Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums,

Bored Orthodox Jew here. Ask me whatever you want about my culture, my people, my religion. I'll answer the best I can.

Shalom. What effect do you think does jews making this thread 5+ times a day have on Sup Forums?

I've only seen one other person do this and it was very obvious he was LARPing. Called him out real quick. Sorry if others have done it?

When are you going to open Israel's borders, you fucking racist?

Not Israeli. But they do actually have fairly lenient border policies to anyone who isn't a muzzie. For good reason. I'm not about multiculturalism or any of that crap either. Hence why I'm on here.

can you proof you are not a LARPER ?
And why do you spread lies about the HOLOHOAX ?

larp thread. youre all cancer.

what do you think about germany?

Most "I am kyke AMA' threads are ahmed larpers.

Please explain jew. I don't believe you have any culture or people so elaborate please

I can do my best. Ask me what you want about any of our rules and shit and I'll give you the best answer I can. Don't derail the thread with holocaust denial crap. There's hundreds of those daily on here as is.

Honestly Germany needs to grow a fucking spine. They cave into Israel way too easily. If they want to be in charge of Europe, nut up and admit it already so you can consolidate power into your EU. German people I like. Efficient, fair, and respectable.

Lech tizdayen im ez, chevre.

B plus, chevre is "guys/friends", the rest of your sentence is singular.

Is Yiddish still alive?

I thought chevre was just singular "my friend"? Isn't chaverim plural because I would add the yud / mem soffit?

Lo debarti ivrit le shni panim ki ani lo gar b-yisrael achshav

My grandma speaks it fluently. Nobody my age knows it as far as I know.

Chevre is a colloquial "Friends" or "guys". Plural only.

I saw one of you on a plane to Geneva. No doubt he was going to count his shekels he had stored in a bank vault there.

Thing was, he was rocking back and forth like an autist watching a ceiling fan. I thought he was going to kill us all. But he didn't, he was just praying God would do it for him.

Do you hate non-Orthodox Jews? Are they not Jew-y enough for you? What about the left-wing diaspora scum?

First off since your religion like all religions is a fairytale with no facts that you believe to be true im curious as to why you contradict yourselves all the time. You say jews are peaceful but your killers since forever still today murdering muslims. Your not the chosen people as hitler proved your just liars and thieves. Also since you stole israel can i come and steal it back you have no right god gave you nothing since hea just in your head so yeah also you run a state based off your shitty religion instead of laws lol who takes you nutjobs seriously

Fuck off Ahmed, I'm non-ironically a White nationalist fascist and I like this Jew more than I like you.

Why do jews want islamic and 3rd world mass imigration to europe ? Is this your revenge for the 'Holocaust' ?

Dunno about diaspora kykes, but down here but we feel nothing but regret for what's going on in Europe. Uncuck yourself already. Can't visit any place I wanted to because it's full of rapefugees.

Do Jews mock Christians because they essentialy worship Jews through their religion?

That's been documented many times already.

The swaying back and forth thing comes from a long standing tradition of acting as a "flame" while praying. I forget which rabbi coined the custom but it's why they do it. To be a "light unto others". I don't like the left-wing Jews. They're hardly Jewish imo. Most Orthodox Jews lean right wing.

You're mixing up me with the liberal elite Jews who are Jewish by name only. I don't like muslims and I want Europe for the Europeans. It's your homeland, it's yours to do as you please. But ya, there are some left-leaning Jews who hate Germany and want to see it destroyed. My grandmother survived the holocaust (don't start on this tangent) and she's spit in German peoples' faces a few times. Strong, grudge filled lady.

Nah. Your faith is the same as ours at the core. Teach your children values, be a good person, protect your kin, etc. I have no issues with Christians. The ones you see mocking Christians are fringe chasidic sects who are basically nationalists but for Jews. Not the smartest bunch.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 2:9

What does that mean? Read the Talmud yesterday??

Your not a natsoc pussy so stop pretending . Also im not muslim im a white man . All religions are fairytales dumbass unless you can bring god to conversate with us then stfu. Also i hate jews probably more then anyone because of their lies of being the chosen people, their banks which ruin white peoples livea, their plans of mixing everyone together except theirselves. Fuck jews and any religious group because they lie and cant leave others alone .

Question to you, OP. Do you hate me for being a secular Jew? Am I a traitor to you?

I see the Orthojews in Israel as traitors, because they do nothing for the community (they consider only other orthos their brothers)

good goy.

