Trump's not going to fire him, right?

trump's not going to fire him, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
nymag.com/thecut/2017/03/jared-kushner-is-exfoliating-his-friends.html
haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930
jpost.com/Israel-News/Rabbi-Yosef-Elitzur-author-of-The-Kings-Torah-allegedly-praised-price-tag-attacks-474517
youtube.com/watch?v=w3GmwHc5yJE
rawstory.com/2017/04/hes-nothing-like-alexander-hamilton-chris-cuomo-mocks-trump-surrogates-defense-of-jared-kushner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he sacks Bannon we get a 40 stack noble revolt from the alt-right.

F

>alt-right

>Trump won't actually fire Bannon, goy, but he'll fire him in spirit

he won't fire him because then he'd have a problem with breitbart. he'll just demote him which he's pretty much already done

This liberal fantasy of the trumps palace Intreague is pretty entertaining

Trump isn't dumb. Bannon knows where the bodies are buried.

>Intreague
HOLY FUCK WHAT DO THEY TEACH YOU GUYS IN BURGER SCHOOL

This. Trump won't commit political suicide but we'll still see it in his policy

This faggot (((journalist))) saw my quip about Bannon not observing the 1st law of the 48 laws of power and turned it into an entire article. Fucking kek. Journalism has to be the laziest profession there is.

>Lol you spelled it wrong

Why are Canadians cancer

(((Kushner))) has already fired Bannon. Trump listens to Kushner while Bannon has to sit there and watch.

That Bannon puts up with his daily political cucking is an embarrassment. Perhaps he feels he's the only thing stopping Trump from spreading America's cheeks for a 24x7 Zionist assraping.

DAP = Double AIPAC Penetration

Doubt it. But whatever the case, we're stuck for 4 years. We're gonna ride it out. Even if it turns out Trump is a kike shill, you must understand his election has shown people that you don't actually have to be a career politician to become president. Anyone can.
So even if Trump himself is a failure we've opened the political door to more people, not just the president but the house and senate too. What we need to get ready for is mid terms and making sure we get in senators that we like. Whatever happens, no matter how bad things get NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP. Only faggots give up

If he goes, I tender my letter of resignation.

There a many victories they would have us forget. The Overton window, Supreme court etc. The effects will be felt for a generation. Its a win from that point of view already.

He bans Bannon we destroy his campaign and hope for re-election.

Don't fuck with the frog.

WE DIDN'T LIKE HIM ANYWAY, AMIRITE, PEEDS??? PRAISE K E K??

>Whatever happens, no matter how bad things get NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP
THIS THIS THIS

Though I would say the battle we need to fight isn't simply the battle to hire good political employees (which the MSM turns into a cult of personality spectator sport).

The problem with our government is we, the owners, have been absentees. Politicians with no supervision for 2 or 4 years do about as well as any other employee working without supervision for 2 or 4 years. Our society and our government are living entities, and like every other living thing they need constant tending.

So we must fight, but we must fight every day - fight to take back our government, and fight to enlist our fellow human beings to our cause.

p.s. Remember that feelings of helplessness, that it's all too big to change, are *intentional social programming by those who would steal our nation*. They're like the voice of Axis Sally or Tokyo Rose, but inside our own heads. Do not believe their propaganda. Believe in our power, to change change our own lives and the world.

Don't give up. Believe. Fight.

Jared smirks at weird moments.

The American Psycho meme that some anons started up yesterday is actually rather apt.

Lel. You'll go and have a little walk somewhere with your stupid little red hats. A few antifa will come along and abuse you. The elite must be terrified. Ya fuckin idiot.

>a still picture is an accurate representstion of Kushners reaction to that moment

Bullshit anyone who runs will still need to be rich and be tough enough to say some 'racist' shit so the media gives them lots of exposure.

Lol

Alt-right faggots BTFO

If the expression on his face at that moment doesn't give you the creeps, you just might be a shill.

>instantaneous snapshots are an accurate depiction of the faces people make

Please give me a wider cross-section of wild speculation to analyze, thanks.

(((They))) are going to make Kushner their Jewish JFK.

But it's far, far more sinister than that. Kushner and his family and supporters (including Rothschild, Soros, Murdoch, and Netanyahu) are all messianic-apocalyptic Lubavitchers (a Jewish supremacist cult). And Kushner is the final piece in their plan to bring about their prophesied "End of Days" and return the Jews to their Promised Land.

