SCANDINAVIAN SUPERIORITY?

Is the rest of the world even trying?

Since the viking age we have made so many quantum leaps in all direction. I think this can be explained by the viking rules of "Gray Goose". If you compare this document to the laws of today, you will see that it is much more similar to its laws, than say, the laws of the bible. Enlightenment era philosophers were just reposting the great ideas of the vikings. We basically made everything you see around you!

Sweden had so many good inventions, we're gonna miss them when they go totally extinct.

We are superior to the rest of the world, because we stopped inbreeding sooner than the rest of the world. We're probably still 500 years ahead of even Nordernized countries like USA, England and France.

What would the world even be without the leadership of the nordic prime specimen master race? Look at the strawhut Tyrone just built in Africa, there is your answer.

We've even made a seedbank in Iceland. A vault. Because if we're gonna save the human race from extinction, you wanna save the best specimens. The norsemen, silent guardians and architects of modern civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwioiqT846nTAhULb1AKHbw4DcIQjRwIBw&url=https://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/05/23/gmo-the-day-after-the-svalbard-global-seed-vault-norway/&psig=AFQjCNHV_KrLAfwYBFwPkII6mh47e-mOog&ust=1492459727247477
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze2JMSpeN9M
youtube.com/watch?v=3t360MVYFL0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Völva
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nordic superiority
>no spanish flag

WE WUZ VISIGOTHS THO

Are you of viking ancestry?

Do you have a norwegian cheese slizer, like a modern human being that walks upright. Or do you cut your cheese with a knife, like a chimp who drags his arms alongside him?

Look at that cheese slizer. Or Ostehovel, as it is called in the patrician tongue of Norwegian. Have you ever seen such a marvelous sophisticated tool for slizing cheese?

Visigoths were Germanic pussies from Sweden who lost to Muslims just like modern Swedes.

>SCANDINAVIAN SUPERIORITY?
Is this a dry party?
If so, I'm not interested.

why the fuck is MY flag on there?

Nobody's been building a seed bank in Iceland trell, the one your'e thinking of is on the island of Svalbard.
google.no/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwioiqT846nTAhULb1AKHbw4DcIQjRwIBw&url=https://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/05/23/gmo-the-day-after-the-svalbard-global-seed-vault-norway/&psig=AFQjCNHV_KrLAfwYBFwPkII6mh47e-mOog&ust=1492459727247477

is cheese really an invention?

You know,

The vikings travelled the silk road and traded with the persians. When the persians beheld their nordic beauty they were strucken by awe, the men went home and got their slaves, sisters, even wives and daughters, brought them before the vikings and begged for their seed.

The vikings gladly obliged. That is why you have tribes in the middle east with blue eyes and blonde hair. Still to this day, we have people with blonde hair and blue eyes in the middle east.

To me it is amazing, that to this day, a bunch of blonde people with blue eyes, are in the middle east, having blonde and blue eyed kids with other people with blue eyes and blonde hair. I mean, how undesirable can people with dark skin, eyes and hair be?

Really makes ya think...

How many times does a faggot ( literally a trap) need to create same exact thread? Same name and same words?

Go to LGBT or Reddit faggot, you aren't ''superior''.

>montenegro

The word ''nordic'' wasn't even invented before 19th century you faggot (literally).It was Norse witch were group of primitive north Germanic tribes who did not know how to built house made of concrete before other Europeans tough them to do so.
Fuck you Snow Nigger fuck the middle eastern people too, no matter how they look.

>cuckings ok when we do it
Almonds=Activated

Yeah, you're right... I hope the Icelenders have a doomsday vault thought...

If it goes to full nuclear war and only norwegians and blondes go into that vault we've pretty much eliminated all problems.

A world full of vikings...

Is Norway going full Nazi?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ze2JMSpeN9M

>when youre mad that other people arent rapebabies

>Iceland

Little inbreeded island next to Greenland that nobody cares about.
If not for Bjork, most people would not know you even exist.
And the OP is a faggot, literally, he has sexual fantasies about Leonardo DiCaprio.I finish at this.

You must remember, to the persians, and still to this day. They barely consider the women more than artificial wombs, baby making machines, slaves of the man.

From their perspective, they were doing nothing wrong. Of course would his wife bear the child of the vikings, the man wanted to raise the vikings son, hoping for a blonde, blue eyed boy.

