Happy Easter from Google

Happy Easter from Google

I guess we have to wait for Eid to get a doodle that embraces a religious holiday

top fucking kek. doodle for every damn stupid bullshit. nothing for easter.

really activates the almonds.

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

The jews did this

Really unleashed my onions.

We celebrate passover, you antisemitic fuck.

even jewbook posted happy easter.
is it, dare I say it, /ourwebsite/

Oh man, I can't wait to see the elaborate doodle for the 176th birthday of some random ethnic woman who painted that one painting that no one's ever heard of!

Come on there have been so many more important holidays lately...

You wouldn't want them to overlook "First Day of Bengali Calendar Pohela Boishakh" would you?

this should become a huge story
send it to breitbard or some bs

Radio Raheem works for Breitbart UK.

I just took my dog for a walk through downtown. What freaks me out is how many stores are open. There are far more open than closed. This started some years ago when they took Good Friday off the calendar of public holidays and now here we are.

Calm down, we didn't get one for pesach either.

i cant imagine the insufferable fagots that propose these dates for doodles in that company, and those that draw them

y'all remember this?They do this but nothing for Easter.Did they do one for Christmas?

they also do one for for Christmas. They haven't done one for Easter since 2000... Of course they should be doing it but oh well

if anyone would flip their shit, Mark Dice would. he's the guy that went after starbucks for de-christmassing their coffee cups.

They did a "holiday" doodle.

Man I can't wait for another really obscure Muslim person/holiday to get the spotlight.

Just use another search engine make sure you block Google analytics. These cunts shouldn't be getting out money anyway.

>indian who hates white people runs google

makes you think

no, kill yourself

Try it.

Use DogPile. They made a doodle