Scientists Say Only 10 Years Left to Save the Planet

>According to the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, if humans don't reduce greenhouse gas emissions drastically and maintain carbon sinks, like forests, then the results will be catastrophic for the climate

ecowatch.com/earth-deadline-climate-change-2359010566.html?utm_source=EcoWatch List&utm_campaign=1481a9202e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_12&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_49c7d43dc9-1481a9202e-85986361

But yeah, keep pumping out those kids, stupid rednecks. I'm sure they'll be grateful to you when they get burned to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Institute_for_Applied_Systems_Analysis#Current_research
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They said irreversible changes to the climate and our globe happened two or three years ago when we went over a specific threshold. Old news.

They've been saying this shit for years. Hell I remember these faggots back in 2002 saying the world will be gone by 2010.

I will have 60 children.

Didn't we pass the threshold regarding climate in 2016 and the threshold regarding temperature in 2017?

>rednecks

You know it's apes in the third world that keep reproducing far beyond sustainability, and that they are doing this because they don't understand, or want to understand, the climate science, right?

Necessity is the mother of invention.

Laziness its father.

I'm just trying to save the world, OP. You hippies are the problem.

Don't be retarded. The globe will continue to warm until volcanism smacks it down again. Humans *may only be accelerating this natural process.

In olden days, the people saying the earth would end were religious fundies

>Scientists Say Only 10 Years Left to Save the Planet
They keep repeating the same BS each new decade

It's not the rednecks pumping out kids in the US, snow nigger.

Blame Paco, Tyrone, and Achmed.

>gib money goyim!

Destroy industry don't talk about killing humans then.

Yeah according to gore we should have all been 10 feet under water 15 years ago.

good

Scientists (who are desperate for more funding) overexaggerate climate change to build hysteria with a paper (written by people desperate for citations)

OH NO MAYBE WE NEED TO UNITE AS ONE HUMAN RACE, UNDER ONE GLORIOUS LEADER TO STOP THIS TERRIBLE CRISIS!?!?!?!

>sure hope you fuckers are redpilled

I remember that

I also remember that before that happened they were trying to warn everyone saying that we're all fucked if we don't fix it by then

The Incredible Time Traveling Polak here to tell you no need to worry

have already saved the future so (you) dont have to

This.

Al Gore said the planet only had 10 years in 2006.

Rush Limbaugh even kept a Doomsday Clock up on his website for that duration.

Climate science is the modern version of the Apocalypse.

Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu

>But yeah, keep pumping out those kids, stupid rednecks.
Muslims breed at UpTo 16 times the rate we whites do. Tell them

Ive been waiting for a thread like this. Im looking for a set of 3(?) papers on how enviromentalist scientists can take a small problem and overexaggerate it to get funding. A dutchbro had it. If you have it I would be very greatful.

They have to ensure we live in fear of something, it makes control so much easier

Who gives a shit maybe 900 million years ago when temperate scare 1 degree higher will we give a shit, so far same shit between 1800s and 21st century, nog in our lifetime or anything we know, in certaintly not going to give a duck about this in regards to reproduction destroy all industries causing this if you want, I don't give a shit.

Renewables are growing faster than ever and faster than projected by experts.

Even third world economies are switching off fossil fuels in big numbers.

Exactly what else do you want?

How come there is always another 10 years but we are doomed after that. They have been saying this since the 70's. Global warming is a Jewish Plot.

He wants whites to kill then selves and everyone else to get under one state and one leadership

This.

If there really was a climate catastrophe then the best way to adapt would be to dramatically increase birth rates which increases the chances of adaptation and compensates for increased mortality rates

These "scientists" are our gens version of cultists doomsayers
Planets and habitats were not meant to last. Not hard to figure that out. Beavers will kill thousands by building their dams, but they are just doing what nature intended. Maybe this version of progress is what nature intended for us. Evolution is pretty sloppy

>draw red line
>redraw red line
>redraw red line
Global warming cultists are like Obama on foreign policy.

>.
Be a good goyim and have no children. It's the only way to save your legacy.

>blaming rednecks for pumping out kids
>forgets China and Africa exist

They were saying this shit in the 70s ... all those post-apocalyptic sci-fi films they made back then to try and push this idea.

Actually quacks have been predicting cataclysmic floods and the apocalypse pretty much non-stop for the last 2000 years.

New generation, same faggotry.

they literally say this every decade

Children are not doing anything.

Tell me more about how a global carbon tax can save!

REMEMBER AL GORE!!!! He said we should all have been dead about 15 years ago.

10 years is the deadline before china and russia gain too much influence to sway and globalist agenda is impossible

luckily we got 8 years of trump so they're entirely fucked

we not enought we need immigrant now we too many we need to stop having babys

wtf is wrong with those dumbs fucks

>Ten IIASA scientists were among the authors of the IPCC Fourth Assessment Report

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Institute_for_Applied_Systems_Analysis#Current_research

So, this is the same group that was responsible for that bullshit report from the IPCC that the climategate emails exposed as liars.

How very interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy

forgot trip.

