youtube.com/watch?v=DjDRTZNIQzg
radoc.net/radoc.php?doc=art_f_bias_robotworkforce&lang=en&articles=true
youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc
youtube.com/watch?v=X7lDfE5rSdI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josip_Broz_Tito#Evaluation
youtube.com/watch?v=SjErNo7eX5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty cool uniforms too

Warsaw Pact was pretty much a nationalist alliance. I can elaborate if there's any interest.

Todor Zhivkov would have killed all the refugees it's true.

Go ahead and elaborate

Bulgarians I believe

Trust me goy, communism was good

Good luck for them crossing the borders even. Labour camps when

Piast Eagle was cooler

East Germans had really nice uniforms

Communism >>>> Capitalism

Guess the nationalities

Killing them to try to keep them in, you mean.

>Killing them to try to keep them in, you mean.
>Zhivkov
>Muslims
>Zhivkov's onslaught on Bulgaria's Muslims and Turks radicalized and united what had been scattered and quiescent minorities.

Yeah about that Timmy.

Guy way back to the left with the biggest moustache has to be bulgarian.

Pretty dank song

youtube.com/watch?v=v9esze5vLlg

Bottom right is USSR, Bottom middle Polish, Top right DDR, Bottom left CZSK, Mid top Hungarian, top left Yugoslav, Left top with moustasch Bulgarian?

that looks like the butthurt belt of europe

Their border was about preventing their own workslaves from fleeing. They took anyone in who was stupid enough to want to live there.

Fuck i meant "Yugo guy" is Romanian kek.

Correct

Which ones are correct and which were i wrong on?

Which version is better NVA or Red Army?

youtube.com/watch?v=f_DdJifdnVs
youtube.com/watch?v=cW38y4AFGyI

All correct I believe

Both are good but nothing beats the original as they say.
This is one of my favorite USSR marches.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-JaeuebLvPY

When you think about it it's really just one country.
Or to be exact one prison of countries.

Bananas were a conspiracy of the rootless cosmopolitan

Good to hear that my limited uniform knowledge is not completely useless haha.

"In addition to outlawing abortion, Ceaușescu also promoted early marriage (immediately after finishing school), made divorce very difficult to obtain, and criminalized adultery in the 1969 Criminal Code even if done in private and without "public scandal" (a difference from the previous 1936 code)."
"To enforce the decree, society was strictly controlled. Motherhood was described as "the meaning of women's lives" and praised in sex education courses and women's magazines, and various written materials were distributed detailing information on prenatal and child care, the benefits of children, ways to ensure marital harmony, and the consequences of abortion"

Romania did whatever the fuck they wanted Ceausescu simply didn't care.

In all cases...

The last Prussian Military

youtube.com/watch?v=DjDRTZNIQzg

He also made a grand plan to destroy the gypsies

radoc.net/radoc.php?doc=art_f_bias_robotworkforce&lang=en&articles=true

My favorite Red Army march

youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc

fucking puppets

Also his own people.

Can you please reunite Yugoslavia?

yes but to keep their people from running away from these communist shitholes

too late mate

They had a wall to keep their own people from leaving, not to stop rapefugees from coming. That's different.

DDR aside it sucked ass.

>not to stop rapefugees from coming. That's different.

Either way the rapefugees would all be dead, Wisdom of the Czechia

Revival Process II when?

go on

ok

Their borders were designed to keep people in, not out.

>They had a great border unlike the EU
Yeah
problem's that it was to keep people in, not out

Glad that fucker is dead, nothing would make me happier that ustashas and chetniks uniting just to give this communist fucker the most painful death imaginable.

Funny how nationalism was encouraged in the communist east, but completely discouraged in the "free" west.

Kek this Warszaw Pact attacked even their own members like us in 1968 .... When we were trying make some better reforms in Czechoslovakia. I think only Romania didnt send army troops against us.Fucking comunism fucked my country for so many years.

>implying anybody would want to enter the Warsaw Pact

Fuck you. Peglica was an awesome car.

youtube.com/watch?v=X7lDfE5rSdI

My favorite march not an USSR march actually it is Imperial Russian but oh well.