Tell me more about how you feel sorry for all the poor Palestinians, Ahmed.

>My grandmother survived the holocaust
I don't take orders from you what to talk about. And there are awfully many 'survivors'. Shoa biz.

Do you think that there's a disconnect between the Jewish elite and the Jewish middle class, as in, the elite wants to remake the world and the middle class just wants to be left alone? Well, it's probably obvious that there is one, but I wonder what the thoughts are.

they don't enjoy stealing land much?

WTF now I love Muslims.

Would you be in favour of all Jews going to Israel and dealing with their own affairs instead of infecting other nations with their poisonous movements?
Also, why aren't you in Israel anyway? It looks quite comfy.

is it true youll get 10,000 goy slaves when messiah comes??

Revelations isn't in my books. Never read it. Never will. The Talmud is a book of rabbinic commentary. I don't really know where this silly Sup Forums belief that it's a book of evil and sorcery comes from.

Personally? No. I'm Modern Orthodox. I don't wear talit nor a kippah. The Israeli orthodox are dumb fucks who need to shut their god damn mouths before they get you all killed. The religion needs to adapt to the times. Dina Dmalchuta Dina.

Her story is actually really cool. Slipped past the front line during Operation Barbarosa and lived under a pseudonym in Germany for the remainder of the war.

100% yes. The average Jew is like any other average person. They just want to live and do their thing. The elite always want to meddle in others' shit.

My grandmother survived the occupation of Kiev and granddaddy popped a few Krauts as a red army guy. Neither of them have strong feelings about modern Germany, and some of my distant relatives live over there. "JEws hate Germany for Holocaust" is an ahmed psyop

So what's the future for Israel? Going to keep expanding borders through settlements?

Answer my question: your religion's holy number obliges you to.

Funny, Ahmedshill who knows nothing about (((Palestine))) history, but I will answer seriously. They are mostly the ones who live beyond the fence, but they pay no taxes and serve no military service.

Do you think the Khazar theory has any potential truth to it?

Why are israeli citizens so powerful in other western countries and why do they always promote mass immigration for every western country except israel ?

Everyone in my country is starting to become more and more aware and tired of that "hidden" power, if you talk about israel, the holocaust or if you have a nazi flag in public, you go to jail

but you can critisize french history, mock the muzzie prophet all you want

isn't that weird ??

I do not believe Israel should exist. It's a dangerous notion to ignore our entire book of prophets. The breakdown is the same every time

1) Jews have it good
2) Jews get ambitious and overreach
3) Prophet warns about doing this shit
4) Jews ignore him and get their shit shoved in
5) God saves them from defeat
6) Repeat

Probably. It's not sustainable so long as the chasids out birth the secular 7:1. I don't live there for a reason. It's doomed to fail at this rate.

I did until I found a study suggesting otherwise. Now I don't.

Kek'd heartilly, and I will answer you, as the polar opposite to OP (Secular Israeli).
I'd rather if the subversive kind of Jews just died off, because many of them become even more subversive upon arriving here.

In general, though, any Jew who repatriates to Israel and starts pulling his weight (serve the country, then work and pay taxes) is a brother of mine

>mock the muzzie prophet
lol what? Try that in Paris, you'll get beheaded.

>Ask me whatever you want about my culture, my people, my religion.

Why haven't all the Jews been slaughtered yet?

You're a fag
Come live here and stop being a diaspora Jew, nobody likes them

> israeli citizens
> powerful in other countries
???????
We are not in other countries? Dual citizens are very rare.

Thanks for the response. Another question: what do you think of those verses of the Talmud that say shit like it's okay to kill a Goy and that we're below cattle?

Why haven't you rebuild the Temple yet?

admit it, you'd leave that hell hole if you had a large enough stack of shekels.

Confirmation bias. You only see the Jews who are rich and powerful and are actively trying to do this. There are just as many fighting against it: See Sheldon Adelson. Dude hates muzzies. Ya France has always had a weird relationship with Jews. A lot of systemic guilt from WWII i think. I don't think you should hold such a grief filled burden.

Tried it. Hated it. Fuck paying half my net worth for a damn car. And fuck your lifestyle.

Thanks, Solomon. Another: what solution would you like to see with Palestine?

I'm talking about the law, yes many muslims will be angry but they don't have any political power...you will not go to jail for that

Charlie hebdo and other people mocked the prophet for years and continue to do so

A "secular jew". So you're a race.

haha i know the Orthodox are the most radicals.
and i know a good amount of Palestine history.