I bet the persians paid handsomely for the seed of the vikings. Even made sure to witness the act, to ensure that the viking inseminated his sister, wives and daughters.

Who wouldn't prefer a blond viking nordic boy as their son?

>>when youre mad that other people arent rapebabies

Sweden is rape capital of the Europe and will stay that way, sorry bro nothing to be mad about,I just don't like ignorance.But I dislike faggots ever more and OP is one.

Oh hey its you, I remember your garbage threads

keep shitposting brother
perhaps one day you'll be relevant

One could only hope.

They're not nazi, racist and nazi has no meaning here. Nothing but empty words from the mouths of Quislings.

These guys did nothing wrong!

looks like vigrid all over. if the primary goal is to reduce immigration these buffoons will probably just hurt the cause

apparently they might stand a chance with voters age 102 and up in the lillehammer region though. pic related

Why bother? Most "Norwegians" and "Swedes" here are ex-yugo, kurdish, arabic or mongrel subhumans. Swedes and Norwegians already have a web base working for their interests and quest for homogenous Northern Germanic society

HAIL

These people ARE THE PEOPLE!

No more Muhammads! No more Kebab!

We want Erik! And freshly made bread with melting butter and braunost!!

>tfw great-grandparents left the fatherland for this mongrelized shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=3t360MVYFL0

Look at that sword. Not as clumsy as a semi-trailer!

A more civilized weapon, for a more civilized time.

I do not want to associate with cucks.

>lego blocks
>larper clothes
>some guy at a concert
Come on. I'm not even a Nord and I could do better than this.

>When autismo gets out of cage: the post

Greenland is the only good Scandinavian nation

Southern scandinavia (denmark, ostlandelt, and from scania to uppsala) was all quite developed and had a normal germanic kingdom (if a bit snowy) in the early middle ages. Germany and Denmark were always similar in development and denmark was sometimes ahead of them with their control of baltic trade. Could you inform me in some Montenegrin and Balkan history?

What's the best Scandinavian country to live in? I'm thinking about moving to a Nordic country after I graduate college.

t. Jamal the subhuman
No one wants non-Nords in Scandinavia. Fuck off

Id say Denmark but theyve got crazy taxes. Norways pretty free in the sense that theyve out of the eu.

>t. mad finnish man in occupied russian land

>iceland
>finland
>faroe islands
>scandinavian
retard

I am Nordic tho, about 50% Norwegian and 50% German

All Nordics have crazy taxes

I mean in contrast to other nordics Dansk has some of the highest

The Swedish language is easiest to learn and pronounce for English talking people.
There's no bigger difference between the countries.

I have 50% income taxrate....
Wheres the contrast?

You are an American. A filthy immigrant scum that has nothing to do with Nordic nations and it's people.
After all, given the public of "Nords" on Sup Forums, enjoy the company of subhumans to be repatriated

don't listen to this faggot

>Former Sweden
>Crying internally

Norwegian have thousands of dialects that makes understanding people from outside Oslo very hard, so i would go with Sweden as their language is easier to learn and the dialects stays consistent and understandable if you're a foreigner.

Thoughts on the royal families?

If you have blonde hair and blue eyes Norway is pretty good. But you must be hot, otherwise you won't get laid.

The best norwegians get in gangs and party together. The gang is usually all blond, we prefer not to mix with brown eyes dark skinned people. They ruin our race.

If you're like pakki, then you would fit right in at Rinkeby, little somalia, in Sweden.

>Faroe Islands
pls, they aren't nordic, they are scottish

I loved visiting your island, very interesting place. I didn't see many niggers there though. I'm pic related, and I got some looks here and there. Were the looks I got of hate, or just "hey look, a nigger. You never see many of those here"?

Would I pass in a Nordic country?

>when the americans start talking about freedumbs

I think so.
Come to think of it, somalians can as well.
fuck

I'd let you hang with us. We're a pretty cool gang.

We can spot impure alien subhumans by our natural instinct. Fuck off and die nigger

>Norwegian have thousands of dialects that makes understanding people from outside Oslo very hard

actually, substitute Oslo with anywhere within this red line

You were so close, man. So close. The Nords are truly the peak -- but you're destroying yourselves as we speak.
Tell Jamal I said hello.

>nordcucks
>architects of civilization
hahaha

K-pop Johan Glans?
Is that you

You are no better than us, slav.

Yeah, let them try to understand people from around Mjosa. Surely that will be no problem.

