Mail Order Brides

What is Sup Forumss opinion on mail order brides?

I'm a 29 year old blue eyed engineer Catholic but I'm finding it impossible to find a blue eyed Christian girl to marry and have kids with. I always thought it would work itself out by this age but it hasn't. Now it just seems to be getting harder. Most of the girls who are still single at this age are single for a good reason.
I'm starting to think the only way to have white Christian children is to get rich and then order a slav bride to get pregnant.

Sure, if you have a fetish for Cluster B personality disorder.

I don't claim it's a good idea. But is it a better idea than having no kids and allowing the white genocide to continue?

She'll cheat on you and divorce you as soon as it's legal to divorce and still maintain citizenship.

The divorce meme is propagated in order to convince Christian men to be afraid of marriage. The divorce rates of mail order brides are lower than normal marriages

This.
“…marriages arranged through [mail order bride] services would appear to have a lower divorce rate than the nation as a whole, fully 80 percent of these marriages having lasted over the years for which reports are available.”

If you dig histrionic "christian girl" gold diggers that will "marry" you, divorce you after three months of fucking Chads, Ahmeds and Jamal when you work for your newfound wife and leave you completely on the ice with alimony and half your shit gone? Why the fuck not, go ahead you dumb shit.

>are still single at this age
Why don't you try finding someone younger? 22-26, maybe

You already tried some other date service?

This. I met a cute blue eyed 21 yo when I was 29. Marrying her next year.

It worked for Trump didn't it?

well done user, brought a tear to my eye.

Gz. How old are you now?
Also, keep that bitch in line.

You're a fucking retard if you marry some Slav slapper.

tfw found a blue eye qt at 15, together now at 30

tough shit op. mail ordering isn't a good idea tho. If you're not a shitskin invest in a trip to eastern europe instead and pick em up locally

Would you rather he married a knacker from Tuam?

Western white women are degenerate, selfish, and narcassistic trash.

Good luck finding one that isn't.

No. But he doesn't have to marry a knacker from Tuam. Finding women really isn't too hard unless you're hopelessly ugly.

How? I never understand how older guys meet younger girls than them.

That bitch will eat you alive.
She cant find someone for a reason, user.

I don't really trust the entire scheme.
My uncle married a Belorussian and she turned out to be batshit insane and a complete cunt.
She was angry at my uncle over a bullshit argument and eventually directed her anger towards my mother and us, who didnt have any say in it so it was fucking stupid.
You can really never tell how it ends up, but I doubt its gonna be any good.

Apparently you really have to beat the shit out of them for the first month otherwise they'll start copping attitudes, arguing and running away.

Roosh said something like those sites are scams. Just book a plane and hotel to some place like Kiev and start talking to girls there.

It's all scams watch a documentary about it

Lots of people marry crazy partners without any scheming involved

Do yourself a favor and get a Russian. I've dated 2 Russians. They are fiercely loyal and dirty as fuck in the bedroom. I miss those little whores

my parents are both batshit

DO. NOT. FUCKING. GO. DOWN. THAT. ROAD.

not memeing, not LARPing, not fucking around whatsoever. I've seen just two instances in my life and both were enough for me to realize it's not even playing with fire. you're playing with nukes at that point.

don't even entertain the thought unless you regularly have "fuck you" money flowing

make an effort to go outside and find a local women? stop letting akbar and jamal fucking your women?

funny, that's exactly my type

She will marry you, wait for the citizenship, and then will start looking for a richer husband, while still being married to you, because she needs a back up plan.
Even worse if she will have a child from you - she will make you pay alimony and won't let you see the child.

The chance that she will actually stay with you and that you will have a happy family is miserable because you must understand that women on these websites are 100% whores. A normal girl won't sell herself for marriage in the Internet. These women are trading their pussies for better life. So, ask yourself - can you trust a literal whore to be faithful?

PS in post soviet countries Ukrainian girls considered to be the biggest sluts ever. Everyone knows that they are easy as shit.

t.Russian

I'd suggest finding a girl that's not a mail order bride, but if you are going to marry a mail order bride at least make sure she's white and not Asian or something.

Good work user. Have a kid or two with her.