Is it true you'll get 10,000 slaves when messiah comes?

Those are taken out of context. The one usually quoted on here is from a court case where the head judge is asking the defendant why he killed his slave. "Do you think your slave is but cattle?" I think the defendant loses in that one and has to pay some form of restitution. (This was practically the universal norm for slaves, regardless of affiliation of nationality).

Only may be built when the time is right as said by god. Not time yet.

A race and a religion. Yes.

Talmud is literally rabbinic imageboard. Full of shitposting and weird opinions
The Messiah is not back yet, or whatever
Never.
> it's hard so I'll remain on the sidelines and come to reap the benefits when it gets easy
> there's people who jew differently than me so I'm just gonna be a fag

a race when it suits, and a religion when it doesnt.

Why don't you stop plotting against the west ? In the end the Muslim scum is our common enemy that wants to enslave or kill us all. And demographics is against jews too.

Got to go, good Jewing with you goys. Happy Easter!

There is no Palestine. There already is an Arabic state on the territory of Mandatory Palestine, and it's called Jordan. (((Palestine))) is a psyop that was only born after Israel occupied, during a defensive war, territories that were Jordanian. Jordan never negotiated to get them back because it's full of the niggers of Jordan. See this graph, the "Palestinian people" did not exist until after the 6-day war.
(((Palestine)))
(((History)))
Read above

This guy is right. Every fuckin' day political debate goes back to lolocaust. You are jailed if you challenge the dogma, but it's supposed to be a free country.

I tried it. It's not for me. I'll take all the shit that comes with that title. I respect ya'll for doing it but I tried it for a year and wasn't about it. I still do my part and volunteer my expertise when I can.

You too!

Do you know the devil personally?
And when you shape shift do you get tired/ how many times a day can you shapeshift?

How do you see European Pagans who reject Christianity as being a Jewish invention and alien to their culture?

> plotting against the west
Geez, Hans, you do realize that I want you people to get uncucked already, yes? I never "plotted" anything, and neither did anyone else except for some elites, who I bet are not all Jewish too.

I am an anti-Semite not because I hate Jews or I really think they are evil. But because they've become the symbol of discontent for life. Kind of target for our anger, anguish, anxiety, and disappointment with ourselves. So please accept my deepest disgust and hatred.
Fuck you, Jew.

>Talmud is literally rabbinic imageboard. Full of shitposting and weird opinions

except its suppose to be the oral word passed down from mosses, so people of the faith take it pretty seriously.

does it say if a goy reads the talmud they'll be condemned to death?

How does a burger get a rich jewess qt? Would wealthy parents even allow their jewess daughter be with a goy?

are you having a good easter?

Ya, his name is Tim. He's got a 7 inch dick and benches 5 pl8. I can shapeshift 3 times, but only into animals with vowels in their names.

I don't think it's the right thing to do, but Europe has a very notable stain on its history that I understand they're trying to avoid repeating.

To each their own. Do unto others as you would want done to you. If you're a good person then I'm not going to dislike you.

K.

They take it seriously in the sense that you'll need to read it to actually understand the faith. Like why we can't do X on shabbat or why Y is forbidden in general. Make sense? And you can read it all you want. It's like reading that one Silmarillion book from LOTR. It's gonna be boring as shit and not make any sense unless you have a decent foundation.

> ahmedaijan
Being Israeli is not easy, mate. Feel free to try it again whenever, I will welcome you as a brother.
Yeah, we barbeque christian babies on weekends.
It's like a vancian system, with 5 uses for a level 3 transformation per day. I'm looking to multiclass into Reptile class when I level up.

are you kidding me ?

for the last 4 years, our prime minister in France (manuel Valls) said he was deeply linked to the jewsih community and israel (because of his israeli wife), he spent years to fight "antisemitism" in France and tried to put in jail every one critisizing israel, just check "dieudonné and valls" if you want to know more

and that's not all, lots of politicians are connected to israel one way or another, we have lots of israeli associations here who are very important and linked to the political power, like the CRIFF, the LICRA for exemple, i'm not making this up, this is the reality

and besides that, lots of people in our media, our philosophers, people you see everyday on the TV are israeli or they spent lot of their life in israel and are deeply connected to israel, just check Attali, bernard henry levy, finkielkraut

>defensive war
more lies

Orthodox, no. Best of luck. Reform or conservative? Easy.

No I'm studying to be a rich Jewish doctor to make my mom proud and it's boring as shit.

If I convert to Judaism can I get shapeshift ability?

