Hello Sup Forums

hello Sup Forums

Slovak user here, currently in Great Britannia, in safe territory away from lefty trash.

If you could take your time, I'd love your view on Slovakia as a whole.

I want to know where you think Slovakia fits on the Sup Forumsitical spectrum, how cucked we are, if we can resist the Islamic invaders and if we can remove kebab like the Serbs.

Anything along those lines.

Peace and Love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oz7YuInwZf0
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/12/britain-banned-slovakia-call-uk-face-fine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_People's_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=dSxisdGXvAc
glasgow.stv.tv/articles/278471-these-streets-were-made-for-walking-anti-rape-protest-walk-around-glasgow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't even know where Slovakia is on the map so sry I can't say much about it.

know basicly nothing about slovakia, but seems like an alright place, hopefully based as the rest of eastern europe

Life is good, therefore I live most of the year in Cuckmany for moneyz

>German user
>"don't even know where Slovakia is on the map"

We're hiding next to the Czechs man, you steamrolled us back in the 40's

I know almost nothing about Slovakia

god damn you user

good on you tho

I've never been to Slovakia so I can't say anything about your country but you seem like a nice guy.

You get bonus points as well for being anti-cuck.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

>Slovakia
Our former colony
Nice to meet you again Janosik.

Thanks, I would prefer to work from Slovakia tho, the people are the best, everywhere else it is not the same

>I want to know where you think Slovakia fits on the Sup Forumsitical spectrum, how cucked we are,
Most based
>ftw you country will never have fascits in parliament
Also daily reminder if you do not vote for Kotleba you are leftist cuck

Almost Czech but not as cool

Sorry but they were caught buying kebab... instead of remove, not acceptable bro

>tfw no alt right party in your goverment :(

Visit if you're in need of cheap beer and some fucking mountains.

Britannia could use Mosley right now, great man.

British people have been nothing but nice, love the country.

Nice duck you got there. Looks pretty chill.

german education

you retarded fuck northern hungary is almost neighboring your shitty islamic country you fag

Felvidék is all right. Gotta admit though, some counties might belong to the czechs.

Last summer when I visited Bratislava I was saddened to see that you guys cucked to the arabs. There were kebab stores all over the place and I saw more burqa's than I ever see in my hometown here. I visited rock dwellings in Brocse or something and there the logo of the municipality was a white guy striking down a guy with a scimitar, so apparently some parts of your land still remember the days they stopped the Ottoman flood. Also your women are ok and I like your nature and gun stores and your police seem like non-cucked guys.

Look at this qt in this awesome uniform

Leftist lies REEEEEEEEE

wrong pic fuq

Oh yeah I remember, sry bout that. it's a ok country I guess

Good to see you again Jakub.

seriously? if true slovaks are out of the V4 fuck them

nice try toothpaste

Kebab is just only rooted deeply in slovakian culture
youtube.com/watch?v=oz7YuInwZf0

Isn't it now punishable by law to refer to the UK as 'Britain' in Slovakia? Because that's pretty fucking stupid. If such a law reflects the general political climate there accurately ya'll sound backwards as hell.

Also source: breitbart.com/london/2017/04/12/britain-banned-slovakia-call-uk-face-fine/

lol, thx for the video, fucking memories there

My great grandma is from Slovakia, a tiny farm village in the East called Zalobin. Most Slovak people I talk to has never heard of the town. Personally I want to visit and be immersed in Slav culture. Be sure to help kill the Muslims when the time is right. Slavs are the saviors of Europe.

>slovakian culture

>t. zkurveny picus vychodnarsky

So why aren't you part of Czechia?
What was wrong with Czechoslovakia?

Glasgow here.

I had no opinion on Slovakia until about 10 years ago, wen your low class scum and gypsies descended on my city by the 1000.

It was probably the biggest red pill of my life actually- I used to be against racism, and pro-immigration.

