ITT

Should Germans still be allowed to call themselves white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-german-hair-force-a-failed-experiment-in-military-manes-a-744992.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9W5OI9mGxvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats a refligee?

No.

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitpost

Thanks for cleaning up the record

three quarters of able bodied men who were polled said they wouldn't fight for Germany if there was ever a need.

they absolutely don't deserve to call themselves white. tanned german at best

Pls help, Nuke us

How bad is it in your towns Germanons? Are the memes true?

Fucking Sandniggers raping and stealing shit.
Fucking goverment cant even deport them.
Fuck this

look at all these women in that protest

this is why we need WHITE SHARIA

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA

West Germany was never white only East

Bring back the wall and fences wessies ruined everything

I live rural. Nearest town has 10.000 people. We have about 100 refugees here. They are problematic but we can keep them under control. Last summer a girl was almost raped but we found the 3 attackers and beat the living shit out of them.

Go suck some slav dick, fag

Go suck some yankee nigger dick Wessie

lmaooo these wessies

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-german-hair-force-a-failed-experiment-in-military-manes-a-744992.html

Bundeswehr is total rubbish

Sven suck some black dicks and stfu please.

I can, sort of, understand why one might be broadly accepting (or tolerant, even) of refugees. I don't necessarily agree with that position, but it's one that I find reasonable enough. Some people consider them worth helping and buy into all the rubbish about them fleeing war and so on, that's down to them.

But what, exactly, causes someone to LOVE refugees? Why would you make banners declaring them welcome? You would have to be insane to want more refugees - because this inevitably means more money spent, more people dying trying to get to Europe, rapid decline in the country of origin and so on.

It's genuinely baffling.

>wessie who brought in 50000 turks by 1960 already trying to use mudslime as insult or someshit

The mind of a flouride wessie

Rise the fuck up Germanons

It's fine.

Hi Angela

Sup

Pay your bills

How good did that feel? Can you describe it in your own words?

No.

Dunno, I asked myself the same thing when I saw people campaigning for the left party and other communist scum here on the weekend. They even had a table dedicated to refugee stuff and were sitting there in the cold with a token Afghan or so. It makes them feel good or something.

Wessies ruined Germany for all time

The """"country"""" that had to build a wall to keep people IN.

East germany is one of the worst failed state.

Dunno whatcha talkin bout Donny

It felt good. My body was filled with joy and adrenaline. But to be fair we were quite drunk at this moment.

I rate that evening 9/10. Would beat up rapists again.

It's an "Emporer has no clothes" situation. If the television started to shame as bigots any parents that didn't volunteer their children be turned into soup in order to feed refugees, they would load the kids into a minivan and drive to their closest soup kitchen.

The word "cuck" exists for a reason.

would you fight for Merkels Germany ?
I live near the austrian border and have to drive 20 km to see a nog so not really
100% White were i live

>t. Ronny molesting brown people

Is there anything worse than a frumpy old woman

just look at them , you can tell they are completely devoid of reason, purpose , it almost feels like they're not alive, like .... like after menopause women no longer have souls .......... d-did they ever have souls???

I don't understand how they can love people they don't even know.

These subhumans deserved it. If the government can't protect their citizens we will do it on our own.

we were told that 90% of refugees were Kids n women n old Folks
i was one of the first to see through that lie since my farm was straight in the refugee marching line and i had to patrol my farm for 2 months and had some scuffles with refugees

what you dont understand is that all the Propaganda Comes from the middle class leftists who dont really live near These guys
the normal People who have to deal with the foreigners hate them allready

t. Sören-Malte defending his girlfriend's bull

youtube.com/watch?v=9W5OI9mGxvI

>If the government can't protect their citizens
You sure seem to be utterly retarded.

Are you Ost?

Nope. I'm from the North Sea coast.

"Bürgerkrieg"

Where i live it's only kurwas and sandniggers. You kurwas were the biggest problem most of the time but since 2016 I'm happy to hear polish instead of Arabic on the streets. There is no spoken German anywhere

Merkel is from the DDR btw

Ben Franklin didn't think so, but then again, he was kind of a maniac.

They should call themselves muslim soon.

stfu, jamal.