Ivankafags will defend this

>Ivankafags will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRmTkvXvbo0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Metzger
nytimes.com/2017/04/15/us/politics/jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-white-house.html?_r=0
rawstory.com/2017/04/ivanka-trump-is-engineering-steve-bannons-white-house-downfall-report/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/15/weiner-rising-in-white-house-ally-of-disgraced-ex-congressman-hired/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY

This is bad, real bad. Ivanka is just a kike shill at this point and a way for her (((husband))) to control the ear of the president of the united states of america.

Bannon, despite being retarded, was actually an American First guy, while Kushner is a democrat. We need to start bitching about him a LOT and make it known to Trump how much everyone hates his son in law.

>But DAAAAAAADDDDY, the mean man called Jared a cuck.

WHATEVER the demented cunt will not serve a second term after abandoning and spiting his base in the face.

If only you had listened.

I am really starting to fucking hate this bitch.

She is pushing for feminism.
She told Trump to bomb Syria.
And now she wants to remove Bannon.

fuck man i just want steve bannon back

america will go to shit without him... american is going to shit. i literally want bannon being the ringmaster rather than fucking ivanka and her (((husband)))

what does that website even have to do with this

Trump is a cuck. Would you honestly be okay with a family member dating a Jew and subsequently converting to Judaism and raising "beautiful Jewish babies?"

Trump let his daughter do this. He is a fucking master cuck.

We must get rid of her. She's pushing the same agenda as Hillary if she would have gotten elected

this doesn't make any sense

TRS are the first group of people to call Trump out on his shit

I mean I'm 95% sure she'd be a Democrat if she could.

>Referencing Huffpo
>Unironically using huffpo
>not even posting an archived link
>not presenting any serious grounds for discussion
>1 post by this ID
sage
To all you plebbit nufags: If you bump this thread, you're worse than a shill.

(((Ivanka)))

I get the impression that Ivanka has a lot of influence over daddy, and seems sophisticated enough to use it without him even knowing.

Unlike her two mongoloid brothers.

>Bannon
>Sessions
>Miller

Literally the only guys on our side right now in the WH.

Isn't she a registered democrat? Or her husband? His father was a democrat mega donor also, before he got locked up by fatman Christie

Sup Forums is always right.

For now on we can say that the kikes (((Ivanka))) and her husband (((Kushner))) ruined Trumps presidency.

Kikes are always to blame and now the world can see this happening on ever print, tv, and internet news outlet.

BLAME THE KIKES!!!

>y fatman Christie

he isn't fat. like a lot of ameicans he is BIG BONED.

ITT blatant concern trolling

personally I like it when there's more effort put into it

>huffpo
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
THANKS HUFFPO

Looks like Fake news, no source i googled it and found nothing

They warned what blind Trump worship would lead to

Reminder that Trump is a kike worshipping, incestuous cokehead

Huffpo is very fake news.
/thread also sage

I never understood the appeal of corndogs. No matter what you put on them they are still tasteless.

>using "I mean" without a previous post or sentence
It's painfully obvious that you're a shithead redditor. Go back to your hugbox already.

>I get the impression that Ivanka has a lot of influence over daddy
What are your opinions on her husband's influence over her? Do you get the impression that Kushner is basically her master, is Ivanka sub to her husband?

i know but that image doesn't even convey that, its like accusing them of not being on our side

TRS is like a Sup Forums colony and had guys on the ground in berkley and the DC protest fighting antifa

LOL You fags really believed the Trumps were good people too.

>Trump is literally gullible enough to listen to this shit
>IT'S THE KIKES, NOT HIM
Sound logic. Daddy Trump dindu nuffin, no siree.

Do you guys think Trump fuck his daughter?

>Do you get the impression that Kushner is basically her master, is Ivanka sub to her husband?

I really don't have a strong opinion on that, but they are both beautiful and intelligent, so I'd guess that they will be a solid team until they get Trump's billions locked up.

r/the_donald chases them away though so they have nothing to do with us now.

Great idea let's let the whole world know just how anti Semitic his base is

What kind of President let's his daughter control him

Yep.

hue. he clearly was attracted to her from about 10 years on up, but they don't seem to have that "trash" gene, like say the Palins.

>women ruining everything.... again

This isn't news. We have to meme her death into existence or else all is lost.

I don't think anyone actually supports her enough to be called an Ivankafag. The only following she has is horny dudes who wanna fuck her.

>Sound logic.
This is politics faggot.

Perception is reality and what we perceive and what the media is reporting is that Trumps kike kids are behind the push for both the ouster of Bannon and attacks on Syria.

Kikes and their agenda are front and center for the world to see and worthless faggots like you still sucking the kike cock.

KYS

The other Trump's have this "trash" look though.

A grown ass nigga believing in Huffpost, for shame my man. For shame.

Keepbannon.com

I was never really a fan of hers during the campaign, but now everything I hear about this kike is just annoying as hell. Hopefully she gets assassinated

"But muh-muh ivanka is so hot dude if i white knight her online all the time surely she will sleep with me"

Ivanka is a fucking kyke that wants to see america serve israel

space monkeys love ivanka

Trump got kiked throughout his whole campaign and when he won after all these shameless media bashing you would think he would not trust jews ever again

BUT HE IS A FUCKING RETARD LADIES AND GENTS.He trusted the Jew and his political career is almost over.No Jury will pass his laws that were celebrated by pol cause he is a low energy cuck,he didn't push against gay marriage and he bombed Assad.He also fired the right winged personel from his cabinet

BURGERS YOU FUCKED UP AGAIN

wasn't trump a democrat donor?

so accurate lol

Do not trust a single God damn thing Huffington paint says.

