There are a lot of people on Sup Forums who talk about killing blacks and such

There are a lot of people on Sup Forums who talk about killing blacks and such.

twitter.com/NinoBrownskin_/status/853704554164219905

Do you then believe that what was done in the above video was a good thing? Do you make a distinction between "black people" and "niggers"?

Would you like to have shot this old man?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=994_1410453069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Press S to spit on his grave.

You're no better than the nigger who shot the old man

Kys unironically
I hope the nigger that shot that old man gets you next

If they're contributing, sane members of society, who either help their community in some way, shape or form (assuming they're from a low income area), then they're black.

If they carry on with the generic nigger shit, like having an illegal weapon, moving drugs or murder etc.etc., then they're a nigger.

S

I'm with you man any nigger getting killed is a good thing as far as I'm concerned

where im from, that old man there is what you call a "good nigger."

other one is just a nigger

LET'S FIND OUT WHO MADE THIS VIDEO!!

What's wrong with you faggots? All black people need to die. Go fuck yourself

S

Suck a Jew dick you stormfront psychopaths. I don't support murder like this at all. MURDER IS DEGENERATE.

S, just a dumb old nigger

You and the Canadians are the biggest cucks.
>hurr some nigger killed an elder statesman nigger
>i'm literally wiping away the tears
fucking kys

Edgier than pic related

We're not gonna get rid of all niggers without murder. Also calling it murder implies that niggers are people

Kys if you want all niggers to die that includes you that old man was doing nothing i hope you get gassed

Big difference between culling tyrone and his ooga booga pals and this guy who was doing nothing

This

He was doing something. He was being an inferior human being. Using up resources meant for white people. Polluting our gene pool with his monkey genes. He needs to die and so do cucks like you

Nah, I'd like to do to that nigger that shot him for no fucking reason some like that:
liveleak.com/view?i=994_1410453069

Of course there's a difference between being a respectable human being and a mentally handicapped nigger.

You sound like a 16 yo faggot.

You sound like you don't belong on this board. Why don't you fuck off to reddit if racism bothers you so much

The fact that I advocate for people to live in homogenous societies does not mean I want to kill those who don't fit into my own society. Injustice is still injustice.

S

That's not even racism it's called being a fucking sociopath

Blacks are niggers like female dogs are bitches ... its a matter of fact

this
acceptance of cold blooded murder to innocents with no judge or jury equates you with the apes you so deem others
you should feel empathy for innocent lives being taken away, you would have your maker ashamed if you do not

Stop trying to be edgy

t. Shlomo Kikenstein
Include me in the screencap you put on your buzzfeed article with your false flag posts

For now I'm angry that a nigger killed an old man for no good reason. On the other hand, I'd like to know more about his background. After all, some dindus actually live to see old age after living a life of crime, deadbeat parenting, etc.

I don't see difference between a nigger and a black man, both are used to describe species who cannot survive on their own. Doesn't matter what you call it.

Too fuckin edgy lmao

Lmao, this guy says he already got 13 people, such BS. He is a bitch who shot an old man. What a fucker.

Rest in peace, jesus christ I cant fucking watch this

>Makes at least two threads on same thing
>
>Makes same reply both times

It's not like this old farm equipment had much longer to live anyways. Waste of bullets

All the people crying about "muh poor based black gandpappy" really shows how bad the reddit invasion is.

I fucking hate nu-Sup Forums more than I hate niggers

k2 for adressing it like i would

What in the hell did I miss, there are 4 threads with this guys pictures.

a nigger shot another nigger, for some reason this comes as a surprise.

>trying this hard

Show of hands. How many of you are okay with the killing of nonwhites including children and women?

>being sympathetic about some humble black man's death = Reddit

You're nu-pol if anything else. He truly dindu nuffin.

>trying this hard

>being a leaf

I am but only because a situation like this
Wont ever come by and shit skins peoples presence in a white founded nation wont ever be put up for question when it should and anyone who says otherwise are cucked because no matter how much of a moral argument make allowing shit skins in general it to continue unchecked will result in or destruction regardless.

>young nigger killing old nigger

This shouldnt be any of our business

That white girl getting split in half in the sweden terrorist attack didnt even get as much attention

He probably bred and it resulted in in a nigger or at the very least a shit skin that is taking up resources and voting democrat defending nigger culture.

You sounds like someone who thinks pure Aryans still exist. Get the fuck out of here.

S

>Do you make a distinction between "black people" and "niggers"?

