America doesn't have a gun probl-

>America doesn't have a gun probl-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wW5KR1pDxs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not a gun..

Form 3 is for transfer between DEALERS. IE: people who are LEGALLY allowed to construct those devices for the purposes of selling to law enforcement or military. Form 3 is tax free for SOT3 dealers.

I do think however you can form 4 it to your average joe...maybe...?

Ive seen people put retarded shit on form 1's and get it approved so I guess it depends on how close their looking at the paperwork lol.

Clockmehds Alarm Clock

/thread

Sage

wait so the self defense thing that /fit/ pranced about...is possible with under 200 bucks of american lard paper?

Still though, you could get a very cheap self defense gun for under a 100 bucks, a shotgun or whatever. So what use would there be for that?

Could you get a self defense explosive device that is bigger for the same amount of money?

Citizens should be able to own and operate armed drones, tanks, and other anti armor/armor itself

>needing someone to make you a pipe bomb

COME ON, SON!

>$175

this.
Killing is illegal no matter what the means.
It is stupid to make laws going after each conceivable method.

That's a pretty high-caliber gun, where's the grip?

Can I use a form 2 and make my own?

Our rights aren't subject to someone else abusing those rights.

I'm not seeing the shoulder thing that goes up, so it's safe.

>serial number
>on a bomb

I live near there

>where's the grip?
In your hand.

seems falseflaggy

Cant wait for someone to buy a few of these and let them off in a busy street or during a protest

LEO use pipe bombs now?

As long as you payed the good goy tax you could probably own a MOAB desu.

This is legal on a form 1...I think

You might need a proper approved storage, but it might be legit. I have seen registered hulls for 40mm's that people fill with all manner of uh...stuff. The worse you can do is blueprint it, put it on form 1 as something gray and send it in to see it they go for it. I might expect a visit from the batfe tho.

and what would anyone do with this?
get a gun it's easier

Any retard can make a bomb with some basic chemistry. But since it's dealer to dealer it's not even problem since niggers are too dumb for chemistry.

Some guy on arfcom made a grenade with no problems he just had to make a bunker to store it in.

This.

GOT DANGIT DALE
DUHLET THIS

/thread

The good goy tax keeps this shit out of the hands of niggers and white trash. Do you really want gang banger Jamal or meth head Cletus to be able to get their hands on selective fire rifles or Destructive Devices? These taxes keep these weapons in the hands of white people with money.

Do you seriously think a tax is going to stop someone from filling a pipe with gunpowder?

America doesn't have a gun or a pipebomb problem. It has a nigger problem.

I think the point is that you can arrest cleuts/jamal when they DO fill a pipe with powder.

God bless America.

>These taxes keep these weapons in the hands of white people with money.
lol
Right.
Except destructive devices are extremely easy to make and niggers/white trash do not give a fuck(and rightly so) about "laws".

Laws are for commie faggots.

can they sell one without tthe explosive? looks cool

If we were throwing grenades at each other we'd just be another Sweden.

No, as I intimated above, the whole idea of selling pipe bombs is just retarded, because even a retard could make one. I am talking about good goy taxes that keep explosives, artillery, machine guns, and full auto rifles out of the hands of criminals and morons.

Maybe not gang bang Jamal who had entire culture built around making bombs but certainly meth head Cletus whose culture is 'built' on wub wub and screaming 'racist'.

someone should buy an old ryder truck and apply fill it with conventional explosives pay the tax

A trained monkey could make a pipe bomb

>1 post by this ID

sage

If i said yes would you believe me? I was doing machine work for a gunshop for a summer or two back during high school in small town texas and let me tell you, some of the shit I had come through there was curious as fuck to say the least. We did transfers and samples for the local PD and other groups state troopers etc. since my boss was a class 3-7-9 etc... holder.

Items like flashbangs, CS gas for thrown and launched varieties ETC... all go through the same process and are quite popular.

So yes... they really do use pipebombs. Remember that shooter in dallas? they strapped some kind of IED to the robot and just jihad-ed the guy. Most cops dont wanna risk their lives dealing with stupid assholes.

Yhea they crop up now and again, good memes. Kinda tempted myself to put something fun together. A couple buddies were designing a fuse that could be put into *cough* inert grenades that would allow you to have a live grenade that could be re-usable as the body of the device with the serial would survive but we have to talk about the legality of it.

