What is prison really like? I'm about to be sent there for a 20 year sentence and I'm scared shitless

What is prison really like? I'm about to be sent there for a 20 year sentence and I'm scared shitless

Can anyone here help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRW7h5wy3GU
youtube.com/watch?v=CLWp-m2cd_U
youtu.be/2g56susrNQY?t=4m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=HfEsz812Q1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't drop the soap.

Don't drop the soap

Don't drop the soap.

>20 year sentence
Dumb nigger

What did you do?

Don't drop the soap.

What did your dumbass do to get a 20 year sentence?

Find a huge, buff nigger and be his butt buddy in exchange for protection. Best option available OP

Don't drop the soap.

Keep to yourself. Don't be a cuck, but don't make yourself a target either. Don't trust the blacks.

>20 years
if you see some white cracka dropping the soap: that's an invitation for straight sex among two heterosexual men

Drop the soap, don't believe these fags, you'll love it

>20 year sentence
JUST

Join the aryan brotherhood and get swole

Always defend yourself if physically attacked.

Find a weapon if you can.

Avoid trouble, mind your own business, don't make friends too fast. What did you do, by the way?

Its not as bad as the movies. People won't attack you just for existing. Mind your own business, keep your nose clean - but do NOT get friendly with the guards. And for fucks sake do NOT accept any gifts from any of the other inmates.

The soap, I wouldn't drop it

Go watch afterprisonshow on youtube.

If you sharpen anything into a weapon the guards will sharpen you into a pinhead. Also be nice but don't be a kissass. Work out during your free time, but stay out of the weightlifting field until you developed some good body mass for self defence. Also if you're asked to join a gang you have no choice.

Don't drop the soap

what did u do? 20 years is a long time. why don't u run away

Start stretch your boi pussy now and watch sissy hypnosis vids . Find the biggest dude and offer your self up for protection

In Norway you get a PS4, woodwork (shop classes) therapy, baking, cigarettes, an allowance, treated nicely.

Man wrong country to get a sentence from...

Remain upright in the shower.

what state

t. prison guard

bullshit. You wouldn't be free to walk around now if your crime was severe enough to get 20 years.

Until OP tells us what he did, no more replies

Not nearly as bad as people say

I'm posting from prison

It ain't bad. The worst is all the empty time. Get ready to get into literature and working out because that's gonna be your life.

Run. Get the fuck out. Go south, go north, go anywhere. Why not let them support you when you are an old man anyways? Get the fuck out. Take the red pill of freedom and go.

you're going to get raped multiple times a week for 20 years

You arrive on a bus, and you are stripped down. Sweat beads on your brow as the bulbous guard spreads your legs, and peels back your cheeks with latex-covered hands. It's similar to a prostate exam, but in this case it serves two purposes: to search for contraband, but mostly to prepare you for the reeming to come.

You arrive to your cell, clad in canvas shoes and an orange jump suit. In the dark corner of the small space between the wall and the toilet you see pearly white teeth peel into a smile. A nigger. He reeks of slight body odor and the petroleum jelly that he has already spread upon his shaft.

"Ayo, white boi." He says, appearing from the darkness, fully naked. You wonder how his meager diet of prison food resulted in his solid, rippling body, but then his endowment enters your sight picture.

It's massive. It really is genetics.

A buzzer goes off, and it's lights out. You simply hear a soft chuckle before everything goes black...

leave the country and never come back. better than spending a big portion of your life in a cage.

hue

>In Norway you get a PS4

Wasn't Breivik protesting the fact that he can't get anything more modern than a PS2 with hunger strike?

Depends on how much money you have. If you're poor you need to worry about dropping the soap, but if you're rich you get to live in better conditions than you probably are right now.

you got to be somebodys bitch, then your straight. and get all your vitamins.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRW7h5wy3GU

Are you posting from prison?

We're treating him extra harshly.

Attempted murder bit I didn't do anything. It's a huge misunderstanding

claims to be red-pilled, never heard Jim Goad talk about prison and the lack of rape
youtube.com/watch?v=CLWp-m2cd_U

damn i bet he has a huge cock

Make sure to smuggle as many drugs/pills into jail using ur ass
You make get serious money for commissary
There's like a 500% price difference in street drugs and jail drugs

Tennessee

Nah, but I've visited and seen documentaries from the Norwegian broadcasting centers. If you want USA content, michel moore has a bunch of stuff on our prison system.

My tax dollars is feeding this cunt this much to get muscles? They should all be skinny shits.

The low class sorts of people that make up the vast majority of inmates find themselves at home in the culture there. They've lived in it on the outside as well.

You can never fit into it and if you try you will mark yourself as an outsider and a target. Best to mind your own business

I've never been to prison but I'm pretty sure you should go in with the mentality that you're ready to die at any moment and be at peace with it already. That way you won't seem nervous

No freedom

Unlike being a neet, where you can choose to go outside and do other things, you can't do anything in prison.

Try reading.

tfw trusting anyone regardless.

I've spent time there as a child. I'm a complete psychopath though and have extremely dead eyes. I was bothered a few times by niggers but then once I proved I was fearless, I made friends quick. so I just used the time to bulk up and read.

Tips:
No fear: People will smell it like animals.
Fight if called upon to do so: Your time will go better if you are not a cuck.
Bathe regularly: Fellow inmates don't want to smell you.
Don't ask people about their charges: You get labeled a snitch or a plant.
Grow your beard.
Strike a balance between happy and sad: People who are depressed won't be envious and people won't think you are bringing them down - neutrality is best.
Don't talk jailhouse politics if you can avoid it.
Your character will be tested - consider everything you are being asked has a wrong answer and a wrong answer.
That's all I can think of.
The rape thing is a meme in my experience but I was in a short term facility, people tending to not like faggots or the idea of fags.