Not all blacks are niggers but they all carry the potential to be a nigger within them.

It's sad that one of his sons killed their own father and that was the first time they met

Nah, that old dude was harmless. He didn't deserve that shit.

I think whites exist and genetic clustering proves as much

your argument is dangerously close to saying race does not matter

lmao another nu-pol taking the joke out of hand

THIS

and to breed one and to vote for a party that defends nigger behavior

They always do that.

lmao new faggots who dont understand this boards culture and why the majority of its original users were purge banned from SA after my tank is fight

Sup Forums is satire.

S
AFRICANS. DON'T. BELONG. IN.
WHITE COUNTRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A nigger is a nigger still murdering them is a bit much. Deporting them is enough

>Do you then believe that what was done in the above video was a good thing?
no
>Do you make a distinction between "black people" and "niggers"?
yes
>Would you like to have shot this old man?
no

/thread

Just press S.. You know you can do it..

Fuck off. He literally dindu nuffin

Wouldnt surprise me if grandpa did the same back in his day

S

There was no evidence presented in the video to think that the victim was a nigger.

> so new he thinks racism on Sup Forums started with Sup Forums

lmao nobody actually gives a shit about this old man, you're just using him as ammunition for your cucky argument about letting in more blacks despite one of them literally killing fourteen (14) people live on stream.

Yes, though not randomly like that.

the only good nigger is a dead nigger, drive reddit off of this board desu

That old man didn't deserve it.

there was that he could spawn a nigger and most likely he was a democrat by statistics.

No, I think it exists, just that people are chasing a pipe dream.

There is a difference between a nigger and a black man

Regardless of what one thinks of melanin-enriched individuals, anybody here who believes all the talk about degeneracy should regard the act of broadcasting one's own senseless murder spree as abhorrent.

Doesnt matter at the end of day all blacks will be killed.

Kill yourself, stormnigger.

if the old dude was
>a black
unlucky
>a nigger
couldn't care less

Certified non-white shitskin

But both have to go...

>100% black
>polluting gene pool
What did he mean by this?

we talk about killing niggers, not blacks

THIS

>ITT Sup Forums realizes that a belief structure that allows you to murder innocent people makes you evil
If you think being genuinely evil is cool, at least admit that you're going to burn in Hell.

Only a LARPer from reddit and the mentally ill could unironically believe Sup Forums is actually just a bunch of dumb Nazis without empathy.

Poor man he just wanted to spend easter with his family. What a sad world. You can see in his eyes he was a good soul he wasnt prepared to die. No human being deserves to die if they mind their own business. No old man should die by hand of others. Living such a long time is a real goal.

>There are a lot of people on Sup Forums who talk about killing blacks and such.

false premise.

Except its the only way we will ever get to expel shit skins from our country

>inb4 we should allow them in and to stay if they are nice people

You have to kill all or none user. You know what happens when you leave people behind.
Killing even hundreds of people makes no difference.
It has to be in the scale of billions or you go right back to step one.
Or you do none.

in niggertown you have to live each day as if it's going to be your last, because it probably will be with crazy cucks like this shooter wandering around.

ITT nu-Sup Forums never took time to realize or think how RWDS would actually look and that we would be going around checking if someones was a nigger or not.

This except kill all niggers

there is a difference between black people and niggers

redditniggers need to gtfo my board

Sup Forums is a honeypot for maladjusted sociopaths. Half the people here don't care.

Exactly. Blacks, jews, muslims, etc. Even though not literally _every_single_one_ acts in a negative manner, they all have the capacity too. They're like bluepills from the matrix; one moment they're just walking around, and the next they've turned into an agent. Given the right circumstances, any nigger can start chimping out, any jew will start trying to subvert the goyim, and any muslim will allahu akbar.

Who is doing most of the killing in this country?

If someone is an arsehole he is an arsehole no matter what race.

A sane person would just cut off all government assistance and gentrify + police the fuck out of ghettos. Even deportation isn't murder. Even mandatory vasectomy is better than being a bloodthirsty cretin. Moonman is funny because it's fucking ridiculous.

Summer already?

Spoken like a typical Arab-Nigger Guido.

That was a nigger killing a black person. I personally distuingish between blacks and niggers. The sooner normal black people start doing that too, the better.

S
Reddit civic nationalists can fuck off

Again for the ONE MILLIONS TIMES

we will never be allowed to implement this no matter if it is the human or sane option

mass civil violence is the only answer and even then only if done fast enough.