Baby killers BTFOOO

the abortion debate was settled decades ago: killing babies is wrong. PERIOD.

if you think it's okay to murder the most innocent human beings imaginable, you are a sick puppy and seriously need to look yourself in the mirror.

>inb4 MUH NIGGERS
the nigger question has NOTHING to do with abortion. none of us want more niggers in society, but if you're seriously suggesting that the solution to white genocide is abortion for niggers, you're too far gone. FACT: whites would be above the replacement level if abortion was illegal.

Take a look at this picture. if you can look at that picture and seriously tell me that it's fine to just murder that baby, you can and will go to hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mikemartin1982?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he honestly believes life begins at conception

LOL

>leaf

it objectively does, asshole.

Nobody but a fanatic cares about a zygote

Nobody but a fanatic compares that to an 8-month old baby being dismembered

Eternal Reminder that Hilldog voted for a bill to legalize abortion on demand up to point of birth

>settled decades ago
Roe v Wade?

I got my first GF pregnant when we were 17. Sure, it was stupidity on my (our) part, but we were young, in love, and couldn't keep our hands (and groins) off of each other.

We got the pregnancy terminated as soon as we found out.

And i thank the sweet lord of abortions everyday for it. Having a baby at that age would have absolutely ruined my life.

I don't give a fuck about your silly little 'white genocide's shit, desu. I'll be long dead before any of that shit affects me.

>Nobody but a fanatic cares about a zygote
you mean a human being with the right to life? yeah, we do care about it.

>my own son would have ruined my life

Listen to yourself sicko.

Absolutely true. I hadn't done anything with my life by that point. I had no skills or wisdom to impart. I'd have been a terrible father and my child would have grown up a degenerate piece of shit. There are enough of them in the world already.

So, instead of being a terrible father i've been out and had fun, travelled, built up skills and a relative amount of success, all of which would have been impossible with a child in tow.

I support abortions 100%.

Sounds like you're rationalizing you decision to yourself.

You know what you did was wrong, but you don't want to admit it to yourself.

Aborting a several week old zygote is even less morally reprehensible as killing a fish.

Got one of my GFs pregnant a couple years ago. The fetus didn't have a heart and would have been a dangerous stillbirth for her to carry to term. There wasn't really a choice.

>tl;dr fuck you

You don't know what that word means.

Look who's talking.

The reason our two countries have differing views on abortion is because the US still hasn't let religion go.

I'd kill a baby if it's a downs syndrome baby. fuck those guys, stealing our women and shit.

Abortions are A ok because of the rate at which blacks abort compared to whites, atleast here in america. Abortion is absolutely vital so that blacks don't overpopulate

fucking murderer

baby killing should be punished by death pentlty

>the abortion debate was settled decades ago

It was settled thousands of years ago when the 10 commandments became universal law.

Not as bad as people who have kids then abuse them for youtube views.
twitter.com/mikemartin1982?lang=en
Fuck this guy and his youtube channel and his fucking ugly fat bitch of a wife.

People like you need an education.

You mean brainwashing
well Poland have some expperience with "Scientifically proven" soviet ideology
i have a some Uncle books in library with marxist-leninist bullshit and they are worth less than paper on which it was written
the same will be with yours "education" which justifies baby killing

I meant more like you should get out more, i guess. Life can be a lot of fun, you know?

This. There are mothers who become pro-life after abortion (such as the woman in Roe v. Wade) because we understand what we did was wrong.

nigger so you want even higher taxes to pay to care for babies((people)) that would've otherwise been mercifully alleviated of existence in a shit world

i have a fun when murderers have a fair trial

>Life can be a lot of fun, you know?
Isn't it ironic that you're not willing to afford that opportunity to your own child? Literally savage barbarian behavior to kill someone else for convenience sake.

>whites would be above the replacement level if abortion was illegal
Source?

Who pays for the abortions?

>Baby can't feel pain until connected to brainstem.

>Brain is baby, science agrees no soul,

>Brain is ripped apart

>Baby feels pain regardless.

L-O-G-I-C

Go to a party. Get drunk. Take drugs. Fuck some girls. Get your nose out of your uncle books. They are making you angry and miserable.

Ha, and I'd kill people for a lot less if i could get away with it.

Something like 25 million blacks have been aborted since 1980

I'm seeing a girl that wants me to creampie her every time fuck just so she can kill off the cells later.

Careful with that edge son.

wise words man
you should give such advice to your son, not strangers from other countries

oh wait

Who gives a shit even if it is killing a baby?