>leaf

Then fucking run away, 20 years is basically your life.

What are you even doing here? Change state, drop every contact, find a low wage job, literally anything is better than prison

>I swear officer, the blade of my knife just so happen to fly one milimeter near his neck.

Story time please.

Correct thinking is correct. Run, you dumb fuck. Go.

I would totally come commit crimes in Norway for some of that lifestyle. Too bad I would just get deported.

This is true to OP

20 years is a long time.

Did you hear about that guy that survived with no shoes in the Amazon jungle and made it all the way to Argentina?

Get rid of all your IDs and go to South America

>Attempted murder bit I didn't do anything. It's a huge misunderstanding

Whoa. Better go explain that to the judge!

Check out the YouTube channel "After Prison Show"

You reporting to FBOP or state? Either way, learn the rules fast and follow them. Mind your own business and don't talk shit. Prison is very restrictive and you while have minimal choices in your daily life. Everything is dictated to you.

Let's hear it.

Free housing, free food, free healthcare, free utilities, free fitness facilities, free entertainment.

US prison is utopia.

read some survival books and run inawoods in a foreign country , SA is perfect

>grow your beard

This is bad advice. Anything a person can grab could mean your death.

Rip your shirt off the instant you know you're about to fight. Being ashamed of your man-titties isn't worth your life.

youtu.be/2g56susrNQY?t=4m56s

Americans like it apperantly, best thing is. Most people that leave, don't come back.

Just spend all your time studying and ask for an experimental treatment to rid you of all your bad behavior.

looking as masculine as possible is a thing too, just dont have a long beard

It's pretty nice. If you want a free vacation, you can always stab someone.

Prepare your anus.

Basically prison boils down to not being a bitch. Don't take no shot from anyone, even if they are way bigger than you and can kick your ass.

You ARE going to get ass whipped at least a few dozen times. Part of being in prison. If you are doing a 20, you are best off getting you a shiv and knowing when to use it.

Otherwise prison is just one big community and the game is hustling. Figure out a way to get consistent money on your books and learn a prison trade. Tattooing is the most popular one. Also git gud at spades and find you a good spades partner. You will never go hungry again.

You can't poo in loo in prison OP

yeah sure thing Oz viewer

Well there are many ways you can think of it. You can try to be tough which probably will end up badly, you can try to be useful by having useful skill like knowing tattooing. But since mainly I think you are some beta faggot who is fucked, just go to the biggest fellow there is and bend down 'n be his bitch.

>I dindu nuffin
truly a nigger

I went peison for a year. It was not bad, pretend to be poor and dont take shit from anybody. It also helps to get used to being surrounded by niggers.
Noise
Smell
Violence

I was accused of trying to kill my law professor but it's all bullshit. A fellow classmates of mine and I got incredibly drunk one night on campus and we were chilling in my car and we saw this one professor we both hate so I decided to play a prank on him. I turned the car on and sped towards him but I wasn't intending to hit him. Anyways, I lost control and side swiped him. He was unconcious and I passed out. My so called friend ran away and they haven't been able to locate him. I was under the influence, so I was hoping the jury would see that it wasn't really me who did it, just under the influence and I used some bad judgement

DON'T TIP THE SOAP OVAH

Run, what the fuck are you expecting. Get the hell out of America, go to Mexico, Brazil, any lawless shithole will do, it's better than waste 20 years of your life in the can.

20 years and you're not sure that you won't get raped?

Have you considered buying a false ID and going far away user?

Do not, I repeat do not shit in the shower. They will murder over some stupid shit like that.

I'm pretty sure they don't let people go home again when they've been sentenced to 20 years. Unless you paid like a million dollar bail.

Yeah you deserve to go to prison. You probably won't spend more than 8 years there though.

I'm speaking from the 6 months I did in El Dorado KS for felony meth possession. All prisons are different, and all blocks are different. Mine wasn't that bad, but if you fucked up and fucked with the wrong dude then it was totally possible you'd end up dead.

I watched a female guard get fucked by three inmates when she did walkthrough because they found a way to pop their cell door without the electronic system knowing somehow. Took almost a whole three minutes for any of the other guards to even get in the fucking pod.

Go on the run you fucking cuck what is the matter with you just wash dishes in some backwater and get a rhinoplasty what have you got to lose?

>I was completely sane and sober and drank a drug that made me insane and drunk.

Oh no, I'm outta here. Not this silly argument again. Sorry dude, your fault. However you should high tail the fuck out of there. Maybe leave evidence that you were drunk and there's a 50/50 chance that they won't use as much resources in catching you.

A few more years for 20, what's the difference?

>run people with your car
>I DINDU NUFFIN MANE

>20 years for that

wew lad

Oh come on. It's not that bad.

you are mind bogglingly stupid and seem like a nigger
>driving drunk
i dindu nuffin
>speeding at someone as a dudepranklmao
i dindu nuffin
>i only hit him a little bit
i dindu nuffin
>it was my friends fault!
you are a nigger

My parents paid the bail. Was hoping the money could also get me off the hook but the jury was stupid as fuck

The soap in the showers? Don't drop it.

Was she hot?

You should really get the fuck of America.

Dude fucking run

Yep

You should have posted complete episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfEsz812Q1I

Lets put it like this, You are not completely innocent.
Drunk driving and driving recklessly.
You definantly deserve to go to jail, Wonder how long though.