God is not real

god is not real

every religious person on this earth is trash

DELET THIS

God is real, though, how do you explain the existence of everything, how do you explain what created the entire universe, how do you explain the first mover

>lol if you think 'science' explains it, you're too young for this board

tips fedora

How do you explain what created God?

>lol god created himself or he was just always created out of himself or something lol

you are trash created out of colonisation by europe

enjoy living in your trash state and your favelas getting worse and worse while you build more and more churches worsening the BRAIN DRAIN

fucking trash

S

God is outside of logic and the laws of physics, you're trying to understand something that cannot be understood
But yeah religion is stupid, theism=/=religion. Deist master race here

how could you do this to us on our special day? :(

refer to post above you trash

Oh no! I'm very offended please stop

Validing the existence of a god doesn't validate a religion

no but validating the existence of giants in the form of giant's bones IS literal actual proof of the bible and Christianity.

jst bcause you tried you can get a golden star

>God is outside of logic and the laws of physics, you're trying to understand something that cannot be understood

and yet you understand it perfectly well

Lol another god vs aliens debate

>God is real, though,
Thousands of gods who came before are false gods, but no, your god is real? The strong inductive evidence is that your god is no different than all the others.

>how do you explain the existence of everything,
The simplest explanation (law of parsimony) is that the universe is eternal and is naturally this way.

>every religious person on this earth is trash
Most of them are really good people, but far too gullible and trusting.

>God is outside of logic and the laws of physics
All beliefs are irrational. Fabricated gods are mental fictions that can never be rational.

>you're trying to understand something that cannot be understood
All we have to do is look at the thousands of gods that came before ( Ra, Jupiter, Zeus, Zoroaster, Uhuru Mazda, Odin, etc. )and we know exactly what to do with the current crop of made-up gods.

nice meme

Anglo atheist.

The worst of both worlds in one. Truly disgusting.

Idk being brainwashed by Jews is pretty disgusting

Infinite universe

Ok I'm going to put my son on this one planet out of 1x10^1203981239078 and ONLY this planet has life and nothing else xD

God could be real but all our religions are wrong we are fucking clueless.

good goy.

I'm not religious, but if the Christians wanna wipe out the Muslims then I've got no qualms with it.

carry on sucking circumcised heeb dick

enjoy sucking on jewish dick faggot

This sentence is exactly why humans can't understand the concept of infinity. The universe has always been here experiencing itself.

If aliens landed and started spreading the word of Christ to African nations you would call those interstellar travelers a bunch of uneducated luddites.

>science can't explain it (yet)
>god must have done it
sound logic that has never failed before

anyway nice bait

nice neckbeard

>Muh kike on a stick maymay

atheism can't be taken serious when you're in an alliance with muslimes

youre a fool to think that religious trash would ever associate themselves with empiricism

kys and do us all a favour kike trash

Epic meemee

>Tide goes in, tide goes out :)

Please, stop before you embarrass yourself further.

What a useless thread. Everyone who is not completely braindead knows that every single religion is retarded fucking superstition.

I'll pray for you

there is a difference between a religious zealot who was born into a religion and a person who came to a religion after years of personal investigation... two guesses which would be the irrational dickhead

other way around, faggot. atheists/liberals are all rallying around mudslimes in "solidarity". dumb pieces of shit.

you think so? you think that kind of information is not being subverted by the hordes of idiots on a daily basis?

fucking cunt

faith is the only wall that can withstand human nature. without any god to turn to, be it as violent as it may be, we would be running rampant in the streets raping and mangling each other in order to release ourselves. Your weakling ancestors would've probably died out were it not for our faith in god, you have and only have god to thank for the life you were given, now pay him the respect he's do.

listen to sam harris or christopher hitchens

bullshit

you are referring to the feminist movement

retard

Everyone who is not completely braindead recognises that God exists

Close. Ideologues are the cancer, be it political or religious.

>hurr durr retarded reason number 58435

You think we are unable to reach that kind of mentality without looking at some hebrew shit show trilogy????

fucking idiot

shitposting shill is shitposting

keep ever vigilant

Christianity is as anti Jew as you get. It's about as anti jew as fascism is anti communist.

Doesn't matter if God is (((real))) or not

>stupid cunt missed the point

JIDF alert

except jesus was a jew

fuck off already you guys are so retarded

>It's another atheist rebels against his Heavenly Father episode

You'll grow out of it user. In the meantime I'll be praying! :)

>one of the left hasnt beheaded anyone
>hasnt throw fags off roofs
>hasnt broken kids like a piece of wood over their knee
>hasnt set innocents on fire
>didnt drive a truck over people on purpose
>hasnt opened up on innocents with weapons
>didnt blow anything up

no satire at all - kill yourself you piece of shit.

i know you love being hebrew trash but its time to move on

So is brother Nathanial and pic..and your point is?

