Can we get these things classified as an alt-right hate symbol already?

can we get these things classified as an alt-right hate symbol already?

the smug pepe pictures already have his fingers in the correct position to put one of these in.
All the kids have them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCCXCJO4FDE
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/04/fidget-toys/
amazon.com/ARRIVE-GUIDE-Spinners-Precision-material/dp/B06XWVB74M/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1492369169&sr=1-3&keywords=fidget spinner
amazon.com/Fuyamp-Rhinestones-Gyroscope-Spinner-Children/dp/B06XRWCYJB/ref=sr_1_12?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1492369169&sr=1-12&keywords=fidget spinner
etsy.com/listing/520027771/nordic-v3-tri-fidget-spinner?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_-toys_and_games-free&utm_custom1=17e0b00a-e52b-4d4f-9904-2c5023549089&gclid=CjwKEAjwrMzHBRDW3saA88aT80MSJACbvo1TLcVnp8LqK9dGLeorEywMhAZmQ-AGs6yHMZxfhMjehxoChQLw_wcB
youtube.com/watch?v=vBQq3hKdPxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I need one of these, with stickers of pepe spinning one between his fingers.

what is this can i get a quick rundown

What is it?

it's the newest fad toy all the kids are playing with, its just ball bearings and you spin it on your fingers
They have completely taken over gradeschools all across the country as the hot new toy
youtube.com/watch?v=xCCXCJO4FDE

Half the people in my office have them, and most of them are shit. Light-weight, you flick it and it spins for 4 seconds, lame.

This one lady has a badass one, though. The central axle has really good ball bearings in it, the weights in the extremities are hefty, you get it going and it's a proper fucking gyroscope. It's cool.

They're called Fidgets or something. You hold it in the center and spin it. Repeatedly smack it to spin it, flick it, spin it one handed, whatever. I don't get OP's point.

I only know of one kid who has them. And hes the biggest faggot Ive ever met in my life. His face looks like someone punched Luke Skywalker in the face and if Luke had down sydrome at the same time. Yeah hes a tard too. But not really, hes like a tard thats an asshole on top of that.

Throughout the year this fuckin' kid plays with these things and annoys everyone in the classroom. He was talking to the professor after class that he was gonna get a new one. Not to mention his tard group all has one

So, around here, if you have one of those, youre a fucking looser.
I personally hate them and would clobber anyone who fucks aroumd with them.

autism spinners

this is like when I was a kid and bouncy balls were the cool thing for like 2 years then it became yoyos for a while

>Not having the bomb-ass Batman version...

Is this a troll? I haven never seen or heard of one of these things

that's right

trust me on this one guys. I work with kids and they all have these things, if it hasn't reached your area yet it will because people are really into these stupid things

imagine their disappointment when they realize that these are just a tool used by white supremacists to indoctrinate children

you mean the ones with the bearings and you could make pyramids and such

certainly not
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/04/fidget-toys/

And the finger skateboards. You remember those?

looks really dumb

Yeah it was superballs, then yo yo, then pog was in there some place. No one hardly ever played pog, they just showed off their slammers. Then it was kinda dead for a while, or I just missed the rest of the fads.

Its probably just an American fad.

my cousin has one and he is 11 years old. looked like a scam to me

oh shit my son got one at the dentist's

Oh yeah, finger boards. Then they had little dumb bikes too.

You can do that trick with a regular yoyo, if you're halfway good. The ones with the bearings just kinda let you cheat.

When I was in elementary school they called them 'scientific yoyos', or some stupid shit. They were a fad all right.

There is literally nothing wrong with Yo-Yos and I will fite anyone IRL

oh yeah I still have one, I was always shit at it

>His face looks like someone punched Luke Skywalker in the face and if Luke had down sydrome at the same time.

I like this post.

>OMG IT SPINS

Kids have autism now don't they

There was a "goo" thing for about a month here, too.

I contradicted myself there. That group of tards is the only group of kids I know who has them. And theyre all the know-it-all cringey kids who try to act like theyre good at coding. I took a coding class just to see how cringey they are. Theu always speak out in class and try to show off that they know python or some shit.

Let me guess, these things are massively overpriced, and I correct?

it's for real. My nephews just got them.

No. It's a major proponent of (((Them))). Literally a Dreidel in different packaging.

american degeneracy they try to force onto the world
supposedly, people nowadays are so autistic and nervous that they have to fiddle with shit all the time
you don't even need to use you brain and think in your free time anymore, just fiddle your shit toy to keep your mind busy

Of course, it is just a (((marketing))) trick
It doesn't surprise me cucks are so fond of these

at my school we all wanted butterfly yoyos

Surprisingly that basic one is $1

Somewhere, somehow, a jewish merchant is rubbing his hands in the back of a ball-bearing factory.

>i only know of one kid
>turns out it's a group

For me it went yoyos, scannerz, astrojax, beyblades, transformers. There were always card games in there though.

>Let me guess, these things are massively overpriced

No I saw one yesterday for like 8 bucks maybe at 7-eleven, which means it's cheaper than that anywhere else.

They wouldn't be jewing you if it wasnt.

back in the day we had to settle for these.

The thing with yo-yos were they looked cool as shit.

And they required some degree of skill. This thing is just a dreidel.

>fidget toys
That's what beards are for you low test faggots

NUCLEAR GRADE REDPILL

The is a proto smartphone for children to indoctrinate them into fixating over a small object they keep in their pocket constantly.

>roylels

average price I see is $15

ah nostalgia

Top kek

->

>No one hardly ever played pog, they just showed off their slammers.
Because pogs was a shitty, boring game, invented by the children of third-world immigrant migrant laborers to idle away their time growing up in abject poverty. Actually playing it was the dullest shit, unless you were playing for keepsies and injected the resulting element of gambling to it, and there were always the faggots who wouldn't dare risk their Power Rangers pogs for those stakes.

cheqd

yeah Pogs never took hold in my area at all, we played marbles for keeps a lot though

correct.