Now, I am racist, and I detest your filthy people. Women can no longer go out at night because so many of you are rapists, and old age pensioners live indoors in fear, because you pigs stand about the streets in gangs, and will attack only the weak and vulnerable.

Rape, myurder and burglary are the order of the day for you shower of absolute cunts. And the filth? My god, you are so stupid you cannot understand dustbins.

You, my friend, are the reason I voted for Brexit. I actually detest you really badly, and I want you gone.

Slovakians are the thing I hate most in the world.

ja som zapadniar ale CPkar aj tak, ale viem ze v BA je vychod vsetko od Avionu

Zalobin, you got me there. My grandma is from Ubla, also obscure.

I'll be there when the invaders will need some killing, Muslims will die, when the time is right, Europe will not fade.

>cigans are ethnic Slovaks
t. meth addict

>What was wrong with Czechoslovakia?
Nothing, just fucking politicians decieded to disband us without proper referendum

I hate the gypsies too, they're not Slovakians, just parasites from Romania. I support Brexit too and I am sorry you had to suffer that filth.

Slovakia doesn't like them either. Shoot on sight would be the best policy.

Is Slovakia infested with niggers and refugees? I was considering visiting Bratislava when I have a free week but I'd rather not have my wallet stolen and then be stabbed.

Pretty much.

More ciganin than anything

this is how they live- like european poo in loos.

you gotta go back

Pretty sure that's gypsie exclusive commieblock.

It is clean. Apparently the government decided to only take in 200 Christian Syrians and no one else, and is not going to open the gates to the terrorists.

Thoughts on them?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_People's_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=dSxisdGXvAc

>gypsies
Those are niggers every european country have.
This is how niggers looks like if they wont have high social benefits. Very close to thier natural habitat

I mean after a while of thinking about it I came to the conclusion that anything that went into Slovakia is probbably in Germany at this point.

No it is not, just avoid Gypsy infested areas, Bratislava is fine, but the Main train station is a 4th world shithole smelling of piss and gypsy.... stay only for necessary time, rest of the old city is relative ok

I would have thought that immigrants would be scared if Glaswegian women?

I drove through Glasgow on the way to Fort William and stopped to get food at your Asda. The local women were..... less than favourable to the eye.

The roma are not even the worst of you- some of tem got some kind of traditional roma morality, but your low-class tracksuit wearing scum are far far worse.

The filth and noise is unbelievable. Many of my elderly neighbours have been burgled. Rape rates are absolutely through the roof, and the police have lost control of the streets.

I know what Im talking about. Slovakians, not gypsies. Some gypsies can be bad, but all Slovaks are the worst cunts I have ever seen in my life.

I did not know human beings could be so low until they arrived.

I can't excuse their behaviour, but all of this sounds more like what's happened in Stoke rather than Glasgow.

my grandmother left slovakia when it was getting raped by mussolini and nazis, so cant say much

good choice

yeah we got some toothless hags in the Asda zones of the city.

the MILFS tend to hang out at Waitrose in the West End

>There is a positive correlation between poverty and ugliness, user.

Nevertheless, the normal every 7/10 cuties around my streets are living in fear, in Sturgeon's utopia.

I think shes importing them to get a sweet deal from the EU, while shafting normal indiginous Scots. And then that malicious cunt calls herself a feminist?

Sturgeon and all Slovakians need to GTFO , ASAP

Yes I fucking mad- this hits me right at home.

Calm down, Ahmed.

> steamrolled us back in the 40's
you with your Tiso joined Hitler at the first chance you got and now you want to pretend you were "steamrolled"? Fuck off.

glasgow.stv.tv/articles/278471-these-streets-were-made-for-walking-anti-rape-protest-walk-around-glasgow/

local women organsed this when the rape epidemic started.

the rape epidemic is still going on, only now marches are no longer allowed, because it highlights that the police have utterly lost control of the streets, and the slovakians can rape and rob with impunity.

I dont go outside too much, in case they kick my door in. they stand in the street watching for who goes out, and then rob their houses.

>Slovakia
>Mussolini
Wut?