Lmao what? I genuinely thought the agreed upon tipping point happened in 2013 and we were already "fucked"

So if our planet is so doomed, and we passed the point of no return why do we still fund research into climate change? Whats the point
We apparently can't stop it or reverse it so why bother funding it and spending millions of dollars for scientists to tell us what, according to them, we already know?
Wouldn't it make more sense for us to spend all the money used on climate change to find some way to colonize the moon, or mars? Or maybe build spaceships that are equipped for interstellar travel so we can find another earth like planet?
Why the fuck are we still spending money on this stupid crap?

except throwing out gasses and shit everywhere like any human and eventually pump out another 10 kids after 20 years. China and Africa are the main culprates of overpopulation and global warming

Literally just cut off aid to foreign shit holes and spend that money on r&d of green sustainable technology. The world gains nothing from 1 billion more hungry African mouths to feed might as well spend that money on new tech.

Scientists say the stupidest shit don't they?

So is this different than when Al Gore told us there would be no more Arctic ice by 2014?

China doesn't care. What we do doesn't matter.

They have entire cities that are so polluted that you can see 20 feet in front of you.

I guarentee you most of the pollution in Earths atmosphere is caused by them.

Kill yourself, I don't give a shit about earth more than my race, I can help environment but not at expense of reproduction.

People do not cause pollution, industry causes pollution have 1 billion people in an area and you won't see any pollution in air, now fuck off.

I say let it die

China is more green then America now. Destroy all coal-fire power plants and use the power of wind. Don't worry Goyium we can fiance it all at only 30% interest. No 40% beacuse you are good goy.

You could have 1 trillion humans in an area that no pollution will be caused.

These climate faggots are anti human.

>10 years

they've been saying that since I was a kid and I'm 32

You could fill up every sq inch of the earth with humans that there wont be any damage to earth.

All this CO2 has been in the air before, even if it causes warming the planet will still be life sustaining. Moreso even.

Worst comes to worst some humans die, niggers become top predators in jungles, white man adapts.

>But yeah, keep pumping out those kids, stupid rednecks
Did I miss something? Why is the Asian guy pissed?

Ignore that autistic proud kike slave.

Is this like the same warning we were given 12 years ago? Yeah, keep moving those goal posts you fucking frauds.

>Scientists Say Only 10 Years

Yeah, they've been saying this for about 50 years now

Attention grabber

Are you telling us to exterminate the mud people? Because thats what you're saying.

Kill yourself you useless fin shit, you've never mattered, good for earth

hey russia, what is this little peace of shit on your flag?

Like they did in the 70s...
80s...
90s....
2000s....
But this time we really mean it! More funding pls

>give more shekels goyim or surely something very bad will happen this time!

Typical jewish shakedown, get gassed you kikes.

How else to stop carbon dioxide dumping than removing the sources? 3rd worlder cooking on wood burning stove is multiple times more damaging to nature than an electric stove powered by nuclear or coal

Are you telling us to exterminate the mud people? Because thats what you're saying.

There's literally nothing wrong with a carbon tax. Anything that promotes advanced forms of energy production rather than relying on non-renewable energy sources is a good thing.
We should be working on fusion right now, not drilling in the arctic.

>There's literally nothing wrong with a carbon tax.

except its a literal tax on life, also, meant to be paid by white people alone

Killing yourself.

I'd rather start with you and your communist friends

Nuclear energy is way to go.

>Scientists
some of the most retarded people on the earth

>Save the Planet
The planet survived 4 mass extinction events. It will be just fine.
The people on the other hand...
... well fuck them anyway.

Why you care more about your life than earth you are contribooting to global waming
, if every global warming kill themselves we promise to reduce carbon.

Reminder Global warming is an international scam to make people pay for higher electricity bills for Wind Farms that don't work.

>Why you care more about your life than earth you are contribooting to global waming

Are you a fucking retard? We're barely out of the last ice age, the climate is gonna keep getting warmer on its own weight for millenias.

These people are not lying

They really believe the world is ending.

if 3rd world countries also paid their share and it actually went to fund research, maybe I could get behind it

I do wish we had a funding/research push for batteries and alternative energy sources similar to the space race back in the day
not just funding for special interests and buddies of politicians but a real political push

that's not what happens though. the people who buy and sell the credits get a huge chunk then the what is left is spread out among the 3rd world countries

fuck that shit

Scientists also said there would be no more ice caps by now.

hell we're still in the same ice age that started a couple million years

Good.

Can't see myself living anymore than that.

Temperatures were the same shit when I was a child than what they are now, maybe colder.

They've already said before we are past the point of no return. Why they flip flopping

And oil is a jews scam.

More money for dem programs uniting humanity under common enemy.

Ah I remember 10 years ago when Florida was predicted to be Nova Atlantia

are we all going to have to live like shia lebouf?

what the fuck?

how many fucking times are we going to break through the 'point of no return'?

holy shit, how can anyone believe this lying kikerun scam?

they said that 10 years ago

>But yeah, keep pumping out those kids, stupid rednecks.

>the people who buy and sell the credits get a huge chunk then
Yeah, the problem is always implementation. The carbon credit idea was pushed by financial institutions and is absolutely terrible.

They said New York would be flooded by rising seas due to polar melt by 2015.
If you believe them this time you're even more retarded than the hippies who believed them last time.
In fact, each new generation of environmental alarmism requires a lower level of intelligence than the last.
I remember when they wanted to spread ash on the the poles and mountaintops to fight the coming ice age.

Sucks to be you m8 as the Earth is actually Flat.