This is why they started their Syria war to coincide with Passover - the celebration of G-d smiting the enemies of the Jews and the Jews being led by their messiah to the Promised Land.

That Kushner is to be their new messiah is why they had planned all those PR pictures of Kushner with ME military forces, to be released on what they thought would be their new face's triumphant coming out party (but instead turned into the flaming #KushnerAtWar and #FireKushner debacle, requiring them to pull him out of the spotlight to protect him). This alone, that they'd have planned the attack on Syria along with PR for Kushner, should be chilling.

The rest of the "God told us we're Chosen and we get to kill you" stuff you don't have to believe. The enormous danger for humanity is *they* believe it. And they are one step away from having control of the biggest killing machine in history.

Kushner and his death cult must be stopped.

There are good threads about this in the Sup Forums archives. One is here:

>Bannon controls the White House
>No Kushner!
>super-genius!
>incompetent!
It's like Wikileaks all over again. Fuck this noise. Shit like this is obviously staged >pick a side durrrrrrr

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Nice going drumpflets. Daniel tosh is running merica now

My name is Jared Kushner. I live in the 666 Fifth Avenue building on the 11th floor. I'm 36 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

If he goes I'm done. Trump has the balls and he has the brains. No brains means Trump is literally a fearless puppet of the Jews.

I remember the thread this was on user never did go check the place out

He's certainly trying to send a message.

Jared Kushner Is ‘Exfoliating’ His Friends
nymag.com/thecut/2017/03/jared-kushner-is-exfoliating-his-friends.html

I'm trying to listen to the new
ABBA greatest hits tape, but Ivanka, my supposed wife, keeps buzzing in my ear.

Bannon is about 5-10 IQ points above Kushner, and I sincerely hope that's enough to out-maneuver this evil kike.

No, this is all a bunch of fake news ginned up by kikes.

Or rather, he never reported back.

Oh nice, new stupid antisemetic conspiracy theories since the old ones were getting stale.

You know the Rebbe (controversially) is the Chabad messiah right? And you know that none of those people you listed are Chanadniks right? You aren't retarded right?

All the crazies on my Facebook feed talk about the Jewish Russian Chabad Maffia. Welcome to the club of the guy banned from all libraries in town for jacking it and the guy with autism and a man fupa on there.

The guy really got that psychopath look in his eyes

why is this the first thing i notice

There is an idea of a Jared Kushner; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

In my lifetime as an artist, it's not a symbol I've ever "accidentally" made.

>antisemitic conspiracy theories

HAHAHAHAHAHA stop you're kvetching, you'll get your turn in the oven soon enough

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

That's actually a really cute picture.

Donald, it's Kushner, Jared Kushner. You're my father in law so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Steve Bannon. I killed Steve Bannon with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Mar Logo, so you know, keep your eyes open.

Bannon a shit
Fuck him

Wait I thought the Holocaust didn't happen. You goyim are confusing.

And really, Kushner Chabad apocalypse cult is some Nation of Islam Yakub level stupid

See, now this is a meme I can work with.

5-10 points isn't much at all. Depending where they're at it wont matter at all. 10 is only a lot if you are under 100.

Hitler's mistake was thinking you kikes could be restrained. He should have wiped you out when he had the chance.

T_D will fall in line behind Donald anyway.

Damnit now I'm really confused. Where on stormfront/your death note fanfiction blog can I find out the real story of the Holocaust?

You and the creep Kushner can fuck right off. You to reddit, Kushner to Israel.

Shieet readind this thread you'd think Sup Forums meme'd bannon into the white house. what did y'all do before bannon joined trump? trump wanted to ban all muslims before bannon even joined the campaign

The real story is the most logical one. All the camps were concentration camps similar to Japanese internment camps in America. The Nazis used the camps as labor for the war effort. As the war dragged on, and the Nazi supply lines fell apart under allied bombing, the prisoner's rations shrank and disease became rampant, especially Typhus.

Kushner and his family funded the rabbis who wrote "The King's Torah" - which said it was not only acceptable to kill people who were not protecting Jews, but even to kill babies if a Jew felt they might grow up to be a threat.