A baby is a blank slate, and it's just your primitive monkey brain that makes you care about one. If I were to take a newborn and put it in a room with 4 more, the mother could come in and take any baby and There would be no difference if she took hers or one of the rando's.

You don't even like your own families, why do you care about a human larvae that doesn't even have an identity yet? All of you just want to cry sinner on the girls that wouldn't fuck you.

>inb4 muh innocent babbeh
For all a babies capacity for good, there is an EQUAL capacity for evil. If anything, babies are neutral, not innocent.

>killing babies
>babies=fetus
you retarded

Indeed. He doesn't need the advice. You do.

Besides which, it could have been a girl. We'll never know!

It would have made you a man earlier. Rather than a self centered fuckwit.

Bump

Damn right I'm self centered. You only get one life, and I'm not living mine for anyone else or their backward expectations.

And neither should you.

babies are a meme. it's just a clump of cells.

So are we

Why you are constantly try to convince others to do this?
If others repeat your mistakes this will surely calm your conscience

no father would have told his children to take drugs

You're constantly imposing your views on me.

And yeah, drugs are great, and pretty much inevitable. I'd give my kids proper drug advice. If i had any. Which I don't, cause it's dead. Lol.

So you are a degenerate.

Did you notice that all the women advocating Abortion all went to college. What has college to our women. qt's go in and come out as sluts with hairy vaginas.

>ruined my life
listen to yourself you degenerate manelet.

You cannot kill something that doesn't have brain activity because it is literally not alive by any definition.

>"B-b-b-but it will become a life!"
Still not alive at the point of death and if you somehow care about something that is literally as alive as a rock then you have been brain-washed just as much as those who want abortion up until birth.

Aborting a fetus before it develops brain activity is the same as squashing an ant. Do you care when you kill an ant?

what if i accidentally bred one my niggers and aborted the muttspawn? is that ok? i don't like abortion but I didnt want to go all 'thomas jefferson' either

Better that than French. Wheeeey.

I dont know any father who want his children do same mistakes that he did in his degenerated life.
But giving advices to strangers is different as we can see

Fetal Brain activity begins at 6 weeks, anything after that is murder.

>Doesn't understand population control.
Controling the growth rate of your population is the first step into developped world.
See China vs. India as a proof.

Not letting Africa getting a grip over its population is a good way to keep them enslaved but a sure shot to end up with with a genetic pool diluted.

As a once long time supporter of abortion, in my middle age I notice that every woman in my life that has had an abortion severely regrets it, and has some serious emotional baggage as a result of their decision to end their childs life. I can only now after years of life say that abortion ought to be made illegal as it not only destroys the potential future of children but also leaves severe emotional scarring on the mother

imo this is the real issue for the most part

If you're gonna abort cuz you were too stupid to properly use a condom or pulling out, you pay for your "oopsie daisy"

If it's some other issue like the baby is a potato or poses a risk for the mother, then your healthcare plan or whatever could take care of it.

Most people here don't give a fuck about the actual life of some kid, especially if it isn't their own. Like George Carlin said, they care so much about a fetus but once you're born, your on your own.

You're a fucking retard mate. There's no greater Joy on earth than having children and trying your fucking hardest to make their lives better than your own. All that other shit you think you have to do before children means nothing. Its all just shallow wants. I pity all of you fools who think not having children will make you feel more fulfilled. I guarantee you on your death bed you will regret not having kids as you die your lonely empty deaths.

You learn more from going out and making mistakes than staying home and reading a load of old books.

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY PERSONAL CONVENIENCE AND NOT HAVING TO PAY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY ACTIONS? HUH BIGOT?!

That's bullshit. You require a good balance of both.

Because women are literally hard-wired to care for their children once they conceive one.
It is literally a biological switch.

In short, women are weak willed and have a built in short-circuit if they go against their children.

I'm not saying I'll never have children. I'm saying I'm fucking glad i didn't start having them at 17.

I'm nearly 30 now. I have a good career, a house, and a car. I'm older, wiser, and have had many character building ups and downs.

If I'd have had that child aged 17, we'd have been council estate trash.

As long he didnt kill anyone

>You're constantly imposing your views on me.
you really sound like a angsty teenager who doesnt want "society" to impose its views on them. Do you dress in all black and bemoan how society just doesn't understand you?.. you and your ilk are what is consuming our civilization from the inside, your inability to realize that perhaps 2000 years of human social evolution are more important than your "individual mandate" to have a good time. Kys you degenerate faggot.

Requesting more pictures of women and babies. It helps me at least pretend to be happy and imagine they're mine

We live in a society where, if you opt to take zero responsibility for yourself, the state will do so with money it extorts from those that do take care of themselves.

