Mixed people have no identity

>mixed people have no identity

whats it like having no identity other than your race?

Racial identity is a straw to grasp at when you have no other identity to call your own. Seriously, move on. Have you no other traits to differentiate yourself from others besides the color of your skin?

gay
sage

It means I can go to she shit parts of town and not get robbed because zi don't look like an outsider.
It means I can go to the good parts of town and people don't give me the side eye.

Tell us more, Karl.

I grew up in Chicago, despite it being nearly evenly split between whites, blacks and latinos, mixed race people were pretty hard to find.

The mulattos I have met were insane. It fucks with their brains to be "identified" as black even though they were (inevitably) raised by a white single mother. At least the three that I can think of have married white and had children that look a little weird (but less weird than their mulatto parent).

Even when I was a delusional leftist fuck this was noticeable.

"Mixed" means, in most cases, "half nigger kid." It's kind of funny to see people talk about hapas and shit, who have their own issues but like everything else the nigger is the absolute worst.

Looks White to me.

>mixed people have no identity
but that hapa whore in her videos clearly advocates for mixers rights and happily awaits the day where the purebloods disappear

The plant with two roots is stronger than the plant with one.

>race
>color of the skin

>when you have no other identity to call your own
>(((having multiple identities)))

Are you going to make this thread every day?

sage

The girl in OP's pic could go anywhere and be welcomed heartily.

I get a massive cock whilst having the white man's intelligence

I'd like to smash her identity
if you know what I mean

She kinda looks like Jessica Alba, or am I thinking of Alyssa Milano?

lmao

I consider myself canadian and conservative before I even think about my ethnicity.

Sounds like something someone who isn't white would say

what did he mean by this?

>tfw you're black and Mexican :(
It really sucks. I wish I was one race. It can be literally any race, I just want to feel like I am fully part of something.

Its good im mixed race because it helped me from engaging in tribalism

I'd roam that millennial if you catch my drift