>he didn't sell jeans to the warsaw pact

You failed Ante

>butthurt belt
>good border

Because nobody wanted to live under communism lmao

>Ustashe & Chetniks together united in a grand right wing resistance against everyone else

Man could dream. Za kralja i otadzbinu.

True.

Damn shame about the gommunism tho

Underrated post

He kept them under check but they multiplied a lot during his artificially make the birth rate increase meme. He was good during the 70s but wanted to make Romania some sort of Best Korea,shit we were the only east cunt to have consistent economic growth during the 80s and the people were cueing for toilet paper and there was no electricity not bc there wasn't enough of it,on the contrary ,but everything went to export to pay debnts

Dankest border of all time

i think this is a souvenir from 68' intervention

Wishful thinking user, 1991 and onwards made that virtually impossible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josip_Broz_Tito#Evaluation

>The sign that the robustness of the Yugoslav economy was an illusion appeared immediately after Tito’s death, when the country could not repay the massive debt accumulated between 1961 and 1980.

>By 2016 former Yugoslav republics' budgets are still under the pressure of the debt contracted during Tito's presidency.[170]

Holy shit.

Bravo Honecker

>During the 1970s, and increasingly in the 1980s, the NVA achieved new standards of mobilization times and combat readiness (Gefechtsbereitschaft). The North Atlantic Treaty Organisation's (NATO) submarine-based missiles were seen as its most potent weapon and the hardest to defend against. Ultimately, 85 per cent of all NVA units were on constant alert, trained to depart within 25 to 30 minutes from their bases to designated areas about five to seven kilometers apart. Mobilization of reserves would have been completed within two days.

>They had a great border unlike the EU
but just like the version of EU that it is trying to become Warsaw Pact was in fact a concentration camp for slave workers and slave soldiers ruled by unelected and unaccountable oligarchy

Yeah but they were white

b b but tito was good, right?

>In the morning, Honecker wakes up, goes to the office, and waves to the sun. "Hello, Erich!", the sun says.

>At noon, Honecker goes out to lunch and again waves hello to the sun. "Good day, Erich!" the sun says.

>In the evening, Honecker looks once more for the sun, but can't find it. "Sun, where have you gone?" he cries.

>"Fuck you," says the sun, "I've fled to the West."

Romanians really don't get enough credit for being among the very few standing up to the tankies.

If Granpda Kim had been replaced in the '80s, I bet people would've said the same stuff. His kids ruled too long, though, and the illusion has long since worn off.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjErNo7eX5k

>HALT! Where you think you're going Abdul? No refugees allowed here, Sweden is this way

The only good thing that came out of Todor Zhivkov is his granddaughter tb h

would start a commitern with/10

Hvala my Croat friend. Neat video

Well he did return Bijeli Manastir to Croatia and fucked Serbia hard in the ass.

Romanian is second from the right, top row

Communism will never work, Yugoslavia was the richest communist country possibly of all time ( by that i mean, there was little poverty and very little unemployement, open borders with the west and the east ), and it still sucked fucking balls.
I remember my grandfather going to a prison for 1 year because his friend sang a Croatian song and he didn't want to tell him off. Fuck Yugoslavia, Fuck Communism, Fuck Tito.

You mean France and West Germany be relevant to the times leaf.

also

Look at the present debts separately and you'll see that excerpt is a bit biased
Our transitional governments made the current debt as it is (alongside corruption, which is also a big factor)

Don't forget the money lost during the 90s armament purchases and of course the infrastructure going straight to hell due to said conflict.

Cold war Sweden had no rapefugees user.
It was France and United cuckdom that took them.

One thing i forgot to mention.
Yugoslavia had millions of workers outside of Yugoslavia, one of the reasons of low unemployment.
My Grandfather worked in Germany, came back after the Croatian independence and stayed here.

the guy with the leather band is Romanian the . All in all the uniforms were so much nicer back in the day,esp for the officers nicely fitted too. The young Polish berret guy is a cute

I rather live in the EU with shit border control rather than starve

Won't anybody feed us?

We can relate only to armaments since we obviously strike a special deal to "bail out" w/o any special consequences...
Others on the other hand, bad times

Communism kept the countries white and gave them a high fertility rate and gave the USA well educated whites. Now the former Warsaw Pact countries have low fertility rates except for Russia and Western Ukraine and the USA is turning brown.