"according to Jewish law, killing civilian non-Jews is permissible in certain circumstances, including the killing of non-Jewish infants"

haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930

jpost.com/Israel-News/Rabbi-Yosef-Elitzur-author-of-The-Kings-Torah-allegedly-praised-price-tag-attacks-474517

It's a tarp. The guy may be getting shit on as a distraction.

- too white and wealthy to win as a Democrat on the national stage these days.
- looks like Steve Jobs... nerdy.
- not the most charismatic guy to other men,
- hardly speaks in public
- not a lot of pull with GOP.
- if he had a desire for a political future, he'd be 100% behind Bannon and pick up skills to win non-New York white voters. He be posting Pepe on his Twitter.

A New York Jew's road to a political career among Republicans is going Barry Goldwater.

If this dude was serious he'd be pounding the microphone like Ben Shapiro.
Jared is not really gonna help Trump win votes in congress or really be able to communicate with bible belt or rust belt congressmen and voters.

Well, we have to protect Israel for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

Hey fellow anons, tell me about Bannon. Should we really be trusting a shadowy spymaster?

This paragraph really took my noggin for a joggin and is better than the thousands of pages of scholarly research by trained scholars I have read. Please take your voice of truth out to the world, but don't worry if it cracks like the last time the girl at the GameStop counter rang you up. You have a mission now.

He's not being run for President tomorrow. The plan looks like 2024 - when he'll be run as a **Democrat** "who knows how to work with Republicans."

Again, the model is JFK. And in WWII JFK wasn't out giving stump speeches every day. He was doing war things that made for good PR that was used later.

>thousands of pages of scholarly research by trained scholars

Such as? There's never been any independent research into the topic because criticism or denial of the Holocaust is illegal in most western countries and social suicide in all western countries.

I have a serious lack of Bannon memes

So, who cucked Kushner?

Nah. He fucked himself by being in Trump's administration as a Democrat. They may not take him back.

If he wanted a future with the GOP and to have pull he'd have to go Bill Kristol or Ben Shapiro.

Coming off as a New York dandy promoting left wing causes to Trump doesn't help him.

>JFK... veteran
>Jared... no military experience.

No experience in US Armed Forces... didn't even volunteer in Israeli defense forces.

How are they going to portray him as a warrior?

The most compelling argument, imo, is the energy use one. The amount of energy it takes to burn a human body (which is largely water) is large. The amount of energy it would have taken for the story to occur as the myth insists is immense, far beyond what they Germans had available.

I asked a scientist user a few days ago who was asking for help wrestling with the collapse of his Holocaust beliefs to do the energetic analysis to convince himself, and to his credit - he did!

>Obviously, the energy required would be immense. Having just had my grandmother cremated last year, I would also wonder about the time necessary, even when split into machine-hours.

>I am told by jewishvirtuallibrary.org and nizkor.org that the Crematorium II ("Krema II") facility at Aushwitz-Birkenau contained 15 "muffles" (receptacle for the corpse). And that in December of 1943, using a strategy of alternating loads of 3 and then 2 bodies into each muffle, this coke-fired crematory was capable of turning 2,250 bodies into complete ash every 24 hours, allowing 4 hours of downtime.

>2,250? Are they aware that stuffing more material in doesn't actually reduce the energy requirements? If we were to assume an average body weight of 50kg, we're talking about reducing 112,500kg of biomass into dust in 18 hours? A body is about 65% water weight, so that would give us 73,125kg -- it takes about 2.5 MJ (megajoules) of energy to evaporate 1kg of water.

>So every 18 hours, these receptacles are given 182,813 MJ of energy, from a coke-fired furnace? This is just for the water. No heat loss, no insulation, no flues, 100% efficiency, and we're talking...

> 4.37 metric tonnes of oil (toe) equivalent
> 6.24 metric tonnes of coal (toc) equivalent
> 43.7 tons of TNT denonated...EVERY 18 hours?

>I just don't know what to do with this.

I am simply not there. youtube.com/watch?v=w3GmwHc5yJE

Saved. Thanks, user.

The motivation behind the "crematoriums" is also a bit puzzling. We're told both that Nazis were explicit in their desire to genocide Jews and that they burned all the bodies to hide the evidence.

Don't forget, Israel is our greatest ally!

there's not a lot that I've seen, but I'm fond of this one.