Sources say they're all sewer people with bad teeth.

Who's retarded enough to let their daughter and stepson influence their presidential choices? The Jews deserve to destroy you if your last chance of survival is this gullible.

that poor chair

you have a point there sir.

you dont seem to understand, user. if Trump is really a Zionist and we were all fooled, there is no second term, and no second chance. it will mean the Jews have won and beaten our Constitution and political system. these things will be useless if thats the case. and if they have america, my friend, they have the rest of the world already.

>don't worry my good goy supporters will follow me blindly no matter what

And the worst thing is that all of your candidates were shills.Who can ever save this unholy country ffs

>huebeast in charge of common English parlance

Literally what the fuck even is this post?

This.

Damn it took this fucking long for someone to call out Huffshit trolling?

I know half of you are shills pushing this lie but the other half....shame guys, for shame.

>HuffPost

Nice r/politics/ shill thread

DA BEATIFUH CHILDRAHN, ITS LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH DADDYYYYYY

and Le Planned Parenthood does Women's health meme.

>Ivankafags

You meant kikes retard. Everyone knows that.

Grow some fucking balls you millennial faggof.

People who take this place seriously are a mystery to me.

his older sons are pathetic.

Reminder that White Nationalists Neetsocs KKK and other American white thrash movements are and always were on the Democrat side, they were NEVER part of the right.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Metzger

>Hufpo
who takes these faggots seriously?

>HuffPo
>literally fake news
wtf I hate Ivanka and real reporting now

all three look alike

everyone is on the bandwagon, it seems

nytimes.com/2017/04/15/us/politics/jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-white-house.html?_r=0

Why are Trump's genes so poverty?

that's a mystery. marla maples is his best looking wife in my opinion, but her kid tiffany has a face that needs two bags

more bandwagoning:
rawstory.com/2017/04/ivanka-trump-is-engineering-steve-bannons-white-house-downfall-report/

>(((Report)))

Her brother-in-law is a registered democrat

>huffpo
link me to a non huffpo article and I'll believe it.

There is no melted "processed cheese food" on that chilli dog and you have the nerve to call it
>properly done
????

It also looks like it's on a piece of fucking Wonderbread and not a proper hotdog bun.

GTFO with that bullshit.

Listen faggot.

Trump is all about exposure of the system and the kike influence is just a part of that bigger system.

The world is aware now of the kike involvement and the switch Trump has made towards pushing kike agenda.

KYS

Trump and his admin has already fucking stated there is no infigthing happening and no push to remove anyone, that is is a fucking MSM ploy. Stop listening to fucking MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, WAPO, NYTIMES, HUFFPOST, SALON,

>Daily reminder that we're on our own side, neither Republican or Democrwt.

If this country wants to survive 30 years into the future we have to ditch the democrat and republican parties and come up with a nationalist party.

>It also looks like it's on a piece of fucking Wonderbread and not a proper hotdog bun.
>GTFO with that bullshit.

I agree 100%, but it was one of those threads about putting ketchup on a dog, and I was in a hurry. the "proper" part is chili and mustard.

processed what?

>Bannon, despite being retarded

IMG_ posting. Oh look, the Jew angle being posted again by March faggots that need to stay in their fagifa boards and sites

>media has been non-stop lying about Trump, the status of his life, candidacy, family, wealth
>they get baited and BTFO FOR ALMOST ***2 STRAIGHT YEARS NOW***
>EVERY-FUCKING-TIME

but NOW?!?!

Oh no... NOW they've SURELY got it right. It's over, he'll have to give up the delegates and yadda yadda nazi.

Fuck off with this low-grade concern-trolling,

>concern-trolling,

call me a newfag, but what exactly does that mean.

I just got comfortable with "virtue signaling" and now it's this.

>report

This is pretty lame, you guys thought you'd set us on the Trump family by shitposting.

Is the deep state mostly made of affirmative action minority hires these days? Seems like the average IQ is somewhere around 90 among your clique.

Trump will never care about the America people more than his daughter. Don't you realize how little you mean to him?

"In an argument (usually a political debate), a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with "concerns". The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you're an ally. Concern trolls who use fake identities are sometimes known as sockpuppets."

also lurk more please

Stupid cunt. btw here name isn't "Ivanka" anymore

Its Yael Kushner

Well, the Jew thing being pushed here is by Antifa retards, so it is sub-90 IQ posting, and Huffpo is all women and are literally whores, so they'll accept whatever money is offered to push whatever topic the deep state asks. They probably do it for free for Hillary.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/15/weiner-rising-in-white-house-ally-of-disgraced-ex-congressman-hired/

Report: Fags who read Huffglu is to be gassed, says Oprah

thanks. the first part seems a bit obtuse, but I'm a big fan of sockpuppets.

>Hey guys, Trump-Supporter here! (Just like you!)
>I have been Trump's #1 die-hard supporter, bought all the hats and went to every rally... which is why I find this so hard...
>after Trump did "X" and/or I read this article I DON'T THINK ANYONE can possibly support him anymore!

That is a concern troll/shill.

Be aware... and lurk moar

Technically it's Kushner who is a cuck