Racemixing general

In this thread we discuss racemixing topics such as
>When is it okay to racemix
>Why white women are beyond redemption

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1HEpuH1JA
youtube.com/watch?v=PnDgZuGIhHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For those who against racemixing I have a question I've been meaning to ask.

If I'm latino (Dominican) and I were to breed with a peruvian or columbian is this a bad form of racemixing since we have different genetics or is it okay because we both fall under the latino category?

>oy vey stay away from the Christian shiksas, goyim

Dysgenics are bad. What you're saying is totally fine, autistically speaking, but if you have low IQ pls don't go above replacement rate.

When it's ok to racemix.
1. If it's already a majority white (3/4 or greater)
2. Never otherwise, unless it's a C O L O N I Z E D situation where she's willing to be a model family
If you are like pic related Dominicano tier then no, don't go for a Peruvian, go for a whiter mix.

I am a Dominican male but I'm pale as fuck. My whole family that is also fully Dominican is predominantly lighter than most latinos. I would say most members of my family especially from my mothers side tend to be of lighter complexion, we do not look black whatsoever.

Gimme a pic of your temple that shows hairline and the eye.

I'll do my hand.

If it means anything I have dark brown eyes and curly hair.

>brown eyes and curly hair
nignog detected

Shut up Spaniard. Brown eyes and curly hair are common fucking features for Dominicans you retard.

no
jews

When the cock is big

Eh, I still want that hairline and your eye color. Your skin tone is pretty light, light enough that I don't think I wouldn mind if you were with a white woman, but I can't say for vertai until I see a pic.

Or when the pussy is tight.

shilling aside, dont racemix or settle for a white woman. mgtow is the way to go. fuck this gay earth. planet of the apes soon.

I am a spic, green eyes, straight brown hair, and I prefer white girls. May I pump some of my bean sprouts in an white girl.

You're making the earth gay by not procreating.

Should I get a white or ethnic girlfriend bros??

>green eyes
>brown hair not black
I'm ok with that

Video below reveals the kind of people you're asking permission from.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1HEpuH1JA

Marry whomever you want to, just don't fornicate or commit adultery.

It's fine. The Ad Council told me so
youtube.com/watch?v=PnDgZuGIhHs

I'm not asking permission, I am curious as to what is considered racemixing or not.

Stop being so gay and find a woman that loves you, loves children, and wants some with you.
Also, make sure she is sane in the head.

>Hispanic
>also a nignog

Ayyy paco!

Just keep shipping in thai women as you faggots have been doing.

ethnic gf?
what do you mean?

I honestly, unironically can't understand what is Sup Forums's problem with racemixing.

Any argument you have against it is essentially ignoring historical facts or common sense.

And for some reason it's only a problem when a white chick is fucking a black dude, when you're asked if you'd make babies with an azn qt3.14 you're suddenly all about "mixing superior races".

It really seems to me that all the anti-interracial stuff comes from repressed jealousy and insecurties you guys have bottled up.

ethnic. don't mix with the white

So I had a kid with a black girl, but have a white gf who I plan to marry and have several kids with. Black girl and our kid live with us and we all get along (white gf loves our kid and helping take care), and it's seemed to be some implication that maybe in the future as me and white gf marry, settle down and have kids, that black girl may also want another kid or more.

So me and white gf, white family to-be, but also black girl mutual friend kind of attached to us, sort of an extended family. How's that? Feels kind of Thomas Jefferson.

>I am curious as to what is considered racemixing or not.
>is this a bad form of racemixing since we have different genetics or is it okay

If she's human, female, and old enough to bear children, then it's okay. Anyone who says otherwise is speaking out of envy.

>he literally has a house nigress
if you can manage to keep it together good for you but holy shit does that sound like a nightmare.

flag checks out. Any way they go with non whites becaude muh sexual freedoms and other things. They don't find non whites more attractive.
Giving them freedoms was a huge mistake

You literally have a house nigress. Dude, you fucked up.

>This whole thread

Where can I get more of this?

missalice

she has maori blood

I married a Chinese woman. she's superior in every way to any white woman I ever dated. She's thin and stays in shape. She's a Ph.D in engineering. She's actually funny. She's sexy but not a degenerate. She's racist by default.

I am going to have smart awesome kids. downside, bone marrow transplants, some organ donation, and blood plasma is harder to come by. Especially the bone marrow bit. It has to come from the right blood type and half asian/whites.

This can be dealt with by donating to your own bone marrow bank. It's painful but has to be done because in an emergency he'll have compatible material ahead of time.

Also, for all your talk, my wife wants kids bad and we fuck for real without pulling out. We are going to have kids and there is nothing you can do about it.

Whites are shrinking, shrink and get violent and you'll be eradicated. You are outnumbered and numerous foreign powers would attempt to stop a white uprising.

Whites can only be saved by whites making babies. It is the only way but none of you are doing it. You are terrified of it. When you fuck you use contraceptives and try to talk women out of it. How is it my fault that our people won't breed?

Unless I rape a white girl I'm not going to have a white kid. I tried, a girlfriend of 3 years even aborted a pregnancy rather than go through with it. Our people are broken and I despair for the tragedy of it.

But I will not let that make my family's great legacy end with me. My family will survive.

That's your perspective and while I'm not saying I disagree, I want to know what a person who believes racemixing is inherently wrong to answer those questions.

Get a nice, big, white, hunky, beefy American man to fuck.

I don't consider many Latinos to be mixing if they're with a white both ways. It's only with one's like Peruvians and west Brasilians that I wouldn't really be ok with.

>a person who believes racemixing is inherently wrong
That doesn't exist. There are only people who claim that they believe so. Pic related is the editor of "The Daily Stormer".

And here's Richard Spencer's wife. Don't be tricked.

Yes but she's yellow