Twenty in Norwegina is said tjue, unless you're from around Mjosa, then it is Tjoughou, and a thousand other words are completely different.

Everybody = Alle = Ædloh

Dude, they have no chance. NONE!

You missed a word there

Irrelevant shitholes only got some power either via viking rape or Sweden for like 30 years or something, destined to be puppets to those around them

Well if you have dark skin you're bound to get some looks.
Immigrants are mostly despised here, we have some small but insanely toxic communities of poles, thai and mudslimes.
But the tourist boom here is so massive that I highly doubt the looks are of hate.

Speaking of which I recall the first time I saw a black guy here, told everyone I knew it was a pretty unbelievable sight here.

You can tell him yourself

(((modern)))

I don't want to be associated with bunch of cucks.

ok fair point. i could've narrowed the circle a bit more

I don't know whats so "peak" about flooding your country with shitskins who rape/kill and drive over little deaf girls with trucks. Or with the retarded way over the top feminism. If thats the peak of civilization then the world is doomed 100%

>tfw I cut my cheese with a knife

Truly, you are closer to the gods.

Remember when we btfo sweden empire and freed finnbros from you, superior nation?

but muh blonde blue-eyed children!!!

Me neither

LET ME IN I PROMISE ILL LEARN ICELANDIC.

fuck that was a trainwreck of a post

If you have dark skin you're bound to get looks, although tourists are so common here now that the looks aren't exactly of hate.

Immigrants are despised by most though so if you're a ghetto looking motherfucker then there were probably some hateful looks there.

Nords are worthless
Kikes, Anglos, meds, Persians and some chinks are the only "humans"
Everyone else is a nigger, reliant on others' ideas

Nice story faggot

Oh yeah?

What do you think is more likely? That a bunch of sexual deviants from Greece and Rome came up with the recipe for a good society, while licking boipussy and pederasting their way through life so hard that their dicks were about to fall off.

Or that based nords, who had laws, that resemble the laws of today much more closely, who had way more equality than any other country at the time, who stopped inbreeding and were smart enough to survive the harshest winters. That these people founded the very foundation of what would become the Nordernized world.

EVERY COUNTRY THAT IS A GOOD COUNTRY IS A NORDERNIZED COUNTRY

>mfw people outside scandinavia doesn't use osthyvel

The former, idiot

pic related is best cheese slicer

Snow nigger.

>using some fancy shit instead of just slicing cheese with usual knife
So, what's the point?

>Finds from a vǫlva's grave in Köpingsvik, Öland. There is an 82 cm long wand of iron with bronze details and a unique model of a house on the top. There is also a pitcher from Persia or Central Asia, and a West European bronze bowl.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Völva

What are some good websights to learn a foreign language, I remember there's one you can get a free language but the name escapes me

I have yet to see a single immigrant learn Icelandic

duolingo

i recommend that you start with english

It looks interesting, I like -pic related- becuse you get that perfect thickness, and can flip it on to your knäckebröd, or in your case i guess smorrebrod

I might not agree that I supported their boyfucking, but greeks and romans influenced the West way more than filth-ridden ebin vikings did.
Not saying the nordics achieved nothing, but without the boyfuckers you would have achieved nothing, infact, only after you got greco-roman and christian influences you started to flourish.

Dude, the viking one is made of lafted wood. The other one is made of shit and dirt.

If know wich hut I wanna sleep in when it starts raining.

Neger detected

Nah I didn't dress like a ghetto nigger. I don't even look like one, I just have some tanned skin, dark brown jew-curls on my head. Other than that I have white facial features, I do have a really red beard though.
You're language is hard as fuck though, had a chick try to teach me some basic phrases when I was at a bar. Pronouncing some words was hard and the grammar is weird.

nope. There was dark ages.
after we had nice longhouses and sweatshops.

If fought for their subjects maybe. If they at least tried to stay aristocratic and not making some fucking low class bum become the queen consort maybe. But they didn't, and they did. So maybe no.

rare

Their language is retarded, it's basically failed Danish. Iceland is a country of Irish serfs who think they're vikings, and fail hard at speaking Danish.

The Norwegian brown cheese is so powerfully rich in flavour, that cutting a piece of it would knock out any other taste in your food!

Just a thin slize laid on a waffle is enough to soak your entire tongue is the salty caramel taste of the king of all cheeses!

A cut of this very cheese would drown out all other tastes!