Items like the m67 frag have a two piece design where the actual explod-ie part screws into the heavy iron body and then explodes inside so it sends shrapnel everywhere, the spoon and upper body usually survive but are momentously fucked up.

for under $10 and a trip to home depot or lowes you can make that.

for an extra $30-40 and a trip to bass pro shops or LGS you can fill it with smokeless powder.

I posted that image just a while ago from my private stash. Huh.
>MFW

Here's your first hint: The 2nd amendment isn't about self defense.

Most killed aren't from mass shootings though.

Pence has a nice track record

Insurgency during an invasion on American soil.

>this is now an infograph thread

Knowledge is power, post your 2nd amendment infographs.

>alarm clock
Cool clock Ahmed!

So what I'm hearing is we need to put a ban on assault lightning?

>semi related

Fucking this

Remove said computer drawing

No.

Getting good Al powder can be tricky, it should be noted.
ATF watches purchases.

In the event someone with good intentions actually male this, the ATF woild have much bigger fish to fire. They'd probably already be absorbed by the army.

AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE! FREE FALIN'

You are allowed to make your own guns here, you just cant transfer them (every, just dont do it).

A "gun" can be made for literally $5 and 10 minutes at any hardware store.

What exactly is the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=8wW5KR1pDxs

>They thought our pee bottles was just out of laziness

at the very least i would expect something produced by a professional weapon maker. not some guy with a machine shop

One needs to practice making and testing explosives, pyrotechnics, and incendiaries before ever trying to use them in a fight or for any other reason.

This. It's to protect from a tyrannical government.

I understood this reference

Yep, I wouldn't try and make it with out a working understanding of fireworks either. I just like to collect and spread information.

Its a fucking pipe bomb, doesnt have to be that complicated. And i will say, anyone making weapons whos not a professional machinist or employs one should not be trusted. Actually making weapons and not strapping parts together requires twofold experience. Complicated explosives are also a fucking nightmare, you are significantly more likely to frag yourself with complicated nonsense before you ever deploy your device. Bomb makers are frequently...touched...by their work. Ask me how I know.

how do you know :-X

I don't see the issue.
What's the difference between farmers having TNT and farmers having pipe bombs?

this

Badass

>legal pipe bombs
ammunation.rar

*BREATHS IN*

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

*FACE HURTS FROM SMILING*

*BREATHS IN*

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

16 year old pyro detected. I can get that easily.

So can I. Most people can't however.
They either have to get an ATF permit so they can buy more than 1-2lbs a year, OR, put blind faith in ebay resellers.
I just make my own Mg/Al. Carefully alloying aluminum and magnesium makes for a more reactive and easily powdered metallic fuel. It has more reactivity than aluminum, but lacks magnesium's extremely reactive nature in powdered form.

gg no re

hahaha kek

Okay look kid if you're going to be making explosives while avoiding the ATF you go with potassium nitrate. It was good enough to blow up shit for centuries and it's good enough for gun powder.

It's also readily available and guides on how to make it are ridiculously easy. Any beginner chemist would know potassium is highly reactive.

Actually, it is legally classified as a firearm. A 'destructive device' is a subcategory. Silencers are also firearms.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act

Gun control laws are really, really retarded.

>no hangman's knot

Cmon man, help a nigga out

This guy was on that vice show payday.

more like on assault statistics

liberals have literally changed the term "mass shooting"

it used to mean 5 people injured by one person, now it's something like 3 people injured regardless of who shot who.

If you use "real" mass shooting statistics, the numbers DRASTICALLY drop to the 150 range

So we need to invade Iran?

what part of "nuke the saudis" did you not understand?

Awesome.

Getting oxidizers is easy.
It's the aluminum/magnesium that can be a bitch.

electric lighters with the heating element make this even easier.

Doorblams are the best door traps. Strip of shotty shells at chest and head level with corresponding nails on the wall. Deadbolt door so intruder has to kick it open.

Not a gun
Still illegal to murder or destroy property.

You are still an idiot. I'll keep my freedom thanks.

Gen 5 glock in .40 s&w

Preorder today!

Like this?

kek this

Wtf I am now a Cruzmissile!
Then go to the pharmacy pack up a bunch of cold packs and make some potassium nitrate. Easier to make, store and manipulate along with being more reactive.

It's just more efficient to make pipe bombs and other IED's with.

Damn, that is some diabolical shit.

this