Pretty much. I got a couple of them for my little brother and kept one out of curiosity. They feel kinda nice to spin in your hand but that's about it. I have no idea about all these claims of "calm your anxiety! adhd! focus hardur!" but at least the vibrating feels nice in your hand.

Bearing yoyos are pretty much the standard for string tricks.
There are a lot of tricks you can only do with non-responsives.
The only ones without bearings are either the cheapest fixed axel ones, or wood transaxels for looping.
The only type I would consider cheating are the clutched yoyos for beginners.

KEK
Literal fucking retards toy

>amazon.com/ARRIVE-GUIDE-Spinners-Precision-material/dp/B06XWVB74M/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1492369169&sr=1-3&keywords=fidget spinner
>amazon.com/Fuyamp-Rhinestones-Gyroscope-Spinner-Children/dp/B06XRWCYJB/ref=sr_1_12?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1492369169&sr=1-12&keywords=fidget spinner

It's one of those things that if you want to pay heinous amounts for one you can. A new way for the Jews to sell cheap shit to stupid people.
>etsy.com/listing/520027771/nordic-v3-tri-fidget-spinner?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_-toys_and_games-free&utm_custom1=17e0b00a-e52b-4d4f-9904-2c5023549089&gclid=CjwKEAjwrMzHBRDW3saA88aT80MSJACbvo1TLcVnp8LqK9dGLeorEywMhAZmQ-AGs6yHMZxfhMjehxoChQLw_wcB

I miss when they used to be ninja stars.

>not having the latest and greatest

I remember in elementary school, there was this huge yoyo fad pushed on us. The school had these fags visit and start shilling their yoyos, doing tricks with them set to music and getting all the kids hyped.

I think most of my skepticism today comes from not being able to afford this frivolous garbage as a kid.

This.

Check mine out.

Has Weyland come out with the four finger box? they keep talking about it and it never happens.

I remember this
>another oldfag nostalgia thread

yeah that's pretty much how I see it
Right now, we already see people not being able to sit 15 minutes without looking at their phones every 10 seconds
What's going on in these people's mind? blank void probably
I'm sure future generations will not be able to focus their attention on anything that's not "interactive" and "cool" making them the perfect automatons (((they))) have been dreaming about

>four finger box
Sounds pretty cool !

I think every school in the US did that back in the late 90s.

Fuck me i've still got my imported illegal Chinese one! Not even kiddin one of the lads broke three fingers in it!

>mfw we used to march, then we occupied, now we just hold

one of the big ones in my school was a stuffed monkey which you could puppet it's head through a slot

I had this monkey and it was for a time my favorite toy so I brought it around with me a lot. Then this guy came and did a puppet show with the exact same monkey puppet except his was wearing a white t-shirt. The kids loved it and all had their parents order them the monkey with the shirt

then the next day on the playground, even though I was the first one with the monkey everyone teased me because my monkey didn't have a shirt

Eh, they probably meant it to be a fun diversion from normal classwork, and also to try and encourage a fad that didn't lead to fights. Where I was, every fad that hit schools eventually got banned. Pogs, Pokemon cards, Z Bots (fuck, I doubt anyone here remembers those), they were small, collectable, and encouraged kids to bring them to class in large numbers, which encouraged other kids to steal them, and fights broke out.

Yoyos were different, they weren't really collectible, getting into yoyoing largely meant "having one yoyo" and "throwing a yoyo". No one really started a fight over another kid stealing his Duncan Imperial. Compared to the other bullshit administrators had to deal with, the yoyo fad had to seem like a godsend.

This is a joke, right. Like finger boxes.

It was boomerangs at my school. They held a show in the gymnasium where they did all sorts of tricks with high-end wooden boomerangs then tried to sell us $15 plastic pieces of shit afterwards

Pretty weird now that I think back on it.

Ultimate finger box coming through

you only wish
youtube.com/watch?v=vBQq3hKdPxA

> even though I was the first one with the monkey everyone teased me because my monkey didn't have a shirt

You should have had the first monkey with a 9mm

Is that the iFinger? Holy shit there's only like 6 of those in the world and 4 of them are owned by the 1%. 2 of them were owned by Steve himself.

I really wish this would've gotten off the ground because the material inside was decadent.

Those guys came to my school.

the "toy" was originally marketed as a stim device for autists.

so you're not too far off.

The last time I used a finger box I lost a finger.

When I was a kid, it was swiss army knives.

And a 3 piece suit?

superballs will never not be great toys though

No shit. I had a really nice one. Times have changed.

Remember these things?
I always spent my tickets from the arcade on them.

The technology isn't there yet

Heh, I remember getting my first 'Swiss Army Knife' at the Dollar General at the age of 9. Cost an actual dollar, came in a blister pack, was not remotely worth it. I remember thinking it was cool, and getting nervous around cops, because I was carrying a concealed weapon! In reality if any actual cops or sheriff's deputies had seen me trying to use it to do literally anything they probably would have scolded my for wasting my allowance, and told me to get a good Victorinox or Leatherman.

And teach it to say "Does Marsellus Wallace look like a bitch? SAY 'WHAT' AGAIN!"

Am I stupid? I had to reverse image search this to know what it was.

What the fuck

anyone else used to find those snake balloons in carparks?

How do these work?

Superballs are gr8 in a gym or big parking lot.

I think I still have some poppers in a drawer somewhere.

My first fad was Monster in my Pocket

We made pipe bombs and set them off in the woods.