Is this movie red pulled?

>> premise of the movie revolves around babies which are the future of humanity

>> Baby Baldwin wants to keep the company baby corp alive by making sure that human babies get the most love

>> the villain of the movies wants people to live puppies more than babies, trying to end the human race.

Today in our society in the west we're seeing more people who are white with pets and animals than babies.

man i love alec baldwin now

Can't wait to torrent a HD copy.

My fucking single parent (~30yr old son living at home) middle class neighbour, compared her dog to my son. I bit my lip and implied she's insane.

My fucking sister has 3 cats, no kids and the clock is ticking. (to be fair my absent father fucked her up emotionally - I don't even think she has periods)

Having kids is hard on your own. Everyones too busy friends/family just want to hold them, not help.

Being a father has made me respect even less men and women who don't raise kids.

(((Redpill)))

The main baby is white so it's already redpilled to begin with by todays standards.

top kek, so true.

Oh Jesus don't even get me started on those fags and cunts that have like 3 dogs and calls them his/her children while having no human children at all out of dis interest in children.

I say this, I say anyone who doesn't want children should be forcefully made to get a vasectomy or tied tubes and use their proper work functioning organs to put into an infertile person who wants to have make and have and raise children.

Well I'm on my iPhone and it autocorrects.

This is why MGTOW

Fuck kids, fuck marriage

>Propagandize the population about overpopulation
>try and create a world where poor people stop breeding and evreyone is rich
>rich people stop having kids instead
>ratio of illiterate niggers to upstanding middle class citizens gets even worse

the government, everyone.

And it's shit like this why I can't respect or take mgtow serious enough. You and feminists are trying to end the human race, fuck you.

I get MGTOW

Gov. support belittles men. Woman believe they can get by comfy without partners.

I used to not try to manipule my wife out of respect, but as life's too short to argue, and deep down I think women want to be led. I now try and manipulate her.

>6 fucking months to make my anti-vaccine wife decide she needs to vaccinate my son.

Fuck off Alec, your movie is bad and you are bad

Anti-vac is a thing over here?

Don't worry, user. Cat-loving nu-males will die out soon.

GGGGOOOOOOO BAAAAAAACCKKKK FAAAAAAGGOOOOOOTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Come and get my penis faggot. I'm not having children and you can learn to deal with it.

Then why don't you donate your properly working sexual organs (without the dick and balls) to some guy who is infertile and wants to make and raise a baby?

If I have no kids then I don't have to worry about shitskins taking over. I'll be dead when the shit hits the fan

You probably should have taken the clue when they started paying the poor extra specifically to have babies against all political and popular opinion

You can like cats and be a good father

Stop hating on cats, I like having a friend who is as self sufficient as I am without needing constant attention from me

While having kids now is a terrible idea, MGTOW is a failure too, and its followers are stupid.

Both you guys have shit views.
You first remove the pest, then you start a family. Its that simple.

The sooner you realize how much this world needs an overhaul the better.

easy there hitler

>Voices by Alec Baldwin.
>Same Alec Baldwin who plays a drunk, pedo looking Trump on (((((SNL)))))

If this is supposed to be "Red Pilled", i'm calling it a PsyOp.