Musk started SpaceX with no knowledge of aerospace engineering

Musk started SpaceX with no knowledge of aerospace engineering.

What's your excuse, average, whiny Sup Forumsster?

I have no startup capital

This.

he started his first startup w/ no capital

Didn't he get a 25,000 dollar "loan" from his parents?

I really don't have an excuse. He has been a bit of an inspiration for me to study prospects of interplanetary politics should we happen to actually colonize Mars or the moon in my lifetime.

Plus the guy is based as fuck. He realizes that whites need to start breeding soon as fuck and make as many kids as possible or the religious nut jobs will take over and destroy it all.

I get the sense this guy knows when trouble is brewing. He got the hell out of South Africa before shit got bad. Now hes trying to get the hell off this planet.

Really activates my almonds.

>What's your excuse

I don't have a "friend" I can steal Ebay source-code from (or was it paypal?)

Either way Jewgle bought it and made him rich. If someone bought my stolen company for billions I'd launder shitloads of through an already obsolete rocket com- errr I mean I'd fund tech research and make electric cars.

Bumperino so these polsters can explain their mediocrity.

> implying an applied physicist/engineer/software developer just "stole" something without understanding or actually imprvoing upon it.

>Musk started SpaceX with no knowledge of aerospace engineering.

You don't say.

When the fuck did you realize that Mars is the male planet? It better be a godless haven or I'm killing myself.

>What's your excuse, average, whiny Sup Forumsster?
Well.. I am average and Elon Musk is far beyond that.

Elon Musk:

1. Mastered Computer Sciences: Zip2
2. Mastered Bankin and Finance: Paypal
3. Mastered Aerospace Engineering: SpaceX
4. Mastered Automobile Engineering: Tesla
5. Currently mastering Artificial Intelligence: Autopilot

and i can't even pass a calculus exam without 4 tries

not true.

>PayPal
>banking

Kek

They were nothing more than a payment processor using the backend of th credit card and banking system.

>They were nothing more than a payment processor using the backend of th credit card and banking system.
so a bank then

Elon Musk is an aspie who shouldn't be allowed to decide what the future should be
Look at him, he's that friendless loner taking revenge on the world, acting cool ever since he got big bucks, hair implants and media coverage
Don't let people like this become powerful it's scary

I'm not billionaire like Musk

you are wrong he is one of the good guys

he worked cleaning boilers in a hazmat suit when he moved to canada at age 17.

>being at the right place at the right time
>hiring the right people
This is all that is needed.Also $$

>Aspie taking revenge on the world is a bad thing

You don't belong here normalfag

Self employed make 6 figures a year.
I'm no millionaire but I do well enough.

FPBP

Question; would Elon have started SpaceX if he hadnt started PayPal?

>he's not making 7 figures

OP thinks Elon builds the rockets himself.

>Last year I had net earnings of $345,682.53 after taxes and retirement

My dad works at Carl's Jr. He said Elon came to Carl's Jr. one day and he was a real dummy

I'm a wendeys chef and I make 170,000 dollars a year. My dick is 9 1/2 inches soft. I met elon moosk and he was a real kool dude

and what do you do? If I may ask

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Subway one day and he was a real dummy.

My dads a 6'4 chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock and he said the same thing. He said Elon came into Wendy's one day and he was a real dummy.

I run a software consulting firm

My dad is an aspiring mall Goth. He said Elon came to the Hot topic one day and he was a real dummy.

I don't measure my failure to the success of others. As I don't measure my successes by comparing it to failures of others.

God knows I might find a solution for world peace, or I might die alone in a box without any friends.

Does my "not being successful" in any way make my life a waste of time?

Digits confirm

Not larping.

Tell ur dad he's a degenerate

You are a woman or at least think like one. Just because he doesn't look like chad you think it's up to you what he's "allowed" to do.

My dad said the same thing. He said he came in Elon one day and he made a real big cummy in his bummy

nice, hope you'll get even more, user

My dad has a cool wallet chain, and a dank black trenchcoat.

can i have job please.
I'll send you my resume

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Applebee's one day and he was a real dummy.

Aspies are taking over. Be scared you filthy normie.