In that circumstance, abortion is a necessity. There won't be any great 'owning up' once women are forced to carry their pregnancies to term, just a massive explosion in the amount of crime and expenditure on welfare.

>waaah killing babies is wrong
>waaah killing people is wrong
>killing other animals is ok

unless you're veg, stfu

even if you're, you're a pussy

would you not abort a baby with serious defects?

>life

please...

I think eugenics is fine

If I said "murder all the nonwhites and the spawns of sluts, throw the tards in a pit" I'd be put in an asylum. So I just say 'I respect a woman's right to choose'

That balance is gonna be about 10% books and 90% experience.

fpbp

an unborn fetus is not a baby

How about let the liberal whores abort and become sterile from constant scrapping up there....it can leave permanent damage...and you focus on having and maintaining kids of your own...let them die out...and you out breed them ...How about that?

>you need to murder babies to realize abortion is evil

Whew lad, careful with that edge.

You're the one who sounds like an angsty little bitch user.

You also quoted me waaay out of context, and you fucking know it.

why do you feminist cucks always try to strip mens rights as much as possible? if I deem my child unworthy I'm going to toss it in the river like any sane white man.

You did the right thing because religon of other people shouldn't dictate what you can do. In Poland this is disgusting because abortion was almost completely illegal just because few old people decided that every life is sacred (even when the fetus is damaged and will kill his own mother) and ruin lives of the other parent

What is that hairstyle called?

It should when it comes to murder

dutch braid.

Abortion isn't murder. Sure, it may be a morally reprehensible thing to end it's life but that's about it.

Pro-life advocates are a bunch of pea brains.

if you don't want kids, don't fucking have sex. this isn't hard.

your abortion is because of your inability to control yourself.

>Selfishness: The post
I hate this generation, no sense of anything but immediate gratification and damned anyone or anything else.

t. Guy who's choosing not to murder his own child because it might be inconvenient.

hi jew shill
>oy vey, we must ban abortion, who cares if it's the only thing keeping the black population from exploding!
fuck off retarded christcuck nigger, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>morals are going to be the end of the white race, not abortion

If it hasn't developed a consciousness yet, kill it without regrets for what is the difference between a fetus and a mosquitoe? Only the species.

>"It was stupidity"
>"Having a baby at that age would have absolutely ruined my life"
>"I'll be long dead before any of that shit affects me"
And it's that attitude that is killing us and makes me glad God will punish us for our sins.

You're smart enough to try and rationalise something wrong you know you did, congrats.

Give me one good reason to be any other way.

I'm against aborting white babies. Yes, I'm a nationalist!

And since you "liberals" can't prove black, Mexican babies are being aborted at a faster rate. I'm going to assume you're just telling me what I want to hear and you'll continue killing white, babies.

Just like you sell, rape, and murder white children in your pedo, pizza shops.

I honestly don't see it is wrong. On any level. As has been said many times on this thread, it was a cluster of cells. No mind. No thoughts. No feelings.

You're a cluster of cells and the do have feelings, within weeks there's a series of nerves in the baby. You killed your own son and need to think long and hard about that.

Don't know about your laws but in ours you can't murder something that's not been born, only kill.
>none of us want more niggers in society
Your flag says otherwise.
>if you can look at that picture and seriously tell me that it's fine to just murder that baby
It's not, it's already been born thus stopping being cancer in somebody's body and gaining rights as person.
>you can and will go to hell
Well I don't plan visiting sweden anytime soon.

If everyone was self-centered fuckwit without needing to tell other people how should live their lives(jewish puppets) or parasiting on them(jews) we would travel the stars a hundred year ago.

i love killing babies

y u mad, tho? u jelly of my freedoms?

I did, at the time. And i came to a more adult conclusion about the whole thing as a child myself (more or less) than you seem to be capable of now.

Besides which, it was a doctor who did the killing. I wasn't even the room.

And, it could have been a girl.

So if I can find a way to murder someone in their sleep so they feel no pain, I won't be prosecuted?

You want to travel the stars, go and learn some rocket science. Do whatever you want with your life. Don't rely on society to do everything for you. Cuck.

>it could of been a girl
And look where that thinking got China a country with a population of over a billion with a gender inbalance of millions.

How can I get my gf to wear this?

fetus=\=babby
>inb4 muh niggers
op cant inb4, you should know the rules
poor women should get all the free abortions they want- I wont cry for an entire lost generation of criminals

babys aren't human. just sacks of meat. retards arent human either. neither have any idea whats going on and have no consciousness.

Lol I'm arguing with literal retards here. I said that simply because everyone's implying that it was a boy.

Christ on a bike.