>oy vey! anti Semite detected, thinks all Jews are bad

>wahh wahh my relijun is important wahhh

fucking neck yourself

ah what happened john? you lose faith after mohammed raped your 5 year old again?

desert trilogy bares no importance in modern civilisation

either come up with something better or fuck off.

nobody cares what you have to say burger.

come back when your country is more than 500 years old

The teenage years are a rough time, user.

You'll find His love again when you grow up. Just go where the logic takes you, and Jesus will be waiting!

Let's try some Jewish atheism instead

>oh that's right we have had decades of that and gave up giving a fuck about life, our countries, women, childeren's futures...

>religious trash would ever associate themselves with empiricism

Yeah, maybe not, but it's not them associating with you, it's you associating with them. Show my mainstream atheist that isn't making excuses for them or isn't screaming 'N-not all'

t. person who doesn't understand what god is

(((OP)))

time to take a break shareblue goy

No need to get so assblasted.

And we know the jews much be purged. Who else but Christians have continued to purge jews? The muslims didn't care about the jews till Israel will reestablished

no an argument

all three need to fucking die out. NOW

t. eternal anglo who will get his ass sodomized by an "Asian" immigrant later tonight.

You must be a godless sodomite, that's the only way you could do the evil things you do.

if i had to live in britnanistan i'd lose my faith in god too

>shilling for atheism on Easter
>accuses others of being shareblue
(((You)))

God is, simply put, EVERYTHING
Get it yet dummy? It means if you accept we are all interconnected with the planet and the entirety of the unknowable depts of the universe.
It's the opposite of materialistic mindset which causes division, obesity and depression.

If God is anything more than that no cunt knows, but to believe in nothin but yourself is.. as the kids used to say..an epic fail.

Enjoy your atheist pit of depression..as that's all atheism is guaranteed to bring into your life.

yfw shilling for jews every day with your christ cucking

>epic fail.

Christians, everyone

ITT OP getting savaged. you gonna cry soon?

stop talking about yourself OP

Your short sighted..as fuck. Up until after WW2 the west was Christian..whatever gains we made as a civilisation were made under a couple of thousand years of Christianity.

>Now look at us

>tfw have nothing to do so I cry on internet because people have objectives in life

i do, which invalidates your post nigger

>puts vape in mouth

>says nothing about the prophet

Fuck off you obvious mudslimer

Yeah sure, civilization didn't exist before Christianity happened am I right guys???

one day we will be able to explain

suck on christs cock you fucking faggot on your knees the potato nigger

I think faggot OP just got a door knock

Whatever existed before Christianity we were not fucking there to whiteness it. But from what I understand it included shit like rampant Greek homosexuality and pedophelia..
Even child sacrifice..
Roman games which included throwing people to lions and one where a woman would be constrained within a contraption so that a bull would fuck her to death.

>still not mentioned Mohammed

Only a kike or mudslimer could say such shit. I'm drawing Mohammed as we speak. And as far as (((Potato nigger))) your using a kike slur you laughable shit coloured and smelling cunt. Get the fuck out of Europe

suck on mohamads cock then potato nigger

pick a circumcised cock and stick it in your mouth you potato faggot

KEK is the only true God and Pepe is his Prophet

Ooh I'm so offended by your mudslimer ways. See this is why uncivilised excrement like you belongs in the desert.

>remember the whole of Europe wants rid of you cunt. Clocks ticking

every religious person in this thread including the potato pedo loving nigger is trash

hebrew religions out of my country

REEEEEE

Anti-religion/atheism does nothing more than traps person within a confines of materialism and rationality, unable to intellectually comprehend a reality beyond its own basic senses, stimuli and psychological structure; and ultimately leads them down a path of directionless nihilism and defeat. This causes men and women to shed the discipline that they developed to create civilization in favor of low order desires. It makes men weak and its women traitorous. When such a society is that dysfunctional and degenerate, it leaves it vulnerable for any organized group to dominate through their own disciplined will and fervor. In modern western society this is the invasion of Islam, welcomed by atheists and leftists alike. In the end atheism will die out as a mentality as stronger, more dominant mentalities (aka religions) take over.

Accept that atheism will not last, what are you left with to chose; the Star and crescent or the cross?

i bet you enjoyed getting molested by father john you degenerate trash

Im not religious you stupid cunt.
Don't subscribe to any religion..

>thinks god is a religion

Ignorant shit stain. Dunno why you feel the need to spew hate on people...could it be you hate yourself that bad.

>must be gender fluid

you are a dumb cunt then arent you

back to your potato