>Those black pupils

Isn't it illegal for you to be anti-Semitic?

at this point fuck it, i dont care anymore.

let the kikes make their move. let them be out in the open and obvious to all. we will wipe them from the face of the earth in a real holocaust.

>How are they going to portray him as a warrior?
They're not going to portray him as a warrior, they're going to portray him as the statesman who "brought peace to the Middle East."

That was part of the reason for the PR photos being ready for release along with the story "Trump sides with Kushner over Bannon" when the Syria attack was announced. (See recent media stories on Kushner hiring a big-time Hollywood PR mogul to manage Kushner's political image.) But the bigger story looks like this:

First they'll get him domestic credit for "remaking" the US government on behalf of all Americans.

"Jared Kushner, a 36-year-old real estate mogul who has no prior experience in government, has been tasked by Trump with handling several complex duties, including making peace between the Israelis and Palestinians, ending the opioid addiction crisis, and reorganizing the entire executive branch of the United States government."

rawstory.com/2017/04/hes-nothing-like-alexander-hamilton-chris-cuomo-mocks-trump-surrogates-defense-of-jared-kushner/

(Notice they already have the PR machine comparing Kushner to trendy Alexander Hamilton.)

Then, and this is the big one, they'll give him credit for peace in the Middle East.

Here's that plan as I see it: They will send him to the ME to "broker peace." The Palestinians have no leverage, so as always they'll have to take whatever assraping they're given. But Israel, because Kushner is their agent and they're in on the scam, will this time agree to the "Kushner Plan." The global MSM will then trumpet "KUSHNER BRINGS PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST!!" and they will anoint him as the new Messiah in a way that will make the MSM worship of Obama look like a Klan rally. With this wave of global PR the Zionists will sweep him right into the White House.

The Israelis will finally have their own President, their Jewish JFK, one of The Chosen ruling all of humanity from the world's grandest throne.

10/10 meme right there

Can you arrest a mind? Can you contain a thought? Try to imprison it, you cannot chain it. Try to kill it and you can only kill a man. The thought lives for all eternity.

It's hilarious how accurate that is. Yesterday I was reading posts from some dumbfuck who was saying things like "Trump is one of the smartest people in the world, if he says bringing down Assad is a good thing, then I believe him"

>his election has shown people that you don't actually have to be a career politician to become president

Never Trumper here and this was the only solace I took out of this election. ofcourse, if turns out to be a complete an utter disaster, we may never get another non-politician close to the white house again.

So long faggot.

Is there any evidence he plows Milo? Post it!

Your arse hurts more than hers right now, it's so fucking funny! "muh equali...wait, wait don't hit wimmin!!!"

This, you've done well already, never give up. I'm hoping Europe follows too, we've been cucked by globalist cunts for too long.

What's the order of succession? Hem ight be put in a position that ,if, someone stages a violent buslim bomb attack he might have a chance jbl 2.0

The entire Holocaust story is rationally puzzling because it's not a rational story, it's a story of faith. It's like Jews believing Moses parted the Red Sea, or the Hannukkkah lamp burned for 8 days. 6,000,000 is a *mythic* number.

But this is extremely relevant for this thread because Kushner and his apocalyptic Lubavitchers *do* believe the Holocaust happened, and they intend to exact retribution on all goyim for not saving the Jews.

My guess is they won't out-and-out kill 6 billion of us, since that would take work and cost money. Once they're in charge of the US military all they need to do is create enough war that the already fragile food chain collapses and starvation and disease will wipe out the 6B. (I suspect this is why the Davos-crowd "ideal Earth population" numbers all end up around 1B, because that's 7B - 6B dead goyim.)

The Jews love their Holocaust. For a narcissistic-masochistic people whose ground of being is the belief they're persecuted beyond all others, the Holocaust is like Christmas to a Christian child. It's magic. Of course it will seem puzzling to anyone outside their faith.

>If he sacks Bannon the "alt-right" get a 40-inch cock down their throats.
FTFY, famalamalam.

But the American homeland will be fine, yes?

The thing about so much insider gossip leaking to the media is that it makes it easy to gaslight them with bullshit.

That table is not very stately, the president doesn't even have elbow space.
It more closely resembles the children's table at Christmas lunch, than that of official POTUS functions.