Let me tell you something. You are just a meal ticket that's all. Ukrainian and Russian women play the game of sucking everything out of you like pros. You cannot even fathom through your autistic yokal mind how grimy and cutthroat people from eastern Europe are. Think about it as the charm of a European with the mind of an asian.

She will never see you anything else than a mean ticket, because the eastern European mentality is about one thing and one thing only, survial.

The only possible way to keep a ukrainian woman in line is through force that's it. That's the only thing they respect that's the only thing they admire. In eastern Europe you're either weak and get pushed around or your strong and do as you will.

There is no love. So your autistic fantasy of finding the perfect country girl to settle down with a fools game. I know you will go through with it though, so when she sucks you dry, don't say you haven't been warned.

The only possible way to get a descent eastern European girl is to actually come into the country and meet one like you would a girl in the states. The ones that go through those agencies are bad nooz.

Wow, switch engineer with certified public accountant and we're the same person.. kinda depressing

Good luck

>Jews hating on slavs
geeee i wonder how non-biased this man is. you can trust him.

>The divorce rates of mail order brides are lower than normal marriages

[citation needed]

Resorting to foreign brides means you either have given up on finding a domestic mate (either through laziness or inability to compromise) or you are so inferior a potential mate that the only women you can wife are ones desperate for green cards.

arranged marriages have always been better. the main reason we dont do them anymore is because feminism and jews

>drinking: No

She can take a fucking hike.

Thanks for the advice, schlomo.

shut the fuck up, Shlomo

Russian mail order brides are not real, Philippine ones are however but that's not what you want.

If you're looking for a Christian slavic grill you would have better luck on some pen pal website like interpals.

>I'm a 29 year old engineer
>Most of the girls who are still single at this age

you must be shit at your job if you haven't yet come to the realization that men and women don't age at the same rate you fucking moron

I wonder what his last thoughts were when the fine negroid gentle giant was slicing his throat and calling him a white boy

Or it means the women in your area are so fucked up there is little hope. Seriously, any guy in California looking for a tradwife is pretty much fucked.

Go for it user and report back. What have you got to lose?

Probably one of the progressive brain washing lines about equality.

Just develop game and find a young chick user. You can mold her views easily. Women don't give a shit about your politics as long as you can lead them. You're 29? You still have time but you better hurry.

I'm in the same boat only in my case Israel would be my destination.

>mail order brides

These actually exist?

>What is Sup Forumss opinion on mail order brides?
Bad since they will divorce you and get citizenship (aka they only married your ass for citizenship).

Male order brides are a scam.

He is right you know. In the west scum women are usually attracted to scum men or their own careers, whereas scum women in the east are mostly gold diggers.

However there are more quality women in the east than the west so don't discount slavic women completely.

This.

Men in their late twenties/early thirties should always marry a woman 5 years younger. So if you're 30, marry a 25 year old.

Also, red pilling takes about 2 years to be done effectively. So start with subtle hints, then build from there.

This

> develop game
> pick up sluts
Good solution, user.

Genetics especially for eyes aren't that simple. I wouldn't turn down people solely for not having blue eyes.

this is a scam or they are ex prostitutes that nobody wants to wife or they will marry you and divorce and get ur shi, typical blue pill cucked naive westerner

10 years,be a mature model too

I recommend going to Ukraine and dating in person, being open that you are looking for a wife to emigrate back to the US. You will get lots of takers, women in Kiev are looking to get out. Then you can evaluate about chemistry and rapport and common values in person.

biggest sluts but also the most beautiful

Artificial wombs will be superior to women. There is a good chance of artificial wombs becoming a reality in the next 20-30 years, so you may want to just wait until then, and don't even bother trying to get some roastie who will inevitably age and divorce you.

literally just google it you fucking leaf

buy the all aryan ones and put them in the military and attack pedo-kike-russia and rid the earth of those abominable mutant subhuman piles of dogshit-on-darwins-boot.

This is a good idea.

Also, her family is important. Was she raised well? Did she have a good, honorable father? She has to be attractive but she also needs character - which comes from the father.

