White girl gets REKT by Black bull

White bitch throws her drink to a dindu, and he savagely puts her ass to sleep

AH... Life is good, muthafucka. The weak should fear the strong. That's how you show a bitch who's BOSS. Jungle law, simple as that

Now honestly, considering that you autists are smart, is it justified what the negro did? Webm related

It isnt justified because hes black /thread

Nigga did everything right

Absolutely justified.

Just like the antifa bitch who got popped, this is justified as well. We're not hypocrites.

Deja de dar pena

I thought you were gone.
How's you uni?

>some bitch decides she doesn't have to be civil
>she is responded to in kind
what's the problem here

How is life in Chile working out for you? I guess if you are on the internets probably better than most?

>tfw mexican and could careless about negros and gringos

Lmao Becky tried treating Tyrone the same way she treats her boyfriend, Jeff. Learned the hard way.

dont need to be strong to pull a trigger

oh look, it's this faggot again

saged

Watch the video again. Nothing but niggers around. I don't think Jeff is her boyfriend.

Canadians are remarkably cocky on the Internet considering, as a nation, they have accomplished nothing.

Hitting a womyn is ALWAYS wrong. Men should never hit a womyn no matter what. Maybe stop being a jerk you won't get hit baka

>Just like the antifa bitch who got popped, this is justified as well. We're not hypocrites.

antifa physically attacked /ourguys/ first then failed to evacuate their women and injured during their retreat when they got their asses handed to them, leaving them behind like fucking pussies they are

it's pretty funny that he reks the white knight tho

Yeah, got ya. I hope you marry a 300lb bitch that abuses you daily. Your opinion might change.

Burn the coal
Pay the toll

Good.

Any white women that even talks to niggers deserves to be put in a coma. I wouldn't interact with chimps if I was on a safari, why interact with the human version of chimpanzees?

i am a 300lb womyn and proud of it fucker

Doubt anyone here has a problem with this

She learned two very valuable lessons

1.niggers are violent and unpredictable

2.don't be a cunt

That woman looks Asian desu

I live in Toronto and am an expert in spotting rice niggers

She deserved it for relaxing.

apples and oranges that dumb white girl didn't deserve that, but since she is dumb enough to be around a lot of niggers like that, maybe she did deserve it, it was coming to her sooner or later

It's not justified because she wasn't an antifa bitch.

Actually I feel really bad about the antifa bitch who got punched, that was overkill. But still funny.

she was probably a wigger going on a chimpout because Tyrell and DeRone make it look cool dawg all my rap lps are about this.

>he's never seen a woman with two black eyes
they never learn

I mean I don't like niggers, but I don't like women either

BURN THE COAL PAY THE FUCKING TOLL /thread

Burn coal pay toll

Man, niggers are so fast and vicious though. They've got those fast-twitch muscles and zero aversion to violence. Must be scary to have a Canada-load of them among you burgerbros.

Act like a nigger get hit like a nigger.

Simple rules of life.

>I don't think Jeff is her boyfriend
He will be

I approve the subjects but I'm not a good student. My scores are mediocre

Are you blind, swedecuck? it's just another nigga

Nah, Jeff is the dude who sits on the porch while Tyrone gets to work.

I have no sympathy for women who treat men like second class citizens. They exist in a comfortable life at the behest of men.

this

> girl walks up to guy
> you can actually see her think "Should I do this?"
> throws drink on him
> instarekted

Well I see nothing wrong here, moving on.

Roastie detected

lol @ dat black white knight who gets destroyed, too

Well of course it's wrong to hit a women, the thing is there isn't a single women among white people that have vaginas so it's all fair game at this point... isn't equality great ladies?

I obviously don't mean white in the literal sense you fucking idiot

Most nigs aren't as big as that nig.
Also that's why we have guns.

America, ladies and gents.

>womyn
kill yourself

Because you fight like a tranny at last call?

We do a pretty good job of putting the violent ones in prison or coffins and segregating the rest. Except those of us in the ghetto, niggers are a disgusting sight but rarely a dangerous one. Not saying to relax or anything but I'm 30 and only pulled my gun on a nig once.

>hanging around niggers outside the workplace.

If you aren't bleeding niggers of their worthless potential, there's literally no reason why you should be near them.

Yes. Women should be respectful of the fact that even a manlet can put them the fuck down.

>ID
>eat

It checks out.

Except when white people want to appear to be cool or relevant.

My point stands.... and btw that is a british "women" in that pic.

>as big as that nig
he's even skinnier than his starving somalian brethren

Never fuck with a black man, he aint a cuck. Bitch learned that lesson the hard way

>interact with nigger
>disastrous consequences
White people
When will they learn?

lel

White trash. No matter the nation.