>i am a white man

jesus christ, can you get any more fake? it almost feels as if someone has their hand up your ass and is trying out baby's first ventriloquist act.

Good argument, but even if so, nobody worried about the "poor palestinians" until after the 60s-70s psyops. Because there were none, and the word "Palestinians" was even sometimes used to refer to the local Jews.

Hey Azerio do all you guys hate Armenians or is it just a government propaganda thing about the war?

Ya, but you'll have to grind xp by doing boring transformations and crappy quests. You'll only be able to become lower vertebrates until level 4.

Depends what level Bong you are already. If you are above 12, you won't be able to level enough Jew levels to get the advanced spell, since you cap at 20. You'll have to reroll as a Jew next session.

when will Israel stop lobbying american politicians with our tax money??

or is that a psyops also?

When you rubbing your hands is that you levelling up your spells?

When the US gets our shit together and remove lobbying from politics.

Ya, also my nose grows a bit.

Dont care about one or the other orthodox vs reform or whatever. Just a qt jewess who is wealthy and has lots of shekels. Wheres the best place for a goy and such a jewess qt to meet, would flying over there and hanging out around Israel be the best way?

I don't have any guilt or any thoughts about WW II

I just see the influence of israeli in France TODAY and I want it to stop

we all know it's the only community we can't talk shit about

and I only see rich and powerful jews trying to do this, Yes, because it's the only ones I will see in my life, we don't have much jews in France, the majority of the jews people will see are the powerful ones in the media / associations / politics

> literally the entire world lobbies its interests with a global power
> Israel is somehow bad for it
The only difference is, Israel is literally an American foothold in the Middle-East. Do you really think all that aid is free? There's something dark going on, somewhere between 51st state and country sized military base.

Anglos have slain many aryans and drank oceans of their blood. This level blood drinking holds enormous magical power.

west coast fag here so not many orthodox jews where i live. when i go visit family back east and see orthodox jews on the street, it's like i'm not even seeing a fellow american. no eye contact. kids look away from you. if they do talk it's the males who do all the talking and it's in this like dis-ingenious way. like a muslim trying to trick an infidel into something.

why is that? how i'm i supposed to accept somebody and respect them when they have no respect for this country and its values? they just see the US as a host to protect them physically and financially. it's obvious they don't give a shit about anything relating to american culture or way of life outside of its monetary benefit.

Well... you pretend there is a stain, I know there were louses. And, for you like prophets, I can tell you that the more you try to muzzle redpilled people and forcing sad tales in their minds, the worst it will snatch you back.

Nah not Israel. Hmm if you want a super liberal one, try find like a J-shoft group or something and join that. Otherwise just get a membership at the closest JCC.

What do you do for a living?

>"Palestinians" was even sometimes used to refer to the local Jews.

maybe they were kind enough to let you share some of the land but your leaders were sneaky at the UN and got a majority of the territory when their people weren't majority and were mostly new comers..

Are Rothschild Israeli Royalty?? you must love them.

They're a super isolated community. Not very open to outside contact. I don't condone that type of community either. Women have very low social status to them and likely aren't going to talk to anyone but their husband.

I'm in year 2 of medical school. So currently my job is paying 50k a year to take multiple choice tests.

government propaganda since 1990s makes 2 generations who 'learned' everything about Armenians from the government. So I can say that many hate them.
but those who learn a bit, look for other sources don't hate.
the worst part is we've been taught in school that we were Turks and shit that came from Central Asian steppes. but it's false. genetically our ancestors are native caucasians mostly, and we have more mongolian mixture than turkic one. and ironically we are more related to armenians than to turks, but our original language got lost and we adapted persian-turkish mixture azeri language (grammatically turkish, but vocabulary and sounds are persian)

>super liberal one
No I don't like liberals, I don't like all their stuff about social justice, feminism, etc. I thought that there are some jewish girls who are super redpilled, is that not true? or or those types against mixing with goys?

Why did you kill Jesus

Actually, the Arabs got the majority of the territory. Mandatory Palestine included modern Jordan, remember?
You have a severe lack of knowledge on how Israel was created, don't you? It was just a bunch of jewish and arab villages peppered all over British territories, then half the territory was Transjordania for years. Then the UN announced basically "Israel can exist, the actual borders to be announced", all the Arabs REEEEEEEd and ganged up on the villages, and got utterly BTFO.

>isn't a muzzie. For good reason.
okay now how the fuck can you justify that its good for the goyim to take in these filthy monsters,.