>women are such sluts its their fault that im a lonely autist
>let me just import some literal 3rd world whore
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'll give you a protip from someone who's had international lovers: you don't want a girl with strong family bonds unless you're planning on moving to her country. Family women are really all about family and always want to be close to them, normally this is a positive quality but not in this situation.

"Hey that girl is nice going to ask her out"

>women are such sluts its their fault that im a lonely autist
by what logic do you think this wouldn't be true?

>implying all women are the same
>implying you can find any woman that will be your perfect girl via 'mail order brides'
>implying you deserve such a girl if your social skills are so poor that you resort to ORDERING women like a pair of shoes
Ofcourse you'll get a bitch that will suck all of the money from you if you're literally buying her.

You can no longer get a k1/k2 fiance visa unless you have met in person.

this is a good point
and it's even better worth mentioning that the more different you are the more you will stand out in foreign lands and the more foreigners will grate on your nerves. It's charming or quaint at first, then bland, then annoying, then you brush it off, then it creeps on you and you want to escape it, you want it to stop but it's everywhere.

>Ukraine
>white

>Most of the girls who are still single at this age are single for a good reason
top kek at dating women your own age. you must be fugly

Who said anything about finding a perfect girl? I want to have children

They are single because if they aren't they don't get free rides to civilized countries.

i keep hearing this eastern european girls are evil meme. sounds a lot like bs to me, women are the same everywhere, they want what every man wants, a family, love, something to do.

Where? I typically don't leave the bunker. I guess just keep putting yourself in the opportunity to meet another human.

If you're so immature that you think you can raise children in a disfunctional family then you're retarded and are not ready to have children. I grew up without a father and would never let my children go through that, that's why I won't have children untill I can find the girl I want to spend my life with, and who will spend her life with me. But ofcourse if you want to go ahead and have children with Ms.Ukraine and then get divorced and pay for them while you have no influence over what they grow up to be go ahead.

kek

Dumbest thing you could ever do. Does that woman look to be a Christian woman practicing modesty?

You think you have to marry a 29 year old? What do you mean "at this age"?

You're lucky you're in Israel then. Finding responsible girl here is like finding a shekel in a synagogue.

whats price? cheaper models?

Jesus she was born around when I was.

>im lonely because modern women are horrible sluts
>buys an actual whore from the 3rd world as wife
Pajeet?

>order an Ukie prostitute
>she runs away with the first Chad/more rich beta in the second she gets the green card
Genius idea

ima 41 year old from the UK think i should give this a go? im bored and got about 7 grand

no kids and single.

Don't marry a woman your age then, marry one who's 19 to 25. Women start to loose fertility around 25. My boss has a mail order Slavic trophy wife, he's been with her for 25 years.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE "HOW TO GET A TRADITIONAL WIFE" SCREENCAP?
The user who married one and explained how he got her, and how his marriage was

Where do you people find these websites for Mail-order brides?

>america
>white
>55%

>Cluster B personality disorder

so...an American woman?

You get a better deal if you buy more than one.

Anastasiya from ukraine aged 22

Weight: 112lb, 51kg
Height: 5'6", 168cm
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Marital Status: Single
Children: None
Religion: Christian
Smoker: No
Drinker: No
Education: University
Company: Private
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Sports: Gym
Hobbies: Dancing, sports, nature, camping, reading
English: poor
Languages: Ukrainian (native),Russian (excellent)

"I want to find here a purposeful man. So he is courteous, respecting me and my opinions. It allows me to be weak and to feel that he is able to dominate in the measure and give me a sense of love."

My boss has a wife from Croatia or some other Balkan country, they've been together for probably 20 years

I'm not sure if she's a trophy wife or they met normally though

>7 grand
They want rich people user, so no.
Try and find a cheap chav whore who thinks 7 grand is a lot of money.

Jodie is such a woman.
The amount of self confident and vision of women in this thread is just appalling.

>You're lucky you're in Israel then. Finding responsible girl here is like finding a shekel in a synagogue.
You have no idea how feminist Israel is I'm guessing...Plus I'm Russian was baptized and am uncut so yea, it's not easy for me either. But that aside, you can always find your segnificant other, just don't give up and don't resort to hookers or mail order brides... Believe me I wish I lived somewhere else in the west.