Thanks senpai. Five years ago I was losing money because I couldn't make payroll. Now we have more than enough clients to keep the green flowing. Here's to pulling a musk and selling to jewgle

only if he got the money to do so from someplace else.

Not looking for help rn. What skills do you have? Relating to software and IT.

It's not just the way he looks
And btw, look at him today, he's trying hard to look like a Chad and that alone is pathetic

It's what he says and invest billions in that I find worrying for everyone on this planet
He has no sense of priorities and an autistic brain
That's like letting an ape decide the design of your flat

>paypal
>They were nothing more than a payment processor using the backend of th credit card and banking system.

Actually, in europe, they are a real bank these days.

his hyperloop is bs though

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Outback Steakhouse one day and he ordered the Bloomin' Onion™ and it was really yummy

I'll be finishing cs soon, have any vauge advice?

>It's what he says and invest billions in that I find worrying for everyone on this planet
lol, who cares what he does with his private money? What are you spending your money on that's so important?

Most billionaires just spend their money and a fancy mansion and some nice cars.

Agreed. unless there's something about it I'm missing.

In fairness it was just an idea the threw in the air. That said he still seems to think it's very feasible which I find kinda hard to grasp.

How vague?

Like where to find work or telling you to be urself.

>What skills do you have?
I have a culinary arts degree, and I am a graduate of the Minnesota School of Bartending.
But currently I work as a Salesman/Brand Ambassador for a vegetarian meat substitute.

Google Neuralink, thats his new AI startup.

>My dad works at Carl's Jr
That's the most pathetic thing I've read on Sup Forums in a long time

Can't help. Know nothing about that industry. I know alot about IT, web development and cloud integration.

Elon Musk is absolutely /ourguy/. He is fucking based

>autist
>capitalist
>helps the white man reach the stars and upgrade to humanity 2.0
>flips off the military industrial complex
>probably redpilled on niggers due to growing up in South Africa

He has more intelligence, drive and probably better genetics than me. If it were possible for me, it would be done. It's not, so it isn't

This, nature is giving us more aspies and the soccer moms will claim it's because of chemicals and vaccines. Whatever the case natural selection will take place, nature is rejecting over socialization. Those who consider it are a disorder are resistant to the idea of independent thoughts that arises out of autism. They could never imagine a classroom of children of kids congregating for a little while and then dispersing to obsess over their interests. This is why public schools are hell for autism. It throws a frog in with fish and expect it not to come up for air.

He still doesn't have Aerospace knowledge you imbecile, he pays engineers for that.

why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded?

Luck is all

Yes: In 1995, Musk and his brother, Kimbal, started Zip2, a web software company, with US$28,000 of their father's money.

>Compaq acquired Zip2 for US$307 million in cash and US$34 million in stock options in February 1999. Musk received 7% or US$22 million from the sale.

People don't realize for every one lucky success there's thousands who are unlucky.

>Know nothing about that industry
well fuck you too :'(
I could be your in house bartender for you and your employees during work day

Because I'm busy with my other job and sorting my shit out. Before I go a look into researching other forms of renewable energy/making solar panels more efficient.

That's not even that much money though

I had this gaint white dick from birth which is weighing me down im oppressed at every turn i make i could've been the next hitler if it wasnt for this gaint penis.

Tesla stock is insanely overvalued and I can't wait for them to get btfo

As an autist I have to agree. Being a wage Cuck is for the birds. Make your own shit and sell it to the normies.

People waste so much time being social and watching vapid media. Autists can either use that time playing Vidya games or develop skills normies cannot comprehend. The trick is to use your time well and hide your power level.

>better genetics

Musk has shit tier genetics though and is a total uggo. I'll give you drive and intelligence ( in that he knows how to sell himself ) though.

If my employees drank on the job I'd fire them.

No no goyim not a bank just an institution that specializes in the storage transfer of money of course

I guess I wanted to know more about big picture/career choice/being employee vs employer, but it's too much I guess. I better go and read smth useful

>If my employees drank on the job I'd fire them.
check out this faggot ^

I once did heroin on the job, fag

Try harder

Hes based as fuck, read his fucking biography, dude is.fucking red pilled heres some info.

