LMAO!!!! DIASPORA PEOPLE DECIDED THE OUTCOME OF THIS ELECTION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

LMAO!!!! DIASPORA PEOPLE DECIDED THE OUTCOME OF THIS ELECTION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Atafags officially:

B T F O
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

referandum.ntv.com.tr/#turkiye
youtu.be/oruk-T3_xSw
trt.net.tr/anasayfa/canli.aspx?y=tv&k=trt1
youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4sjDG7qo
cnnturk.com/canli-yayin
ntv.com.tr/canli-yayin/ntv
fox.com.tr/canli-yayin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they voted for Erdogan?

YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAHU EKBER

no they didn't plus erdogan tried to rig it
sg dönerci

Ofcourse they voted for the great leader, whaddya think?

FYI

>cuties vote EVET
>feminist libcucks vote HAYIR pic related

NO voters are literally the minorities and liberals.

is this anzu?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NIPPON VOTED YES ANZU BETRAYED US.

>cuties
have you seen the evet voters?

Live Turk Haber Kanalari postalayin!

Post live Turkish News stream!

>deliberately fucking up your own country
Why are Turks so stupid?

What this pro-brexit dude said.

We cant wait to rape and creampie that white bitch with our muslim cocks.

God wills it.

They will get kicked out of Nato and get bombarded by Russia finally.

Thank you Soros!

youtu.be/oruk-T3_xSw

Yes, they always do with ~60-70% in Austria

For our Turk bros

trt.net.tr/anasayfa/canli.aspx?y=tv&k=trt1

Keep posting that, I am sure millions of Turks will disapear from Turkey tomorrow. Nevermind, they are part of the German people now and will continue to make babies and mix up for hundreds of years to come.

So all turk posters will be put into gulags now?

What's bad about this again?

Sure King Roach gives them literal gibs medat for leeching gibs medat from their host countries. Ex PAt roaches are the worst. Worse than any form of Nigger.

Basically the worse you treat them the more they want to get back and vote Yes.

can you really blame based erdogan for going ful dictator. has everyone forgot aboout the coup that happened?? fucking tanks and shirtin the streets, fucking helicopters in the air shooting people on the bridge. erdogan plane almost getting shot down by a F-16

ya'll created a fucking monster.

the (((coup)))

Why are you so hateful?

>allowing foreigners to vote in your elections

imagine if chicanos could vote in mexican elections. fucking retarded.

>implying most Sup Forumstards wouldn't want a Christian dictator ruling their country

>(((coup)))

Mashallah, who is this qt?

i'd be paranoid as fuck and want to consolidate more power.

>implying he didn't stage it to consolidate his own power
silly American

Erdogan:Guys go out kill the tanks.
Guys:K

youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4sjDG7qo

The coup was a false flag arranged by Erdogan so he could purge the secular leaders in the military

Endrogan knows they will vote for him since the outcome doen't effect them and they are usually more patriotic than locals.

>implying we didn't stage it so we could get him to be a neo sultan and eventually accuse him of human rights violations in order to invade turkey and turn them into another one of our world famous desert shitholes.

Its all part of the plan.

Come get back to me when whiteys elect one. No Dumpf is not a christian he is a kike

do you got proofs?

> to make babies and mix up for hundreds of years to come.

You and I both know that Turks are low class here. The only breeding you'll be doing is with inferior stock, and our great nation will always need wage slaves, kebab shops, taxi drivers and toilet cleaners.

Because he's a Dutch Turk, it's a shit life.

cnnturk.com/canli-yayin
(cnn turk is not cucked like american version, they also lean hayır.)
ntv.com.tr/canli-yayin/ntv
(pretty objective)

fox.com.tr/canli-yayin

the 2 presenters were high on coke all broadcast, looks like they're coming down now

The (((coup))) made by their 12 year friends, where they declared their support in MANY recorded videos and events.

yep. they dont have to live with the consequences. albsolutely corrupt.

All diaspora people should be massacred. Split loyalties should not be tolerated.

Nice RPing dude, I will see you in 200 years when only 40% of the natives are Dutch. Give a couple more centuries and we will see who is the inferior stock.

Anycase, enjoy never having a 100% white Dutch country. Feelsgoodman

It's a known phenomenon that immigrants become more patriotic.

That said, in Islam it's even fucking worse, because it's a religion meant to forge the poor into an army that doesn't need payment. So when everyone around you is your enemy and is doing things you've been told you have to fight against, you automatically drift back to your communities even stronger.

Also

>integrated muslims

Further proof it doesn't exist.

