EUROFEDERALISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The entire 'Stand up for Europe' club is going apeshit over the outcome of the referendum.
What's the eurocuck's endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39614407
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/libyen-deutsches-rettungsschiff-im-mittelmeer-in-seenot-a-1143531.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we're doomed
wew lad

But turkey isn't part of europe?
Why do these shits give a damn

>What's the eurocuck's endgame?
pic related

if only

Germany is a Turkish colony now, Hans.

Because the EU masters want it to be part of their union, as they do North Africa eventually.

Erdo's referendum has fuck all to do with the French election, so I don't know?

Because roaches acted the way everyone expected them to act, thus the left is proven wrong. Also the outcome in European countries proved integration failed, which opposes their globalist narrative

>Stand up for Europe

Opposing the EU is standing up for Europe. These fucks need to stop twisting it.

Join the group and tell them

>implying i use faceberg

It proves they didn't assimilate and vote like islamic retards. French turks overwhelmingly voted Yes, so we aol know would they would vote to fuck France up too and the left is proven wrong yet again

>Roachland getting even worse somehow means Le Pen will win

Well I had my reservations about the referendum but I guess it was the best outcome.

like anyone outside of Roachland gives a shit about Erdogan playing Sultan of the Middle East. Fuck EU niggers and they lust for "muh superstate".

There is nothing worse than a traitor. Fuck the EU.

t. dansken

I don't follow Roach politics. How does this referendum effect Europe?

it finally ends the talks about Turkey perhaps getting into the EU.
it also proves the evul right wingers right in that Turks and Turkey are not European minded.

So its the best that could happen. The only downside is that papa roach now wants to demand more money to keep the shitskins inline and stop them from flooding Greece.

>Implying you don't use the faceberg

pic for reference

french roaches voted yes to islamic republic
kek

What happened in Turkey?

Yes! ISLAM wins once again against the globalists. This shows that Islam is the only way to win against the jews.

I know Belgium doesn't exist but holy shit dat outcome

It won't convince any swing voter unless the local Turks start some victory chimpout.

In fact, if there were some swing voters afraid of Turkey joining the EU, which apparently came up during the Brexit campaign, now don't need to worry about it because it's not going to happen after today.

A better question is how is it going to affect NATO as Turkey is an important piece in containing Russia. Erdoroach officially unfriended a bunch of people with this move, and isolated politicians with lofty geopolitical ambitions tend to make pretty stupid decisions.

DELET THIS

Holy shit, 71% in Austria? Fuck.

> implying it is materially different here

de islamitische aap komt uit de mouw...

>Turkroaches are going full Ergoganistani caliphate
>oy vey but muh le civilized sandnigger meme

saneer het

>dat question mark
awwww yeah

poor boiis

Yeah we da lowest wooohoooo
Also are you japanese? Why is someone in an English berry picking forum living in Malaysia and using a japanese news source

As far as I am concerned, this is a win win win situation: Roaches are going to get ROACHED and made miserable, Eurocucks who sucked roach dick get their taste buds, and the leftcucks are sad.

Muslims are smart. They voted themselves into a dictatorship. This will end well.

Guess who has to pick up the pieces... White mans burden is real.

Press F to mourn based secular turkey

F

F

Also:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lepepeneawinrarnoeu.jpg

F

Looks like civil war on the horizon.

It will happen eventually.

That's great you dip. Here 2 out of 3 roaches voted for this while everyone tries to tell us some bullshit about integration und multikulti and so on. It just doesn't fit their narrative at all. Medkit gets it right

>Dictatorships are bad

F

You died before you were born.

IF the European union was actually about protecting Europeans, it would't have this problem.

F

Migrant boats: Thousands saved off Libyan coast over Easter
More than 2,000 people were rescued on Friday and 3,000 on Saturday in dozens of separate rescues, the Italian Coast Guard said.
"Our crew says they've never seen anything like it," the organisation tweeted.
They gave €200m (£170m) to Libya's UN-backed government to reinforce its coastguard and disrupt the people-smuggling networks.
But that government has limited control over the largely lawless strife-torn nation, and human rights groups argue that turning refugees away and forcing them back to the dangers of Libya is unacceptable.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39614407

Plz don't pick on the buffer zone.

Miss me yet?

Look again - UK is lower.

they voted to revok their human rights because they are too stupid to think for themselves.

Same goes for UK goy

He's hugging goats now ;_;

Not EU

so did turkey not make it in? i dont much follow the EU shit, i hope turk roaches didnt, hope their economy collapses and they get nuked

Implying that normies will even know or care about some vote in turkey.

The U.K. has never flown the union jack year round though. They fly the flags of their individual countries instead.

Many such cases, Sad!

I don't pay attention to the rest of the world, what is this now

I always have my county flag flying next to the English flag, next to the Union Jack, next to the EU flag

>I always have my county flag flying next to the English flag

I am not that well informed on the Turkish referendum. So is that a step up or a step down for the EU?

Wtf?
It was you british shits that have been pushing for letting turkey in...Based EU always said no

>Kajetan
Truly a name fitting a cuck.

repent

>NGO saves niggers with ship in the med
>too many niggers on ship
>ship overloaded
>ship completely disabled
>storm approaching
>HALP WE GON SINK!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH*breaths*AHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/libyen-deutsches-rettungsschiff-im-mittelmeer-in-seenot-a-1143531.html

post "drown niggers" itt to sink the ship

It's a step down for the EU as they won't want to incorporate a full-blown sultanate into the dictatorship.

We still are atm

F

Poor turkey

drown niggers

DROWN NIGGERS, DROWN!!!

Really bruv?

kek

Looks like somebody forgot to sacrifice a bull before they sailed to they sailed to the West.
Thank you, based Poseidon.
down niggers

More bad news for the EU. The ghost of islamofascism is growing. This will feed the populists, in this case specially in Germany.

I meant "drown* niggers".

Mate you might be unaware of the fact that the EU has been openly planning a full merger with Arabia for decades. Like they give a fuck about some disgruntled old white folk. The only populism that was worth a damn in Europe was Brexit, do you see?

it was a joke m8

>I don't know what a county is

>this time