>Told his wife : Im the alpha
> His a self proclaimed american nationalist
> Talked about population implosion
> Has like 5 kids
> Says intelligence is largely genetic
> Joined trump team and btfo leftists on twitter
> Has cosplay parties on european castles
> Learned rocket design by reading books and grilling engineers (see quora)

Dude is fucking intelligent to, like, super intelligent >140 easily.

Really if any off you are interested in the wholestory read his bloody biography.

Also called out vice on twitter and has been fighting the media for ages.

Ubermenshc, I believe the hate here is paid propaganda, muh benefits and tax brakes, please... do you know how much oil companies get in tax breaks?

Also plays overwatch as soldier 76.

>What's your excuse, average, whiny Sup Forumsster?
He's smarter than me.

I'm not too proud to admit it.

Exactly, I'm trying to employ Trump
strategies of coming off as pushover or goofy and then coming in strong and persistent when it comes to socialization.

Normies are too extroverted, they feel bad for us, they don't realize we all feel terrible for them.

Varg's video about Autism is a nice encouragement for those who feel powerless in a sick world

So sad to see a fellow white autist waste his time on degeneracy.

I've cleaned up since.

This, its not fair.

He said that humans have a lot of untaped potential, but he has a head the size of a melon.

meet me after wallmart i got your usual fix.

>implying Musk knows no aerospace engineering

If you give up that easily you will never be able to run a business. My advice. Drop cs and become a plumber or electrician. You can still make six figs that way.

>you think it's bait
>replying
pic related

Not this cunt again, this place is getting as bad as reddit.

Ive infected Pol with gnostic propaganda against the demiurge

my job is done.

btw the universe is a simulation.

he is an engineer. in fact he's chief engineer at both spacex and tesla.

Good on you senpai

I'll blow you in the Walmart bathroom for a hot-shot, deal?

the mansions and the cars are only influencing the life of the dude owning them
if some other dude thinks his billions made him some sort of super-hero chosen to decide what humanity needs to be saved, I think it's scary and that's the vibe I get from musk

fuck electric cars, fuck space travel, it's a waste of money and isn't bringing any long term solution to any problem we have

And it might be on his own money, it will definitely shapes the future of all technology since he is the one spending the most on it right now

If society collapses eventually, it will be because of dudes like him

>scary

I didn't want to be annoying when i said "it's too much". My writing wasn't clear at all now when I look at it

Shut the fuck up fagget, he's like Sup Forums: the person

I have no excuse.I'm a lazy shit who hates taking big risks.

>Soldier 76
Stopped reading right there. Such a shame too, his achievements are pretty impressive.

>He's smarter than me.

Is he really though?

>Paypal: Musk was ousted in October 2000 from his role as CEO (although he remained on the board) due to disagreements with other company leadership, notably over his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows.

>his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows

Doesn't sound too smart to me.

This is autistic as fuck.

Someone ask me questions you have, memorised his biography.

>it will definitely shapes the future of all technology since he is the one spending the most on it right now
Spending money on something doesn't mean it's the future. Plenty of people have lost their fortunes trying to start car and space companies. Musk will only success if he makes something that people WANT. And that's exactly what he's doing.

If you want to blame someone, blame the people who enjoy using the shit he makes.

Try explain why literally anything he;s doing is bad for anyone. You cant

> Elon Musk

> is 6'2"

> has five kids

> encourages people to have more kids

> wants to revolutionize the airplane industry in the future

> wants to create an entirely new mode of transportation in the future

> wants to create a revolutionary new tunnel-travel system

> wants to send humans to Mars

> Created PayPal

> Oversees America's largest solar panel company

> CEO of two multi billion dollar companies simultaneously (Tesla, SpaceX)

> gave away patents for Tesla

> crashed a McLaren F1

> banged Cameron Diaz, Amber Heard, a British model

> got a speeding ticket with Johnny Depp

> loves video games, cites Bioshock as amongst his favorite

> has had several cameos in film and TV

> works with Trump

> is a proud American, and always praises the country in interviews

> innovator, visionary

is this a human's final form?