Brit/pol/ - Unapologetic Nationalism Edition

>NUT agree on strike in worst performing areas, potential nationwide strikes
theguardian.com/education/2017/apr/15/nut-backs-strike-action-in-english-schools-over-funding-crisis
archive.is/pmQhh

>Saatchi owned Thatcherite leads Parliamentary committee into "Fake News"
ukcolumn.org/article/fakenews-impartial-inquiry
archive.is/gp521

>Britain First members and sites hacked for being anti-muslim
rt.com/uk/384641-britain-first-bomb-threat/
archive.is/OoIxV

>New European pisses off Skegness in Breit smear
order-order.com/2017/04/13/new-european-slapped-remainers-skegness-hurt-offended/
archive.is/xSnDy

>Military veterans protest against Troubles legal 'witch hunt'
news.sky.com/story/military-veterans-protest-against-troubles-legal-witch-hunt-10836562
archive.is/eLYTC

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4417004/Prince-Harry-admits-counselling-Diana-s-death.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Karen

Any KENT master race here.

/T O N B R I D G E/ Reporting

Can trace my family on my fathers side to the 1600's in Kent. Does that mean I'm Anglo Saxon master race?

does Bromley count. I get to vote for the grand caliph of London but my address says kent

It feels weird that she was my waifu before I even knew of Brit/pol/.

she's a child mate

that's fucked up

Lads, what are we meant to do in life?

isn't the south east more norman/French influenced?

canterbury here

Dover/Folkestone depression master race

Anglo-Welsh Mongeral here. Still better than be a Potato Nigger.

Nah, Mate. She's a Chink Cartoon. It's all good.

North Yorkshire >Kent> Shit> The rest of Yorkshire

Anyone else getting 'you have lost connection with captcha' after clicking on dozens of fucking cars and street signs, it's making me angry desu.

Get a job, breed, do shit and learn.

Be honest with me, if the norks get nuked, you limeys wouldn't give a rat's ass, would you?

To fight the reds, son.

Swap to the old captcha you fool

Nah, they were colonised by the Jutes.

Fight.

have white children
deny gibs
go to space
reverse entropy

in that order

Yeah, it's bloody annoying

ANGLO is the peak of humanity,can't get any higher then ANGLO

Wait so their choice was nationalism or authoritarianism and they chose authoritarianism? Jesus Christ.

I want war in Korea. I'm joining up in the Army soon, love to have some combat experience.

lads, what is the UTTER point of PR when parties rule out coalitions with other parties? the whole fucking point of PR is to have compromise coalitions over political tribal lines to suit the needs of most of the electorate.

yes, Merkel is what brought the refugee mess in the first place, but the CDU is supposed to be a party of the centre-right, meaning logically they should form a coalition with AfD since a large amount of the German right-wing want immigration to be curbed and for the migrants to stop coming in. but because CDU is not acting like a right-wing party, it's ruled out any alliances with AfD, a party of the right, but it's totally okay with forming coalitions with left-wing parties.

god, it just doesn't make any sense.

>Implying you wouldn't want these angels of thr east to sit on your face and rub their feet on your dick

The hell I wouldn't, I want to fight commies, too.

Apparently my last name is indeed either Norman or old Norse origin but my DNA results put me at 70 percent British and Irish, 7 percent French and German and 5 percent Scandinavian, so fuck knows could be any of them.

Of course not. Some dead dogeaters are a good thing in my book.

Nah, Lad. We Welsh were the only ones who actually gave the Anglos a bloody nose on these isles.

I'd gladly take in some cute Korean refugees

shame it was your blood on anglo noses though

One of your ancestors probably got their last name as an honorary title.

Nigger, I can trace my ancestry back to Edward I and, therefore, back to his ancestors, including Alfred the Great and Rollo. Fight me, cunts.

Chances are, if you're Welsh, you're the descendent of Anglo colonists like myself.
>goodnight, Welsh pride

Nah, Lad. Do you know why there's a Prince of Wales? It was a concession the Anglos gave to us Gwyneddians, in return we'd be annexed.

I would. Based Kimmy is my guy. Down with Jewish imperialism.

So my ancestors were good goys?

To have sexy time with Barbara Pavlin

>it just doesn't make any sense
Doesn't it? Makes sense to me.

The people should respond by shifting to AfD en masse, but they don't because they are cucks.

I need a hero from West Stow.

Hit me up lad, I missed you when you posted before.

