliefs
“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”
—John Adams
“Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear.”
~Founding Father Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, August 10, 1787
“In regard to religion, mutual toleration in the different professions thereof is what all good and candid minds in all ages have ever practiced, and both by precept and example inculcated on mankind.”
~Samuel Adams, The Rights of the Colonists (1771)

Also:
>"In God we trust" was not added to your money until 1800s
>Pledge of allegiance with "under God" was not made mainstream until late 1800s/early 1900s

Because it is quite literally one of the few examples of modern propaganda

Fuck off heeby jeeby hooknose

Not interested in going to war for Zionism and oil.

On the behalf of Norway i apologise for this idiot cunt.

Why Sup Forums is so into traps?
Even Israel has (((beautiful))) ones.

People don't realize how many ethnicities there are in Israel.

OP is a Russian Jewish girl, so yes she looks like any Russian hot girl would.

But there are also middle eastern Jews that look like arabs basically.

The goyim don't know we racemix.

Fuck off with this propaganda

t. jew

[user was caned for this post]

>war mongering Palestine
Stopped reading there

POO

>these women are gods chosen ones
What were you thinking god?

>Jew
>white

Literally a kike psy-op to get Westerners to support Israel.

First day on Sup Forums newfriend? How has reddit been treating you?

I'd bang two of those.

fourth one from the right is not that bad

>unit: Israeli special forces
>specialization: tactical pant peeing

>Putting your women in combat.

Jews are truly a sick and perverted people

but they dont do that

Visiting Israel now and it's a lovely country - apart from the Arabs who ALWAYS try and rip you off. Shit gets old really quick

Then how are they fighting Palestinians?

What the fuck is wrong with them? That is horrifying.

If Israel is so fucking great, who don't all the jews fucking up the rest of the world move there?

Would the jews like being cucked by a burger flying over to there and fucking a bunch of jewesses? Are there a lot of jewesses that desire to fuck a white guy?

>Semites ripping other Semites off

Good

We shoot them.

Why are you posting a screenshot of your own post?