My sperm cells would do a diaspora inside her roach pussy.

No, he's talking out of his arse.

The brits seem to be doing it well.

So, what are you going to do about this "fact"? Ahaa nothing.

Enjoy Belgium as it is now cause it is not going to change.

>Dutch flag
Don't worry, you subhumans will be removed soon.

Sagolun

why are you so hateful towards your dutch hosts?

In a few years we will kill or deport all turks.

I don't care, this country has never been 100% Dutch and like I said we always need wage slaves. That is literally why we imported you lol.

>muh islamic womb meme

How are you going to conquer anything by being an underclass? Successful Turks will whitewash and failures will just be eliminated by capitalism. What's your point lol

There was a time I'd die for this country, but that time disappeared when the populists showed their true faces. The moment Anti-Muslims take over, the "integrated" people who completely burned all bridges to their ancestral homes will not see any mercy either.

Topkek

Boohoo, loser

But in all seriousness we can't let Erdogan have nuclear codes.

If I ever see a roach I'll gas them myself.

Nigga, its been 4 generations of immigrants already. Can you please hurry up and removes us already? Jeez, you won't be alive to be able to see it happen at the rate its going now.

Who said about conquering? Who said about me beeing a muslim or beeing pro-islamic? I just love to see whiteys get cucked, which is happening right now. You are really overthinking this shit bro.

Someone give me a rundown on the difference between these two kebabaroach parties?

We really can't point fingers, our people have been convinced by the stupidest memes jews ahve created to hand our nations to sand-coons and niggers.

LMAO europoors let muslims vote?

xd the coup run by a few kids in the military who had no clue it was supposed to be a coup and were just following orders

Moar of this seamen demon?

which color is King Roach?

They're sexually attracted to different breeds of goat.

>muslims go live in a modern progressive democracy
>approve of a project that wants to turn their nation into an islamist dictature
>actually the vote of emmigrants is what will turn the tide

How can liberals and leftists here be this blind about the fact that muslims are technically ultra-conservative far-rightists 10 time worse than any local neo-nazi?
It doesn't make any sense.

So if it wasn't for Turks abroad would it have been a no result?

>implying the coup wasn't an extremely obvious false flag

With the referendum? Only eurocucks and liberal moralfags give a shit, I don't give a fuck what you do to your country because I don't want you in the EU or give a fuck about people dying in Anatolia or the Middle East. You only need to stay in NATO for the time being, which you will.

You've got nothing else to stand on so I don't see how you're cucking anything.

Congrats to le based muslim dictator of Turkey!
Sup Forums loves muslim dictators!

Because marxism still has them seeing people as classes, and all classes of people have uniform preferences as determined by the leftist

Therefore, they identify groups as obvious allies of themselves, and literally believe every person within that group has the preferences of the leftist

They have not realized that most muslims are anti abortion, anti gay marriage, and anti left.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Do you even read what I am saying? I am pretty much saying the immigrant population is growing fast in Netherlands and whites are getting cucked, thus why I am enjoying this. Do I really have to explain this shit? Stop going off-topic LMAO

Let it be decided: the first city on Mars will be called "Yeni Konya"

I'm barely paying attention to it, far more interesting chat going on than your typical asinine roach garbage.

no way such a coup could be kept under wrap. someone would spill the beans.

did you see those soldiers beat like dogs. and thrown off that bridge. if they were part of a coup I feel sorry for them.

Europeans make yourselves useful and release the gas on the untermensch

PAPA ADOLF WOULD APPROVE

(((They))) expect one of us in the wreckage

At the end of the day they wanted what was best for their country. They didn't kill anyone obviously, eitherwise they wouldnt of been arrested.
They did not deserve to die, but arrested and put on fair trial.

Can you please explain to my burger brain whats going on

Did erdogan become sultan of Turkey?

You've seen nothing son.

Get the fuck out of my country faggots

>Did erdogan become sultan of Turkey?
Yes pretty much.

LONG LIVE SULTAN ERDOGAN !

Kemafags eternally BTFO

Roaches are having some sort of election and the Jews may or may not be happy about the result. It's hard to tell. I have no idea but it seems like a pretty big deal.

Yes, and?

>referandum.ntv.com.tr/#turkiye
evet

basicly

If you roaches love Erdogan so much you should now live under him in your beloved roachland

shoo shoo

Amazing. I already knew that this is something that happens everytime with the muslim population, but to see this happen in real time is something else entirely.
To see a population vote away their own rights, heh. To think that there are people who suggest that leftists are not mentally stunted children.

Dictators must die