Even Crayford comes under London now.

Fucking Crayford

>it was a condition for our surrender
kek

Probably not, my family we're in their town for hundreds of years as carriage painters.

Sniff the smelly nork feet

That's not a bad idea, thanks.

o my

why doesnt she have an instagram?

Hey, it's pretty impressive that a bunch of Welsh farmers were able to do that against a giant kingdom.

She'd be incredibly cute if her top lip wasn't permanently sneered upwards

Go watch some Golden One videos. As a white european there's so much you have to fight for and strive towards, you just need to realise it.

That barn looks /comfy/.

>Prince Harry has admitted he sought counselling after two years of 'total chaos' as he struggled to come to terms with his mother's death.

>He revealed that brother William implored his younger sibling to get help after 'shutting down all his emotions' for nearly 20 years after Diana died in a car crash.

>The prince finally addressed his grief at the age of 28 after claiming he was 'on the verge of punching someone'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4417004/Prince-Harry-admits-counselling-Diana-s-death.html

Christ knows why the DM is labelling this as 'breaking news', but maybe you'll see some worth in it.

London shit eater here. ready with the rope to off myself

almost as impressive as a bunch of anglo farmers taking over a large island

>Golden One
No.

She's got a fucking rank face, Lads.

I dunno

To be fair, the Welshies punched WAY above their weight in attempting to retain control of their land. They were completely outnumbered by us and fought us with a lot of resolve and courage.

The eternal Micks are planning an invasion of Brit/pol/ lads

Why do you post with a tripcode?

it just doesn't work like that lad, party tribalism is very real and there are some policies that AfD might stand for that wouldn't ever bring voters to their side, regardless whether or not a German loves their immigration stance.

what should be happening is Cuckservative parties in Europe finally realising that they need to start allying with the so-called "far right" because this is what the public really wants. allying with liberals and greens for the sake of not looking racist hasn't worked.

it's extremely telling that the Conservatives have become more popular now that they've shifted towards UKIP policies (no they're not uncucked, far from it, just saying that it's an important sign)

It was straight after the collapse of a giant empire, doesn't seem that impressive in perspective. Also, there were Saxons in Britain as mercenaries during the Roman times, so they already had in-roads.

let them
it's part of the plan

Rude

yeah.... barn....

Let's do what we do best: starve them, but this time of (You)s.

It's an Aussies. How's the colonies doing, Lad?

>golden one
Genuinely can't think of anything gayer lad. Watching some queer nancyboy with a waxed chest and rampant narcissism waffle on about himself is the last thing any self-respecting bloke should be doing on a cosy Easter evening.

>She's got a fucking rank face

>Tripcode

she does have an instagram

I just can't stand most of these models in general. They're either way over their head or too plasticy.

gibs me dat

The Golden One is actually a really good person to aspire to be like. He's the kind of person that is constantly trying to get those around him and his followers to better themselves. Definitely the kind of thing we need more of. Yeah, he might talk of his own personal achievements a lot, but let them be a reminder of how much more you could personally be doing.

what about a pre-emptive strike?
What triggers Paddy the most?

What's a colony?

Alright lads? Is Easter a big occasion with your families? Always been quite muted with mine.

Wew that's more like it
Because it would be painful if he took it off (for you), at this point

Take a look out your window.

Banned from greggs for another month lads

Sure thing mate, if that's your role model. God help you.

Is he a full on Nazi like people portray him to be or is he more like Varg?

stop racing your bitten hand

Why? Did you shit in a pasty or something?

Were you being racist?

I often think the same way, you have to work to live unfortunately, you become whatever your career is, over time.

I'm thinking about getting an honest trade which lets me work with my hands, preferably building something, rather than domestic installations. That leaves me with carpentry, stone masonry, & bricklayer; all of which are vulnerable to automation. So I'll eventually look into heritage roles; preservation of our culture.

Failing that, some sort of agricultural job.

what did you do?

/Britpol/ should be renamed to /daycare/ because it's nothing but a quarrantine zone for autists

Mate... he's a posh cunt with gay hair and a pair of shiny pecs, little else. Focus on yourself and get your own life in order before you bow to some degenerate NEET bender on your computer.

Bite his arm lad is literally on BBC news right now

Wish he would take feedback, he needs to cut out the "and who am I ... xxxo" parts, sounds like a right girl

>quarrantine zone for autists
Sounds just like Australia