Set fire to a carbon based chemical compound in order to use the heat to raise the temperature of water to boiling point, turning into high pressure steam that is guided through a series of pipes to a turbine, spinning said turbine and producing electricty

Make a voluntary payment of cash, credit or debit in order to be guaranteed the privilege of making use of a bridge or road

I recall a number of weeks ago some user in a SWAT team said if you mention "terrorists" to the police, SWAT will come and fuck shit up. Seems like antifa are planning an attack at auburn university, so like the good law abiding citizen I am, I placed a tip with their police department that a domestic terrorist group is planning an attack on tuesday.

Now we wait and see if anything comes of it.

Btfo

You stupid nigger

Dude Wtf

We like bashing commie skulls why would u do that

What's the point of using white terminology to shitskins? It's like calling a dindu "cracker". Being a white boy is a requirement to be a white knight, svencuck. Don't change the definition...

SWAT is better at bashing commie skulls. and I cant be half way across the country to partake, so I'm going to sit back and pray antifa get slapped with domestic terrorist charges.

You say all that as though you expect a bunch of Mercedes Marxist college students who spend the majority of their time picking out their protest outfits and looking for "intimidating" quotes to actually understand anything about tactics.

These faggots are larpers.

Yeah if I saw that happen I'd get a weapon and slaughter that monster in cold blood. Lucky for everyone I don't go outside.

By big I meant tall. Wirey strength is a thing.

AROUND BLACKS

>Being a white boy is a requirement to be a white knight
????
that's what I get for talking to a fucking Texican I guess

Where are the white knights screaming how she's just an innocent 95 lb woman and how dare you hit a girl?

Equality at its finest

No I fight fine. Or at least I used to before I got my conceal carry.

Sure. I'm certain you're not a manlet that needs to tell people on the Internet he owns a gun.

>defending a coalburner roastie

>spending life in prison getting gang raped for some coal burning whore

You faggot white knights need to kill yourselves.

This is so pathetic.

The fact of the matter is niggers are not part of my in group. I'm not a hypocrite for saying he is a piece of shit.
Of course i'm going to support it when my brother punches an annoying girl. Why would it make me a hypocrite for not supporting some random nigger punching some random girl.

Man you people are pathetic.

>if you remove shit skins from your country by killing them then your just as bad as the niggers you hate
Just stop. Its sad.

i am completely okay with this. i may hate niggers, but i hate feminists way more. bitches need to learn that they can't get away with this sort of bullshit without consequences. she thought she could throw a drink in someone's face and her female privilege would protect her. BASED NIG BRO showed her otherwise

this time and this time only, i say unironically HE A GUD BOY - DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

How the fuck do you know I'm not swat tier ass kicker?

Don't do that shit man, calling in the law is bitch made shit. We are the law. MAGA

bahaha suck a bbc racist trolls

This was my same thought. I would go so far as to say that any person who relaxes around niggers deserves what's coming to them

A Texican is nothin but a human man way out on a limb

it's not justified, what a fucking savage, that is a disproportionate response. we have no context, but i'd bet the nigger said or did something bad. women are not the same as men, it is brutish to hit them unless you are being physically assaulted (hurt) by them. You can't apply rules of fighting or fairness to women, because they are fundamentally different and need to be protected.

>all these people siding with the nigger

The fact of the matter is that these white cunts never learn how to behave as they grow up around white cucks - their brothers and daddies. They never learn a woman's proper place.

Then they start hanging around black men for muh diversity and try the same tricks with the black man and discover their proper place

Siding with the nigger? Nah, just not faggots with parental issues that think it's OK for women to use violence against men.

Kill yourself.

Because you fool, you get hit in the head with a stick and you'll be fine in 5 minutes. Get hit with domestic terrorist charges and you'll be gone for a long time.

Where's your bulge m8? Lost your penis on penis inspection day?

the term white knight has nothing to do with being white

Pajeet with some facts. White men are weak.

who cares?
any white that hangs with nogs gets what they deserve.

>I hate feminism more than blacks
I didn't realize how bad the /nu/pol problem was until now. Go back to /r/thedonald and /r/theredpill you stupid fucking faggots.

Some coal burner whore acting like a degenerate gets punched.
Nothing wrong here.

t. white knighting mangina

all she had to do to avoid that bitchslap was behave in a civilized manner and not throw a drink in someone's face - which does meet the legal definition of "assualt" btw. what he did qualifies as "self defense" in a court of law

Equal rights, equal lefts. Dumb roastie hahahaha

I want a story badly

Dude is looking at 35 years. This is America were talking about.

>woman physically attacks man
>gets btfo

I see nothing wrong with this. Race doesn't matter, I would feel the same whatever races they were. Only effeminate emasculated cuckold white knights would say otherwise.

bet that made her wet as fuck